Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Dolapo Osinbajo Greets Tinubu And Buhari Respectfully (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dolapo Osinbajo Greets Tinubu And Buhari Respectfully (Photos) (58382 Views)

Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Greets Saraki By Bending And Got People Talking (Photo) / Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Greets Tinubu And Buhari Respectfully (Photos) by vyncentino(m): 8:23am On Mar 30, 2016
kodded:
wo lai inferiority complex dey wory this woman sha undecided
I pray your wife disrespect you, but u ok sha or we should go and c the doctor

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Greets Tinubu And Buhari Respectfully (Photos) by adedayoadedeji(m): 8:24am On Mar 30, 2016
kodded:

Are u high? this called respect. This shows her parents taught her well. TRUE YORUBA WOMAN.

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Greets Tinubu And Buhari Respectfully (Photos) by bmaks: 8:24am On Mar 30, 2016
kodded:

Oya see transformer make u hug am, as you no gree get respect! Children of nowadays sef!!! undecided

[img][/img]

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Greets Tinubu And Buhari Respectfully (Photos) by cybriz82(m): 8:24am On Mar 30, 2016
Is she a japanese? Last time I check I tink say na kneel down yoruba dey kneel down greet person.is she forming queen of naija? Y not kukuma jobale.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Greets Tinubu And Buhari Respectfully (Photos) by monex(m): 8:25am On Mar 30, 2016
DropShot:

It's our culture. Whoever doesn't like it can hang in protest.

We don't wake our parents by kicking. And we respect our elders especially our benefactors.

Well done Mrs. Osinbajo.
Well I dont know of a tribe wakes their parent by kicking.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Greets Tinubu And Buhari Respectfully (Photos) by achu442(m): 8:25am On Mar 30, 2016
Salutation is not love.....Bowing down doesn't mean I like you...
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Greets Tinubu And Buhari Respectfully (Photos) by naijanaso: 8:28am On Mar 30, 2016
kodded:

Are you ok? This is woman is a well brought up lady with morals and respect. She is the only good thing I have seen in APC affiliates yet. What you want is the kind of African woman FELA sang about in his music? The kind that will take meat before a man, take seat before a man, and even smoke cigarette before a man abi? My friend, grow up.

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Greets Tinubu And Buhari Respectfully (Photos) by sambayus: 8:28am On Mar 30, 2016
Obasanjo prostrate for new Ooni of Ife so don't blame the woman it is our culture

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Greets Tinubu And Buhari Respectfully (Photos) by naijanaso: 8:31am On Mar 30, 2016
kodded:

...and to think thjat people are clicking ''Like'' for this your stupid and senseless post, it beats my imagination. Anyways, NL is like a kings house where we have the good the bad and the ugly.
I think you are not married yet. When you do, I don't pray for your wife to be acting the way your post is suggesting.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Greets Tinubu And Buhari Respectfully (Photos) by laprince(m): 8:32am On Mar 30, 2016
powerfulsettingz:
Yoruba culture gives rooms for lots of respect to elders........... That's makes them the only Nigerian language to have a faculty in England

The reason for the faculty is not respect. Take a chill off this propaganda.

How be it, the Yorubas respect a whole lot.

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Greets Tinubu And Buhari Respectfully (Photos) by bmaks: 8:32am On Mar 30, 2016
cybriz82:
Is she a japanese? Last time I check I tink say na kneel down yoruba dey kneel down greet person.is she forming queen of naija? Y not kukuma jobale.

****......abeg where you take go school? Na Iceland or Sambisa forest, even Iceland and Sambisa forest understands courtesy.... its sad and appalling that we are losing our graceful conduct and mannerism to this bane of new-age sophistication! #Shiooo #Mtcheeeew #Iranu

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Greets Tinubu And Buhari Respectfully (Photos) by akalamoyo(m): 8:32am On Mar 30, 2016
ajoskele:
You are a 'kodded' dullard.
LMAO

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Greets Tinubu And Buhari Respectfully (Photos) by fireforfire: 8:34am On Mar 30, 2016
kodded:

U must be a proud creature.
My dear Pride goes before a Fall.

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Greets Tinubu And Buhari Respectfully (Photos) by tickles2luv2016(m): 8:36am On Mar 30, 2016
Tunami:
she try, hope thats how she usually greets her elders? if not all what she did is just eye service.

Na u sabi,whether na eye service or mouth service na normal thing for oodua land.

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Greets Tinubu And Buhari Respectfully (Photos) by Charles545: 8:40am On Mar 30, 2016
....comely

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Greets Tinubu And Buhari Respectfully (Photos) by EmeritusMbaM: 8:40am On Mar 30, 2016
kodded:

See as you disgrace your family online. What a shame

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Greets Tinubu And Buhari Respectfully (Photos) by Deen77: 8:47am On Mar 30, 2016
ajoskele:
It is in our culture. Even if it's just a day difference, we still accord the person due respect.
Tinubu is 64, Dolapo shouldn't be more than 50.
Like someone posited above, we don't wake our elders by kicking them.

