Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,233 members, 7,846,102 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Why It Is Better To Be Single Than Being Married - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why It Is Better To Be Single Than Being Married (4142 Views)

My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married / Top Ten Girls Who Are Ready To Be Single Until Further Notice / Why U Should Be Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Why It Is Better To Be Single Than Being Married by lanrywatt(m): 11:18am On Mar 31, 2016
xp17:
...and you have to be married to get laid, right?
Hell no
Re: Why It Is Better To Be Single Than Being Married by TheGeneral1(m): 3:01pm On Mar 31, 2016
lanrywatt:
Pls ignore the error and enjoy the post I am not perfect ooo... Ehn Ehn

Single life is sweet especially for those running away from responsible and commitment. It seems there are more benefits from being single than married

Being single is an integral part of growing up, where u get to know yourself, your talent, abilities and your needs, your gifts and most importantly your weaknesses and how you are able to manage both. Alot of people jump into marriage without working on themselves, all that comes to there head is marriage especially ladies who are still in their finals, fresh graduates and those above 30 and still counting cheesy....

Being single help you learn how to trust yourself in meeting life’s challenges, and to trust your judgment about others and when to call upon them. You have time to reflect and to consider, to understand what drives you and what satisfies you and how to develop resources to meet your life goals..

1. You can serve God better when single than being married, because ur focus will be on God alone, Just like the likes of Elijah, Daniel, Paul etc.

2. You have the liberty to choose what you want without considering the interest of any Partner, it your life your business, your choice.

3. You can speak with people freely, without having to worry about the impact your opinions might have on a partner. U can woo anything in skirt and trousers. Without feeling you are cheating on any body except yourself

4. You can make your own friends, whom you don’t have to share or explain to anyone .

5. There is peace and quiet at home whenever you need it

6. Being single will encourage you to join several organizations and social groups that interest you and allow you to share in gregarious times.

7. It helps you spend money on yourself without having to share with any partner, have only yourself to square up with and have no need to plead with any partner for the opportunity to purchase what you want.

8. You can eat in a way that is healthy for yourself without having to compromise or be tempted by a partner’s choices. Some people prefer eating onions in suya while their partner eat the meat. That is a selfish love which you don't have to experience being single, except u are a maga or a mugu

9. You are free to enjoy a sensual and sexual life with anyone without feeling
guilty abt anytin. You are able to sample as many ladies or guys as u want. But be careful of the unknown, just saying

10. You can focus more of your energy on your health, your interests, your journey, your education, your life..

Before u condemn me pls take note of the fact that I am not against those that are married because I will get married at some point too,grin noontheless I feel it better being single because there are people who are married who wish they can turn back the hands of time while there are people tired of been single..
Enjoy ur single life while you can wink
Add yours without insult ejo ooo, mi ole pari wo. ( I can't shout )

Trash!!!

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Better To Be Single Than Being Married by herpesdate01: 7:44am On Apr 02, 2016
I would love for everybody to look at [herpes] in a much more practical way. @http://www.freeherpesdatingsite.com/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lanicky did not deserve to win! Now she won, what's next? / When You Are Dating A Girl Every Guy Wants / Meeting Bf Online Now Wanting To Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.