Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

"Is Allah Like You?" - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Is Allah Like You?" (5910 Views)

Counter Thread To Misconceptions About Allah: Is Allah God? / Christians And Muslims, Pls What Is Allah's Name? / Who Is Allah? What Is The Origin Of Belief In Allah? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 05, 2016
come to think of it, do you people think at all, you claim the Quran is from satan? the same Quran that exposed and cursed satan throughout, nawa for una o, but as a wise man once said, "people can resort to ridiculous and irrational things just to hide the truth", repent guys, repent! hellfire is not a nice place to be, especially not because of arrogance.
Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by analice107: 5:14pm On Apr 05, 2016
mustymatic:

You can't say things without backing up wit verses... Seems lik u wanna run
I don't run. Am not a Muslim.

1 Like

Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by mustymatic(m): 11:14pm On Apr 05, 2016
analice107:

Really? I can't see any responds from any of you on all the verses I posted here.

You know who Al Tabari is right?
He was the Islamic historian thief who Cajoled Muhammed into accepting that he was a descendant of Ismail. He was a master fabricator. He writes people's Biographies. He wrote all the lies in Muhammed's Biography. Him and ibn Ishaq.
He tried to fabricate Muhammed's genealogy linking him with Abraham. He got lost on the 21 generation down the line.
Muhammed genealogized himself regarding his ancestors until he reached Al Nather bin Kinaneh, then he said "anyone who claimed otherwise or added further ancestor, has lied. Kinaneh was his 17 ancestor. This was the genealogy that Muhammed recognised at first. But later, he was cajoled into accepting further genealogy to give his prophethood credibility.

He was the man who sat down and fabricated Jewish names to make them seem like Arabic names.
Musa-Moses.
Gabriel-Jibril
Abraham-Ibrahim. etc etc.
Until Muhammed, there were no names like Ibrahim or Musa why?
Why should I believe anything Muhammed says when he is so double standard?

This same Al Tabari was the guy who stated in your own Sura 53:19-23 (Don't worry, you won't find it there, it's been abrogated).
He reported that "Satan Cast a false revelation into the tongue of the messenger of allahh. The messenger of allahh said" By the stars when it sets, your comrade does not err, nor is he deceived, nor does he speak out of his own desire. Have you considered al-lat, al-uzza, and Manat, the third and the other? These are the high-flying cranes, verily their intercession is accepted with approval.

Mustymatic. Here is a back up verse straight from the mouth of you most respected Scholar and historian, al Tabari.
Pls come in, take a seat let's analyze this verse.

Did the devil give Muhammed revelations or not?

Did he know it was the devil? Yes He knew.

He was the one who desired something to tell his people for them to return to him.

Who were alat, uzza, and manat?

The Moon god, inside the Ka'aba, represents your crest moon, the star there represents the daughters of allahh.
Remember Muhammed started by saying "By the Stars", then he called them "high flying cranes". He went on to call them "intercessors" and that their intercession is with approval. Approval from who? Allahh their father?

Mustymatic, go and study your religion. Muhammed was a high priest to Allah, the moon god. One of the 360gods in the Ka'aba.

The misinformation came from Waraga, who told Muhammed that the demon who appeared to him was from the God of the Jews.

Now it's all coming to me. Hahahahahahahaha.
This is what probably happened.
Waraqa tells Muhammed that he was a prophet, just like Moses. And Moses had a mandate to take over the land of Cannan for the Israelites. For that to happen, wars were fought. So Muhammed took it that he also had Mandate to take over the land for his people the Muslims. But now, it is not just a particular land, but the whole world. Ah. I see. Satan try sha.

My brother, consider these things seriously. Don't go to hellfire for nothing.

I don't see verses oh...what kind of christian are u sef
See lies oh grin
Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by mustymatic(m): 11:54pm On Apr 05, 2016
analice107:

I don't run. Am not a Muslim.
But u can beat around the bush eheh undecided
Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by analice107: 12:03am On Apr 06, 2016
mustymatic:

But u can beat around the bush eheh undecided
Are sure you have been keeping up? Do I come off like someone who is scared? I give it to you as it is. Muslims are the ones who beat about the bush lying through their teeth, forgetting that now is not then when Islam was shrouded in Arabic language. Now Islam is open for the world to see.
Tell your lies, when we research, we shall find the truth.

