Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

"Is Allah Like You?" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Is Allah Like You?" (5932 Views)

Counter Thread To Misconceptions About Allah: Is Allah God? / Christians And Muslims, Pls What Is Allah's Name? / Who Is Allah? What Is The Origin Of Belief In Allah? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by malvisguy212: 9:23am On Apr 03, 2016
lexiconkabir2:
No one can see Allah
did muhammed here directly from Allah ?
Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by malvisguy212: 9:24am On Apr 03, 2016
lexiconkabir2:
does your god regrets?
NO
Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by superior1: 10:08am On Apr 03, 2016
lexiconkabir2:
No one can see Allah

yet you believe in it, why then ask her if she can see her God?
Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by lexiconkabir2: 11:00am On Apr 03, 2016
Firstly, I'll have to appeal to you, pls whenever you want to make claim, you must be ready to back up your claim with authoritative sources like I've been doing, because, you made so many claims without backing them up with proofs, which readers will think that they are facts.
analice107:

First and foremost, I have to apologize because I can't break the comments in sections, so I would have to answer all together.
No problem, Although I've given you how to do it in the other post, I hope you understood it.

So you are saying Allah said he verified the book he gave before? Meaning the Torah and injeel?
Yep

Hmmmm. If Allah gave the Torah and the gospel, but men, mare men were able to distort it. (which part of it was actually distorted anyways?)
Allah the one who has power over all things didn't promise to preserve the previous scriptures, the only book Allah promised to preserve is the Glorious Quran, this is why The Quran of 1438years ago is the same as today, in fact if All the Quran written down is burnt(its an assumption, it can't happen), we will still produce new written down Quran, because many individuals has committed the Quran to the memory, if I try to distort the Quran, someone will refute me from his memory, so how can the Quran be distorted? No ways! So the Quran is the only perfect book on earth.

If Allah wasn't able to keep his eternal word from being corrupted by men, how can he keep the present Koran from corruption by the same men?
I have answered this, look up ^^

Wait!!!! There are so many abrogations in the Koran, you mean the Koran is so perfect, yet it gets abrogated every now and then? Apart from translating the Bible into different languages and versions, have u ever heard that the bible got abrogated? Have u ever heard that a part of the Bible was removed and another one replaced?
Muhammad pbuh was primarily sent to the arabs, then to the whole humanity, The Arabs were in darkness, the commited all sort of atrocities and crimes, in Islam we call this period the period of "jahiliyya", it means the period of ignorance, so when light were to come to the Arabs through Muhammad pbuh, it is come little by little, not at once, for you to get what i'm saying, when you were a little girl, you didn't use a bra, but now you are, this is because, your body is now ready to demand for it, so you were growing bit by bit till you became a full grown woman, what I'm trying to say in essense is that, when Islam came to the Arabs, they were deep in crime, so the only way to bring them out of it, is to bring the laws little by little, for example, at some point in time, alcohol wasn't prohibited, but later on when Allah saw that the arabs were ready for the total prohibition of alcohol, he did so. This is why some laws were abrogated for better laws.

Talking about the bible, didn't the NT abrograte the OT, an example is the issue of the meat of swine.

OT prohibited it(Leviticus11:7-8 ) while the NT allowed it(Matthew7:15-20), isn't that an abrogration?

I didn't ask you the location where Musa received the commandments, I asked you where it is right now. I asked, if Musa and Moses are the same characters, Moses received the hand written commandments from God, where is it now, I'd it part of the Islamic ideology? What this means is that, are muslims bound by those commandments? because, they are not in the Koran, hadiths or sunnah.

The laws given to moses(Torah) has been distorted like I said in my earlier post, Musa is the Arabic for Moses, Musa is the same character as Moses if and only if, the actions attributed to him does not contradicts the Quran.

Muslims are bounded by whatever laws that is in the Quran. And that's it!

No, Moses is not a god to Jews or Christians.
Then why ask me what is he to muslims?

