Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,196 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] (63756 Views)

The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story / Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] by frainc(m): 12:02pm On Mar 30, 2016
The hole self no even big
Re: Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] by Totti9(m): 12:05pm On Mar 30, 2016
Just like one wey dey form biggal 4 me wen I finaly want to get down I discover na 20-20 naira tiny belt she dey use hold her jeans..... Jay su Lol

1 Like

Re: Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] by prophetfire: 12:49pm On Mar 30, 2016
menix:
Those hole is what my igbo brothers call Apian way..
at aba, they call it onyokometer.
Re: Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 30, 2016
I know ds bae...She's my PP...with her posture,wristwatch,neck,hairdo n back view...will save ds pix n show *ROTFL*
Re: Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] by stevoskyj(m): 2:01pm On Mar 30, 2016
Madam titus don go bend down botique
Re: Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] by menix(m): 2:33pm On Mar 30, 2016
prophetfire:
at aba, they call it onyokometer.

hahaha..
onyoyo...
Re: Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 30, 2016
Maybe the Holes aint from Rat-Bite as assumed.. Maybe ''na follow-cum'' based on Bend-down-select under bridge customer..
Re: Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 30, 2016
Henycymama:
whosoever makes this thing viral is stupid and dumb, for Christ sake it's unfair..... it doesn't pick any sense atal

But when a guy's own with torn undies was made public last week or so, it made sense and wasnt silly and dumb abi? Feel the heat also.

Btw, i see no big deal there. After all, girls/women now use thread to stitch their pants.

1 Like

Re: Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 30, 2016
y'all shud chill johr. as distress jeans dey, this one na distress undies na.

easy access to the nether regions smiley

yay quickies!!
Re: Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] by vikeyz(m): 6:31pm On Mar 30, 2016
OMG
Re: Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] by Henycymama(f): 8:21pm On Mar 30, 2016
SerialGist:

But when a guy's own with torn undies was made public last week or so, it made sense and wasnt silly and dumb abi? Feel the heat also.

Btw, i see no big deal there. After all, girls/women now use thread to stitch their pants.

Well, I never knew wen that of male got reviewed, both for male and female doesn't make any sense....
Re: Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] by vector55(m): 9:13pm On Mar 30, 2016
some are just busy body
Re: Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] by vector55(m): 9:14pm On Mar 30, 2016
[i][/i][b][/b][color=#770077][/color] angrysome are just busy body angrysome are just busy body
Re: Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] by Xtanixlax(m): 10:14pm On Mar 30, 2016
TunezMediaBlog:
A young Nigeria couple trying to replicate the Kimye pose, where the guy grabs the lady's ass have turned themselves to objects of mockery on the internet.

While no one can dispute the level of romance between the two... The torn tight that the girl is wearing reveals another part of her butt... and this single feature has made the photo gone viral, spreading from Facebook to IG... And Trolls have been making them pay for the 'erroneous' pose... See below ...

http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2016/03/girl-with-torn-undies-gets-severly.html?m=1

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3547018_cymera20160330102626_jpegf30308834ee8dcffff67000c288d077f

Buhari shaa....'t must be because of all dez dollar/naira sh*t
Re: Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] by Harmony92(f): 12:07am On Mar 31, 2016
Smellymouth:
See as holes full undies like say na rat chop am cheesy cheesy
there is God o. grin
Re: Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] by SenatorJames(m): 7:11pm On Apr 01, 2016
Is this a counter thread of the thread about a guy putting on torn boxers that made front page few days ago?

Nairalander men no dey carry last
Re: Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] by msughdoo: 1:05pm On Aug 01, 2017
at least she wear clean white pant under.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Flogs Her Fiancé With Cane After She Caught Him Cheating (Video) / Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) / Rhian Sugden Offered £250k By Russian Man To Spend The Night With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.