Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,436 members, 7,843,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

I'm In Love With A Guy Got Married 8 Month Ago - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With A Guy Got Married 8 Month Ago (2512 Views)

Graphic Photo Of Injury Guy Got After Eating Lady's Butt For The First Time / My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide / 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Love With A Guy Got Married 8 Month Ago by quinofhart(f): 10:56pm On Jan 07, 2008
@poster

I seriously think you should move on. I don't know how you can have a future withthis guy. He is up to no good.
Re: I'm In Love With A Guy Got Married 8 Month Ago by quinofhart(f): 10:57pm On Jan 07, 2008
@poster

I seriously think you should move on. I don't know how you can have a future with this guy. He is up to no good.
Re: I'm In Love With A Guy Got Married 8 Month Ago by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 07, 2008
Sweet T:

@Michellin89

I beg your pardon?

How you take know say na Japanese? You don involve yourself with one before?
Re: I'm In Love With A Guy Got Married 8 Month Ago by SweetT1: 11:09pm On Jan 07, 2008
@Michellin89

How many Nigerian girls do you know that will be saying the kain thing this girl is saying. Naija girls are more scandalous and smarter than that. They will not be on Nairaland discussing issues like that, trust me they already know what they will do.
Re: I'm In Love With A Guy Got Married 8 Month Ago by quinofhart(f): 11:15pm On Jan 07, 2008
@sweet

erm not all. I have a very naive sister i can see her writing this up here
Re: I'm In Love With A Guy Got Married 8 Month Ago by daywalka: 2:35am On Jan 08, 2008
dearest vic

i assume u hav bein f<>king him,
well he enjoys f>>king u too and he does not want to let go just yet,
so the only to eat his cake and hav it is to tell u he wants to marry u
and act like he wz forced into marryin the other lady,so u fee sorry 4 him and keep allowing him to f><k u
wake up gurllll
[b][/b]
Re: I'm In Love With A Guy Got Married 8 Month Ago by oddz(f): 6:31am On Jan 08, 2008
vicky, the ibadan girl, borrow leg run oh. he wants to eat his cake and have it, give am chance i carry God beg u,
Re: I'm In Love With A Guy Got Married 8 Month Ago by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 08, 2008
@ Sweet

In a family there is always a black sheep. Do your calculations: in a population of 180 m people, how many black sheep do you count?
Re: I'm In Love With A Guy Got Married 8 Month Ago by sesman(m): 5:51pm On Jan 08, 2008
try and forget about this guy and move on. straight up, no long ting
Re: I'm In Love With A Guy Got Married 8 Month Ago by babycool(f): 6:22pm On Jan 08, 2008
i think this guy has f@*kd u so much , u can hardly think straight. he's not the one for u and never will be. he has made his choice so u make urs.

Gbam!!! no more to be said lipsrsealed
Re: I'm In Love With A Guy Got Married 8 Month Ago by Busta(f): 6:39pm On Jan 08, 2008
@topic,

He doesn't love u and keep in mind that "wat goes around comes around"

its hard but u gotta let him go.
Re: I'm In Love With A Guy Got Married 8 Month Ago by mathewOAU: 8:50am On Dec 01, 2010
I believe you have moved on and got wiser, just discovered you posted this over two years ago

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm I Pregnant! Help! / This Is Strictly For Ladies / Do You Believe In Charms?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.