But he was the one who got the Torah directly from God. He saw God, albeit, from behind. Did Muhammed include this message in the Koran? Or Moses was just one of those prophets like every other one who did nothing until Muhammed came?
I have said it earlier that Musa pbuh was the only messenger that talked to Allah directly, and who said the prophets before Muhammad pbuh did nothing? pls be backing up your claims.

I know you read the Bible, and I know that you know, the New Testament is not similar to the Old Testament, "It's a continuation". Why then is the Koran similar to the Torah and Gospels, instead of continuation, if they are from the same source?
My Twin looks like me, but she's not me.
you will have to proof that the NT is a continuation of the OT, the Quran has better laws than the Torah(which forms the OT), let's see a Quranic verse:
Allah the most gracious says:

"And We ordained for them therein a life for a life, an eye for an eye, a nose for a nose, an ear for an ear, a tooth for a tooth, and for wounds is legal retribution. But whoever gives [up his right as] charity, it is an expiation for him. And whoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed – then it is those who are the wrongdoers."

As we can see, the verse quoted the Torah, telling us that as at then, the law given to the children of isreal was revengance when oppressed, but now, you can forgo the revengance as an act of charity.

Now let's see something else,

“‘Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves. You may also buy some of the temporary residents living among you and members of their clans born in your country, and they will become your property. You can bequeath them to your children as inherited property and can make them slaves for life, but you must not rule over your fellow Israelites ruthlessly."{Leviticus 24: 44-46}

This verse says your slaves will be slaves for LIFE i.e. till death, let's see what the Quran says

Allah The most merciful says:

"But let them who find not [the means for] marriage abstain [from sexual relations] until Allah enriches them from His bounty. And those who seek a contract [for eventual emancipation] from among whom your right hands possess - then make a contract with them if you know there is within them goodness and give them from the wealth of Allah which He has given you. And do not compel your slave girls to prostitution, if they desire chastity, to seek [thereby] the temporary interests of worldly life. And if someone should compel them, then indeed, Allah is [to them], after their compulsion, Forgiving and Merciful."

As you can see, the Islamic law is better and different from that of the Torah, the masters are not only asked to free their slaves when they request for it, but to give them money.

To be continued....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by lexiconkabir2: 11:12am On Apr 03, 2016
superior1:

yet you believe in it, why then ask her if she can see her God?
because she said she is a spirit like God.
Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by lexiconkabir2: 11:13am On Apr 03, 2016
malvisguy212:
NO
sure?
Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by superior1: 11:47am On Apr 03, 2016
lexiconkabir2:
because she said she is a spirit like God.

You are a human, do you believe I am one (human)?,have you met me?
Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by Rilwon: 12:19pm On Apr 03, 2016
analice107:

Rilwon, get serious. As you can see, I and Kabir are having a discussion, it's either you contribute or you leave, because u will just end up making mockery of yourself.

I am serious.. Does Yahweh really have a mouth?
Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
Rilwon:

Yahweh has mouth, so he could eat and pass out faeces.. Hehe..

Awon werey
Does the way God look is what makes Him God or ability to make something out of nothing? Strength to sustain what he created and own it, capacity to contain everything and everyman under control? To be a sole decision maker and policy designer? To engineer his creations, to tailor the weather, to furnish us with resources and to doctor us towards His judgment? If he likes he can be a mountain but will it make any sense to His intelligent creation if they find that He is a mountain? wouldnt you be dead of fear if your Allah is coming to the earth Nigeria is not big enogh to contain His feet why do you like imagining a scary God? Anyway islam is scary

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by lexiconkabir2: 12:27pm On Apr 03, 2016
analice107:

Allah says that, because they broke their covenant "WE" punish them and hardened their hearts. That doesn't seem like the God of the Jews. Yahweh didn't headened the hearts of his people, he forgave them. And him and who are the, "WE" u people keep saying Allah is "mono", and yet he kept referring to himself as We. Will he by any chance referring to his three daughters, Allat, Mallat, and Uzzah?

You will have to prove that Allah has daughters(astagfirAllah), " WE" is used as what in English is called "royal we" or "majestic we" I hope you know what I mean.