2 Likes

Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by mustymatic(m): 12:34am On Apr 06, 2016
analice107:

Are sure you have been keeping up? Do I come off like someone who is scared? I give it to you as it is. Muslims are the ones who beat about the bush lying through their teeth, forgetting that now is not then when Islam was shrouded in Arabic language. Now Islam is open for the world to see.
Tell your lies, when we research, we shall find the truth.
Show me the verses or keep mute wink
Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by mustymatic(m): 1:08am On Apr 06, 2016
analice107:

This same Al Tabari was the guy who stated in your own Sura 53:19-23 (Don't worry, you won't find it there, it's been abrogated).

He was the man who sat down and fabricated Jewish names to make them seem like Arabic names.
Musa-Moses.
Gabriel-Jibril
Abraham-Ibrahim. etc etc.
Until Muhammed, there were no names like Ibrahim or Musa why?

For your mind you think Moses was his Jewish name, abraham and Gabriel? Even Jesus was not Jesus u hear?
Oh dear u need to do more research on your religion
Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by analice107: 4:05pm On Apr 06, 2016
mustymatic:

For your mind you think Moses was his Jewish name, abraham and Gabriel? Even Jesus was not Jesus u hear?
Oh dear u need to do more research on your religion
So you whose religion came 600 years after Christianity claim to know Christianity better?
Oh really? Then why is Islam copying everything Christian and still lying about Christianity being manipulated and corrupt?
Today, Muslims wear Western suits for their wedding, while the women wear wedding gowns, where does that come from?
Today Islam use microphone and pulpit in their mosques, you know hold night vigils and deliverance services, where did that come from?
The Fabricated Jewish names do not have Arabic root meanings, because they are adaptations of Jewish names. Go and teach Yourself Islam before coming out to disgrace yourself.
Hey, now is not before when Islam was shrouded in Arabic language. Then you can lie and get away with it, now you lie, we catch you.

2 Likes

Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by analice107: 4:08pm On Apr 06, 2016
mustymatic:
Show me the verses or keep mute wink
Are done reading the ones I posted to lexiconkabir?
Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by parisbookaddict(f): 7:19pm On Apr 06, 2016
Blackfire:

i can only do one thing for u as u remind me of someone parisbookaddict.

*standing ovation*

analice107 's knowledge grows everyday. I am sure his/her posts give muslims restless nights.
Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by parisbookaddict(f): 7:22pm On Apr 06, 2016
analice107:

Hello Mr Black. Where is parisbookaddict? God, I miss that girl.

I am around. cheesy. I check-in at least once in a week. Been mega busy. Hope u alright and bringing the truth to the muslims.
Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by Demmzy15(m): 7:46pm On Apr 06, 2016
lexiconkabir:
guy see as you dey disgrace yourself because of woman, na your type go say "thanks for accepting my friend request" when a girl accepts you on facebook, so so pathetic.
grin grin That guy is a thirsty nigga, so u sef don notice am?! grin
Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 06, 2016
Demmzy15:
grin grin That guy is a thirsty nigga, so u sef don notice am?! grin
I have noticed it since!
Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by analice107: 8:07pm On Apr 06, 2016
parisbookaddict:

I am around. cheesy. I check-in at least once in a week. Been mega busy. Hope u alright and bringing the truth to the muslims.
Am good dear, I really missed you. I thought the powers that be had banned this moniker again.
Pls step in help me out more.
These muslims can lie.
BTW, Mr Black is looking forward to seeing you so that he can cry then keep the tears for 5 minutes. That guy has finished me with laughter.
Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by Blackfire(m): 10:18pm On Apr 06, 2016
parisbookaddict:

analice107 's knowledge grows everyday. I am sure his/her posts give muslims restless nights.

that girl combine upper cut with something to knock them hard.
Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by mustymatic(m): 10:36pm On Apr 06, 2016
analice107:

