Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

was my respond to her right or wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / was my respond to her right or wrong? (1940 Views)

Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) / I'm Dumping Her Right Away / Cohabiting In Relationship: Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

was my respond to her right or wrong? by Nobody: 9:47am On May 06, 2018
At first I always do her demands like getting her recharge card but I stop later on to avoid being seen like a fool.whenever their is misunderstanding and I say "I love you",she will remind me that "if you love me you would have bought me what I ask for."
Fastforward to two days ago she told when returning from work I should buy her a medicated cream called skinnel and I just say ok but know I will never buy it for her,the previous night she even told me to buy her food that she don't like what her mum cook,this was late in the night by 10:pm and I just switch off my phone.
When I return from work she called me by 9pm and said why have I not bring her the cream she said I should buy for her ,which I can remember perfectly that she has never ever given me any thing in her life,so I played the mirrow strategy on her.
ME:can you do me favour
HER:what is it?
ME:can you get me jellof rice to eat,I don't like what I'm eating.
HER:have u finnish speaking?
ME:yes
HER:gud nite,let's call it a day.
And she cut the call.I have not call her and don't intend calling her untill she realise how selfish she is.
Pls,if I may ask did I do the right thing?

1 Like

Re: was my respond to her right or wrong? by Cutehector(m): 9:50am On May 06, 2018
Lol no bro.. You didn't do the right thing. Call her and apologize to her and tell her how sorry you are..
Re: was my respond to her right or wrong? by Olalan(m): 9:56am On May 06, 2018
This your babel is just using you like majority of girls do, you know she's selfish and demanding why still hanging on to her if you can't tolerate such bad personality. Think you should find yourself a better person
Re: was my respond to her right or wrong? by austyn0(m): 11:11am On May 06, 2018
tommyken:
At first I always do her demands like getting her recharge card but I stop later on to avoid being seen like a fool.whenever their is misunderstanding and I say "I love you",she will remind me that "if you love me you would have bought me what I ask for."
Fastforward to two days ago she told when returning from work I should buy her a medicated cream called skinnel and I just say ok but know I will never buy it for her,the previous night she even told me to buy her food that she don't like what her mum cook,this was late in the night by 10:pm and I just switch off my phone.
When I return from work she called me by 9pm and said why have I not bring her the cream she said I should buy for her ,which I can remember perfectly that she has never ever given me any thing in her life,so I played the mirrow strategy on her.
And she cut the call.I have not call her and don't intend calling her untill she realise how selfish she is.
You laid the foundation of the relationship with spending, now it's slippery and you don't wanna fall?.... You either ask her for pardon and continue the silly spending or face the consequences.
Re: was my respond to her right or wrong? by ranmoor: 11:19am On May 06, 2018
Which one is Jellof rice again?
Re: was my respond to her right or wrong? by Nobody: 11:25am On May 06, 2018
I can't speak on whether your reaction was right or wrong ...that's for the others to decide .

I will however draw your attention to the use of the phrase " if you love me ...you will do this for me " . Especially when it is directed at something material or even an expected act .

This is emotional black mail .

If your significant other has a habit of doing this ...you best be careful .

Also about that last part bro ...that's sheet test ( I mean poo ) she just bluffed and you have to call her bluff .

Now from your story I can tell you are the one who loves the most between the both of you . ( Notice I said from your story . I could be wrong ) .

The rule of relationships is this ...who ever needs the other the least has the power in the relationship .

My dude ...do not call her again .You have to call her bluff ...because if you fail this test . The hanging up mid conversation on the phone will become a norm .

Man up ...boss up . Women do not like weak men ...they will stay with them while they provide their needs like the betas they are but ultimately they will give it to someone else .

I know you won't do this ...I know you will call her to apologise . I hope not .

Man the Bleep up .

And call her bluff . Do not tolerate disrespect from a woman . They will respect you for this .

7 Likes

Re: was my respond to her right or wrong? by iamJ(m): 11:25am On May 06, 2018
una dey really suffer for girls hand, maybe its the kind of girls i know sha, i neva date bread seller or sales girl or recharge card seller, so i cant understand u

1 Like

Re: was my respond to her right or wrong? by Diamond23(f): 11:26am On May 06, 2018
tommyken:
U did d right thing. She z just selfish nd self-centered. Remember if u want to make amends nd know if d relationship will work, now z d tym. Don’t even dial her number let alone call Nd if she dose make sure she gets u dat jellof rice u demanded even if u won’t eat it. Two things r involve is either breakup or make up buh it will help to strengthen ur relationship

2 Likes

Re: was my respond to her right or wrong? by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 06, 2018
Diamond23:
U did d right thing. She z just selfish nd self-centered. Remember if u want to make amends nd know if d relationship will work, now z d tym. Don’t even dial her number let alone call Nd if she dose make sure she gets u dat jellof rice u demanded even if u won’t eat it. Two things r involve is either breakup or make up buh it will help to strengthen ur relationship
GOD Bless you.
I never expected a female on nairaland to agree with me.

2 Likes

Re: was my respond to her right or wrong? by lenghtinny(m): 12:46pm On May 06, 2018
Some guys no dey try at all angry

Do you work with FedEx or DHL angry.
Re: was my respond to her right or wrong? by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 06, 2018
lenghtinny:
Some guys no dey try at all angry

Do you work with FedEx or DHL angry.
Why did u ask
Re: was my respond to her right or wrong? by lenghtinny(m): 12:51pm On May 06, 2018
tommyken:

Why did u ask

You seem like an expert in delivery service....

