Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,038 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? (4512 Views)

Which Nairalander Would It Be? / Which Nairalander Would You Prefer****? / Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by ba7man(m): 2:05am On Mar 31, 2016
ifeajikap:
Refiner I wan to start groundnut oil bunkery
I couldnt help it. cheesy
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by KingRex1(m): 2:06am On Mar 31, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Tuale for you sir. lol

s.eun what?
s.eun too small na. lol. he certainly can't pay me, and I'm also allergic to working under people. so its me, myself, I and my office. Don't have time to start telling or calling anybody sir, ma, etc.

And I'm also working on lot of projects and some of these projects re gonna drop before the end of this year. A FORUM just like nairaland but more advance than nairaland is certainly part of these projects.
consultant no mean say u go work unda am. Its all gud bro, God bless our hustle.

Btw, u dey use NL campaign for ur own. S.e.un go dey bone face nw
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by Nobody: 2:13am On Mar 31, 2016
KingRex1:
consultant no mean say u go work unda am. Its all gud bro, God bless our hustle.

Btw, u dey use NL campaign for ur own. S.e.un go dey bone face nw
Looking at nairaland from afar, you would think its just like every other sites. But its very deep I must say.
So I would say I'm on nairaland to study the concept of it and I would deactivate when I'm through with my study of this wonderful and vast site, and that is gonna be very soon.

I have been able to pinpoint one, two or more things that I feel is missing, and that I'm gonna add to mine when the time comes.
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by KingRex1(m): 2:38am On Mar 31, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Looking at nairaland from afar, you would think its just like every other sites. But its very deep I must say.
So I would say I'm on nairaland to study the concept of it and I would deactivate when I'm through with my study of this wonderful and vast site, and that is gonna be very soon.

I have been able to pinpoint one, two or more things that I feel is missing, and that I'm gonna add to mine when the time comes.
Yh ther're some notable flaws here. Jst do ur thing. Grace bro!
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by Bre(f): 2:47am On Mar 31, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Certainly get rid of the trend nairaland has of employing tribal/severely biased mods. Couldn't help but to add my two kobo wink. Besides, you did summon me once again...
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by Nobody: 4:53am On Mar 31, 2016
2sexycom:
I want to meet Adaure4ever.

She is intelligent and can mostly engage you in almost any topic. Most female romancelander stay away from politics section cos they can't contribute much.

Adaure4ever often has something good add. I love it when a lady is smart and intelligent.

oh thank you dear.

1 Like

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by ifeajikap(m): 6:08am On Mar 31, 2016
ba7man:
I couldnt help it. cheesy
hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by Maxi112: 6:58am On Mar 31, 2016
KingRex1:
She knws herself.. Take her on a date, shopping, clubbing, movies, fun parks, layin under the moon nd counting stars...e don do

Also hangin with em niggas at a bar prolly watchin matches. Maxi112, kinginvahala2, smellymouth go cova mouth, stfuareyougod, saintsamurai, wildflame, tosyne2much....
baba! U think I don't no that lucky girl of urs continue! cause I no her

those monikers way u mention up there, me no see any gentleman for there.... if any dey e should be me.... no offense
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by Smellymouth: 7:01am On Mar 31, 2016
maomidavies:
;DSmellym.outh. I will like to confirm if his mouth is smelling

grin cheesy u say wetin??

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by demzylahot(m): 7:05am On Mar 31, 2016
stupidinluv

Laveda
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by Marlvin(m): 7:08am On Mar 31, 2016
A female Mod perhaps, have a fling with her.....
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by Nobody: 7:34am On Mar 31, 2016
Bre:

Certainly get rid of the trend nairaland has of employing tribal/severely biased mods. Couldn't help but to add my two kobo wink. Besides, you did summon me once again...
Hehehehe, and I thought I was the only one who has noticed such.
some of the mods here re nothing but bias.

Lol, yeah, I did summoned you. when a tread with such topic is created, the only being that pop off my mind is certainly you, and I had to mention your moniker just to let you know that, indeed a fellow nairalander is busy watching over you.

Good morning sweet!
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by 2sexycom(m): 7:39am On Mar 31, 2016
Adaure4ever:
oh thank you dear.
You are welcome ma'am. So where can I meet you?
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 31, 2016
KingRex1:
Yh ther're some notable flaws here. Jst do ur thing. Grace bro!
Yeah, there are. but just like humans, such things can't also be perfect because its what we humans tells computer to do, that's what they would display to the world.