So you whose religion came 600 years after Christianity claim to know Christianity better?
Oh really? Then why is Islam copying everything Christian and still lying about Christianity being manipulated and corrupt?
Today, Muslims wear Western suits for their wedding, while the women wear wedding gowns, where does that come from?
Today Islam use microphone and pulpit in their mosques, you know hold night vigils and deliverance services, where did that come from?
The Fabricated Jewish names do not have Arabic root meanings, because they are adaptations of Jewish names. Go and teach Yourself Islam before coming out to disgrace yourself.
Hey, now is not before when Islam was shrouded in Arabic language. Then you can lie and get away with it, now you lie, we catch you.
na waa for u oh...which one is western suits again? u think the west invented it? n how does it affect one's religion?
wetn be deliverance? for where? which verse? microphone again shiii...sorry oh but this ur lie e reach lie
Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by mustymatic(m): 10:39pm On Apr 06, 2016
analice107:

Hey! the word Christianity is not in the Bible sef, even the word Bible ain't in the Bible, trinity too.. who would wanna copy that lotta confusions
Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by mustymatic(m): 10:46pm On Apr 06, 2016
analice107:

Are done reading the ones I posted to lexiconkabir?
the same ones u said i won't find...that they have been abrogated... please say the truth or find something better to do
Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by analice107: 10:06am On Apr 07, 2016
mustymatic:

Hey! the word Christianity is not in the Bible sef, even the word Bible ain't in the Bible, trinity too.. who would wanna copy that lotta confusions
Sometimes, I feel so ashamed to have a discussion with you. And you are Yoruba, not Hausa. I would have excused you if you were from the North.
Pls come out of the Ka'aba, it's the 22nd Century. Use your brain, it's given to you to use. It's free to reason. REASON.
The Word Christianity is not in the Bible, Hahahahahahahaha. Should it be? What does the word mean? When did it come into use? Where Christians the ones who coined the word?
Stupid Muslim, do you know that that word was used to identify and denigrate Christians?
Just like the Muslim use the word Kafir to identify and denigrate us. But what Satan intended for evil, works out for our good.
You know? Like someone's Moniker here; I am a Proud Kafir.

"For ever o God, your word is settled in heaven, I can't be a smelling muslim".

The cross was meant to shame and ridicule our Christ, today it's our symbol of pride. We identify gladly with it.
The unbelievers called us Christians so that they could seclude and denigrate us, today our Faith is proudly Christianity.

The Bible you keep talking about it not being mentioned in the Bible. Just hear the way it even sounds, Mentioning the Bible in the Bible.
Hello dumbo, The books of the Bible were not written by one man. The Books were written by different men through different generations. From different Jewish tribes. It is the bringing them together as one book that makes it THE BIBLE.
how many times will this be explained to you for it to sink? Come out of the Ka'aba and breath fresh air.

Unlike the Koran which one man sat down with the help of a Cathilic convert and plagiarized.
Do you even know the meaning of PLAGIARISM?
It is the act of using copying or stealing another authors work, without quoting them.

Waraqa bin Nawal helped Muhammed the thief to plagiarize part of Torah, Bible, the Veda, and other works from other earlier religions.

Of course, the Koran will mention Koran, because it was given the name Koran before Muhammed started his plagiarism. Shame on you.
Are you not ashamed Mr Muslim, that it's only Islam that copies from others, but no other religion copies from Islam?

Yet, Satan has so blinded you that you can't even see. The old and the new, which copies from which?
There's an existing 1.000.00 note. There's no 5.000.00 Note. There's no way anyone can counterfeit a 5.000.00 Note, because it doesn't exist. But the counterfeited 1.000.00 Note is everywhere. The counterfeited 1.000.00 note comes up one day to shout and scream that the
1.000.00 which came before is the fake, but it, the counterfeited, even with all the signs that without the original, they wouldn't be the fake, claim it's the original.
Go get a life outside of the Ka'aba.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 07, 2016
analice107:

You said, Allah said you don't need to seek knowledge from the People of the book right?

yes i said so, any problem? undecided

Quran 10:94. And if thou art in doubt concerning that which We revealed unto thee, then question those who read the scripture that was before thee. VERIFY the TRUTH from thy Lord hath come unto thee.
^^^^^ have you seen it? You quoted a part that says the Koran was more superior to the scriptures, here, your very Koran is directing your prophet to seek knowledge and truth from the scripture readers, for the truth lies with them.

