Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

"Is Allah Like You?" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Is Allah Like You?" (5917 Views)

Counter Thread To Misconceptions About Allah: Is Allah God? / Christians And Muslims, Pls What Is Allah's Name? / Who Is Allah? What Is The Origin Of Belief In Allah? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 04, 2016
analice107, you have to learn how to make scholarly arguments and stop being childish, stop saying trash that you've been spoon-fed with, provide proofs for every allegation you make, or everything you say will be taken as rantings.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by Blackfire(m): 10:36am On Apr 04, 2016
analice107:

LOlzzz zzz. How Childish. So you reason that, every being with human attributes is bound by space and time?

You are a very funny fellow. If you carry on with this line of thought, you'll be working against Muhammed or the Koran.

For the sake of this argument, let me follow your line of thought of allahh not having human attributes.
For one, you pray right? Do you expect him to hear your prayer? With what? You forget that to hear, ears are required?

Allahh kept referring to himself as "WE" (am not alone), was he talking? With what? A mouth?, if allahh is the one who actually related with Muhammed, how did he do that without consciousness? Allahh says he is the greatest of deceivers, he does that without knowing who is decieving?
What is wrong with you?

Do you know why you are running away from the idea of God having these attributes? It's because allahh doesn't have them, so you think by trying to sound down right denigrating you'll cover up allahh frailties.
Allahh is an Idol inside the Ka'aba. A carved image in the likeness of a man.
Which ever of Muhammed's ancestor conceived Allah, thought of him as a male man, hence; the image.
It doesn't matter how long or how hard you try to run away from it, deep down, you know what allahh is. It is a lifeless stone. Having eyes but seeing not.
Mutallab, Abdulla's father worshipped allahh in the Ka'aba. Abdulla Muhammed's father worshipped allahh in the Ka'aba. Ramadan was a ritual to that allahh, it's still a ritual today. The ritual of circulating the black stone, was a ritual performed by allahh the moon God's worshippers. Today you still go round the stone clad in white robes, exactly how it was done in the days of Mutallab, Muhammed's grand father.
In trying to justify your Idol worship of allahh the moon god, Islamic Scholars, went on to claim that Abraham was a Muslim,
Abdulallah to Jesus were Muslims.
But Muhammed was the first Muslim, according to your own Koran.

Muhammed never knew anything about the God of the Jews and Christians until Jibril tried to kill him.
Muhammed, haven tried to kill himself because he thought he was possessed by a demon (which indeed, he was), he returned home, went and sat very close to kadijat, his sugar mummy sulking like a child. She noticed and enquired why, he went on to narrate his encounter with this creature, Kadijat was the one who took Muhammed to her own Cousin Waraga, who was a Catholic convert. Who was mixing, Catholicism with his traditional beliefs.

Waraqa was the first person who translated the New Testament Bible to Arabic language.
He knew about the dealings of the Bible both old and new. Muhammed never knew anything about Jibril/Gabriel until Waraqa mentioned it.
It was Waraqa who told Muhammed that that being he saw was Gabriel the Biblical Angel. Jibril never said a word as to who he was. From then, any time the being appeared, Muhammed refered to him as Jibril, of the being already from Satam the greatest of liars, accepted the honour and kept on the deceit, Waraqa was one who told Muhammed that he was a prophet not even Jibril. Koran is full of lies.
When you lie once, more lies are required to cover the previous'. Waraqa lied to Muhammed, but forgot to tell Muhammed that calls his prophets personally. He doesn't send Angels. Angels come into play later.

If Jibril was the one who introduced allahh to Muhammed, and pronounced him as the one and only servant of Allah, how then did Waraqa know and swore by allahh when Kadijat brought Muhammed to him?

Idol worshipper. Repent. Repent. Repent.

i can only do one thing for u as u remind me of someone parisbookaddict.

*standing ovation*

1 Like

Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by analice107: 10:45am On Apr 04, 2016
Blackfire:

*standing ovation*
Hello Mr Black. Where is parisbookaddict? God, I miss that girl.
Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by analice107: 10:47am On Apr 04, 2016
lexiconkabir:
analice107, you have to learn how to make scholarly arguments and stop being childish, stop saying trash that you've been spoon-fed with, provide proofs for every allegation you make, or everything you say will be taken as rantings.
Why are scared? You know Am right, right?
I will give you proofs.
Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 04, 2016
analice107:

Why are scared? You know Am right, right?
I will give you proofs.

lol. scared of who? you? don't make me laugh abeg, I don't know how asking for proofs equal being scared.
Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by Blackfire(m): 11:14am On Apr 04, 2016
analice107:

Hello Mr Black. Where is parisbookaddict? God, I miss that girl.

Anyday i see that parisbookaddict girl LIVE, am going to give her a big hug with tears in my eyes that will last 5 minutes...i don't care if ari3l is there watching. That girl is a force to reckon with, personally i avoid her in debate.

I see the way these e-mujahadins are playing hide and seek when u hit them with the truth. . . But u should know this they are trying to sap u.. It works this way, let your strong opponent pursue u, it will get to a point he /she becomes tired, since u cant attack, u attack his personality and reputation, he /she becomes angry say or do some unreasonable things, then u attack his /her personality again...in the meantime u ve a slained opponent... Don't let them sap u.. Don't let them sap u.
Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by BETATRON(m): 11:20am On Apr 04, 2016
analice107:

LOlzzz zzz. How Childish. So you reason that, every being with human attributes is bound by space and time?

You are a very funny fellow. If you carry on with this line of thought, you'll be working against Muhammed or the Koran.

