Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,092 members, 7,863,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:14 AM

A Lady Moroccan Migrant Who Was A Sheperd Now Becomes A Mininster In France. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Lady Moroccan Migrant Who Was A Sheperd Now Becomes A Mininster In France. (1017 Views)

Photos: Police Start Manhunt For African Migrant Who Killed Three Men From Sudan / IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed / Moroccan King Calls President Buhari On Phone, Congratulates Him On Safe Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady Moroccan Migrant Who Was A Sheperd Now Becomes A Mininster In France. by Bnladan(m): 10:01am On Mar 29, 2016
From a shepherd girl in Morocco to the Minister of Education of France. (The first woman and the youngest person - at 36 -to ever make French Minister of Education. As well as first Muslim.) While some are too busy shouting #BanMuslims or #BanMoroccans, Najat Belkacem quietly reminds us that immigrants are an asset - and that believing in our children and investing in them with the right character traits and the right education literally means the sky is the limit.

For the record, Najat became determined to succeed in politics when she observed the rise of Le Pen (France's Donald Trump) and the right wing in France. She recalls how at her first fundraiser - as she welcomed guests in and took their coats many mistook her for the house maid. Today, she's called "The New Face of France." The best way to #SilenceTheHaters is to #BeTheChange

Re: A Lady Moroccan Migrant Who Was A Sheperd Now Becomes A Mininster In France. by chriskosherbal(m): 10:02am On Mar 29, 2016
Things change in life.
Re: A Lady Moroccan Migrant Who Was A Sheperd Now Becomes A Mininster In France. by chocolateme(f): 10:02am On Mar 29, 2016
Cool
Re: A Lady Moroccan Migrant Who Was A Sheperd Now Becomes A Mininster In France. by mike404(m): 10:28am On Mar 29, 2016
OP, YOUR NAME SAYS IT ALL... #westmustbeconquredviajihad
Re: A Lady Moroccan Migrant Who Was A Sheperd Now Becomes A Mininster In France. by Sabadon(m): 10:34am On Mar 29, 2016
olajumoke de LA France
Re: A Lady Moroccan Migrant Who Was A Sheperd Now Becomes A Mininster In France. by Godfullsam(m): 10:38am On Mar 29, 2016
Congrats to her.
If it were in Nigeria, she would have been married off long time ago ( considering her religion).
Re: A Lady Moroccan Migrant Who Was A Sheperd Now Becomes A Mininster In France. by Bnladan(m): 3:13pm On Mar 29, 2016
mike404:
OP, YOUR NAME SAYS IT ALL... #westmustbeconquredviajihad
I am a muslim, all I knw is peace. I wnt exchange words with u. But if u re willn 2, assalamu alaika, I wnt respond. My father calls for prayer. In Hausa d person dat calls for prayer is called "ladan". "Bn" or "bin" means son of. I'm his son so I call myself "bnladan". Wateva u think about d name is ur own cup of tea. I luv d name and will always call myself binladan. In peace I leave u

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

James Ibori Listed In Panama Papers / Nigeria Is Divided Already / Son Of Former Nigerian Chief Justice Uwais Who Joined ISIS Is Killed I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.