Again, are u saying Allah couldn't protect his book?
I've answered this already, check my earlier post

You know? This case of Allah giving his book or books, to people, but being unable to prevent it from being corrupted, is the same case with Muhammed claiming he heard continuously from Jibril, but when Satan spoke to him, he could not differentiate between the voice of Jibril he kept hearing, from the voice of Satan who just spoke to him once. How then are we to believe the authenticity of the whole Koran? It was people around him who pointed out to him that what he dictated and was written down were satanic chants. All of a sudden Allah instructed him to abrogate that part of the Koran. Is that not the Infamous Satanic Verses? What if the people didn't raise alarm?
Those satanic chants will be part of the Koran today, won't they? And you all will claim it to be the word from allahh directly.

My point is, how are to accept Muhammed as a prophet if he listened to Satan and actually accepted what Satan instructed without knowing?
What if the whole Koran is satanic instructions.
you will have to prove that Muhammad received instructions from Satan unknowingly.

Kabir, you didn't give me the Koranic verse where jibril introduced himself to Muhammed as Jibril an Angel from Allah. Give me a verse sir. Don't assumed that because the Koran often refered to him as the servant of Allah, means he came from God.
This is no assumption, I am beginning to believe that you either read my post with hatred in your mind or you didn't read it to the end, didn't you see the authentic hadith of the prophet related by at-tabari which I quoted, where jibril introduced himself? The Islamic scripture is not only the Quran, but also the AUTHENTIC sayings of the prophet THAT DOES NOT CONTRADICT THE QURAN, so if I quote from an authentic hadith it is reliable, in fact the authentic hadith is a revelation.

How many mouths does he have? He will call himself Jibril, and turn around and call himself Gabriel. You have read the Bible, Angel Gabriel, never called himself other name other than Gabriel.
jibril is the Arabic word for Gabriel, Musa is the Arabic word for Moses, Ibrahim is the Arabic word for Abraham, and so on, so what are you saying?

I need a Koranic verse not what u copied from a website.

Lol grin grin I wonder how you came to the conclusion that I copied and paste, well I'm not malvisguy, everything I put here is mine, except for quotes from hadith or Quran, well I've told you that I can quote from the authentic hadith too, see what Allah says:

"...Remember God’s blessings upon you, and what He sent down to you of the Al-Kitab[The book i.e Quran] and Al-Hikmah[Wisdom i.e The authentic Hadith of the messenger pbuh) to enlighten you with it"

And, if Jibril and Gabriel are the same entities, do Angels also lie and distort messages like humans?
Angels dont have freeewill, so they cant lie like man and jinn

Through out the Old Testament, Gabriel was seen introducing himself as "Gabriel who stands before the Lord", and has brought a message. He puts people at ease before delivering his messages. His central message has always been, the coming Messiah. To all the prophets, it was the promised Messiah, Where he will be born, how he will grow, what he will do, how he will suffer, and be killed, for how much they will sell him, how they will cast lots to share his clothes, how he'll resurrect. Etc etc.
Then, the time came when that Messiah was to be born, Gabriel still came. He was the one who gave the name of the Messiah as Jesus. He was one who called the son of God. He announced the purpose of the Messiah. He was the one who ministered to him after he fasted for 40days and nights.
He was the one standing by the grave to announce his resurrection, he was still the one who told his disciples that, the way they saw him go, that's the same way they Will see him come back.
This one no concern me sha, but let me just tell you that the central message is that GOD IS ONE, OBEY HIM and FOLLOW THE MESSENGER SENT TO YOU.

Then 600 years later, that same Gabriel, appears to someone else far away from where he has made all this announcements, but this time, he changed his words, and said, No, Jesus is not the son God, he was just a slave to allah.
That's your own headache, I believe in the entity of the Quran, if the Quran says Jesus Is not the son of Allah, then so be it.

[s]Really?

