Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Anambra PDP Reps Candidates Protest At INEC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra PDP Reps Candidates Protest At INEC (8903 Views)

Charly Boy Protests At INEC Headquarters Over Underage Voting (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan At Anambra PDP Governorship Campaign Rally (Photos) / Oseloka Obaze Wins Anambra PDP Governorship Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Anambra PDP Reps Candidates Protest At INEC by Osyabj: 8:37am On Mar 31, 2016
Rexology:

Many Nigerians watched Politics Today program in Channels this night where this particular issue was discussed... so they are better informed... than you may wish to misinform people here, so you can keep your "FACTS" and "LIES" to yourself.

I will not reply you again, so don't bother...

I could care less about your "reply" nor do I care about what was discussed on news media outfit. the FACTS of the Judgement of the Supreme Court is self-evident.

Moreover, Channels discussion nothwithstanding, any Nigerian can google the following phrase "Supreme Court Sacks Andy Uba, Stella Odua and co" and they can see that 100% of Newspapers in Nigeria who read the Supreme Court Judgement, unequivoccally agreed that the FACTS of the judgement means that the Ilegal PDP caretaker comittee candidates of Andy Uba, Odua and co has been SACKED. Period.

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Re-Arrains Omokore, 3 Others Over $1.6bn Oil Scam / Buhari Mortgaging Nigeria’s Future – PDP / 87 Million PVCs Collected Says INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.