Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (468) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11605716 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) ... (16124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon79(m): 8:09pm On Jan 18, 2017
Icon4s:
NFF Rejects Caf’s Request To Host 2017 U-17 Nations Cup

THE Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) may have turned down a request from the Confederation of African Football, CAF to bail it out and host the 2017 edition of the African U-17 Championship. CAF had last week stripped Madagascar of the right to host the championship even as it had not made any concrete arrangement for another host. A reliable source at the NFF informed Sports Vanguard in Abuja that on Monday the
federation received a letter from the continental body requesting it to bail it out by staging the competition scheduled to take place later in the year.
According to our source who did not want to be mentioned, the NFF who has been battling a nagging financial crunch did not waste time in declining the offer. “Yes we have received a letter from CAF but there is nothing we can do to help them because we know the prevailing situation in the country. The nation is presently in recession and it will be foolish on our part to begin to request the government to venture into
such. In fact that would have presented us in a very bad light before Nigerians.”The executive committee of CAF had met last Thursday in Libreville, Gabon and announced the withdrawal of the hosting right from Madagascar; a development many analysts believe is a way of getting back at the president of the Malagasy Football Federation, Ahmad Ahmad who is the only candidate that will contest the presidency of CAF with the age long incumbent, Issa Haytou. Hayatou a Cameroonian had been in charge of CAF since 1998 and despite a change of its bylaws last September to limit the tenure of its officers, CAF tactically left a window for him run again and if he expectedly wins, will be in
office till 2021.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/nff-rejects-cafs-request-host-u-17-nations-cup/

Good idea!

The NFF shouldn't host anything until they are able to pay their bills. How could you agree to host a tournament when you can't even pay your coaches and players their wages and dues?

O pari

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon79(m): 8:14pm On Jan 18, 2017
terzurum5:
Everton Rising Star Lookman Not Thinking About Nigeria – I’m Happy Representing England

Everton rave of the moment Ademola Lookman says he is happy representing the English national team, in his first interview since his goal scoring debut in Everton’s 4-1 thrashing of Manchester City.

According to online reports there has been interest from Nigeria on holding talks with the talented 19 year old, who has represented England at various youth level to switch to Nigeria at senior level, but it appears those speculations are way off the mark.

Lookman on his part, while speaking on what prepared him for the goal scoring debut he had, pointed out the experience he had with the English youth team as one which prepared him for life in the Premier League.

” I have progressed a lot the last few years, I have a very sweet experience at Charlton, learning and working my way up, which I believe is why am at Everton”, Lookman said.

” Playing for England U19s has also helped my career a lot. It got me exposed and there’s a whole joy that comes from playing international football, something I experienced with England”.

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/01/17/everton-rising-star-lookman-not-thinking-about-nigeria-im-happy-representing-england/

cc: Forgiveness

Well, let him represent England. Nobody should be begged to play for Nigeria. If we can't find 11 or so players to represent Nigeria, in a country of over 300 million people, then we should stop playing soccer.

And in addition, we should only invite the players who are passionate and eager to play for Nigeria. I am all for picking giving players with Nigerian roots a chance to represent their country, but having Nigerian roots doesn’t mean you are passionate about playing for that country. And that should be the KEY. Hence, this guy should be removed from consideration. Pronto!

FYI - I saw him against ManCity last Saturday and I think he's got potential, but he should wait for England if that's what he wants to do. We can't be anybody's fallback option.

O pari

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 8:26pm On Jan 18, 2017
Guinea Bissau is leading Cameroon...
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:44pm On Jan 18, 2017
joseph1013:
7WOW...he's having a lot of fun in this team. Just imagine if he is not allowed to go on loan because someone wants to be 'drilling' him. grin

This is what I call showing talent and getting praise. Similar to what Nacho had in the time at America and EDS. However, like Nacho, when K. Nwakali returns to Arsenal, the real work and development will take place.

That is when Wenger will spend time on the training pitch with him.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by lakesidepapa(m): 8:49pm On Jan 18, 2017
I tip senegal to win this tournament, they are the best team so far in my own perspective.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 8:51pm On Jan 18, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

This is what I call showing talent and getting praise. Similar to what Nacho had in the time at America and EDS. However, like Nacho, when K. Nwakali returns to Arsenal, the real work and development will take place.