For the sake of this argument, let me follow your line of thought of allahh not having human attributes.
For one, you pray right? Do you expect him to hear your prayer? With what? You forget that to hear, ears are required?

Allahh kept referring to himself as "WE" (am not alone), was he talking? With what? A mouth?, if allahh is the one who actually related with Muhammed, how did he do that without consciousness? Allahh says he is the greatest of deceivers, he does that without knowing who is decieving?
What is wrong with you?

Do you know why you are running away from the idea of God having these attributes? It's because allahh doesn't have them, so you think by trying to sound down right denigrating you'll cover up allahh frailties.
Allahh is an Idol inside the Ka'aba. A carved image in the likeness of a man.
Which ever of Muhammed's ancestor conceived Allah, thought of him as a male man, hence; the image.
It doesn't matter how long or how hard you try to run away from it, deep down, you know what allahh is. It is a lifeless stone. Having eyes but seeing not.
Mutallab, Abdulla's father worshipped allahh in the Ka'aba. Abdulla Muhammed's father worshipped allahh in the Ka'aba. Ramadan was a ritual to that allahh, it's still a ritual today. The ritual of circulating the black stone, was a ritual performed by allahh the moon God's worshippers. Today you still go round the stone clad in white robes, exactly how it was done in the days of Mutallab, Muhammed's grand father.
In trying to justify your Idol worship of allahh the moon god, Islamic Scholars, went on to claim that Abraham was a Muslim,
Abdulallah to Jesus were Muslims.
But Muhammed was the first Muslim, according to your own Koran.

Muhammed never knew anything about the God of the Jews and Christians until Jibril tried to kill him.
Muhammed, haven tried to kill himself because he thought he was possessed by a demon (which indeed, he was), he returned home, went and sat very close to kadijat, his sugar mummy sulking like a child. She noticed and enquired why, he went on to narrate his encounter with this creature, Kadijat was the one who took Muhammed to her own Cousin Waraga, who was a Catholic convert. Who was mixing, Catholicism with his traditional beliefs.

Waraqa was the first person who translated the New Testament Bible to Arabic language.
He knew about the dealings of the Bible both old and new. Muhammed never knew anything about Jibril/Gabriel until Waraqa mentioned it.
It was Waraqa who told Muhammed that that being he saw was Gabriel the Biblical Angel. Jibril never said a word as to who he was. From then, any time the being appeared, Muhammed refered to him as Jibril, of the being already from Satam the greatest of liars, accepted the honour and kept on the deceit, Waraqa was one who told Muhammed that he was a prophet not even Jibril. Koran is full of lies.
When you lie once, more lies are required to cover the previous'. Waraqa lied to Muhammed, but forgot to tell Muhammed that calls his prophets personally. He doesn't send Angels. Angels come into play later.

lol...I can imagine... let me ask you three simple questions let's see who is being childish--

1-God is living---does this mean He has a heart like us that pumps blood from to and from the arteries

2-it is also said that God hears you before you SPEAK or he HEAR what is in your heart? With what does he manage this feat the ear right?

3-is you God omni-present? If yes how does He achieve this? With his legs right?
Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by dare2differ: 11:26am On Apr 04, 2016
analice107:

My ba3 is low now, will reply u tomorrow.
Kabir, why do u always want to divert and speak of something else when the discourse is about something else? Let's keep being orderly by addressing the discourse inview.
When you think of Allah, what comes to your mind?

You are obsessed with Islam and with me

Good gracious!
Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by Medicis(m): 11:44am On Apr 04, 2016
Blackfire:

*standing ovation*
Honestly, she reminds me too of parisbookaddict. That babe is a terror to them. If she appears now them terrorists will begin to pee in their pants and start abusing her.
Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by analice107: 12:31pm On Apr 04, 2016
[quote author=lexiconkabir2 post=44365796]

You will have to prove that Allah has daughters(astagfirAllah), " WE" is used as what in English is called "royal we" or "majestic we" I hope you know what I mean.

I've answered this already, check my earlier post

you will have to prove that Muhammad received instructions from Satan unknowingly.

This is no assumption, I am beginning to believe that you either read my post with hatred in your mind or you didn't read it to the end, didn't you see the authentic hadith of the prophet related by at-tabari which I quoted, where jibril introduced himself? The Islamic scripture is not only the Quran, but also the AUTHENTIC sayings of the prophet THAT DOES NOT CONTRADICT THE QURAN, so if I quote from an authentic hadith it is reliable, in fact the authentic hadith is a revelation.

jibril is the Arabic word for Gabriel, Musa is the Arabic word for Moses, Ibrahim is the Arabic word for Abraham, and so on, so what are you saying?

Lol grin grin I wonder how you came to the conclusion that I copied and paste, well I'm not malvisguy, everything I put here is mine, except for quotes from hadith or Quran, well I've told you that I can quote from the authentic hadith too, see what Allah says:

"...Remember God’s blessings upon you, and what He sent down to you of the Al-Kitab[The book i.e Quran] and Al-Hikmah[Wisdom i.e The authentic Hadith of the messenger pbuh) to enlighten you with it"

Angels dont have freeewill, so they cant lie like man and jinn

This one no concern me sha, but let me just tell you that the central message is that GOD IS ONE, OBEY HIM and FOLLOW THE MESSENGER SENT TO YOU.

That's your own headache, I believe in the entity of the Quran, if the Quran says Jesus Is not the son of Allah, then so be it.

I'm getting bored already with your posts, this is none of my business na.

