Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,750 members, 7,851,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:09 PM

I Need Cash, Pls Help Me With Scopes To Give My Parents. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Cash, Pls Help Me With Scopes To Give My Parents. (2876 Views)

25 Years Living With My Parents / See What I Gave My Parents For Christmas - Photos / Help! My Parents Want Me To Marry Someone I Don't Like. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: I Need Cash, Pls Help Me With Scopes To Give My Parents. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:04pm On Apr 08, 2016
Julietcutie:
op I advice dat u learn how to spend wisely not all university students spend my dear... and in dis buhari era u av d guts to spend 24k in a week jisos! lord have mercy on ur parents na plz d economy is really worse now... reduce buying irrelevant things jus use ur money for feeding or buying handouts and academic stuffs...but lemme answer ur question u can lie dat u have one fee to pay... if ur in 100level u have slot of excuses to give to drain money from dem... but if your in oda levels u jus tell dem der is d strict lecturer if u don't sort him U won't pass dat he fails students his highest score is a C and he is connected with d vc and no one can petition him... jus think hard... but mind u it's not good o

i need a girl like this in my life.... grin grin cheesy thinks smart not all this silly things around lagos (no offence to some of you) they know the economy is in shambles and people are trying to spend wisely you would hear, i am bored lets go get ice cream, watch a movie and buy me provisions, you can see i am now slim, shuo!! shocked on top say person call to say how far, in fact the way some ladies think is not even here, just spend and keep spending, they can't work and when they work, they won't spend theirs, expecting guys to constantly waste all their earnings.... angry angry grin grin don't mind me jare, just remembering some human beings

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Introverts Should Date Extroverts / Why Do Girls Hardly Fall For The Nice Guy? / "6 Signs A Lady Wants To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.