Actually, this verse doesn't say Muslims should meet you guys when we are in doubt, but rather, Allah was narrating the story of Musa pbuh(which is even the Torah and not your empty bible as you claim), so when Allah narrated the story of musa, he told muslims to ask the people that have read the previous scriptures to confirm the story he just narrated should incase any doubt cross their minds, if you read the verses before verse 94, you will see what i'm saying, here are they:

[b]And We inspired to Moses and his brother, "Settle your people in Egypt in houses and make your houses [facing the] qiblah and establish prayer and give good tidings to the believers."

And Moses said, "Our Lord, indeed You have given Pharaoh and his establishment splendor and wealth in the worldly life, our Lord, that they may lead [men] astray from Your way. Our Lord, obliterate their wealth and harden their hearts so that they will not believe until they see the painful punishment."

[Allah] said, "Your supplication has been answered." So remain on a right course and follow not the way of those who do not know."

And We took the Children of Israel across the sea, and Pharaoh and his soldiers pursued them in tyranny and enmity until, when drowning overtook him, he said, "I believe that there is no deity except that in whom the Children of Israel believe, and I am of the Muslims."

Now? And you had disobeyed [Him] before and were of the corrupters?

So today We will save you in body that you may be to those who succeed you a sign. And indeed, many among the people, of Our signs, are heedless

And We had certainty settled the Children of Israel in an agreeable settlement and provided them with good things. And they did not differ until [after] knowledge had come to them. Indeed, your Lord will judge between them on the Day of Resurrection concerning that over which they used to differ

So if you are in doubt, about that which We have revealed to you, then ask those who have been reading the Scripture before you. The truth has certainly come to you from your Lord, so never be among the doubters[/b]

Also Allah was specific about the person whom the Muslims of that time should meet(ofcourse they didnt doubt the story), and his name was Al-hussayn ibn salam(later became Abdullah ibn salam when he converted to Islam) and his followers, because he and his followers were truthful, some historians say he is from the lineage of yusuf(Joseph in hebrews), although the jews hated him after he converted to islam, this hadith shows the dishonesty of the jews:

[b]When 'Abdullah bin Salam heard the arrival of the Prophet at Medina, he came to him and said, "I am going to ask you about three things which nobody knows except a prophet: What is the first portent of the Hour? What will be the first meal taken by the people of Paradise? Why does a child resemble its father, and why does it resemble its maternal uncle" Allah's Apostle said, "Gabriel has just now told me of their answers." 'Abdullah said, "He (i.e. Gabriel), from amongst all the angels, is the enemy of the Jews." Allah's Apostle said, "The first portent of the Hour will be a fire that will bring together the people from the east to the west; the first meal of the people of Paradise will be Extra-lobe (caudate lobe) of fish-liver. As for the resemblance of the child to its parents: If a man has sexual intercourse with his wife and gets discharge first, the child will resemble the father, and if the woman gets discharge first, the child will resemble her." On that 'Abdullah bin Salam said, "I testify that you are the Apostle of Allah." 'Abdullah bin Salam further said, "O Allah's Apostle! The Jews are liars, and if they should come to know about my conversion to Islam before you ask them (about me), they would tell a lie about me." The Jews came to Allah's Apostle and 'Abdullah went inside the house. Allah's Apostle asked (the Jews), "What kind of man is 'Abdullah bin Salam amongst you?" They replied, "He is the most learned person amongst us, and the best amongst us, and the son of the best amongst us." Allah's Apostle said, "What do you think if he embraces Islam (will you do as he does)?" The Jews said, "May Allah save him from it." Then 'Abdullah bin Salam came out in front of them saying, "I testify that None has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that Muhammad is the Apostle of Allah." Thereupon they said, "He is the evilest among us, and the son of the evilest amongst us," and continued talking badly of him.[/b].

