Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,170 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru (37316 Views)

Here Are Those Destroying Buhari’s Administration, What They’ve Done Will SHOCK / Dangote Plan To Replicate Tinubu Colonisation Of Lagos State / El-rufai’s Religious Bill In Kaduna ‘absolutely Wrong’ – Senator Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by franconian: 6:22pm On Mar 30, 2016
anigbajumo:

Laugh wan kill me for here,he was dethroned by CAN coz of an attempt to islamized Nigeri shey??whhy did some people always think with no iota of sense.

[b]Governor el-Rufai has sent a bill to regulate religious preaching to Kaduna state House of Assembly

– The bill seeks punishment for anyone who violates the law

Governor Nasir el-Rufai of Kaduna state is reportedly seeking drastic regulation of religious preaching across the state, Leadership reports.

The governor has sent a bill titled ‘A bill for a law to substitute the Kaduna state religious preaching law, 1984′ to the state House of Assembly to regulate religious preaching across the state.

The bill is also targeted at banning the use of loudspeakers for religious purposes “other than inside a Mosque or Church and the surrounding areas outside the stipulated prayer times.”

The governor is also asking the lawmakers to enact the law that will stop the playing or circulating of “all cassettes, CDs, flash drives or any other communication gadgets containing religious recordings from accredited preachers other than inside one’s house, porch, Church, Mosques and other designated place of worship.”

Also, playing of any cassette containing “religious recordings in which abusive language is used against any person or religious organisation or religious leaders (past or present)” will also be banned as well as sales of religious books, usage of abusive and derogatory terms in describing any religion.
"[/b]

Show me how this affect Christian only??

If this is truly all what is contained in the bill, I will say it's a good one... Most especially the ban on the use of loudspeakers.

2 Likes

Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by bofoy(m): 6:23pm On Mar 30, 2016
mynd1:
Good. Like I said earlier,if u are not comfortable with what El-rufai is doing in Kaduna state,kindly park your things and leave.

God bless El-rufai

God bless Nigeria.
**** , for ur information he has only 4 or 8 yrs to stay in power
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by Perewene(m): 6:23pm On Mar 30, 2016
Evil prevail when good men do nothing ;xtians arise this is the deciet, remember what happened to Turkey , Ethopia ,brethen pray that the word of God to pravail in Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by nnamdiosu(m): 6:24pm On Mar 30, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
Not Again
hahaAaa. Lols. ur so funny.
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by olusola11: 6:25pm On Mar 30, 2016
hmmmmmmm....
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by anigbajumo(m): 6:25pm On Mar 30, 2016
barbaricman:
cos your brain is ignoramus!

go read what you post and see how it affects Christian and have little or no effect on ya MUSLIM.

Is either yer cerebrum has been damaged little or completely.

Is yer phone cnt copy and paste??

Copy and paste it so that I will see where it affect Christian, use yer brain Mr man.

2 Likes

Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 30, 2016
mynd1:
Good. Like I said earlier,if u are not comfortable with what El-rufai is doing in Kaduna state,kindly park your things and leave.

God bless El-rufai

God bless Nigeria.
do u reside In Kaduna
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by LFJ: 6:25pm On Mar 30, 2016
Emekamex:
Everyone is free to preach and practice their religion without interference, this is the most basic right of citizens; I don't get why Hell-Rufai is trying to change this?

His message is clear, preach and worship should be in your mosques and churches. Your religion is your personal property, practising it should not disturb others.

4 Likes

Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by anigbajumo(m): 6:26pm On Mar 30, 2016
franconian:

If this is truly all what is contained in the bill, I will say it's a good one... Most especially the ban on the use of loudspeakers.

That z jez it bro.
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:27pm On Mar 30, 2016
barbaricman:
cos your brain is ignoramus!

go read what you post and see how it affects Christian and have little or no effect on ya MUSLIM.
Why not simply tell us jus hw it affects christians rather than attacking the messenger!

1 Like

Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by franconian: 6:28pm On Mar 30, 2016
Perewene:
Evil prevail when good men do nothing ;xtians arise this is the deciet, remember what happened to Turkey , Ethopia ,brethen pray that the word of God to pravail in Nigeria

So xtians are the only good men?
Go find a copy of the bill, read and digest it before calling on your "good" men to do something.
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by mynd1(f): 6:28pm On Mar 30, 2016
banjo022:
do u reside In Kaduna
lol. Does it matter? undecided
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by goingsolo: 6:28pm On Mar 30, 2016
The little man, hellrufai is bent on implenting the bill when pass into law, ok, let see what wil happens, after all the warnings.
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by naijaboy756: 6:29pm On Mar 30, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Lolz......are you a monitoring demon?
I still maintain that it is a typo error,I believe when it comes to command of English language both Written and spoken, yo are no match to me.................suit yourself else you want me to start exposing your ills.
guy u dull o. So unfit to comment on important issues like this
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by mukhcech(m): 6:30pm On Mar 30, 2016
blueto:

why is he hiding and refusing to disclose the identities of the States if he is doing the right and logical thing?

these are all strategies to fully implement the Sharia law to the extent that even the trained and professional Detectives won't be able to detect such.