Some culture don't respect elders.

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Greets Tinubu And Buhari Respectfully (Photos) by adeememman(m): 8:48am On Mar 30, 2016
DropShot:

We don't wake our parents by kicking. And we respect our elders especially our benefactors.

Well done Mrs. Osinbajo.
God bless you for this accurate response

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Greets Tinubu And Buhari Respectfully (Photos) by slyrone(m): 8:49am On Mar 30, 2016
DropShot:

Well done Mrs. Osinbajo.
yinmu. #typical, Yoruba's would say broda Tunde ori yin ti da ru. u give respect with d right hand and collect it back with d left hand. they call their older sibling aunty instead of sister that is just stupid. plus that is a formal gathering/setting she doesn't need to get her clothes dirty just to demonstrate respect. its just silly period.

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Greets Tinubu And Buhari Respectfully (Photos) by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 30, 2016
Well cultured yoruba woman.

Some weeks back i had to postrate flat for old aunty, grown man like me. But that is just the way we treat our elders and we wont accept anything less from our children too......

Omo Oluabi

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Greets Tinubu And Buhari Respectfully (Photos) by tickles2luv2016(m): 8:50am On Mar 30, 2016
delishpot:
Must a woman always be on her knees before she is considered "good"?

Its a norm and not a matter of good or bad.

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Greets Tinubu And Buhari Respectfully (Photos) by nigeriapolitics(f): 8:51am On Mar 30, 2016
Eni tio ni iru Eni, ko le mo yii Eni. Since koded culture lack such respect, ao do u xpect him to value it. Am proud of yoruba culture

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Greets Tinubu And Buhari Respectfully (Photos) by scarred9jan(m): 8:51am On Mar 30, 2016
Sanchez01:

That's a well cultured Yoruba woman. Irrespective of her husband's office, she still displayed that aspect most powerful Nigerian women seem to lose when power falls into their hand.

Unlike that clown that was running a parallel govt to her husband's.

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Greets Tinubu And Buhari Respectfully (Photos) by Cooleasy(m): 8:51am On Mar 30, 2016
DIVINE78:

Some wake their dads with sliding tackle.
Or with a head butt.

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Greets Tinubu And Buhari Respectfully (Photos) by slyrone(m): 8:52am On Mar 30, 2016
blackpanda:

Be quiet. That is true african culture.
The japanese and chinese bow down to greet, that doesnt make them inferior!
sharap Yoruba culture not African culture. na only Yoruba dey or get Africa? iranu
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Greets Tinubu And Buhari Respectfully (Photos) by orakao8: 8:59am On Mar 30, 2016
CORRECT!!!.DON'T MIND ALL THESE PEOPLE WEY BE SAY NA INSTAGRAM
Slickest:

Being loyal and possessing respect has become inferiority complex...

I pity dis generation

In all aspects of life, they are far greater than she is

For you,
If u ar an employee nd u ever show a sign of respect 2ur boss, them u ar d biggest fool of our tym
Nd if u end up being an entrepreneur nd u eva show any sign of respect 2ur customers, den u lack discipline

People lyk u ar those poverty shrinking iidiots that have pride all over them lyk d shell on a ninja turtle or the muscles on baptista

RUBBISH!!!!!
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Greets Tinubu And Buhari Respectfully (Photos) by chiefolododo(m): 8:59am On Mar 30, 2016
B4 bohari no dey sake woman hand na shocked
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Greets Tinubu And Buhari Respectfully (Photos) by palsenator(m): 9:02am On Mar 30, 2016
kodded:
Grow up boy, our culture, our pride. We respects elders irrespective of our positions in the society. Inferiority complex my foot. Second most influential woman in Nigeria,and you are talking about complex. I am a proud Yoruba man and our culture is our pride. We know where your kinds do come from . That cursed red soil arena where jealousy of our precious land and culture is all you grow up learning.

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Greets Tinubu And Buhari Respectfully (Photos) by Jimi23(m): 9:04am On Mar 30, 2016
I hope she greets every elder of Tinubu and Buhari's ages in the same manner otherwise this show of respect for elders na wash o.

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Greets Tinubu And Buhari Respectfully (Photos) by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 30, 2016
blackpanda:

Be quiet. That is true african culture.
The japanese and chinese bow down to greet, that doesnt make them inferior!
and the Indian would kiss his feet
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Greets Tinubu And Buhari Respectfully (Photos) by Hardeybohwarley(m): 9:09am On Mar 30, 2016
kodded:
Yes and it is bad for a woman of her status...Squatting for what...Try to show that she indeed a Yoruba and cultured woman at the expense of degrading herself...Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story / What Buhari Needs To Succeed – Jonathan / Abudal’aziz Abubakar Yari Buys House Of $1m In The US - Sahara Reporters (Photo)