That is when Wenger will spend time on the training pitch with him.

Development is already taking place, He is getting used to the pressures of playing weekly abet on a smaller scale.

His next loan could be to a bigger side with more ambition if Wenger is not yet ready to give him a first team chance. Many talented Arsenal youngsters are just wasting on the bench in my opinion.

Wilshere and Sturridge are examples of players whose time on loan prepared them for first time action at their parent club.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:51pm On Jan 18, 2017
Icon79:

Good idea!

The NFF shouldn't host anything until they are able to pay their bills. How could you agree to host a tournament when you can't even pay your coaches and players their wages and dues?

O pari

If we waited to pay our coaches before embarking on developing our Youths, would we have Orji Okonkwo and Kelechi Nwakali who are true potential Super Eagles players?

We are suggesting some multinationals and State Governors help make the tournament a success. In turn, helping the next young generation grow with this competition.

It is a win scenario for our football family.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:57pm On Jan 18, 2017
tbaba1234:

Development is already taking place, He is getting used to the pressures of playing weekly abet on a smaller scale.

His next loan could be to a bigger side with more ambition if Wenger is not yet ready to give him a first team chance. Many talented Arsenal youngsters are just wasting on the bench in my opinion.

Wilshere and Sturridge are examples of players whose time on loan prepared them for first time action at their parent club.

Get the point. I did not say a player can not develop going on loans. I said, a player develops faster working with top coaches and training everyday with top players.

If K. Nwakali was training with the main team of Arsenal, he might not have this rep of team of the week but would have gained a lot more working everyday with the main team of Arsenal.

Sturridge was already the most promising player in Manchester City academy. He went to Bolton to show his talent. Not develop. He was ready. That was why he walked into their starting line-up. Unlike top clubs where the player will need time.

By the way, Rio Myachi went on loan from Arsenal to Bolton and faded into the nights.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:00pm On Jan 18, 2017
Brightwood:

Abolishing the offside rule is asking to see ridiculous scorelines like Man utd 7 0 Burnley.

3 yellow cards will cause more dangerous tackles and less clear cut chances so it will make the game more boring.

I believe abolishing Yellow cards will bring more safety to the game. It will cut out harsh tackles because as soon as a player go for a rash challenge, he is off. A violent conduct means your off. This will instill more discipline.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 9:01pm On Jan 18, 2017
Is it that you guys are beefing Egypt on this thread or what? This one wey nobody wan even mention them, pesin go think say dem no dey tournament

Not everyone has access to a TV to watch these games, so if someone can be nice enough to ignore the fact that they eliminated us from the qualifiers and just tell what is going on with Egypt, I would greatly appreciate it.

This una beef no pure sha

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by lexyman(m): 9:16pm On Jan 18, 2017
lakesidepapa:
I tip senegal to win this tournament, they are the best team so far in my own perspective.

you can't judge with a match played so far ,i like their style , but don't underestimate the tactics of the Malian .

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 9:23pm On Jan 18, 2017
See as small Guinea Bissau dey hold Cameroun, goldfish80 are you still impressed? Or would you like to go on further research and get back to us on how a team that hasn't won 5 straight games will present a tough battle in August? undecided

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 9:43pm On Jan 18, 2017
safarigirl:
See as small Guinea Bissau dey hold Cameroun, goldfish80 are you still impressed? Or would you like to go on further research and get back to us on how a team that hasn't won 5 straight games will present a tough battle in August? undecided

We must not get over-confident or cocky. Cameroon is never easy.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by promzyphyno(m): 9:50pm On Jan 18, 2017
safarigirl:

I bet they have silenced you now abilolz

Cameroun are no push overs for nigeria anyday and anytime....
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by zicky(m): 10:13pm On Jan 18, 2017
As it stands the Nff cannot take the borden of hosting any tournament, no short-cut to success, we like backyard things they no qualify be say they no qualify
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:17pm On Jan 18, 2017
zicky:
As it stands the Nff cannot take the borden of hosting any tournament, no short-cut to success, we like backyard things they no qualify be say they no qualify

It is an opportunity. When a door closes, another opens. It was up to the NFF to walk through the door but they are turning it down. Hosting is the right thing to do and it will benefit some of our youngsters.

