Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Do You Believe In Charms? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Believe In Charms? (2503 Views)

I Caught My New Girlfriend With Native Charms!! / Do You Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? / Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Believe In Charms? by McDoe(m): 1:43pm On Sep 18, 2009
Nairalanders, can a lady charm a man? I am asking this question because of my experience. I met this lady and asked her out for just a night, and since then, I can hardly drink a cup of water without remembering her. The worst aspect is tha my d**ck has refused to perform anytime I wanted to do it with another babe except her.  When I explained my predicament to a friend, he told me that I have been charmed by the babe. Could it be true, can one be charmed really? I need your advice(s) and prayers.
Re: Do You Believe In Charms? by Yumi(f): 1:45pm On Sep 18, 2009
I think maybe you tried to use her and ended up falling in love with her. Maybe you should try to be with her.
Re: Do You Believe In Charms? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 18, 2009
McDoe:

Nairalanders, can a lady charm a man? I am asking this question because of my experience. I met this lady and asked her out for just a night, and since then, I can hardly drink a cup of water without remembering her. The worst aspect is tha my d**ck has refused to perform anytime I wanted to do it with another babe except her. Could it be that I have been charmed, can one be charmed really? I need your advice(s) and prayers.

You've been trying to cheat on her? shocked shocked shocked tongue tongue tongue
Re: Do You Believe In Charms? by posakosa(m): 1:59pm On Sep 18, 2009
hahahahahahahahahahaha! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do You Believe In Charms? by McDoe(m): 2:02pm On Sep 18, 2009
Yumi:

I think maybe you tried to use her and ended up falling in love with her.  Maybe you should try to be with her.

I did not. I would have loved to be with her, but the truth is that she doesn't possess the qualities I needed in a babe after a close encounter with her. And when she noticed that I was not showing interest like before, she threatened to deal with me.
Re: Do You Believe In Charms? by McDoe(m): 2:05pm On Sep 18, 2009
Ujujoan:

You've been trying to cheat on her?  shocked  shocked  shocked  tongue  tongue  tongue

No, it was only when the sailing was no longer smooth that I decided to "seek greener pasture". I never cheated.
Re: Do You Believe In Charms? by posakosa(m): 2:06pm On Sep 18, 2009
McDoe:

I did not. I would have loved to be with her, but the truth is that she doesn't possess the qualities I needed in a babe after a close encounter with her. And when she noticed that I was not showing interest like before, she threatened to deal with me.

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha,  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Too many dreamers on NL.
Re: Do You Believe In Charms? by posakosa(m): 2:06pm On Sep 18, 2009
I suspect that she has tied your tom-tom to a calabash. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Believe In Charms? by Yumi(f): 2:07pm On Sep 18, 2009
McDoe:

If you loved to be with her and she needed to work on things, why didn't you work on them together if you really loved to be with her.  Well you probably hurt her by not showing her interest like before, she probably didn't mean the threat but was upset about what you did.  If I was you I would admit you both are all not perfect and work things out.  

I don't think you are being honest you wouldnt have loved to be with a babe that has no qualities.  You probably just ignored her after hitting it and she got upset with you.
Re: Do You Believe In Charms? by Yumi(f): 2:08pm On Sep 18, 2009
McDoe:

No, it was only when the sailing was no longer smooth that I decided to "seek greener pasture". I never cheated.

Yeah right you told us already you were only going to use her for one night.  So that was your intention all along. Now you say you went looking for pastures greener when you admitted you would have loved to be with her.

your story is conflicting dear you need to work on it.
Re: Do You Believe In Charms? by ereyomi: 2:12pm On Sep 18, 2009
lmao @ the poster cheesy!!! you go hear shege grin grin grin.next time you no go pass your boundaries,abi you know sebi say plenty angry babes full this town lol.my advice to you is to go to church for deliverance grin grin grin grin.
good luck my brother cheesy.
Re: Do You Believe In Charms? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 18, 2009
Yumi:

Yeah right you told us already you were only going to use her for one night. So that was your intention all along. Now you say you went looking for pastures greener when you admitted you would have loved to be with her.