Forgive me, I had to go off yesternight to enable me focused on my assignment.
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by Kanyekels(m): 8:51am On Mar 31, 2016
Adaure4ever
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by Bre(f): 10:16am On Mar 31, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Hehehehe, and I thought I was the only one who has noticed such.
some of the mods here re nothing but bias.

Lol, yeah, I did summoned you. when a tread with such topic is created, the only being that pop off my mind is certainly you, and I had to mention your moniker just to let you know that, indeed a fellow nairalander is busy watching over you.

Good morning sweet!

Yes, those mods are the ones policing the politics thread. Also, whomever is responsible for promoting front page topics on Friday and Sunday. When it's the muslim's holy day of the week, there's nothing but flattering and holy threads promoted to the front page. But once Sunday hits, you see mostly threads about false prophets, why it's a bad idea to pay tithes, which pastor is driving the latest Rolls Royce etc.

They aren't even subtle smh.

Oh, and good morning! tongue
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by SmellingAnus(m): 10:39am On Mar 31, 2016
KashyBaby:

Not at all...I juz mention u coz she wanted to meet ur relative grin
ok.. grin angry angry no p
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 31, 2016
Bre:

Yes, those mods are the ones policing the politics thread. Also, whomever is responsible for promoting front page topics on Friday and Sunday. When it's the muslim's holy day of the week, there's nothing but flattering and holy threads promoted to the front page. But once Sunday hits, you see mostly threads about false prophets, why it's a bad idea to pay tithes, which pastor is driving the latest Rolls Royce etc.

They aren't even subtle smh.

Oh, and good morning! tongue
Yeah, the politics section I must also admit is worst. the mods over there re so bias and also maybe full of hates.
Over there, they select whose moniker they ban and don't ever ban some other monikers no matter how derogatory their comments seem.

Till this very moment, I still find it appalling how someone would insult the person of the president and he/she would be spared by these mods but ban you if you dare reply these persons with the kinda words that isn't suitable for humans.

And to the religion aspect, I feel they do it because talking about Christians and Christianity pays more and better than other religions. Its all for the business you know, but so bad that the mods are doing and over doing it at the detriments of its registered members whom re supposed to be the most important to nairaland.

Anyways, I feel stating it isn't enough. you should table it to seun's if you care, but for me, I don't care what the mods here do.

Good morning too sweet, hope you had a blissful night?
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by Bre(f): 12:19pm On Mar 31, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Yeah, the politics section I must also admit is worst. the mods over there re so bias and also maybe full of hates.
Over there, they select whose moniker they ban and don't ever ban some other monikers no matter how derogatory their comments seem.

Till this very moment, I still find it appalling how someone would insult the person of the president and he/she would be spared by these mods but ban you if you dare reply these persons with the kinda words that isn't suitable for humans.

And to the religion aspect, I feel they do it because talking about Christians and Christianity pays more and better than other religions. Its all for the business you know, but so bad that the mods are doing and over doing it at the detriments of its registered members whom re supposed to be the most important to nairaland.

Anyways, I feel stating it isn't enough. you should table it to seun's if you care, but for me, I don't care what the mods here do.

Good morning too sweet, hope you had a blissful night?

Seun is not ignorant to the gross misconduct and selectivism of his mods, to think so is to underestimate his intelligence. I don't care about being banned from nairaland as I am not an active or famous enough person here to care. That's generally what they do to those who tell the truth rather than to those who are continuously spreading hate and intolerance. So telling Seun how I feel doesn't move me, I just feel it would be wasted energy as he clearly knows the agenda being perpetrated by his staff. Who knows if he is even the puppet master sef.

I just await a better, popular forum that is truly an open forum. No blatant tribal/religous bias. A "nairaland" 2.0 without the seedy and gratuitous tribal e-wars. Ya feel me?

When you go do your own? I'll support it heheh grin
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 31, 2016
Thinking on what to do
KashyBaby:

Wow...I never know someone out there is observing me ...that's very flattering *blush blush* grin
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 31, 2016
Bre:

Seun is not ignorant to the gross misconduct and selectivism of his mods, to think so is to underestimate his intelligence. I don't care about being banned from nairaland as I am not an active or famous enough person here to care. That's generally what they do to those who tell the truth rather than to those who are continuously spreading hate and intolerance. So telling Seun how I feel doesn't move me, I just feel it would be wasted energy as he clearly knows the agenda being perpetrated by his staff. Who knows if he is even the puppet master sef.

