Stats: 3,152,916 members, 7,817,688 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Dolapo Osinbajo Greets Tinubu And Buhari Respectfully (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dolapo Osinbajo Greets Tinubu And Buhari Respectfully (Photos) (58385 Views)

Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Greets Saraki By Bending And Got People Talking (Photo) / Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Greets Tinubu And Buhari Respectfully (Photos) by Snoolv360(m): 10:20am On Mar 30, 2016
It's not only a Yoruba THING it shows she respect people no matter her status or position. Let some people have some million Naira in their bank accounts...you see them walking like a duck!!! I think other tribes should emulate this, especially those that kicks their father to wake them up.

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Greets Tinubu And Buhari Respectfully (Photos) by DrChukzy(m): 10:21am On Mar 30, 2016
garfield16:

those who are raised with money as their elder can't understand, you will see them saying a common uncouth thug like ifeanyi Ubah is their lord and master. You will see them disrespecting the elders and respected intellectuals in their own society simply because they have no money. Next thing, you see them arrested with narcotics in Thailand, kidnapping collapsed building, baby factories, fake drugs, 419, online romance scam, anything to make money because in their society that is the only thing that is respected.

You must be an animal!
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Greets Tinubu And Buhari Respectfully (Photos) by afrika4real(m): 10:23am On Mar 30, 2016
mama Osinbajo...may God almighty honor you as you show respect to our leaders. You are indeed cultured omo Awolowo

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Greets Tinubu And Buhari Respectfully (Photos) by achu442(m): 10:32am On Mar 30, 2016
Ayoguy:

Hey,she doesn't even know if you are existing talkless of asking you to like her..pls when you see something good acknowledge it to be good, dnt always use sentiments to judge things..
#PROUDLYYORUBA

Does she know you......
How does she knowing me change ur life..
I don't even know u
She doesn't know u either.
So Mr Yoruba..Back Off or I am gonna kick ur smelling ass and make u do frog jumps.....
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Greets Tinubu And Buhari Respectfully (Photos) by femtoj2: 10:32am On Mar 30, 2016
kodded:
wo lai inferiority complex dey wory this woman sha undecided

Am sure you dont have an idea of who this young lady is? Let me school you,She has her root from the first class citizen of this country, "Awolowo family" ( You may contest that) so your inferiority complex is never in her blood stream.

She is simply Cultured.

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Greets Tinubu And Buhari Respectfully (Photos) by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 30, 2016
DrChukzy:

You must be an animal!

lol I lie or e dey pain you because it's true? your area is full of some of the brightest brains and intellectuals this country has to offer, do you celebrate them? No!!! it's the new money by any means people you put on a pedestal that is why the rest are abroad or other parts of the country where there talents are appreciated or they can carry out their profession without being mocked for having no money. There is a story of a community fund raising where a well known and respected technocrat was the chairman of the occasion, he donated N50,000 as as his contribution and some brash obnoxious new moneybags lout riducled him publicly at the occasion for his "paltry" contribution and then proceeded to "donate" N5m. You shame your elders and brightest, no wonder they stay away and the vacuum is filled by riff-raffs.

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Greets Tinubu And Buhari Respectfully (Photos) by Jimbadly: 10:48am On Mar 30, 2016
Rubbish! She should have lain flat on the ground and wiped Tinubu's shoes with her blouse.

Eye service.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Greets Tinubu And Buhari Respectfully (Photos) by Tunami(m): 10:57am On Mar 30, 2016
tickles2luv2016:

Na u sabi,whether na eye service or mouth service na normal thing for oodua land.
na u sabi.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Greets Tinubu And Buhari Respectfully (Photos) by marv1: 11:00am On Mar 30, 2016
DIVINE78:

Some wake their dads with sliding tackle.
u just made me laugh off my seat.

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Greets Tinubu And Buhari Respectfully (Photos) by Agukagu(m): 11:14am On Mar 30, 2016
DIVINE78:

Cultural values of various ethnicity differs. What connotes respect in one society may mean another thing entirely in other societies. For instance in SE/SS kneeling down or prostrating is an act worship that should not be accorded to a mortal except in special circumstances. In this part of the country kneeling down or prostrating is not for greeting purposes and a typical elder from these regions will feel embarrassed when greeted with such gesture. As for the society waking up their fathers with kicks (though this is over exaggerated), so far that the old man did not feel disrespected with it, that is cool for them. The bottom line is - Do not judge others from your cultural perspective.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Greets Tinubu And Buhari Respectfully (Photos) by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 30, 2016
Kennitrust:
They made her...
NO! GOD Made Her...

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Greets Tinubu And Buhari Respectfully (Photos) by akinsmania4me(m): 11:31am On Mar 30, 2016
That only happen in Yorubaland. #Respect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Greets Tinubu And Buhari Respectfully (Photos) by aresa: 11:33am On Mar 30, 2016
kodded:

Den add ignorance on top the hate and bitterness they raise you people with...

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Greets Tinubu And Buhari Respectfully (Photos) by compoundC: 11:44am On Mar 30, 2016
[quuote]
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Greets Tinubu And Buhari Respectfully (Photos) by Kennitrust(m): 11:51am On Mar 30, 2016
Xsolutions:
NO! GOD Made Her...
God made her person but politician made her position
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Greets Tinubu And Buhari Respectfully (Photos) by gigabyte13: 11:53am On Mar 30, 2016
DIVINE78:

Kiiiiiiikiii ; na only sliding tackle, dem dey give dem papa and mama smackdown like hulk horgan. Dem full here now. Read two or three comments, you go find them on this very topic.