Muhammad was told by Allah to say that as an act of humility.

You'll have to prove this.

the latter

proofs pls.

Tell me na tongue

No revelation in the Quran? Wait! Are you kidding me?

Pls when next you are posting, be schorlarly, i dont have any business with all these.

What do you mean by "went for good"?

Sorry o, big girl tongue grin

Jibril is the Arabic word for Gabriel. I don't understand your question, elaborate pls.

Muhammad was a Muslim, following the way of life of his father ishmael the son Abraham.

You will have to prove that waraqa was a soothesayer.

I am now convinced that you didn't read my post properly.

You have to prove every single thing you said here.

I didn't do any copy and paste, so you need to get your facts right.[/quote

Allah's Daughters:
SURA 53:19-23. Al Tabari. SATAN CAST A FALSE REVELATION ON THE TONGUE OF THE MESSENGER OF ALLAH. The messenger of God was eager for the welfare of his people and wished to effect a reconciliation with them in WHAT EVER WAYS he could.
Ibn Humayd-Salamah-Mhhammes, Isaq-yazid. Zayed Al-Madani. When the messenger of God saw how his people turn their backs on him, he was grieved to see them shunning him, he longed in his soul that some thing will come to him from God which would reconcile him with his tribe. He said to the tribes, By the stars when it sets, your comrade does not err, nor is he deceived, nor does he speak out of his own desire. And when he cane to the words: " Have you thought upon Al Allat, Al-uzza, and Manat? The third, the other? These are the high-flying cranes, verily their intercession is accepted with approval.

The above proclamation by the messenger of allahh made the tribes very happy. Muhammed prostrate in worship to these deities together with the worshippers of the moon God (allahh) and his daughters who represented the stars as mentioned above by Muhammed. When his followers who fled to Abbysinia heard that the tribes have embraced Islam, they came back, only to see their leader prostrating to the same Idol he claimed where idols and shd be destroyed. Only he destroyed the daughters(the stars) but maintained their father(the moon).
An elderly man amongst his followers raised alarm, as to why Muhammed shd ascribe power to the Stars he destroyed, prostrated to them? It was at this point Muhammed said he was deceived by satan.

He was never deceived by satan, because he was grieved and could not see himself being shunned, he invoked the god of the Stars, the same gods he destroyed, just to lure the tribes back to him. He was never deceived and he never left worshipping idols.
Allahh was a moon god an Idol in the Ka'aba, who had three daughters representing stars.
Why take away the stars and keep the moon? He wasn't even smart enough to change the name of allahh to something else. Today, this verse of the Koran is abrogated. Liars.

You said, Allah said you don't need to seek knowledge from the People of the book right?
Quran 10:94. And if thou Muhammed art in doubt concerning that which We(am not alone) revealed unto thee, then question those who read the scripture that was before thee. VERIFY the TRUTH from thy Lord hath come unto thee.
^^^^^ have you seen it? You quoted a part that says the Koran was more superior to the scriptures, here, your very Koran is directing your prophet to seek knowledge and truth from the scripture readers, for the truth lies with them.
BTW, what with THEE AND THOU, Elizabethan King James style of writing?
Must everything about Islam resemble the Bible and christianity? Pls you guys shd allow us copy Islam just once. Stop copying everything we do.

Kabir, have you ever listen to a King or Queen address thier people? Have you ever heard them referring to themselves as WE? You seem to mean, when a King talks about himself, he means his throne and all his kingdom. No sir, the King is the throne, the king is the kingdom. He never refers to himself as 'We'. The Emir of Kanu can't be talking to you about himself and refers to himself as 'WE' because he is royalty.
Come up with another explanation.

You chastise Christians for believing in Trinity, but see your god referring to himself as 'WE' (we are many) and all you can come up with, is this lame explanation. Try harder, you failed here.

Who was Waraga?
Narrated by Aisha: Sahih Bukhari Volume 4, book 55, Number 605 "... The Prophet returned to Khadijat while his heart was beating rapidly, he sat very close to Khadijat, very quiet, she asked him Father of my people, why are troubled? And he Narrated about his ordeal, she took him Waraga bn Nawal who was a Christian convert who used to read the gospels in Arabic. Waraga asked the prophet, "What do you see? When he told him, Waraga said," That is the same Angel whom Allah sent to prophet Moses, his name is Gabriel.

Let's Analyze this assertion.
1. Let's establish one point. Muhammed was orphaned very early. His father's have been priests to this deities Allah the moon god and the daughters the stars, in the Ka'aba

2. Muhammed grew with an Uncle who probably had his own diety, so Muhammed didn't know allahh as his parents did.

3. Now Muhammed is grown, married to a Catholic convert Khadijat, who had idea about the supernatural. She had an uncle who was like Balsam, mixing religions to get by.

4. Now, it was time for Muhammed to take the place of his father's as the chief priest of allahh.

5. The personality behind the stone-moon-and-stars-god, appears to Muhammed, but in a very violent manner, which alway left poor Muhammed foaming in the mouth like an epileptic demonized man. This embarrassed him greatly, he thought of throwing himself down a mountain.

6. Before he could do this, Khadijat had sent people looking for him. He is brought home, devastated, she notices and takes him to see her cousin who knew better.

7) what happened Muhammed, Waraga asked? A being took hold of my neck from behind and almost killed, he kept saying, recite it, but I can't read, I told him. But Waraga, concludes that it has to be Gabriel whom Yahweh always sent to Moses.

cool. Only, Waraga didn't realise or on purpose forgot to tell Muhammed how Gabriel operated. He also forgot that God never sent Gabriel to Moses at anytime. When the being came again, Muhammed automatically called him Gabriel. Wow, what an honor to the demon, he accepts it gladly.