Yeah!

at the risk of stating the obvious, I'd say he's lying! undecided
Re: Do You Believe In Charms? by Yumi(f): 2:17pm On Sep 18, 2009
Ujujoan:

Yeah!

at the risk of stating the obvious, I'd say he's lying! undecided

I hate when men use women for sex don't they have mothers and sisters isn't it?  How would they feel if someone did that to their sister or mother.  Treated her like a prostitute its so nasty and disrespectful.
Re: Do You Believe In Charms? by posakosa(m): 2:18pm On Sep 18, 2009
@ YUMI: Im not sure if you're a new or old member but I note that you post some good points/applicable comments.

Sometimes, people just come on NL to have fun, to push buttons, or for attention, and sometimes just aren't worth your typing efforts, So urm, just informing you, not take all things seriously.  wink
Re: Do You Believe In Charms? by posakosa(m): 2:19pm On Sep 18, 2009
Yumi:

I hate when men use women for sex don't they have mothers and sisters isn't it?  How would they feel if someone did that to their sister or mother.  Treated her like a prostitute its so nasty and disrespectful.   

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

valid point dearie. What they do to women, Men will also do the same and even worse to their daughters when they have children.
Re: Do You Believe In Charms? by Yumi(f): 2:20pm On Sep 18, 2009
posakosa:

@ YUMI: Im not sure if you're a new or old member but I note that you post some good points/applicable comments.

Sometimes, people just come on NL to have fun, to push buttons, or for attention, and sometimes just aren't worth your typing efforts, So urm, just informing you, not take all things seriously.  wink

Oh ok yeah I think that this would be one of those times.   Thanks  smiley
Re: Do You Believe In Charms? by ritaNL: 2:58pm On Sep 18, 2009
Do i believe in the efficacy of charms ? Yes

McDoe:

Nairalanders, can a lady charm a man? I am asking this question because of my experience. I met this lady and asked her out for just a night, and since then, I can hardly drink a cup of water without remembering her. The worst aspect is tha my d**ck has refused to perform anytime I wanted to do it with another babe except her. Could it be that I have been charmed, can one be charmed really? I need your advice(s) and prayers.

For you to have suspected you might be charmed, then you are not under any spell cos if you are,you wont even suspect anything BUT people around you might know.

You simply have fallen inlove with your woman dude.
Re: Do You Believe In Charms? by CrazyMan(m): 3:04pm On Sep 18, 2009
@Poster.

What would she gain by charming you?

I strongly believe that what is happening to you is natural; so don't go and begin to call her witch. Instead seek medical help, and I'm sure that your problem would be solved.
Re: Do You Believe In Charms? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 18, 2009
CrazyMan:

@Poster.

I strongly believe that what is happening to you is natural; so don't go and begin to call her witch. Instead seek medical help, and I'm sure that your problem would be solved.

Dont mind him. Instead of him to admit he cant get it up he's saying someone charmed him! angry angry angry
Re: Do You Believe In Charms? by McDoe(m): 3:27pm On Sep 18, 2009
Yumi:

Yeah right you told us already you were only going to use her for one night.  So that was your intention all along.  Now you say you went looking for pastures greener when you admitted you would have loved to be with her. 

But I have just said the truth. That was the initial stage. But Now the thoughts about her have been aching my head. I think the issue of conflicting story does not arise. One thing is that you have not answered the quetion of whether charms work, cos I was told most ladies now patronize the so called herbalists.
Re: Do You Believe In Charms? by McDoe(m): 3:30pm On Sep 18, 2009
ereyomi:

lmao @ the poster cheesy!!! you go hear shege grin grin grin.next time you no go pass your boundaries,abi you know sebi say plenty angry babes full this town lol.my advice to you is to go to church for deliverance grin grin grin grin.
good luck my brother cheesy.

I am beginning to think along that line; but which church?
Re: Do You Believe In Charms? by Yumi(f): 3:32pm On Sep 18, 2009
McDoe:

But I have just said the truth. That was the initial stage. But Now the thoughts about her have been aching my head. I think the issue of conflicting story does not arise. One thing is that you have not answered the quetion of whether charms work, cos I was told most ladies now patronize the so called herbalists.

