Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru (37320 Views)

Here Are Those Destroying Buhari’s Administration, What They’ve Done Will SHOCK / Dangote Plan To Replicate Tinubu Colonisation Of Lagos State / El-rufai’s Religious Bill In Kaduna ‘absolutely Wrong’ – Senator Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by omoalayo(m): 5:57pm On Mar 30, 2016
K
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by HRich(m): 5:57pm On Mar 30, 2016
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by hotboz: 5:57pm On Mar 30, 2016
Now it has started. Remember Turkey wasn't an entirely islamic country. But due to ignorance and non-challant attitude of resident Xtians, the rest is history.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by carinmom(f): 5:57pm On Mar 30, 2016
Nelkoko:
NO BE DIS SHORT MAN WEY PERSON SLAP?

Na you slap am

HRich:
This was why his Deputy gave him a dirty Slap.

c'mon do you still believe that shit
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by kinibigdeal(m): 5:58pm On Mar 30, 2016
You will make a good teacher
Ecoterrorist:
3/10 undecided

3 Likes

Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by LordOracle(m): 5:59pm On Mar 30, 2016
All liars are liable to die young!!!
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by HRich(m): 6:03pm On Mar 30, 2016
blueto:

why is he hiding and refusing to disclose the identities of the States if he is doing the right and logical thing?

these are all strategies to fully implement the Sharia law to the extent that even the trained and professional Detectives won't be able to detect such.

They have used Kaduna as a testing ground and it seemed progressive for them so far.
He will receive another Slap for that Attempt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by anigbajumo(m): 6:04pm On Mar 30, 2016
blueto:

why is he hiding and refusing to disclose the identities of the States if he is doing the right and logical thing?

[s]these are all strategies to fully implement the Sharia law to the extent that even the trained and professional Detectives won't be able to detect such.[/s]

They have used Kaduna as a testing ground and it seemed progressive for them so far.

Trash!!

U fink it is possible for any government to imposed a specific religion to a southerners and Easterners in their region??

Or u wanted to tell me that PMB can violates our constitution and islamized Nigeria,can that be possible??

U need to think with yer sense bro nt by dwelling ignorance here,if PMB does not islamized Nigeria in military regime why in democratic regime??

Last time I checked the bill is affecting both Muslim and Christian, why shouting fully implementation of sharia Law.

Let us stop being prejudice and elucidate the fact for once.

Anz those questions if u are making sense.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by Abiolaseyi(m): 6:06pm On Mar 30, 2016
Is that the change we voted for? Abeg pass better bill into law
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by HRich(m): 6:07pm On Mar 30, 2016
carinmom:

Na you slap am

c'mon do you still believe that shit
And who says it's a Lie?
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by BomboyOnline: 6:07pm On Mar 30, 2016
greatiyk4u:
Ride on mallam El-Rufai

Nigeria is a secular state I think many people don't understand what it legally means to practice religion in a secular state.

•Emphasis on doctrinal differences is weakening the our religion in the country in the following areas

•Rivalries amongst denominations
•Petty politics in church coupled with ethnic biases.
•our country Nigeria is building big cathedrals and mosque instead of building men.

Please what is in the religious bill?

Please disregard, I am reading it now. So far, I do not see any reason for one religion to cry foul.

1 Like

Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by misscall247: 6:07pm On Mar 30, 2016
mumu man
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by temitemi1(m): 6:08pm On Mar 30, 2016
To hell with you n ur entire family!
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by barbaricman: 6:08pm On Mar 30, 2016
anigbajumo:

Trash!!

U fink it is possible for any government to imposed a specific religion to a southerners and Easterners in their region??

Or u wanted to tell me that PMB can violates our constitution and islamized Nigeria,can that be possible??

U need to think with yer sense bro nt by dwelling ignorance here,if PMB does not islamized Nigeria in military regime why in democratic regime.

Last time I checked the bill is affecting both Muslim and Christian, why shouting fully implementation of sharia Law.

Let us stop being prejudice and elucidate the fact for once.

shut your hole!

how is the bill affecting MUSLIM undecided

off the record! buhari try to Islamized Nigeria in his military regime but he was dethrone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by PhilipRex(m): 6:11pm On Mar 30, 2016
Those he think with his mode of leadership he will be able to make second tenure?
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by barbaricman: 6:13pm On Mar 30, 2016
hotboz:
Now it has started. Remember Turkey wasn't an entirely islamic country. But due to ignorance and non-challant attitude of resident Xtians, the rest is history.
I know what that short man is trying to do!

he want to Islamized the whole of kaduna. but come to think of it! any state where Islam is the majority that state will never progress. check Kano and Maiduguri.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 30, 2016
This is what the Prophecy of Knoliud said in the book of Jasheb.

"And at the time when the Almighty God, Domino Reverad, shall be made known to the homos, the noises of the followers of Nymphidis(Jehovah/Devil/Allah) shall be silenced.

Domino Reverad is the God of The Scientists. He has been the one helping them achieve success all through, while the Devil(Jehovah/Allah) watches his followers failing.