9). The personality which was the custodian of the diety Allah in the Ka'aba, as far as I can deduce, came to announce to Muhammed, that it was time he took his father's place as the chief priest of allahh, but Muhammed did not understand, but consulted Waraga, Waraga, a mare human, confirms the prophethood of prophet. Based on his knowledge of the Bible and how Angels brought messages.

10). Since Waraga appeared to know more about these things, Muhammed became a pupil under Waraga. From Waraqa Muhammed hears that the God of Moses is one God, this is where he started shouting one God. Destroyed all other idols, including the Stars goddesses. But he made a mistake, he would have changed the name of his god from Allah to something else. because that allahh is Still the allahh today.

From Waraqa, came the Pligiarism of the Bible as we see it today.
Just like him Waraqa, mixed Catholicism with his Idol worship, Muhammed mixed what Jibril told him which were contrary to the Bible, with what Waraqa told him.
Remeber I keep asking, give me a verse from the Koran, not hadith. To you Jibril brought the Koran so his words shd be in the Koran not hadiths. Hadiths are the acts of Muhammed, as Narrated by eye witnesses.

You will have to proof Abraham was a Muslim.
And how can you do this?
Present here for the world to see the complete Genealogy of Muhammed down to Abraham.
If you can't do that, once more, it's clear that you have been worshipping an Idol still resident in the Ka'aba.
And the Idol resident in the Ka'aba is not like you.
I conclude: Allah is not like you.
Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by analice107: 12:34pm On Apr 04, 2016
lexiconkabir2:

You will have to prove that Allah has daughters(astagfirAllah), " WE" is used as what in English is called "royal we" or "majestic we" I hope you know what I mean.

I've answered this already, check my earlier post

you will have to prove that Muhammad received instructions from Satan unknowingly.

This is no assumption, I am beginning to believe that you either read my post with hatred in your mind or you didn't read it to the end, didn't you see the authentic hadith of the prophet related by at-tabari which I quoted, where jibril introduced himself? The Islamic scripture is not only the Quran, but also the AUTHENTIC sayings of the prophet THAT DOES NOT CONTRADICT THE QURAN, so if I quote from an authentic hadith it is reliable, in fact the authentic hadith is a revelation.

jibril is the Arabic word for Gabriel, Musa is the Arabic word for Moses, Ibrahim is the Arabic word for Abraham, and so on, so what are you saying?

Lol grin grin I wonder how you came to the conclusion that I copied and paste, well I'm not malvisguy, everything I put here is mine, except for quotes from hadith or Quran, well I've told you that I can quote from the authentic hadith too, see what Allah says:

"...Remember God’s blessings upon you, and what He sent down to you of the Al-Kitab[The book i.e Quran] and Al-Hikmah[Wisdom i.e The authentic Hadith of the messenger pbuh) to enlighten you with it"

Angels dont have freeewill, so they cant lie like man and jinn

This one no concern me sha, but let me just tell you that the central message is that GOD IS ONE, OBEY HIM and FOLLOW THE MESSENGER SENT TO YOU.

That's your own headache, I believe in the entity of the Quran, if the Quran says Jesus Is not the son of Allah, then so be it.

I'm getting bored already with your posts, this is none of my business na.

Muhammad was told by Allah to say that as an act of humility.

You'll have to prove this.

the latter

proofs pls.

Tell me na tongue

No revelation in the Quran? Wait! Are you kidding me?

Pls when next you are posting, be schorlarly, i dont have any business with all these.

What do you mean by "went for good"?

Sorry o, big girl tongue grin

Jibril is the Arabic word for Gabriel. I don't understand your question, elaborate pls.

Muhammad was a Muslim, following the way of life of his father ishmael the son Abraham.

You will have to prove that waraqa was a soothesayer.

I am now convinced that you didn't read my post properly.

You have to prove every single thing you said here.