Your story doesn't agree, but to answer your question its nothing to do with charms. I only seen this once before and that is when a lady travelled and her man tried to cheat and couldn't get it up.  The lady who travelled is my friend and she told me after she found out everything.   Some men if they are in love with a woman will not get an erection with another woman.  It's the only time I heard of such things happening. that is just how it is.  The man I told you about I went to their wedding over a year ago they now have a baby and are happily married.  They met and married in a year so it wasn't too fast or anything she hadn't charmed or bewitched him, he had just fallen in love with her.  I don't think they will ever break up and I don't think he will ever try to cheat on her again.

So the best thing you can do is make it up and start treating her well that way it will be easier for both of you.
Re: Do You Believe In Charms? by McDoe(m): 3:35pm On Sep 18, 2009
CrazyMan:

@Poster.

All of you are just dancing around the bush. So far, there hasn't been any advise but continued to be lambasted. Also, the poser here has not been addressed, I repeat, DO CHARMS WORK?
Re: Do You Believe In Charms? by Yumi(f): 3:36pm On Sep 18, 2009
I have just given you an answer no they don't work.  Especially if you are a Christian.  Noone can do juju against you if you are a Christian so you must be in love with the woman and thats just the way you are wired.
Re: Do You Believe In Charms? by McDoe(m): 3:41pm On Sep 18, 2009
Yumi:

Your story doesn't agree, but to answer your question its nothing to do with charms. I only seen this once before and that is when a lady travelled and her man tried to cheat and couldn't get it up.  The lady who travelled is my friend and she told me after she found out everything.   Some men if they are in love with a woman will not get an erection with another woman.  It's the only time I heard of such things happening. that is just how it is.  The man I told you about I went to their wedding over a year ago they now have a baby and are happily married.  They met and married in a year so it wasn't too fast or anything she hadn't charmed or bewitched him, he had just fallen in love with her.  I don't think they will ever break up and I don't think he will ever try to cheat on her again.

So the best thing you can do is make it up and start treating her well that way it will be easier for both of you.

Are you saying that the love for another lady aside the one you are dating regularly could cause a man his erection?
Re: Do You Believe In Charms? by ereyomi: 3:41pm On Sep 18, 2009
@ poster,yup they do,are you satisfied now lol,and why are you not in a church,you berra run there now,go to anyone fast grin grin grin,!!!!!
Re: Do You Believe In Charms? by McDoe(m): 3:44pm On Sep 18, 2009
Yumi:

Noone can do juju against you if you are a Christian so you must be in love with the woman and thats just the way you are wired.

I love the phrase "just the way you are wired"
Re: Do You Believe In Charms? by iice(f): 3:57pm On Sep 18, 2009
Well maybe some charms work (so people say undecided).  .  .some things are just delusions grin
How do you explain stalking someone for years even if the person doesn't know you and no get your time? cheesy

BTW. . .just go with the flow undecided
Re: Do You Believe In Charms? by omega25red(m): 3:58pm On Sep 18, 2009
juju is a state of mind if you had just owned up to the fact that maybe you did her wrong or maybe your break up was a bad break up you will continue to think of her until you get closure with her. Which could be by talking to her and apologizing if you did wrong or just talking to make sure that all the hard feelings are gone. By doing this, you will set your d@ck free and you can slay other women.

p.s awww you have a conscience
Re: Do You Believe In Charms? by mukina2: 4:00pm On Sep 18, 2009
iice:

Well maybe some charms work (so people say undecided).  .  .some things are just delusions grin
How do you explain stalking someone for years even if the person doesn't know you and no get your time? cheesy

BTW. . .just go with the flow undecided

kiss kiss kiss this is just it cheesy
Re: Do You Believe In Charms? by platinumnk(f): 4:13pm On Sep 18, 2009
yes charms work. . . this is nigeria

I remember reading a magazine in lagos where they made an article complaining about the use of love charms.

I thought it was a joke but the wrote a 3 page tirade against the use of love charms and dammation of the soul for using them.

Because u dont belive doesnt mean its not there.
I will share my story one day. . . .
Re: Do You Believe In Charms? by sweetpie23: 4:17pm On Sep 18, 2009
bullshit bullshit bullshit

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Love With An Akwo Ibom Girl / Polyamory? / Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.