Listen, if you call my Pastor a lair,, I will walk away from you, because he is a man so is susceptible to making mistakes, but if u call an Angel of God, a lair, you have just called God who sent him a lair, because he speaks not his words, but the words of God who sent him.
ZACHARIA, the father of John the Baptised went dumb for 9nonths because he doubted the word of God through this same Angel Gabriel.[/s]

I'm getting bored already with your posts, this is none of my business na.

I think Allah has double mouth. Is it Allah or Muhammed? Muhammed was asked about the HereAfter, he said he didn't know where he was going,

Muhammad was told by Allah to say that as an act of humility.

and that which ever area the Muslims were not clear in the koran, they shd ask the people of the book (Jews and Christians),

You'll have to prove this.

now am seeing what you posted saying, Allah said, why ask the people of the book when you have your Koran? What should we take?
the latter

Why does Allah hate the Poets?

proofs pls.

Do you know how many madmen Jesus healed?

Tell me na tongue

In saying that the people of the book never asks muslims for anything that is revealed, is true because, there's no revelation in the Koran.

No revelation in the Quran? Wait! Are you kidding me?

If you are sincere, Kabir, as you read that Bible in your hand, you will never come across anywhere Yahweh sent any Angel to dictate his Mind to his prophets. He talks to them directly. Except to warn them or give them information on what to expect in future.
How can someone who has a direct line to call his father, and is certain that his call will receive answers, resort to depending on an intermediary?

Pls when next you are posting, be schorlarly, i dont have any business with all these.

nd since Muhammed died, Jibril and Allah went away for good.

What do you mean by "went for good"?

Kabir, I hope u know you are not talking to a child?

Sorry o, big girl tongue grin

You just said, Jibril introduced himself as Gabriel, Angel sent by God (Allah) to Muhammed to announce to him his prophethood. Jibril addressed Muhammed as the servant of Allah. What does that mean?

Jibril is the Arabic word for Gabriel. I don't understand your question, elaborate pls.

Was Muhammed a Muslim as at that moment? If yes, why didn't Muhammed know who Jibril was? Where did Mohammed got the instructions that were guiding him before jibril came?
Muhammad was a Muslim, following the way of life of his father ishmael the son Abraham.

Wasn't Waraga a Soothsayer? He was. Why will Kadijat take Muhammed to a Soothsayer to confirm the voice of a God whose servant Muhammed was?

You will have to prove that waraqa was a soothesayer.

And, you jumped the part that the so called Jibril was choking air out of Muhammed to have him succumb, On three occasions. You also jumped the part that Muhammed planed on killing himself because he believed he was possesed by a jinn. (evil spirit)

I am now convinced that you didn't read my post properly.

and Aisha spoke about Muhammed practicing black magic to find out information, he often went to the graveyard at nights to do stuff. Why was that?
Was that not the main reason why Kadijat took him to go and consult a soothsayer Waraga?
Why shd a soothsayer confirm the prophethood of a prophet?

You have to prove every single thing you said here.

As you can see, I didn't copy and paste anything. Pls can we talk? Leave copying people's work.

I didn't do any copy and paste, so you need to get your facts right.
Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by lexiconkabir2: 12:29pm On Apr 03, 2016
superior1:

You are a human, do you believe I am one (human)?,have you met me?
bros you dont know what we are discussing, so just swerve.
Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by Rilwon: 12:58pm On Apr 03, 2016
ogechieku:
Does the way God look is what makes Him God or ability to make something out of nothing? Strength to sustain what he created and own it, capapility to contain everything and everyman under control? To be a sole decision makers and policy designer? To engineer his creations, to talor the weather, to furnish us with resources and to doctor us towards His judgment? If he likes he can be a mountain but will it make any sense to His intelligent creation if they find that He is a mountain? wouldnt you be dead of fear if your Allah is coming to the earth Nigeria is not big enogh to contain His feet why do you like imagining a scary God? Anyway islam is scary

First you have to change that stupid impression that we are imagining a scary God, no one is imagining a scary in Islam. However because God cannot be described with out own human mind, does that mean we should assume that he has human attribute just like we have anus to pass out faeces ?

