Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,581 members, 7,823,519 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? (4503 Views)

Which Nairalander Would It Be? / Which Nairalander Would You Prefer****? / Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by CuteMorriz: 4:30pm On Apr 01, 2016
jashar:

awhhhh!!!! So sowie dear. She wee soon know hear...

Reminds me of a line in Toni Braxton's Spanish Guitar
'.....you don't even know that I exist...' grin
I trust you had a great day? How are you?
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by chulo132(m): 6:00pm On Apr 01, 2016
Jadekitana.. I want to peek into her thoughts just to see how deep!
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by jashar(f): 8:54pm On Apr 01, 2016
CuteMorriz:
I trust you had a great day? How are you?
hi ya. I had a busy day. I'm blessed. Thanks for asking.
You? smiley
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by CuteMorriz: 9:05pm On Apr 01, 2016
jashar:

You? smiley
my day was good. I guess you will have enough rest during the weekend...stay blessed
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by DharmyYinks: 1:15am On Apr 02, 2016
SweetieConstie:
grin cheesy grin

Don't wanna mention his moniker... tongue
U are everywhere
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by BackOff(m): 7:59am On Apr 02, 2016
maomidavies:
;DSmellymouth. I will like to confirm if his mouth is smelling

Seems u're ready to cross to the other side.
Cos if his mouth is really smelling, you won't live to tell the tale oooooo grin grin grin
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by starlingbawa(m): 11:09am On Apr 02, 2016
I met her already grin grin grin tongue tongue
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 02, 2016
ba7man:
Any Nairalander that's ready to invest in my forthcoming business.

I'm not in the mood to meet broke people right now. undecided

Lmao! Well said. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by CuteMorriz: 10:53am On May 04, 2016
jashar:

You? smiley
I am having a great day...I read in your post sometime ago that you want someone rich...I have been trying ever since to earn more and I am also looking out for new opportunities.
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? by jashar(f): 11:01am On May 04, 2016
CuteMorriz:
I am having a great day...I read in your post sometime ago that you want someone rich...I have been trying ever since to earn more and I am also looking out for new opportunities.

Awwwhhhhh!!!! kiss kiss kiss

Don't break your back ooo... be with someone who appreciates you every step of your journey.

What are you into? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Holy Cow!!! This Woman Must Have The Biggest Pu**y Ever (PICS) / Would You Beg Your Wife/girlfriend For Sex / 2 Lesbians Set Ablaze In Makurdi By Angry Mob After Being Caught In The Act (gra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.