I didn't do any copy and paste, so you need to get your facts right.
Allah's Daughters:
SURA 53:19-23. Al Tabari. SATAN CAST A FALSE REVELATION ON THE TONGUE OF THE MESSENGER OF Allah. The messenger of God was eager for the welfare of his people and wished to effect a reconciliation with them in WHAT EVER WAYS he could.
Ibn Humayd-Salamah-Mhhammes, Isaq-yazid. Zayed Al-Madani. When the messenger of God saw how his people turn their backs on him, he was grieved to see them shunning him, he longed in his soul that some thing will come to him from God which would reconcile him with his tribe. He said to the tribes, By the stars when it sets, your comrade does not err, nor is he deceived, nor does he speak out of his own desire. And when he cane to the words: " Have you thought upon Al Allat, Al-uzza, and Manat? The third, the other? These are the high-flying cranes, verily their intercession is accepted with approval.
The above proclamation by the messenger of allahh made the tribes very happy. Muhammed prostrate in worship to these deities together with the worshippers of the moon God (allahh) and his daughters who represented the stars as mentioned above by Muhammed. When his followers who fled to Abbysinia heard that the tribes have embraced Islam, they came back, only to see their leader prostrating to the same Idol he claimed where idols and shd be destroyed. Only he destroyed the daughters(the stars) but maintained their father(the moon).
An elderly man amongst his followers raised alarm, as to why Muhammed shd ascribe power to the Stars he destroyed, prostrated to them? It was at this point Muhammed said he was deceived by satan.
He was never deceived by satan, because he was grieved and could not see himself being shunned, he invoked the god of the Stars, the same gods he destroyed, just to lure the tribes back to him. He was never deceived and he never left worshipping idols.
Allahh was a moon god an Idol in the Ka'aba, who had three daughters representing stars.
Why take away the stars and keep the moon? He wasn't even smart enough to change the name of allahh to something else. Today, this verse of the Koran is abrogated. Liars.
You said, Allah said you don't need to seek knowledge from the People of the book right?
Quran 10:94. And if thou Muhammed art in doubt concerning that which We(am not alone) revealed unto thee, then question those who read the scripture that was before thee. VERIFY the TRUTH from thy Lord hath come unto thee.
^^^^^ have you seen it? You quoted a part that says the Koran was more superior to the scriptures, here, your very Koran is directing your prophet to seek knowledge and truth from the scripture readers, for the truth lies with them.
Must everything about Islam resemble the Bible and christianity? Pls you guys shd allow us copy Islam just once. Stop copying everything we do.
Kabir, have you ever listen to a King or Queen address thier people? Have you ever heard them referring to themselves as WE? You seem to mean, when a King talks about himself, he means his throne and all his kingdom. No sir, the King is the throne, the king is the kingdom. He never refers to himself as 'We'. The Emir of Kano can't be talking to you about himself and refer to himself as 'WE' because he is royalty.
You chastise Christians for believing in Trinity, but see your god referring to himself as 'WE' (we are many) and all you can come up with, is this lame explanation. Try harder, you failed here.
Who was Waraga?
Narrated by Aisha: Sahih Bukhari Volume 4, book 55, Number 605 "... The Prophet returned to Khadijat while his heart was beating rapidly, he sat very close to Khadijat, very quiet, she asked him Father of my people, why are troubled? And he Narrated about his ordeal, she took him Waraga bn Nawal who was a Christian convert who used to read the gospels in Arabic. Waraga asked the prophet, "What do you see? When he told him, Waraga said," That is the same Angel whom Allah sent to prophet Moses, his name is Gabriel.
Let's Analyze this assertion.
1. Let's establish one point. Muhammed was orphaned very early. His father's have been priests to this deities Allah the moon god and the daughters the stars, in the Ka'aba
2. Muhammed grew with an Uncle who probably had his own diety, so Muhammed didn't know allahh as his parents did.
3. Now Muhammed is grown, married to a Catholic convert Khadijat, who had idea about the supernatural. She had an uncle who was like Balaam, mixing religions to get by.
4. Now, it was time for Muhammed to take the place of his father's as the chief priest of allahh.
5. The personality behind the stone-moon-and-stars-god, appears to Muhammed, but in a very violent manner, which alway left poor Muhammed foaming in the mouth like an epileptic demonized man. This embarrassed him greatly, he thought of throwing himself down a mountain.
6. Before he could do this, Khadijat had sent people looking for him. He is brought home, devastated, she notices and takes him to see her cousin who knew better.
7) what happened Muhammed, Waraga asked? A being took hold of my neck from behind and almost killed, he kept saying, recite it, but I can't read, I told him. But Waraga, concludes that it has to be Gabriel whom Yahweh always sent to Moses.
. Only, Waraga didn't realise or on purpose forgot to tell Muhammed how Gabriel operated. He also forgot that God never sent Gabriel to Moses at anytime. When the being came again, Muhammed automatically called him Gabriel. Wow, what an honor to the demon, he accepts it gladly.
9). The personality which was the custodian of the diety Allah in the Ka'aba, as far as I can deduce, came to announce to Muhammed, that it was time he took his father's place as the chief priest of allahh, but Muhammed did not understand, but consulted Waraga, Waraga, a mare human, confirms the prophethood of prophet. Based on his knowledge of the Bible and how Angels brought messages.
10). Since Waraga appeared to know more about these things, Muhammed became a pupil under Waraga. From Waraqa Muhammed hears that the God of Moses is one God, this is where he started shouting one God. Destroyed all other idols, including the Stars goddesses. But he made a mistake, he would have changed the name of his god from Allah to something else. because that allahh is Still the allahh today.
From Waraqa, came the Pligiarism of the Bible as we see it today.
Just like him Waraqa, mixed Catholicism with his Idol worship, Muhammed mixed what Jibril told him which were contrary to the Bible, with what Waraqa told him.
Remeber I keep asking, give me a verse from the Koran, not hadith. To you Jibril brought the Koran so his words shd be in the Koran not hadiths. Hadiths are the acts of Muhammed, as Narrated by eye witnesses.
You will have to proof Abraham was a Muslim.
And how can you do this?
Present here for the world to see the complete Genealogy of Muhammed down to Abraham.
If you can't do that, once more, it's clear that you have been worshipping an Idol still resident in the Ka'aba.
And the Idol resident in the Ka'aba is not like you.
I conclude: Allah is not like you.
Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by Rilwon: 12:55pm On Apr 04, 2016
Rilwon:

I am serious.. Does Yahweh really have a mouth?

Analice107 I am yet to see your mention to the above cool embarassed
Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by analice107: 1:27pm On Apr 04, 2016
Rilwon:

Analice107 I am yet to see your mention to the above cool embarassed
Yes, Rilwon my God has a mouth with which He spoke the world into existence.
So allahh doesn't have a mouth and yet he kept calling Muhammed his Messenger? he kept referring to himself as WE. what was he using to say "We"? He Anus?
is allahh even a 'He'?
Oh wait!!!!. Yea, he is a stone in the Ka'aba.
Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by analice107: 1:41pm On Apr 04, 2016
BETATRON:
lol...I can imagine... let me ask you three simple questions let's see who is being childish--

1-God is living---does this mean He has a heart like us that pumps blood from to and from the arteries

2-it is also said that God hears you before you SPEAK or he HEAR what is in your heart? With what does he manage this feat the ear right?