Analice or what is his name said Yahweh has a mouth, which means he has a teeth, esophagus, intestine, anus etc etc??

Gosh! You are damn too dumb.
Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by asalimpo(m): 1:08pm On Apr 03, 2016
Rilwon:

First you have to change that stupid impression that we are imagining a scary God, no one is imagining a scary in Islam. However because God cannot be described does that mean we should assume that he has human attribute?

Analice or what is his name said Yahweh has a mouth, which means he has a teeth, esophagus, intestine, anus etc etc??

If your own God doesnt have human attributes then in whose image were you created?
It means he created you as lower beings or inferior entities.
The Christian God, created man in His own image, which on its own is a mark of honour and high respect:
Creating man in the God-class.
Your allah , holds you in contempt .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by Rilwon: 1:13pm On Apr 03, 2016
asalimpo:

If you're own God doesnt have human attributes then in whose image were you created?
It means he created you as lower beings or inferior entities.
The Christian God, created man in His own image, which on its own is a mark of honour and high respect:
Creating man in the God-class.
Your allah , holds you in contempt .

Calm down bro.. I asked a question, could you please answer it?
Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by asalimpo(m): 1:24pm On Apr 03, 2016
Rilwon:

Calm down bro.. I asked a question, could you please answer it?
you also made a dumb comment.
And i addressed it.
Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 03, 2016
Rilwon:

First you have to change that stupid impression that we are imagining a scary God, no one is imagining a scary in Islam. However because God cannot be described does that mean we should assume that he has human attribute?

It will be very stupid for someone to think God is great but He cant do this, he cant do that, He cant be like this, He cant look like that...if there is a way you think God shoud not look or he should look then challenge your belief. You dont know the principles that He uses guiding Himself why would you judge what he should look like. More so, God that you cant imagine how close will you be able close to Him

2 Likes

Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by Rilwon: 3:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
ogechieku:
It will be very stupid for someone to think God is great but He cant do this, he cant do that, He cant be like this, He cant look like that...if there is a way you think God shoud not look or he shouldnt look then challenge your belief. You dont know the principle that He uses guiding Himself why would you judge what he should look like. More so, God that you cant imagine how close will you be able to close to Him

Oh well! So if I tell you this is how Yahweh looks like, what would be your perception? grin shocked

1 Share

Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by Rilwon: 3:55pm On Apr 03, 2016
asalimpo:

you also made a dumb comment.
And i addressed it.

Nigga answer my question, does Yahweh have teeth, esophagus, intestine and anus?
Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by asalimpo(m): 4:30pm On Apr 03, 2016
Rilwon:

Nigga answer my question, does Yahweh have teeth, esophagus, intestine and anus?
Nigga, if I or any1 comment on your question, by what authority will they be making the comment?
Answer that?
Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by Rilwon: 4:45pm On Apr 03, 2016
asalimpo:

Nigga, if I or any1 comment on your question, by what authority will they be making the comment?
Answer that?

By what authority did you and other clowns assume that your God has mouth to eat and talk? shocked
Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by asalimpo(m): 4:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
Rilwon:

By what authority did you and other clowns assume that your God has mouth to eat and talk? shocked
What point are you driving at - go str8t to it.
Round about dumb q's aint it.
Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by Rilwon: 4:56pm On Apr 03, 2016
asalimpo:

What point are you driving at - go str8t to it.
Round about dumb q's aint it.

You asked by what authority will you and others answer my question and I replied by saying that by the same authority you and others assume that Yahweh has mouth, eyes, head etc etc.

Don't you still gerrit?

1 Like

Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by mustymatic(m): 5:27pm On Apr 03, 2016
How can your god be like you oh...you shit you piss dirty grin
Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 03, 2016
Rilwon:

Oh well! So if I tell you this is how Yahweh looks like, what would be your perception? grin shocked
i wont declear you guity of your thought or belief. As far as thought is concerned as far as belief is concerned it has nothing to do with me, live well, sleep well,dont cry,...believe whatever you want to believe well you are guity. All doesnt concern me...
Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by Rilwon: 5:42pm On Apr 03, 2016
ogechieku:
i wont declear you guity of your thought or belief. As far as thought is concerned as far as belief is concerned it has nothing to do with me, live well, sleep well,dont cry,...believe whatever you want to believe well you are guity. All doesnt concern me...