We are saying the NFF should seek an alternative to host it and not bear the whole burden.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 10:26pm On Jan 18, 2017
safarigirl:
Cameroun are no pushovers. They have shown resilience and character to come back from a goal deficit from the first half to win the game.
This Cameroun team is very hard to beat. A lot for teams will find that out later in this tournament. It maybe too late when they do .

Technically speaking, I think their left side is their weakest link. If they don't improve on that area, they will have problems. Moses will have lots of joy cutting in from that part of the pitch.

On Egypt, I've said it before the tournament. The Egyptians are presenting a solid unit. Since there is no clear favourite for this Afcon,the Egyptians may snatch it. (if only the "nearly" man Hector Cuper can sort things out if they get to the finals)
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 10:29pm On Jan 18, 2017
zicky:
grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by terzurum5(m): 10:30pm On Jan 18, 2017
Kingsley Sokari Close In On Big Money Move To Qatari Side Al-Jaish

Former Nigeria youth international Kingsley Sokari is close to leaving Tunisian side CS Sfaxien for Qatari side Al-Jaish, according to reports reaching the editorial desk of Owngoalnigeria.com.

Sokari is one of the players the Tunisian side can sell to raise money for their business later on in the season, despite the ban placed on them by FIFA.

Sfaxien are presently under a FIFA transfer ban, that stops them from signing players but they are allowed to sell players and Sokari could be the first to be sold.

Reports in Tunisia has it that a move is close to being agreed between his representatives and the Qatari side, who are now thrashing a transfer fee for the 22 year old.

This season the Nigerian has also courted interest from French Ligue 1 side Metz due to his fine performances but it appears like Al-Jaish are the front runners for his signature.

owngoalnigeria.com/2017/01/18/kingsley-sokari-close-in-on-big-money-move-to-qatari-side-al-jaish/

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 10:31pm On Jan 18, 2017
promzyphyno:

I bet they have silenced you now abilolz

Cameroun are no push overs for nigeria anyday and anytime....
you no go like address pesin wey dey watch match?

Even Zimbabwe are no pushovers, so I don't know why you guys keep regurgitating the same thing.

Cameroon can NOT get two draws/ wins from Nigeria. They are push overs as far as I'm concerned....maybe if they win AFCON, I'll take them seriously
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by terzurum5(m): 10:34pm On Jan 18, 2017
Hungarian – Nigerian Defender Otigba & Emem Eduok Fire Kasimpasa To Big Win In Turkey

The Nigerian duo of Kenneth Otigba and Emem Eduok were both on target for Turkish side Kasimpasa in their 6-1 thrashing of Sancaktepe Belediyespor.

Hungarian-Nigerian Otigba scored the second goal for Kasimpasa in the 16th minute before Emem Eduok followed up with the third goal in the 38th minute to put Kasimpasa three goals up.

Further goals from Andre Castro who opened scoring and Mustafa Batuhan Altintas who scored a brace were all on target in the rout which was completed by Adem Buyuk, who incidentally scored an own goal for the visitors to reduce the deficit.

The duo joined the team on loan from various teams with Otigba joining from Hereenven in Holland while Eduok joined Kasimpasa on a season long loan from Tunisian side Esperance.

They have made a combined league appearance of 25 with Otigba turning out 12 times while Eduok who has two league goals has 13 appearances to his name.

owngoalnigeria.com/2017/01/18/hungarian-nigerian-defender-otigba-emem-eduok-fire-kasimpasa-to-big-win-in-turkey/

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by terzurum5(m): 10:35pm On Jan 18, 2017
I Won’t Tell You Yet – Rohr Refuses To Reveal Name Of German-Nigerian Defender Who Has Committed To Super Eagles

Coach of the Super Eagles of Nigeria Gernot Rohr has refused to reveal the name of the German Nigerian defender who has committed his international future to Nigeria.

Rohr revealed he is in talks with a German born Nigerian, who could make his debut for the Super Eagles in March when they take on Senegal in a friendly game.