^^ although this has nothing to do with your question, i just added it so you could see the dishonesty of the jews.

so we can clearly see that Allah just asked Muslims to confirm the story he just narrated to them from Abdullah ibn salam and his followers should any doubt cross their mind. here is an interesting hadith that refute your rubbish claim,

Narrated Abu Huraira: "The people of the Book used to read the Torah in Hebrew and then explain it in Arabic to the Muslims. Allah's Apostle said (to the Muslims). 'Do not believe the people of the Book, nor disbelieve them, but say, 'We believe in Allah and whatever is revealed to us, and whatever is revealed to you.”(Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Holding Fast to the Qur'an and Sunnah, Volume 9, Book 92, Number 460)

Who was Waraga? waraqa

no be only waraga, na wayanga undecided

Narrated by Aisha: Sahih Bukhari Volume 4, book 55, Number 605 "... The Prophet returned to Khadijat while his heart was beating rapidly, he sat very close to Khadijat, very quiet, she asked him Father of my people, why are troubled? And he Narrated about his ordeal, she took him Waraga bn Nawal who was a Christian convert who used to read the gospels in Arabic. Waraga asked the prophet, "What do you see? When he told him, Waraga said," That is the same Angel whom Allah sent to prophet Moses, his name is Gabriel.

how does this show that he was a soothsayer, like you falsely claimed?

Let's Analyze this assertion.
1. Let's establish one point. Muhammed was orphaned very early. His fathers have been priests to this deities Allah the moon god and the daughters the stars, in the Ka'aba

you'll have to prove the above assertion, i'm more interested on the part i underlined.

2. Muhammed grew with an Uncle who probably had his own diety, so Muhammed didn't know allahh as his parents did.

what does this prove?

3. Now Muhammed is grown, married to a Catholic convert Khadijat, who had idea about the supernatural. She had an uncle who was like Balaam, mixing religions to get by.

you will have to prove that khadija was a catholic convert, I dont want conspiracy theories OooOOoo.

4. Now, it was time for Muhammed to take the place of his father's as the chief priest of allahh.

5. The personality behind the stone-moon-and-stars-god, appears to Muhammed, but in a very violent manner, [s]which alway left poor Muhammed foaming in the mouth like an epileptic demonized man[/s]. This embarrassed him greatly, he thought of throwing himself down a mountain.

you still havent proved number 1, so this is nonsense for now.

6. Before he could do this, Khadijat had sent people looking for him. He is brought home, devastated, she notices and takes him to see her cousin who knew better.
7) what happened Muhammed, Waraga asked? A being took hold of my neck from behind and almost killed, he kept saying, recite it, but I can't read, I told him. But Waraga, concludes that it has to be Gabriel whom Yahweh always sent to Moses.
. Only, Waraga didn't realise or on purpose forgot to tell Muhammed how Gabriel operated. He also forgot that God never sent Gabriel to Moses at anytime. When the being came again, Muhammed automatically called him Gabriel. Wow, what an honor to the demon, he accepts it gladly.

9). The personality which was the custodian of the diety Allah in the Ka'aba, as far as I can deduce, came to announce to Muhammed, that it was time he took his father's place as the chief priest of allahh, but Muhammed did not understand, but consulted Waraga, Waraga, a mare human, confirms the prophethood of prophet. Based on his knowledge of the Bible and how Angels brought messages.

10). Since Waraga appeared to know more about these things, Muhammed became a pupil under Waraga. From Waraqa Muhammed hears that the God of Moses is one God, this is where he started shouting one God. Destroyed all other idols, including the Stars goddesses. But he made a mistake, he would have changed the name of his god from Allah to something else. because that allahh is Still the allahh today.
From Waraqa, came the Pligiarism of the Bible as we see it today.

Just like him Waraqa, mixed Catholicism with his Idol worship, Muhammed mixed what Jibril told him which were contrary to the Bible, with what Waraqa told him.

I have said it earlier that At-tabari is not a reliable source, if you find anything doubtful you can scrutinize it says At-tabari himself, but you have to answer this question i posed earlier, if truly satan is the author of the Quran, why would he curse and expose himself throughout the Quran? undecided

Remeber I keep asking, give me a verse from the Koran, not hadith. To you Jibril brought the Koran so his words shd be in the Koran not hadiths. Hadiths are the acts of Muhammed, as Narrated by eye witnesses.

I had told you earlier that the Authentic hadith is also a revelation, so i can quote from it, you are not to tell me what to quote from and what not to, savvy?

You will have to proof Abraham was a Muslim.
And how can you do this?
Present here for the world to see the complete Genealogy of Muhammed down to Abraham.

no, you are not to tell me what to use to prove that Abraham was a muslim, rather i will use THE ONLY INFALLIBLE BOOK(kill yourself because i said that) on earth to prove that Abraham was indeed a muslim.