**sigh embarassed undecided
Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by analice107: 8:33pm On Apr 03, 2016
mustymatic:
How can your god be like you oh...you shit you piss dirty grin
Whenever you think of Allah, what comes to your mind?
Is it now clear to you muslims, that Yahweh is not Allah? Remember, we Jews and Christians didn't give Yahweh this attributes, he told us who he is. So now I ask you again, Who/what does allahh say he is?
Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 03, 2016
analice107:

Whenever you think of Allah, what comes to your mind?
Is it now clear to you muslims, that Yahweh is not Allah? Remember, we Jews and Christians didn't give Yahweh this attributes, he told us who he is. So now I ask you again, Who/what does allahh say he is?
does yahweh regrets his actions?
Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by analice107: 9:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
lexiconkabir:
does yahweh regrets his actions?
My ba3 is low now, will reply u tomorrow.
Kabir, why do u always want to divert and speak of something else when the discourse is about something else? Let's keep being orderly by addressing the discourse inview.
When you think of Allah, what comes to your mind?
Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 03, 2016
analice107:

My ba3 is low now, will reply u tomorrow.
Kabir, why do u always want to divert and speak of something else when the discourse is about something else? Let's keep being orderly by addressing the discourse inview.
you dont tell me what to ask and what not to ask, moreover i have answered the main question that made you mentioned me, yet you chose to bombard with many questions that has nothing to do with the thread, now i ask a simple question which a simple yes or no will do, you are accusing me of deviation, talk about hypocrisy...and yes! when replying tomorrow, attach the proofs i requested for. goodnight.

1 Like

Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by BETATRON(m): 8:54am On Apr 04, 2016
analice107:

You don't?
Well, I don't know how allahh looks like, that's why I asked you, as for Yahweh, I know how he looks. When I look at my reflection in the mirrow, I see how my God looks like. He told me that I look like him, for he made me in his image.
He has all my features. He has eyes, mouth, ears, nose, head, feet, hands,
He has emotions, he laughs, gets angry. He gets happy. He loves. He is patient, he is kind, compassionate, etc.
How about allahh?
let take it a step further...seems you haven sat down to think about it from a philosophicalgrin angle..just kidding

Back to your post---you said your God the almighty yahweh told you that you look like him hence yahweh has a nose,legs,eyes,body, sleeps, and defecate----meaning that for yahweh to move from one place to another or to perform any duty he NEEDS these His various organs just like you do and also means that yahweh is limited and is held captive by the boundaries of TIME AND SPACE if he is that means he has an age I.e "He gets old" if he does that means your yahweh was created also needing these body organ to perform His daily activities means that he isn't free from "need" ,last time I check NEED isn't god's quality

Second if HE "yahweh" is held captive by time and space just like I am he cannot be all-knowing and if he is not all-knowing he cannot be God

You said yahweh is a reflection of you "He laughs with his teeth out after listening to night of a thousand laugh,patient,loving,compassionate---you forgot to include these qualities as a reflection of him too, HAte,jealously,tyrannical, wicked, and evil
Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by BETATRON(m): 9:02am On Apr 04, 2016
analice107:

as for Allah, the least we can do is understand that He is infinitely better ,more sophisticates, and loftier than whatever impression or image of Him we conceive in our mind, our humane intellect cannot fathom His greatness and cannot do justice to His opulent grandeur and nobility
Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by analice107: 10:08am On Apr 04, 2016
BETATRON:
let take it a step further...seems you haven sat down to think about it from a philosophicalgrin angle..just kidding

Back to your post---you said your God the almighty yahweh told you that you look like him hence yahweh has a nose,legs,eyes,body, sleeps, and defecate----meaning that for yahweh to move from one place to another or to perform any duty he NEEDS these His various organs just like you do and also means that yahweh is limited and is held captive by the boundaries of TIME AND SPACE if he is that means he has an age I.e "He gets old" if he does that means your yahweh was created also needing these body organ to perform His daily activities means that he isn't free from "need" ,last time I check NEED isn't god's quality