Lot of names have been speculated by the media as players who are currently under watch by the Franco-German coach of Nigeria, who is currently speaking with players of Nigerian descent to pledge their international future to the Super Eagles.

” I won’t tell you his name, but we are hopeful he will be around for the friendly game against Senegal if all goes according to plan”, Rohr said.

” We have very good options in defence but we need all our best legs for the World Cup qualifiers. We will try our best to get the best players for Nigeria regardless of where they are born”.

owngoalnigeria.com/2017/01/18/i-wont-tell-you-yet-rohr-refuses-to-reveal-name-of-german-nigerian-defender-who-has-committed-to-super-eagles/

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by terzurum5(m): 10:42pm On Jan 18, 2017
Whats up with this Afelokai guy of a Keeper, isn't he good for the Super Eagles?

Why has it become so difficult for us to get a quality home based goalkeeper?

CC: Icon4s, Joseph1013, Goldfish80, etc
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 10:50pm On Jan 18, 2017
Icon4s:

Exactly! my brother. The stadiums in Uyo and the New one in PH are fantastic stadiums that can host any African tourney even if it is next month. Plus both states are big spenders and should be able to put up that tourney. It would also boost businesses hence revenues for both states.

If the NFF does not know how to package and market this tourney to the states, I can personally do that for free for them.

I just tire for this NFF. Seems it does not border them that we are not participating in any youth competition this year.

They hand us a get out of jail free card and we say no thanks, for what? That news really did alot to my day. We had money to host the fifa president just fine.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by terzurum5(m): 10:53pm On Jan 18, 2017
Kelechi Iheanacho's first Man City moment was a crazy day in Nigeria!

Manchester City striker also reveals the sad truth behind his own goal celebration.

By Stuart Brennan Charlotte Duncker.

Kelechi Iheanacho has revealed that he paid 12 pence to watch his first Manchester Citygame … and they sent the place crazy!

The Blues striker had never watched City play until, when he was 15, he stumped up his entrance fee to a venue which screened live Premier League games in his home town of Imo in Nigeria.

He picked the right moment, as he saw Sergio Aguero'slate winner in the 2011-12 title race, little thinking that four years later he would be playing alongside Kun.

“I saved some money and went to the game centre on the last day of the Premier League season,” he told The Players' Tribune.

“It was a very big deal, because the title race was so close. I sat there and watched Sergio Aguero score the last-minute goal that won Man City the title — and that took it away from Man United. “On the TV, Sergio took his shirt off and whipped it around, and everybody in the game centre was going crazy.

“That was maybe the first Man City game I ever watched. I had never been to England before.
“I had no idea that in a few years, I would be playing on the same team as Sergio.”

Iheanacho's own goal celebration is tinged with sadness and regret, as he also revealed.

His mum, a teacher, died while he was away at a football training camp.

When he scored for Nigeria at the Under-17 World Cup – where he first sparked the interest of City, along with Arsenal, Porto and other clubs – he pointed both fingers to the sky in memory of his mum.

www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/kelechi-iheanachos-first-man-city-12474024

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by terzurum5(m): 10:59pm On Jan 18, 2017
Chinese Club, Beijing Guoan Track Success

By Johnny Edward:

Chinese Super League side, Beijing Guoan, are weighing up a move for Watford's Nigerian striker, Isaac Success, reports Comple tesportsnigeria.com.

Success was previously linked with a loan move to Turkish side, Bursaspor when the winter transfer reopened on January 1.

But according to the Daily Mail, Success is expected to stay at Vicarage Road at least until the end of the season.

Success who is one of the nine first-team players out injured is expected back in action in the first week of February if his rehabilitation goes as planned.

The 21 year old Nigerian has scored once in eight English Premier League games for the Hornets who are 14th in the long with 23 points from 21 games.

Success joined Watford from Spanish side, Granada for a club record fee of €15m at the start of the season.

He has missed The Hornets' last five games and is a major doubt for their trip to the Vitality stadium to face AFC Bournemouth on Saturday.

www.completesportsnigeria.com/chinese-club-beijing-guoan-track-success/
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by promzyphyno(m): 11:29pm On Jan 18, 2017
safarigirl:
you no go like address pesin wey dey watch match?