I just await a better, popular forum that is truly an open forum. No blatant tribal/religous bias. A "nairaland" 2.0 without the seedy and gratuitous tribal e-wars. Ya feel me?

When you go do your own? I'll support it heheh grin

Hehehehehehe, I totally would agree with you. Though their attitudes is nothing diff from an average Nigerian who start seeing his/herself as a mini god when presented with an opportunity that seem a little above others.

I feel there re lot of things happening behind the scene on nairaland, e.g some monikers representing some persons and inturn paying nairaland for them and their treads/topics/comments to be treated well above others.

I surely would inform you when I'm ready for mine. I feel you are very intelligent with vast knowledge both in business and otherwise.

So sweet, in future, I surely would need your knowledge, intelligence and heart both in Business and in Kind. *wink*
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 31, 2016
Maxi112:
baba! U think I don't no that lucky girl of urs continue! cause I no her

those monikers way u mention up there, me no see any gentleman for there.... if any dey e should be me.... no offense
Tarrrr, I'm a gentleman jor. hahahahahaha
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by Bre(f): 1:21pm On Mar 31, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Hehehehehehe, I totally would agree with you. Though their attitudes is nothing diff from an average Nigerian who start seeing his/herself as a mini god when presented with an opportunity that seem a little above others.

I feel there re lot of things happening behind the scene on nairaland, e.g some monikers representing some persons and inturn paying nairaland for them and their treads/topics/comments to be treated well above others.

I surely would inform you when I'm ready for mine. I feel you are very intelligent with vast knowledge both in business and otherwise.

So sweet, in future, I surely would need your knowledge, intelligence and heart both in Business and in Kind. *wink*

Lol, biko let me have proven myself before you think I'm a business savant grin embarassed. I appreciate the vote of confidence in my knowledge cheesy

I am open to opportunity however, as I have said, I look forward to needing your services in future.
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 31, 2016
Bre:

Lol, biko let me have proven myself before you think I'm a business savant grin embarassed. I appreciate the vote of confidence in my knowledge cheesy

I am open to opportunity however, as I have said, I look forward to needing your services in future.

Lol, by even their first comment, they shall be known.

I feel, 1 + 1 = you and I, would be a partner with a mindset in future.

Isn't that gonna be a blast?
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by Bre(f): 1:43pm On Mar 31, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Lol, by even their first comment, they shall be known.

I feel, 1 + 1 = you and I, would be a partner with a mindset in future.

Isn't that gonna be a blast?

Anything profitable is always a blast grin grin

When you're ready, we shall talk.
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 31, 2016
Bre:

Anything profitable is always a blast grin grin

When you're ready, we shall talk.
Hahahaha, naughty you.

Who would have a gold at his sight and with a chopper to quickly ferry him but would rather wanna wait and ride on a donkey?

I'm right now, and I'm ready to take you away only if you give me your hand to hold to that destination where 2 like minds and hearts meets and become one. *wink*
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by Maxi112: 2:09pm On Mar 31, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:
Tarrrr, I'm a gentleman jor. hahahahahaha
hahahah

what's up with u la
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 31, 2016
Maxi112:
hahahah

what's up with u la
I'm cool sir, and I hope you too?
You haven't been online.
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by Maxi112: 2:27pm On Mar 31, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:
I'm cool sir, and I hope you too?
You haven't been online.
too busy bro!

how is ur day going?
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 31, 2016
Maxi112:
too busy bro!

how is ur day going?
Ohhhh, its a good thing you know. And hope the end re always fruitful?
My day? no better word to use in describing it other than splendid.
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by Maxi112: 2:50pm On Mar 31, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Ohhhh, its a good thing you know.
And hope the end re always fruitful?

My day? no better word to use in describing it other than splendid.
sure!

did u observes tradition yerstaday
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 31, 2016
KingRex1:
She knws herself.. Take her on a date, shopping, clubbing, movies, fun parks, layin under the moon nd counting stars...e don do

Also hangin with em niggas at a bar prolly watchin matches. Maxi11, kinginvahla2, smellmouth go cova mouth, stfuareyougo, sainsamurai, wildflam, toyne2much....
hehe bro i greet ur chairmanship, who be dat lady?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Tried To Poison Me / 10 Things Ladies Do When They Visit A Guy They Don’t Want To Sleep With / I Find Older Women Attractive. Am I Weird??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.