Emancipate yourself from the emotional slavery delivery boy because you don't have a babe, what you got is a parasite angry

3 Likes

Re: was my respond to her right or wrong? by Hector09(m): 12:57pm On May 06, 2018
Na so one mumu girl be one turn me to pay phone thou we re nt dating and i dont ve any feeling for her,. The day i showed her my other side eh that day she stop talking to me, my dear dont ever please any girl thats nt ur sister cus it we be vanity upon vanity, dont be a pay phone
Re: was my respond to her right or wrong? by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 06, 2018
Cutehector:
Lol no bro.. You didn't do the right thing. Call her and apologize to her and tell her how sorry you are..
SMH.
Re: was my respond to her right or wrong? by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 06, 2018
Isn't skinneal a bleaching cream? Your girl is just too demanding and selfish.

2 Likes

Re: was my respond to her right or wrong? by Mcy56(f): 1:08pm On May 06, 2018
@OP, can you please correct the title. I had to open the thread to know what you are actually talking about.

To your question now: I think you were both right and wrong. You started wrongly but was smart enough to realise this on time and did the right thing. If she wants to go let her go. Face your studies if you are a student and give relationship a break.

Good day.

1 Like

Re: was my respond to her right or wrong? by Mcy56(f): 1:09pm On May 06, 2018
Double post.
Re: was my respond to her right or wrong? by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 06, 2018
Mcy56:
@OP, can you please correct the title. I had to open the thread to know what you are actually talking about.

To your question now: I think you were both right and wrong. You started wrongly but was smart enough to realise this on time and did the right thing. If she wants to go let her go. Face your studies if you are a student and give relationship a break.

Good day.
Thanks.I appreciate your comment.
Re: was my respond to her right or wrong? by Bluezy13(m): 4:56pm On May 06, 2018
I'll call her the next day, apologize to her even if it means promising to get her the cream, professing love bla bla bla whatever it may take to make her perceive sincerity in me.
When she accepts my apology and sure we are on the same page, after the conversation or meeting with her,
I'll jovially drop the call or walk away leaving her thinking she got me.
That's the end.
I'll never call her or see her again!!!

Guess everybody is not me

1 Like

Re: was my respond to her right or wrong? by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 06, 2018
Bluezy13:
I'll call her the next day, apologize to her even if it means promising to get her the cream, professing love bla bla bla whatever it may take to make her perceive sincerity in me.
When she accepts my apology and sure we are on the same page, after the conversation or meeting with her,
I'll jovially drop the call or walk away leaving her thinking she got me.
That's the end.
I'll never call her or see her again!!!

Guess everybody is not me

That doesn't make any sense especially to the next person she will date . Why apologise ? It don't make no sense at all .
Re: was my respond to her right or wrong? by Lalas247(f): 6:17pm On May 06, 2018
So what type of work does she do if she can’t buy herself bleaching cream..
She is just selfish that’s it ...

Jellof rice ..... undecided really
Re: was my respond to her right or wrong? by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 06, 2018
The girl is selfish and a user. Probably narcissistic also.
The thing is, people, narcissistic people in general will keep treating you how you allow them to treat you.
You should ve nipped this in the bud long ago but not with a passive agressive strategy. She will pretend like she dont know why YOU did what you did while ignoring her deeds. Next time, You should try telling her exactly what she did wrong and why it was offensive to u. Cuz if u stay with her, i guarantee there will be a next time. Most people with reasoning skills will understand already and not have to be explained to but Narcissists tend to not know and dont care.
Re: was my respond to her right or wrong? by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 06, 2018
tommyken:

GOD Bless you.
I never expected a female on nairaland to agree with me.

Wrong is wrong no matter who the perpetrator is.

1 Like

Re: was my respond to her right or wrong? by SenhorSean(m): 7:17pm On May 06, 2018
Cutehector:
SMH , everybody can't be like you... Wrong advice
Re: was my respond to her right or wrong? by UDbester(m): 7:33pm On May 06, 2018
tommyken:

bro, you must finish what you started oooo; so go back and apologize to her ASAP
Re: was my respond to her right or wrong? by Bluezy13(m): 7:42pm On May 06, 2018
tobianthony:

That doesn't make any sense especially to the next person she will date . Why apologise ? It don't make no sense at all .

Guess everyone is not me.
It makes me Happy
Re: was my respond to her right or wrong? by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 06, 2018
Immature to have switched off your phone.

Childish to have asked her that Jollof rice favour.

The best thing to do was simply never to take her call again since the very first minute you made up your mind she's a gold digger. When she calls your phone a number of time without no answer. she would subtle get the message and might find her way down to your place, she's coming for restitution and when she does, the püssy is yours. But now nothing spoil sha, Just that, she wouldn't even respect you due to the way you acted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: was my respond to her right or wrong? by unknownsolja: 7:56pm On May 06, 2018
tommyken:

naija girls..look for beta girl and not i never chop girl
Re: was my respond to her right or wrong? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:35pm On May 06, 2018
Don't ever allow anyone to use your brain just because you love them.
Love has been abused by so many people and therefore lost it relevance to a lot of people.

1 Like

Re: was my respond to her right or wrong? by Apina(m): 11:22pm On May 06, 2018
Y some boys mumu like this undecided

Re: was my respond to her right or wrong? by Famousqueen(f): 11:47pm On May 06, 2018
you cause the whole thing that is happening to u, why start what u can't finish
Re: was my respond to her right or wrong? by Rexnegro(m): 12:57am On May 07, 2018
tommyken:
and you go big mumu if u call her, if the relationship go end from there make e end, some girls thinks giving in relationship is guys doing alone.. stingy breeds

(1) (Reply)

If You're A "Broke Guy" Or Under 30 Male- Get these Pointers now. / Is Marriage Really Important? / I Love Cougars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.