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Greets Tinubu And Buhari Respectfully (Photos) by DrChukzy(m): 11:56am On Mar 30, 2016
garfield16:

lol I lie or e dey pain you because it's true? your area is full of some of the brightest brains and intellectuals this country has to offer, do you celebrate them? No!!! it's the new money by any means people you put on a pedestal that is why the rest are abroad or other parts of the country where there talents are appreciated or they can carry out their profession without being mocked for having no money. There is a story of a community fund raising where a well known and respected technocrat was the chairman of the occasion, he donated N50,000 as as his contribution and some brash obnoxious new moneybags lout riducled him publicly at the occasion for his "paltry" contribution and then proceeded to "donate" N5m. You shame your elders and brightest, no wonder they stay away and the vacuum is filled by riff-raffs.

Like ur EPISTLE even made any sense. Mtcheew
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Greets Tinubu And Buhari Respectfully (Photos) by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 30, 2016
Kennitrust:
God made her person but politician made her position
Wrong again, God MADE Her, position and all

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Greets Tinubu And Buhari Respectfully (Photos) by oludarebagbile: 11:58am On Mar 30, 2016
That is not inferiority complex. U are getting it wrong totally. That is respect, humility and unique culture of Yoruba in action. Lemme remind you if you have forgotten, she's the one of the grand daughters of Awolowo, in her lineage, there is nothing like inferiority complex. Awos are bold and dogged.
kodded:

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Greets Tinubu And Buhari Respectfully (Photos) by Ibukun003(m): 12:04pm On Mar 30, 2016
delishpot:
Must a woman always be on her knees before she is considered "good"?
It doesn't really mean the woman must be considered good.

Its just a sign of Respect and Submissiveness.
A woman that does that even if she is 'bad' she could be considered 'good' by that singular act.

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Greets Tinubu And Buhari Respectfully (Photos) by oludarebagbile: 12:07pm On Mar 30, 2016
To me, this is simply a fallacy because all that u mentioned are in every tribe. I served in Igbonland and I know how their girls could be so disrespectful but that doesn't mean they r all like dat. Even in the mkt, we have some that will abuse in the cause of bargaining price. We all hav our strengths, qualities and weaknesses. Because you have experienced such with some set of people doesn't mean everyone is the same. Brace up!
emmysoftyou:
that is the lifestyles of a yoruba people.
Sometime they can respects and sometime they can disrespects you or anybody.
We all know yoruba people as very respectful and very rude and abusive at the same time..
Their young girls or ladies and market women in the west is a typical representation of rudeness and very insultive.
Their men re very understandable than their women.
I know the yoruba people too well.Make l leave matter for mathias jare..
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Greets Tinubu And Buhari Respectfully (Photos) by Thylord(m): 12:12pm On Mar 30, 2016
kodded:
your dad should have use a condom.

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Greets Tinubu And Buhari Respectfully (Photos) by aresa: 12:19pm On Mar 30, 2016
akinsmania4me:
That only happen in Yorubaland. #Respect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, women curtsey in a lot of places all over the world as a manner of respect, I won't mind the ignorant and unexposed hate filled trolls and illiterates on NL..

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Greets Tinubu And Buhari Respectfully (Photos) by AmuDimpka: 12:30pm On Mar 30, 2016
THIS IS SHAMEFUL AND EMBARRASING...JUST TO SCORE SOME CHEAP POINTS
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Greets Tinubu And Buhari Respectfully (Photos) by akinsmania4me(m): 12:32pm On Mar 30, 2016
aresa:

Actually, women curtsey in a lot of places all over the world as a manner of respect, I won't mind the ignorant and unexposed hate filled trolls and illiterates on NL..

Take it or u leave it, Yorubaland is the home of curtsey all over the globe, which is not peculiar to women, Get a brain bro.

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Greets Tinubu And Buhari Respectfully (Photos) by seunajia: 12:57pm On Mar 30, 2016
That's Yoruba culture. I have found myself dobale-ing at Heathrow and Dyce before. No biggie.

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Greets Tinubu And Buhari Respectfully (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 1:12pm On Mar 30, 2016
kodded:

It is not inferiority complex. It is Yoruba cultural respect for elders. I love it but it is lacking among my people.

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Greets Tinubu And Buhari Respectfully (Photos) by aresa: 1:19pm On Mar 30, 2016
Kids being thought how to curtsey..

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Greets Tinubu And Buhari Respectfully (Photos) by prophetfire: 1:20pm On Mar 30, 2016
kodded:
U dnt kno her. A very simple but deep woman. Not sombody U can mess with.dnt under-estimate her @ all.

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Greets Tinubu And Buhari Respectfully (Photos) by compoundC: 1:29pm On Mar 30, 2016
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Greets Tinubu And Buhari Respectfully (Photos) by virginchaser(m): 1:45pm On Mar 30, 2016
kodded:

Don't repeat that again. Do you realized that she belongs to Yoruba first family - late Chief Obafemi Awolowo.

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Greets Tinubu And Buhari Respectfully (Photos) by emmysoftyou: 1:46pm On Mar 30, 2016
koladebrainiac:
do u know ur tribe?
bro... I know my people very well. I also condemn their characters atimes . I ve leave my life in the south, east and west. So I know their ways .
So leave matter for mathias jare. Na the topic make me yan.
One love .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bandit Attack: Rotimi Akeredolu Arrives Owo (Photos) / Senator Annie Okonkwo Is Dead / Nigerian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Retake Baga (Photos)