Even Zimbabwe are no pushovers, so I don't know why you guys keep regurgitating the same thing.

Cameroon can NOT get two draws/ wins from Nigeria. They are push overs as far as I'm concerned....maybe if they win AFCON, I'll take them seriously

Yes ma,U WIN

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by lexyman(m): 11:31pm On Jan 18, 2017
terzurum5:
Chinese Club, Beijing Guoan Track Success

By Johnny Edward:

Chinese Super League side, Beijing Guoan, are weighing up a move for Watford's Nigerian striker, Isaac Success, reports Comple tesportsnigeria.com.

Success was previously linked with a loan move to Turkish side, Bursaspor when the winter transfer reopened on January 1.

But according to the Daily Mail, Success is expected to stay at Vicarage Road at least until the end of the season.

Success who is one of the nine first-team players out injured is expected back in action in the first week of February if his rehabilitation goes as planned.

The 21 year old Nigerian has scored once in eight English Premier League games for the Hornets who are 14th in the long with 23 points from 21 games.

Success joined Watford from Spanish side, Granada for a club record fee of €15m at the start of the season.

He has missed The Hornets' last five games and is a major doubt for their trip to the Vitality stadium to face AFC Bournemouth on Saturday.

www.completesportsnigeria.com/chinese-club-beijing-guoan-track-success/

i see this guy falling for the Chinese temptation ,
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by terzurum5(m): 5:32am On Jan 19, 2017
lexyman:

i see this guy falling for the Chinese temptation ,
To kill his career be that na
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 7:24am On Jan 19, 2017
terzurum5:
Everton Rising Star Lookman Not Thinking About Nigeria – I’m Happy Representing England

Everton rave of the moment Ademola Lookman says he is happy representing the English national team, in his first interview since his goal scoring debut in Everton’s 4-1 thrashing of Manchester City.

According to online reports there has been interest from Nigeria on holding talks with the talented 19 year old, who has represented England at various youth level to switch to Nigeria at senior level, but it appears those speculations are way off the mark.

Lookman on his part, while speaking on what prepared him for the goal scoring debut he had, pointed out the experience he had with the English youth team as one which prepared him for life in the Premier League.

” I have progressed a lot the last few years, I have a very sweet experience at Charlton, learning and working my way up, which I believe is why am at Everton”, Lookman said.

” Playing for England U19s has also helped my career a lot. It got me exposed and there’s a whole joy that comes from playing international football, something I experienced with England”.

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/01/17/everton-rising-star-lookman-not-thinking-about-nigeria-im-happy-representing-england/

cc: Forgiveness

When we told the Oga at the under 20 about this lad, he was busy looking for what will grease his palms and some never gave him a chance.

Nevertheless, he did not say he is not playing for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 7:25am On Jan 19, 2017
terzurum5:
Official : Son Of Former Nigeria International Selected By Atlanta United In MLS

Atlanta United selected American-born midfielder of Nigerian descent Andrew Wheeler-Omiunu as the second pick in round three of the 2017 MLS SuperDraft on Tuesday.

Andrew Wheeler-Omiunu, 22, joins the Major League Soccer newcomers from Harvard University.

He recorded 64 appearances, including 61 starts, scoring 4 goals (6 assists) while defending the colours of Harvard University and was captain of the team during his junior year.

His father represented the youth team of Nigeria while his grandfather played for the senior national team of the African powerhouse.

Andrew Wheeler-Omiunu is a native of Massachusetts.

Igho Kingsley

http://allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=21754

CC: The veteran Icon of experience Sir Icon4s, Kog45, Forgiveness, and other elderly elders in the house, please confirm gringrin

Hehehehe! I no go lie, I no know em Papa. grin

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 9:36am On Jan 19, 2017
terzurum5:
Whats up with this Afelokai guy of a Keeper, isn't he good for the Super Eagles?

Why has it become so difficult for us to get a quality home based goalkeeper?

CC: Icon4s, Joseph1013, Goldfish80, etc

Do you feel he is better than Daniel Akpeyi and Ikechukwu Ezenwa?

(1) (2) (3) ... (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) ... (16124) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Theben(m), comodo, isan(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.