Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru (37321 Views)

Here Are Those Destroying Buhari’s Administration, What They’ve Done Will SHOCK / Dangote Plan To Replicate Tinubu Colonisation Of Lagos State / El-rufai’s Religious Bill In Kaduna ‘absolutely Wrong’ – Senator Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by repogirl(f): 5:30pm On Apr 04, 2016
kayemdy:

Lol......I swear u too get bad mouth grin grin
some people like to try themselves.
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by paparazzi1987(m): 4:36pm On Apr 05, 2016
repogirl:
The loud preaching thing is really annoying sha. The churches in my area respect themselves and don't use loud speakers outside their churches.

The problem is the mosque, every 5.30 am, 1pm, 4pm and 7pm, they are my automatic alarm clock to know what the time is. Just so bloody annoying.

It's so loud, it wakes my kids most times in the morning, who come and disturb me that is not ready to leave my sweet pillow yet.

I don't understand why they are allowed to cause such noise when the churches don't do such.

repogirl:
in my area, they don't. Read slowly, so you can assimilate better.

Madam, please stop being biased and sentimental here. They all make noise and you know it deep down in your heart.
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by repogirl(f): 4:48pm On Apr 05, 2016
paparazzi1987:

Madam, please stop being biased and sentimental here. They all make noise and you know it deep down in your heart.
this guy that won't read properly. Which one is biased here?

Did you read the first paragraph and second sentence in my statement? I said IN MY AREA, I am talking about MY OWN EXPERIENCE not yours. So except you know where I stay and want to come see for yourself, what I'm talking about? Just shut up and stop being sentimental.
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by paparazzi1987(m): 4:52pm On Apr 05, 2016
repogirl:
this guy that won't read properly. Which one is biased here?

Did you read the first paragraph and second sentence in my statement? I said IN MY AREA, I am talking about MY OWN EXPERIENCE not yours. So except you know where I stay and want to come see for yourself, what I'm talking about? Just shut up and stop being sentimental.

Madam id.iot, i was respecting you before thinking you are a responsible oniranu..

I said you lied about your area, how can you said all churches in your area dont make noise except the mosques...you lied and you know it...
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by repogirl(f): 4:58pm On Apr 05, 2016
paparazzi1987:

Madam id.iot, i was respecting you before thinking you are a responsible oniranu..

I said you lied about your area, how can you said all churches in your area dont make noise except the mosques...you lied and you know it...
see this mad fool o, do you know where I live? That's how you'll be jumping like one stúpid frog and making up baseless conclusions which you can't back.

Fool, just shut the fúck up when you have nothing to say!
How do you know I lied? Are you here? You better beg someone for small sense since yours is missing in action.
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by paparazzi1987(m): 1:29am On Apr 06, 2016
repogirl:
see this mad fool o, do you know where I live? That's how you'll be jumping like one stúpid frog and making up baseless conclusions which you can't back.

Fool, just shut the fúck up when you have nothing to say!
How do you know I lied? Are you here? You better beg someone for small sense since yours is missing in action.

Na me you yab like this....ok i give up

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tambuwal Resigns; Makinde Takes Over As PDP Governors’ Forum Chairman / Samuel Galadima, Plateau Commissioner Dies While Jogging / Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.