3-is you God omni-present? If yes how does He achieve this? With his legs right?
O
How old are you to reason like this? Imaoo. Pls stay off my mention. U are too naive.
Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by analice107: 1:52pm On Apr 04, 2016
Blackfire:

Anyday i see that parisbookaddict girl LIVE, am going to give her a big hug with tears in my eyes that will last 5 minutes...i don't care if ari3l is there watching. That girl is a force to reckon with, personally i avoid her in debate.

I see the way these e-mujahadins are playing hide and seek when u hit them with the truth. . . But u should know this they are trying to sap u.. It works this way, let your strong opponent pursue u, it will get to a point he /she becomes tired, since u cant attack, u attack his personality and reputation, he /she becomes angry say or do some unreasonable things, then u attack his /her personality again...in the meantime u ve a slained opponent... Don't let them sap u.. Don't let them sap u.

Since I read Wafa's book, I now know their tactics. Wafa says "Keep calm and be reasonable. If they attack your person instead of the discourse at hand, ignore them", at last they will ran away. None of them will get under my skin again.

1 Like

Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by analice107: 1:58pm On Apr 04, 2016
Medicis:
Honestly, she reminds me too of parisbookaddict. That babe is a terror to them. If she appears now a them terrorists will begin to pee in their pants and start abusing her.
Thanks dear. I really feel honored to be compared to Parisbookaddict. That girl is fire. No try her Ooo.
Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by BETATRON(m): 2:13pm On Apr 04, 2016
analice107:

O
How old are you to reason like this? Imaoo. Pls stay off my mention. U are too naive.
lol....I agree that I am naïve but prove to us that you're skeptical by simply answering the question....

Mind you...I'm only elaborating on your post "on the way you reasoned earlier"about yahweh these elaborations brought about these questions...so if you call me naïve cause of these questions what do I call you for your claims concerning yahweh?
Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by Blackfire(m): 3:48pm On Apr 04, 2016
analice107:

Thanks dear. I really feel honored to be compared to Parisbookaddict. That girl is fire. No try her Ooo.

my grandmother once told me, if u meet a lady, who is confident, independent minded, iron made by experiences of life,that believe in goodness... if u cant marry her, you must definitely make her your friend... Those are the pillars of life, or should i say my own very life.

@parisbookaddict that is the girl blackfire in all his kwakaturifikasimology will not even try.

One day she gave one guy an e-punch line, that if it was literal the guy will be in ICU.

@gimakon add me.
Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by analice107: 4:01pm On Apr 04, 2016
Blackfire:

my grandmother once told me, if u meet a lady, who is confident, independent minded, iron made by experiences of life,that believe in goodness... if u cant marry her, you must definitely make her your friend... Those are the pillars of life, or should i say my own very life.

@parisbookaddict that is the girl blackfire in all his kwakaturifikasimology will not even try.

One day she gave one guy an e-punch line, that if it was literal the guy will be in ICU.

@gimakon add me.
Hahahahahahahaha. Am certain she can do it.
I hope you found such a woman?
Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by analice107: 7:07pm On Apr 04, 2016
lexiconkabir:

lol. scared of who? you? don't make me laugh abeg, I don't know how asking for proofs equal being scared.
Have you seen my proofs yet?
Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 04, 2016
analice107:

Have you seen my proofs yet?
lol, i've seen your copy and paste work, funny enough, i have seen and refuted all before, just be patient enough(i'm busy for now, maybe in the next 5days i should be through with what i'm doing), my reply will be nice smiley
Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by mustymatic(m): 11:43pm On Apr 04, 2016
analice107:

Whenever you think of Allah, what comes to your mind?
Is it now clear to you muslims, that Yahweh is not Allah? Remember, we Jews and Christians didn't give Yahweh this attributes, he told us who he is. So now I ask you again, Who/what does allahh say he is?
Where did he say that? How sure are you he's d one saying that? What do you mean you don't give those attributes, listen to yourself... If you look alike why not do alike
Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by analice107: 8:39am On Apr 05, 2016
mustymatic:

Where did he say that? How sure are you he's d one saying that? What do you mean you don't give those attributes, listen to yourself... If you look alike why not do alike
Make sense, then I will answer you.
Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by analice107: 8:49am On Apr 05, 2016
lexiconkabir:
lol, i've seen your copy and paste work, funny enough, i have seen and refuted all before, just be patient enough(i'm busy for now, maybe in the next 5days i should be through with what i'm doing), my reply will be nice smiley
LOL. Copy and paste indeed. With all the typos? My phone does autocorrect so I get a lot of autocorrects when I type.

When u copy and paste there are signs that indicates that, show me one in my post, and I will show u in your post.
Kabir, respond to the post. When you guys get beaten flat on your faces, you start shouting "We have refuted all of that". Debunk the lies again and again. When you refuted the points, it wasn't with me. I have never heard u refute them. Am a new person. So bring it on.
Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by mustymatic(m): 8:50am On Apr 05, 2016
analice107:

Make sense, then I will answer you.
You can't say things without backing up wit verses... Seems lik u wanna run
Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by analice107: 9:33am On Apr 05, 2016
mustymatic:

You can't say things without backing up wit verses... Seems lik u wanna run
Really? I can't see any responds from any of you on all the verses I posted here.