Second if HE "yahweh" is held captive by time and space just like I am he cannot be all-knowing and if he is not all-knowing he cannot be God

You said yahweh is a reflection of you "He laughs with his teeth out after listening to night of a thousand laugh,patient,loving,compassionate---you forgot to include these qualities as a reflection of him too, HAte,jealously,tyrannical, wicked, and evil
LOlzzz zzz. How Childish. So you reason that, every being with human attributes is bound by space and time?

You are a very funny fellow. If you carry on with this line of thought, you'll be working against Muhammed or the Koran.

For the sake of this argument, let me follow your line of thought of allahh not having human attributes.
For one, you pray right? Do you expect him to hear your prayer? With what? You forget that to hear, ears are required?

Allahh kept referring to himself as "WE" (am not alone), was he talking? With what? A mouth?, if allahh is the one who actually related with Muhammed, how did he do that without consciousness? Allahh says he is the greatest of deceivers, he does that without knowing who is decieving?
What is wrong with you?

Do you know why you are running away from the idea of God having these attributes? It's because allahh doesn't have them, so you think by trying to sound down right denigrating you'll cover up allahh frailties.
Allahh is an Idol inside the Ka'aba. A carved image in the likeness of a man.
Which ever of Muhammed's ancestor conceived Allah, thought of him as a male man, hence; the image.
It doesn't matter how long or how hard you try to run away from it, deep down, you know what allahh is. It is a lifeless stone. Having eyes but seeing not.
Mutallab, Abdulla's father worshipped allahh in the Ka'aba. Abdulla Muhammed's father worshipped allahh in the Ka'aba. Ramadan was a ritual to that allahh, it's still a ritual today. The ritual of circulating the black stone, was a ritual performed by allahh the moon God's worshippers. Today you still go round the stone clad in white robes, exactly how it was done in the days of Mutallab, Muhammed's grand father.
In trying to justify your Idol worship of allahh the moon god, Islamic Scholars, went on to claim that Abraham was a Muslim,
Abdulallah to Jesus were Muslims.
But Muhammed was the first Muslim, according to your own Koran.

Muhammed never knew anything about the God of the Jews and Christians until Jibril tried to kill him.
Muhammed, haven tried to kill himself because he thought he was possessed by a demon (which indeed, he was), he returned home, went and sat very close to kadijat, his sugar mummy sulking like a child. She noticed and enquired why, he went on to narrate his encounter with this creature, Kadijat was the one who took Muhammed to her own Cousin Waraga, who was a Catholic convert. Who was mixing, Catholicism with his traditional beliefs.

Waraqa was the first person who translated the New Testament Bible to Arabic language.
He knew about the dealings of the Bible both old and new. Muhammed never knew anything about Jibril/Gabriel until Waraqa mentioned it.
It was Waraqa who told Muhammed that that being he saw was Gabriel the Biblical Angel. Jibril never said a word as to who he was. From then, any time the being appeared, Muhammed refered to him as Jibril, of the being already from Satam the greatest of liars, accepted the honour and kept on the deceit, Waraqa was one who told Muhammed that he was a prophet not even Jibril. Koran is full of lies.
When you lie once, more lies are required to cover the previous'. Waraqa lied to Muhammed, but forgot to tell Muhammed that calls his prophets personally. He doesn't send Angels. Angels come into play later.

If Jibril was the one who introduced allahh to Muhammed, and pronounced him as the one and only servant of Allah, how then did Waraqa know and swore by allahh when Kadijat brought Muhammed to him?

Idol worshipper. Repent. Repent. Repent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christian Author Says Female Masturbation Is ‘Direct Path To Satan’ / Odumeje Is My Guy, He Is Not My Pastor-Micheal Zubby / D Ultimate Picture Thread Of Religious Section: Say It Here Wit Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.