Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? (4509 Views)

Which Nairalander Would It Be? / Which Nairalander Would You Prefer****? / Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by firstking01(m): 4:04pm On Mar 30, 2016
Alocia:
Recycled trash undecided
you seem angry boo boogrin
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by firstking01(m): 4:06pm On Mar 30, 2016
maomidavies:
;DSmellymouth. I will like to confirm if his mouth is smelling
are you sure that's just all why you wanna see himgrin??
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by firstking01(m): 4:10pm On Mar 30, 2016
Oga seun and lalasticlala...why i wanna meet seun?, cos he's an enthusiast of success and have a lion heart to succeed in life just like me cool...

As for why i wanna meet lalasticlala, the guy just carry glory, and that's why people like him...i believe this grace is still functional in his offline personality...

1 Like

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by refiner(f): 4:16pm On Mar 30, 2016
ifeajikap:
Refiner I wan to start oil bunkery

lol!....no probs!....I hope u av d money?wink
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 30, 2016
refiner:

MUMU
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by ifeajikap(m): 4:22pm On Mar 30, 2016
refiner:

igbo gal I fear una, I meant na u go d refine d oil
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 30, 2016
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by refiner(f): 4:30pm On Mar 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
MUMU

ode!...amebo na u I dey talk wif?
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by refiner(f): 4:31pm On Mar 30, 2016
ifeajikap:
igbo gal I fear una, I meant na u go d refine d oil

lol!...I even my fellow Igbo gals pass u self!tongue...so u go dey refine d oil for free...abi?
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 30, 2016
refiner:

take a gun nd kill urself
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by ifeajikap(m): 4:35pm On Mar 30, 2016
refiner:

lol!...I even my fellow Igbo gals pass u self!tongue...so u go dey refine d oil for free...abi?
no na its goin to be a partnership
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by SmellingAnus(m): 5:10pm On Mar 30, 2016
KashyBaby:

Oohh maybe u wanna meet smellinganus too they both related to each other..juz don't forget to bring some Lysol spray with u grin

Good luck in sniffing tongue
I know you have a crush on my name but I told you earlier that I don't admire girls like you that don't have smelling anus... grin grin
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by Firstlieutenant(m): 5:25pm On Mar 30, 2016
refiner:

Babe no mind that road-side mad man! Him come put mouth where me and u dey talk for the other thread. U see why I say make u accept my PM. If u do, we go dey avoid all these agberos wey full NL.
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by mckenzieRx: 5:26pm On Mar 30, 2016
Jadekitana
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 30, 2016
Synzu:
Seun. I got stuff to ask him.

And maybe prettythicksme.. I like that girl silly! grin
lol kiss cheesy
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by maomidavies(f): 6:45pm On Mar 30, 2016
KashyBaby:

Oohh maybe u wanna meet smellinganus too they both related to each other..juz don't forget to bring some Lysol spray with u grin
. Thanks. Lol
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by maomidavies(f): 6:50pm On Mar 30, 2016
KashyBaby:

. Thanks. Lol
firstking01:
are you sure that's just all why you wanna see himgrin??
. Lol yes smiley
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by SSpeter(m): 7:31pm On Mar 30, 2016
Mine will be CJjoy. I believe I will trade anything just to catch a glimpse of the cutiee...I stare at her pix like "KILODE"....*confession*
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by CuteMorriz: 7:34pm On Mar 30, 2016
Jashar....but I don't think she knows I even exist... cry
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by firstking01(m): 9:19pm On Mar 30, 2016
maomidavies:
. Thanks. Lol. Lol yes smiley
my instinct keeps telling me yua lying, but continuegrin
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by jashar(f): 11:41pm On Mar 30, 2016
CuteMorriz:
Jashar....but I don't think she knows I even exist... cry

awhhhh!!!! So sowie dear. She wee soon know hear...

Reminds me of a line in Toni Braxton's Spanish Guitar
'.....you don't even know that I exist...' grin
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by Nobody: 12:35am On Mar 31, 2016
SmellingAnus:
I know you have a crush on my name but I told you earlier that I don't admire girls like you that don't have smelling anus... grin grin

Not at all...I juz mention u coz she wanted to meet ur relative grin
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by 2sexycom(m): 12:50am On Mar 31, 2016
I want to meet Adaure4ever.

She is intelligent and can mostly engage you in almost any topic. Most female romancelander stay away from politics section cos they can't contribute much.

Adaure4ever often has something good add. I love it when a lady is smart and intelligent.
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by KingRex1(m): 1:07am On Mar 31, 2016
She knws herself.. Take her on a date, shopping, clubbing, movies, fun parks, layin under the moon nd counting stars...e don do

Also hangin with em niggas at a bar prolly watchin matches. Maxi112, kinginvahala2, smellymouth go cova mouth, stfuareyougod, saintsamurai, wildflame, tosyne2much....
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by Nobody: 1:16am On Mar 31, 2016
KingRex1:
She knws herself.. Take her on a date, shopping, clubbing, movies, fun parks, layin under the moon nd counting stars...e don do

Also hangin with em niggas at a bar prolly watchin matches. Maxi112, kinginvahala2, smellymouth go cova mouth, stfuareyougod, saintsamurai, wildflame, tosyne2much....
Hehehehe, you nor they sleep ni?
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by Nobody: 1:19am On Mar 31, 2016
none.

Ohhhh, I forgot, its has to be

@bre

I sincerely wanna meet and know you more, babe.
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by KingRex1(m): 1:20am On Mar 31, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:
Hehehehe, you mor they sleep ni?
omo na wake i jus wake o.
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by Nobody: 1:22am On Mar 31, 2016
KingRex1:
omo na wake i jus wake o.
Hahahahahaha, you nor they shame? When I havent even close my eyes for once.
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by KingRex1(m): 1:25am On Mar 31, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Hahahahahaha, you nor they shame?
When I havent even close my eyes for once.
shame for wetin? No go sleep for work 2mao. Sack letter is real
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by Nobody: 1:34am On Mar 31, 2016
KingRex1:
shame for wetin? No go sleep for work 2mao. Sack letter is real
Hahahahha
Sack ke. Anyways, I go to office whenever I wish.
And also, I have an assignment I'm working on.
Just started a computer institute, Niit.
I felt I needed to improve my knowledge more on website development and programming in general.
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by KingRex1(m): 1:44am On Mar 31, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Hahahahha
Sack ke. Anyways, I go to office whenever I wish.
And also, I have an assignment I'm working on.
Just started a computer institute, Niit.
I felt I needed to improve my knowledge more on website development and programming in general.
Thats cool man.. All these comp sci people.

Do make u become Seun consultant, t.ush up this NL
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by Nobody: 1:55am On Mar 31, 2016
KingRex1:
Thats cool man.. All these comp sci people.

Do make u become Seun consultant, t.ush up this NL
Tuale for you sir. lol

s.eun what?
s.eun too small na. lol. he certainly can't pay me, and I'm also allergic to working under people. so its me, myself, I and my office. Don't have time to start telling or calling anybody sir, ma, etc.

And I'm also working on lot of projects and some of these projects re gonna drop before the end of this year. A FORUM just like nairaland but more advance than nairaland is certainly part of these projects.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sex Hookup Currently Available In Abuja (get Her Contact) / The Effect Of Waterleaf And Waterleaf Juice On Pregnancy / Hips Or Asss? Choose!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.