You know who Al Tabari is right?
He was the Islamic historian thief who Cajoled Muhammed into accepting that he was a descendant of Ismail. He was a master fabricator. He writes people's Biographies. He wrote all the lies in Muhammed's Biography. Him and ibn Ishaq.
He tried to fabricate Muhammed's genealogy linking him with Abraham. He got lost on the 21 generation down the line.
Muhammed genealogized himself regarding his ancestors until he reached Al Nather bin Kinaneh, then he said "anyone who claimed otherwise or added further ancestor, has lied. Kinaneh was his 17 ancestor. This was the genealogy that Muhammed recognised at first. But later, he was cajoled into accepting further genealogy to give his prophethood credibility.

He was the man who sat down and fabricated Jewish names to make them seem like Arabic names.
Musa-Moses.
Gabriel-Jibril
Abraham-Ibrahim. etc etc.
Until Muhammed, there were no names like Ibrahim or Musa why?
Why should I believe anything Muhammed says when he is so double standard?

This same Al Tabari was the guy who stated in your own Sura 53:19-23 (Don't worry, you won't find it there, it's been abrogated).
He reported that "Satan Cast a false revelation into the tongue of the messenger of allahh. The messenger of allahh said" By the stars when it sets, your comrade does not err, nor is he deceived, nor does he speak out of his own desire. Have you considered al-lat, al-uzza, and Manat, the third and the other? These are the high-flying cranes, verily their intercession is accepted with approval.

Mustymatic. Here is a back up verse straight from the mouth of you most respected Scholar and historian, al Tabari.
Pls come in, take a seat let's analyze this verse.

Did the devil give Muhammed revelations or not?

Did he know it was the devil? Yes He knew.

He was the one who desired something to tell his people for them to return to him.

Who were alat, uzza, and manat?

The Moon god, inside the Ka'aba, represents your crest moon, the star there represents the daughters of allahh.
Remember Muhammed started by saying "By the Stars", then he called them "high flying cranes". He went on to call them "intercessors" and that their intercession is with approval. Approval from who? Allahh their father?

Mustymatic, go and study your religion. Muhammed was a high priest to Allah, the moon god. One of the 360gods in the Ka'aba.

The misinformation came from Waraga, who told Muhammed that the demon who appeared to him was from the God of the Jews.

Now it's all coming to me. Hahahahahahahaha.
This is what probably happened.
Waraqa tells Muhammed that he was a prophet, just like Moses. And Moses had a mandate to take over the land of Cannan for the Israelites. For that to happen, wars were fought. So Muhammed took it that he also had Mandate to take over the land for his people the Muslims. But now, it is not just a particular land, but the whole world. Ah. I see. Satan try sha.

My brother, consider these things seriously. Don't go to hellfire for nothing.
Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 05, 2016
[quote author=analice107 post=44396438]Allah's Daughters:
SURA 53:19-23.[\quote]

Allah the most merciful says:

"Have ye seen Lat. and 'Uzza, And another, the third (goddess), Manat? What! for you the male sex, and for Him, the female? Behold, such would be indeed a division most unfair! These are nothing but names which ye have devised,- ye and your fathers,- for which Allah has sent down no authority (whatever). They follow nothing but conjecture and what their own souls desire! Even though there has already come to them Guidance from their Lord!"

Girl, didnt you see the statement i underlined? you see why i say you copied and pasted? because if you read it yourself, you will know that Allah the most high has no daughters i hope you never make this assertion again.

Al Tabari. SATAN CAST A FALSE REVELATION ON THE TONGUE OF THE MESSENGER OF Allah. The messenger of God was eager for the welfare of his people and wished to effect a reconciliation with them in WHAT EVER WAYS he could.

how is this a proof? anyway

Allah the most merciful says:

"Never did We send an apostle or a prophet before thee, but, when he framed a desire, Satan threw some (vanity) into his desire: but God will CANCEL anything (vain) that Satan throws in, and God will confirm (and establish) His Signs: for God is full of Knowledge and Wisdom: That He may make the suggestions thrown in by Satan, but a trial for those in whose hearts is a disease and who are hardened of heart: verily the wrong-doers are in a schism far (from the Truth): And that those on whom knowledge has been bestowed may learn that the (Quran) is the Truth from thy Lord, and that they may believe therein, and their hearts may be made humbly (open) to it: for verily God is the Guide of those who believe, to the Straight Way. Those who reject Faith will not cease to be in doubt concerning (Revelation) until the Hour (of Judgment) comes suddenly upon them, or there comes to them the Penalty of a Day of Disaster. (The Noble Quran, 22:52-55)"

There are several points to notice here:

1- Satan did throw deception in the Prophets' desires in the past, which caused them to do and say things that were not inspired by GOD Almighty.

2- GOD Almighty "Cancels anything (vain) that satan throws in." Satan will never prevail, nor will he be able to overpower GOD Almighty's Divine Will.

3- The reason why GOD Almighty allowed satan to temporarily deceive some of the Prophets was to test the believers and to show them how to overcome satan and his evil.

4- Satan's temptations to Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him never survived in the Noble Quran. None of the "satanic verses" survived in the Noble Quran.