They have used Kaduna as a testing ground and it seemed progressive for them so far.

yes you are right, during one of the meetings to islamize u. I was present as the secretary. See u are in trouble.
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:30pm On Mar 30, 2016
macherie1:
Waiting patiently for El-Rufai's inevitable nemesis. Toying with religion is not the same as demolishing buildings.He will soon learn his lessons.
Any religion that does not allow pple to sleep at night thereby causing HBP for them is an evil religion! Watch as Elrufai performs 2 tenure successfully!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by tinktanker: 6:31pm On Mar 30, 2016
Headline should be many Northern States, not many states. Sharia in d making.
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by tinktanker: 6:32pm On Mar 30, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Any religion that does not allow pple to sleep at night thereby causing HBP for them is an evil religion! Watch as Elrufai performs 2 tenure successfully!
like wise those dat make noise in d morning by 5/6

2 Likes

Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by Captain001(m): 6:32pm On Mar 30, 2016
anigbajumo:

Laugh wan kill me for here,he was dethroned by CAN coz of an attempt to islamized Nigeri shey??whhy did some people always think with no iota of sense.

[b]Governor el-Rufai has sent a bill to regulate religious preaching to Kaduna state House of Assembly

Governor Nasir el-Rufai of Kaduna state is reportedly seeking drastic regulation of religious preaching across the state, Leadership reports.

The governor has sent a bill titled ‘A bill for a law to substitute the Kaduna state religious preaching law, 1984′ to the state House of Assembly to regulate religious preaching across the state.

The bill is also targeted at banning the use of loudspeakers for religious purposes “other than inside a Mosque or Church and the surrounding areas outside the stipulated prayer times.”

The governor is also asking the lawmakers to enact the law that will stop the playing or circulating of “all cassettes, CDs, flash drives or any other communication gadgets containing religious recordings from accredited preachers other than inside one’s house, porch, Church, Mosques and other designated place of worship.”

Also, playing of any cassette containing “religious recordings in which abusive language is used against any person or religious organisation or religious leaders (past or present)” will also be banned as well as sales of religious books, usage of abusive and derogatory terms in describing any religion.
"[/b]

Now my brother; in all sincerity which of these proposed laws above are muslims guilty of, except use of loud speakers? The entire content of the bill affects christianity headlong. It seeks to cripple what christianity stands for. The very commandment of "go ye into the world and preach the gospel". When Christians would have to obtain licenses to preach in Kaduna, who'll issue these licenses? Isn't it muslims in the government of El Rufai. Anyway, I am convinced in my spirit beyond doubt that even without physical resistance the will of God will prevail. Let's just sit back and watch. We'll read the story here on nairaland when it happens.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by erekoshe: 6:34pm On Mar 30, 2016
anigbajumo:

"[/b]

I hope you're Muslim, for you do lack understanding...

Nobody kills a toad by throwing it into boiling watwr
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by erekoshe: 6:34pm On Mar 30, 2016
anigbajumo:

"[/b]

I hope you're Muslim, for you do lack understanding...

Nobody kills a toad by throwing it into boiling water
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by franconian: 6:34pm On Mar 30, 2016
anigbajumo:

That z jez it bro.

I'm for the bill then. I hate the use of loudspeakers by churches and mosques. I'm not a proponent of any religion but I would like it if all of them could borrow a leaf from Jehovah Witnesses on the use of speakers in a worship place.
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by barbaricman: 6:34pm On Mar 30, 2016
anigbajumo:

Is either yer cerebrum has been damaged little or completely.

Is yer phone cnt copy and paste??

Copy and paste it so that I will see where it affect Christian, use yer brain Mr man.
at least it's functional to some extend while yours is completely dead and mummified.

go read your post again.
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by LFJ: 6:34pm On Mar 30, 2016
macherie1:
I'm waiting patiently for El-rufai's inevitable Nemesis. Toying with religion is not the same as demolishing buildings. He will soon learn his lesson.

I can assure you that you will wait endlessly because the man has not commit any crime. What crime has he committed by proposing that all religions should pray and worship in their mosques or churches?
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by barbaricman: 6:36pm On Mar 30, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Why not simply tell us jus hw it affects christians rather than attacking the messenger!
go read that post but this time! slowly read it line by line. I guess by doing this, it will help you in life.

thank you.
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by erekoshe: 6:36pm On Mar 30, 2016
franconian:

I'm for the bill then. I hate the use of loudspeakers by churches and mosques. I'm not a proponent of any religion but I would like it if all of them could borrow a leaf from Jehovah Witnesses on the use of speakers in a worship place.

banning the use of loudspeakers for religious purposes “other than inside a Mosque or Church and the surrounding areas outside the stipulated prayer times.”

You know what that means right? It won't stop loudspeakers, it will restrict it for christians coz there are no stipulated prayer times, night vigils will have to sieze for its noy at the stipulated time, remember??

Laws are piece of shit, Interpretation makes the difference

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by Forwetinnah: 6:38pm On Mar 30, 2016
..by many states, you mean core northern states trying to implement sharia?
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by mildflame: 6:39pm On Mar 30, 2016
This really proves the fact that CHRISTIANITY is spreading like WILDFIRE in the north, I don't know why christians are complaining when no mortal can fight against d HOLY SPIRIT

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 30, 2016
mynd1:
lol. Does it matter? undecided
typical of Nigerians... "answering question with questionsss
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:41pm On Mar 30, 2016
barbaricman:
go read that post but this time! slowly read it line by line. I guess by doing this, it will help you in life.

thank you.
Christians! Christians! Christians! Are u not ashamed? Where does d bill not favor christianity! Dumbness suddenly became ur name!
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by don4real18(m): 6:41pm On Mar 30, 2016
I believe that it's a good idea

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ifagbemi Awamaridi Claims He Is The Authentic LP Governorship Candidate In Lagos / Tonye Cole Meets Buhari (Photos) / First Lady With 13 Lives Leaves Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.