The DOCTRINE OF THE UFOS is coming to stay!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by macherie1: 6:13pm On Mar 30, 2016
I'm waiting patiently for El-rufai's inevitable Nemesis. Toying with religion is not the same as demolishing buildings. He will soon learn his lesson.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by anigbajumo(m): 6:13pm On Mar 30, 2016
barbaricman:
shut your hole!

how is the bill affecting MUSLIM undecided

off the record! buhari try to Islamized Nigeria in his military regime but he was dethrone.

Laugh wan kill me for here,he was dethroned by CAN coz of an attempt to islamized Nigeri shey??whhy did some people always think with no iota of sense.

[b]Governor el-Rufai has sent a bill to regulate religious preaching to Kaduna state House of Assembly

– The bill seeks punishment for anyone who violates the law

Governor Nasir el-Rufai of Kaduna state is reportedly seeking drastic regulation of religious preaching across the state, Leadership reports.

The governor has sent a bill titled ‘A bill for a law to substitute the Kaduna state religious preaching law, 1984′ to the state House of Assembly to regulate religious preaching across the state.

The bill is also targeted at banning the use of loudspeakers for religious purposes “other than inside a Mosque or Church and the surrounding areas outside the stipulated prayer times.”

The governor is also asking the lawmakers to enact the law that will stop the playing or circulating of “all cassettes, CDs, flash drives or any other communication gadgets containing religious recordings from accredited preachers other than inside one’s house, porch, Church, Mosques and other designated place of worship.”

Also, playing of any cassette containing “religious recordings in which abusive language is used against any person or religious organisation or religious leaders (past or present)” will also be banned as well as sales of religious books, usage of abusive and derogatory terms in describing any religion.
"[/b]

Show me how this affect Christian only??

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by bettercreature(m): 6:14pm On Mar 30, 2016
PhilipRex:
Those he think with his mode of leadership he will be able to make second tenure?
He is defending his heritage and i'm sure he is doing the right thing! His second term in office is more than certain
I can't understand why Pastors are heading to the north when they are making enough money in the south
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by Doubleagent008(m): 6:15pm On Mar 30, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
The height of quota education
chai chai chai only u talk this one??! haba.
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:15pm On Mar 30, 2016
mynd1:
Good. Like I said earlier,if u are not comfortable with what El-rufai is doing in Kaduna state,kindly park your things and leave.

God bless El-rufai

God bless Nigeria.
Permission to copy ur post verbatim, sir!

1 Like

Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by adebayogodwwin17: 6:16pm On Mar 30, 2016
El-Rufia Days ar Number.
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by macherie1: 6:17pm On Mar 30, 2016
Waiting patiently for El-Rufai's inevitable nemesis. Toying with religion is not the same as demolishing buildings.He will soon learn his lessons.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by tooman: 6:17pm On Mar 30, 2016
blueto:

these are all strategies to fully implement the Sharia law to the extent that even the trained and professional Detectives won't be able to detect such.

mtchwwwww
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by sonnie10: 6:18pm On Mar 30, 2016
Okorocha might not be left out.
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by BomboyOnline: 6:18pm On Mar 30, 2016
BomboyOnline:

Please what is in the religious bill?

Please disregard, I am reading it now. So far, I do not see any reason for one religion to cry foul.
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by AZeD1(m): 6:19pm On Mar 30, 2016
I hope Ambode has collected a copy or is drafting his own law?

Those churches that disturb me on Friday night need to be closed down. Also those idi.ots that start preaching with megaphones need to be arrested.

3 Likes

Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:19pm On Mar 30, 2016
hotboz:
When did this happen? Pls let us know!

1 Like

Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by barbaricman: 6:19pm On Mar 30, 2016
anigbajumo:

Laugh wan kill me for here,he was dethroned by CAN coz of an attempt to islamized Nigeri shey??whhy did some people always think with no iota of sense.

[b]Governor el-Rufai has sent a bill to regulate religious preaching to Kaduna state House of Assembly

– The bill seeks punishment for anyone who violates the law

Governor Nasir el-Rufai of Kaduna state is reportedly seeking drastic regulation of religious preaching across the state, Leadership reports.

The governor has sent a bill titled ‘A bill for a law to substitute the Kaduna state religious preaching law, 1984′ to the state House of Assembly to regulate religious preaching across the state.

The bill is also targeted at banning the use of loudspeakers for religious purposes “other than inside a Mosque or Church and the surrounding areas outside the stipulated prayer times.”

The governor is also asking the lawmakers to enact the law that will stop the playing or circulating of “all cassettes, CDs, flash drives or any other communication gadgets containing religious recordings from accredited preachers other than inside one’s house, porch, Church, Mosques and other designated place of worship.”

Also, playing of any cassette containing “religious recordings in which abusive language is used against any person or religious organisation or religious leaders (past or present)” will also be banned as well as sales of religious books, usage of abusive and derogatory terms in describing any religion.
"[/b]

Show me how this affect Christian only??
cos your brain is ignoramus!

go read what you post and see how it affects Christian and have little or no effect on ya MUSLIM.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by DonCortino: 6:21pm On Mar 30, 2016
it has begun!!!!!!!! the islamisation we have been warning u guys of since.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NNPC Begins Crude Oil Exploration In 11 LGAs In Niger, Kwara, Kogi / SARS Threw Me Off 3-Storey Building, Broke My Spine - Trader To Judicial Panel / Hunters In Nigeria Also Have Paramilitary Uniform Like Customs, FRSC (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.