I think i mentioned earlier that any book that contradicts the Quran cannot be followed by muslims, well at-tabari books contradict the quran, so these sources on this issue are highly doubtful, how did i come to this conclusion? lets see what At-tabari himself said abouy his book:

"[b]Let him who examines this book of mine know that I have relied, as regards everything I mention therein which I stipulate to be described by me, solely upon what has been transmitted to me by way of reports which I cite therein and traditions which I ascribe to their narrators, to the exclusion of what may be apprehended by rational argument or deduced by the human mind, except in very few cases. This is because knowledge of the reports of men of the past and of contemporaneous views of men of the present do not reach the one who has not witnessed them nor lived in their times except through the accounts of reporters and the transmission of transmitters, to the exclusion of rational deduction and mental inference. Hence, if I mention in this book a report about some men of the past, which the reader of listener finds objectionable or worthy of censure because he can see no aspect of truth nor any factual substance therein, let him know that this is not to be attributed to us but to those who transmitted it to us and we have merely passed this on as it has been passed on to us.[/b]"

I am also tempted to add the research done by Orientalists like John Burton, who instead of parroting Muir and Watt, concluded with an original argument, i found this on wikipedia:

"There existed therefore a compelling theoretical motive for the invention of these infamous hadiths. If it be felt that this has now been demonstrated, there should be no further difficulty in suggesting that those hadiths have no historical basis."

but wait, lets assume that this story is true, how does this doubt the prophethood of Muhammad pbuh? wasnt jesus pbuh also tempted by satan? if yes why are you guys so fixated on that of Muhammad(assuming the story is true), you guys really need to stop this hypocrisy.

Kabir, have you ever listen to a King or Queen address thier people? Have you ever heard them referring to themselves as WE? You seem to mean, when a King talks about himself, he means his throne and all his kingdom. No sir, the King is the throne, the king is the kingdom. He never refers to himself as 'We'. The Emir of Kano can't be talking to you about himself and refer to himself as 'WE' because he is royalty.

I dont know which language you speak, but i speak yoruba, and yoruba language also have this feature, you at times find someone refering to himself as "awa" which means "we", the person use this when he is trying to give himself some respect, although normally it should be "emi" which means "i", Arabic language has this feature french does, English does(obviously you didnt know), so many languages does, so if Elizabeth does not refer to herself as "WE"(although she must have), then thats her wish, but if she does, then its not wrong do yourself a favour go to wikipedia.org and search for "royal we", i think that will help you.

To be continued, i'm very very verrrrrrry busy, i just squeezed out time to reply this cuz i noticed that you are jubilating, thinking that all these allegations cant be refuted, so i will reply the rest, some other time.
Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 05, 2016
Blackfire:

guy see as you dey disgrace yourself because of woman, na your type go say "thanks for accepting my friend request" when a girl accepts you on facebook, so so pathetic.
Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by Blackfire(m): 3:46pm On Apr 05, 2016
lexiconkabir:
guy see as you dey disgrace yourself because of woman, na your type go say "thanks for accepting my friend request" when a girl accepts you on facebook, so so pathetic.

i ve told your likes time without number never to quote me again... In all the religious talk for a long time ve u ever seen me quote your likes... Don't ever quote me again

now i am friend with her because she is a rare gem, only dirty mind will think something else.

Don't ever quote me again, u won't like what i will do.. Am something else... I repeat don't quote me again.

Abo'ro la n so fun omolu'abi...
Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 05, 2016
Blackfire:

i ve told your likes time without number never to quote me again... In all the religious talk for a long time ve u ever seen me quote your likes... Don't ever quote me again

now i am friend with her because she is a rare gem, only dirty mind will think something else.

Don't ever quote me again, u won't like what i will do.. Am something else... I repeat don't quote me again.

Abo'ro la n so fun omolu'abi...
gerrout jare.
Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by analice107: 4:34pm On Apr 05, 2016
[quote author=lexiconkabir post=44424902][/quote]
Ah muslims and lies.
The additions into the text you posted are nothing but additions by Islamic lying scholars.
Let me ask you this?
Do you know Salman Rushdi? The Iranian who wrote the Satanic Verses of Koran?
Ayhoutola Kumeni (am not sure of the spelling) of Iran pronounced a Fatwa on. Do you know why Muslim world wants him dead? He Exposed this same Koran verse you went to copy from a website where lies are peddled freely.
If what you posted is what is there originally, then why is the Islamic world in frenzy about what he wrote? Why do you guys want him dead?
Kabir, am loosing this small respect I have for you Ooo.

@Annunaki, Truthman12, Truthhurts1, Malvisguy.
You people should come and see how this muslims are adding to their Koran to peddle lies oo.
Re: "Is Allah Like You?" by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 05, 2016
analice107:

Ah muslims and lies.
The additions into the text you posted are nothing but additions by Islamic lying scholars.
Let me ask you this?
Do you know Salman Rushdi? The Iranian who wrote the Satanic Verses of Koran?
Ayhoutola Kumeni (am not sure of the spelling) of Iran pronounced a Fatwa on. Do you know why Muslim world wants him dead? He Exposed this same Koran verse you went to copy from a website where lies are peddled freely.
If what you posted is what is there originally, then why is the Islamic world in frenzy about what he wrote? Why do you guys want him dead?
Kabir, am loosing this small respect I have for you Ooo.
lies? prove that they are lies na, tabari himself said his book can be scrutinized if any doubtful information is found therein, and thats what i did. Who cares about your respect? to hell with you and your respect!! khomeni is a shia leader and i dont have any business with him, BTW i'll still reply your other trash, just watch out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Role Of Miracles, Signs And Wonders In The Church / Muslims, Is This True? / Christianity Or Islam Which Religion First Existed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 205
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.