Allah the most gracious says:

And strive for Allah with the striving due to Him. He has chosen you and has not placed upon you in the religion any difficulty. [It is] the religion of your father, Abraham. Allah named you “Muslims” before [in former scriptures] and in this [revelation] that the Messenger may be a witness over you and you may be witnesses over the people. So establish prayer and give zakah and hold fast to Allah. He is your protector; and excellent is the protector, and excellent is the helper.

[s]If you can't do that, once more, it's clear that you have been worshipping an Idol still resident in the Ka'aba.
And the Idol resident in the Ka'aba is not like you.[/s]
I conclude: Allah is not like you.

I never said Allah is like me, did i?
Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by mustymatic(m): 5:14pm On Apr 07, 2016
analice107:

Sometimes, I feel so ashamed to have a discussion with you. And you are Yoruba, not Hausa. I would have excused you if you were from the North.

The Word Christianity is not in the Bible, Hahahahahahahaha. Should it be? What does the word mean? When did it come into use? Where Christians the ones who coined the word?
Stupid Muslim, do you know that that word was used to identify and denigrate Christians?
Just like the Muslim use the word Kafir to identify and denigrate us. But what Satan intended for evil, works out for our good.
You know? Like someone's Moniker here; I am a Proud Kafir.

Waraqa bin Nawal helped Muhammed the thief to plagiarize part of Torah, Bible, the Veda, and other works from other earlier religions.

You should be ashamed of yourself... First of all you're ethnocentric, but I'll expect that from a black christian because you were not created in the image of the supposedly white god's image (white), the fact that Christianity ain't in the bible means jesus didn't practice it u dumbasss, tell me which religion Jesus practised? because he prayed... if he didn't show me from your Bible where Jesus clearly says he is god, or worship me..in fact I dare all Christians to show us. and kafir for goodness sake means unbeliever dummy... how did waraqa helped Muhammad? you'll have to prove ur assertions here. say the truth... quote from the Bible u here, that Jesus is God
Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by mustymatic(m): 5:27pm On Apr 07, 2016
[quote author=analice107 post=44396329][/quote]
Since your god is like you, is he white or black or other? I'm waiting for ur answer
Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by analice107: 5:54pm On Apr 07, 2016
mustymatic:

Since your god is like you, is he white or black or other? I'm waiting for ur answer
Until I notice you have come out of the Ka'aba then I will have a discussion with you again. Shame dey catch me say I dey follow u talk.
For the last time, COME OUT OF THE KA'ABA.
Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by mustymatic(m): 4:42pm On Apr 08, 2016
analice107:

Until I notice you have come out of the Ka'aba then I will have a discussion with you again. Shame dey catch me say I dey follow u talk.
lol, wen they have no clue, running as expected
Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by mustymatic(m): 5:28pm On Apr 08, 2016
analice107:

Until u prove to me that jesus claimed divinity or is god, y shame no go catch u wen u r as confused as ur bible, christian
Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by analice107: 5:34pm On Apr 08, 2016
mustymatic:
Until u prove to me that jesus claimed divinity or is god, y shame mo go catch u wem u r a confused christian
Your Koran gave Jesus divinity, while your Muhammed was nothing.
Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by mustymatic(m): 8:11pm On Apr 08, 2016
analice107:

Your Koran gave Jesus divinity, while your Muhammed was nothing.
really? Where is it in d Quran? Do u know hw ridiculous u sound?
Q4:171... O people of the Scripture! Do not exceed the limits in your religion, nor say of Allah aught but the truth. The messiah Iesa (Jesus) son of Maryam (Mary), was (no more than) a Messenger of Allah.....

You ll hav to prove your assertions here...u cant just spew trash because of hatred

He (Jesus) said: Verily! I am a slave of Allah, He has given me the scripture and made me a prophet 19;30
(Jesus said): and verily Allah is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him 19:36...am sure there is a similar verse in the bible, so wher s the divinity?

Mark12:29 kjv And Jesus answered him. The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God is one Lord

keep this first commandment n u will not be an idolater

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Forgiveness Like A Debit Card? - Paul Ellis / Can This Be True (pic) Fish Rain / See The Ebo "Sacrifice" I Offered To Esu In My Shrine [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.