Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

How Do I Handle Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Handle Her? (2256 Views)

How Do I Handle This? / How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? / Newly Wedded Bride Allows Guests To handle Her Breasts In Exchange For Cash Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Handle Her? by Bestman111(m): 9:46pm On Mar 30, 2016
I met her at her sister's restaurant where she serves as an attendant, i liked her and asked her out. She didn't say yes or no but her actions tells me that she likes me.
She later quareled with her sister that made her sister chase her out of d house. She narrated d incident to me and requested she spend d some days in my house b4 she will go back to villa. I granted her d request and she spent two days in my house b4 she gathered her belongings and moved back to their villa.
Ever since she went back, she has been calling me telling me how she missed me and all that. She now asked me to look for a job for her here so she can come back and start working which I have done and the ppl said I should bring her. But my fear is that I don't want her to stay in my house. I am not yet ready to get married cos she can't escape being pregnant if she stays under my roof unless she is not a complete woman.( hope u guys understand ). I don't know how to tell her dat I can't accommodate her. She has vowed never again to stay with her sister. And again I don't want to be accused of kidnapping her and bringing her to d city. She is 23 and currently jobless in d villa. Pls what do I tell her? thanks
Re: How Do I Handle Her? by RexKexMilann: 9:49pm On Mar 30, 2016
Follow your heart. grin
Re: How Do I Handle Her? by succyblinks(f): 9:51pm On Mar 30, 2016
Second to comment cool

Back to d topic
Bro I dunno y pipo find it difficult to say their mind it's not as if she's going to kill u if u do
Jst call her on a Sunday afternoon gist wit her small and tel her
"Mariam there is sumfin I wanna tel u,it's rly hard I kw BT I can't accommodate u, I am rly sorry plz undstnd"
Gbam u are free

Try it u wil thank me later wink
Re: How Do I Handle Her? by Cholls(m): 9:52pm On Mar 30, 2016
my brother don't harbour her without the consent of her parent.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle Her? by donholy28(m): 9:53pm On Mar 30, 2016
see silly excuses!! how person go accuse u of kidnapping a 23 years old girl eh? and u fit use birth control pills+condom to save ur soul
Re: How Do I Handle Her? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 30, 2016
You're a responsible guy and that's commendable.

Will come back later to update
Re: How Do I Handle Her? by succyblinks(f): 9:56pm On Mar 30, 2016
K
Re: How Do I Handle Her? by maikbanj(m): 10:02pm On Mar 30, 2016
Bros ll advise you not to accommodate her. She better goes back to her sister or stays where she is. If anything should happen to her while she is with you, you know the implication..Now I flash back to what happened in 1974!
Re: How Do I Handle Her? by ajoo17(m): 10:11pm On Mar 30, 2016
After you had marked her register that you dey here when she stayed with for two days.. Now the responsibility comes, you are trying to dodge. Get her a job here and also get her a house to stay. It is not compulsory that you must marry her or stay in your house but help a friend in need. My advise. If you dont help her another person will do. But you will not like yourself because shame will catch you then.
Re: How Do I Handle Her? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 30, 2016
First of all u liked her and u ask her out. 2condly she stayed with u for two days and now ur afraid that she cant stay with u. well @op i think the best u can do based on her age is to beg her elder sister then try to settle both of them, so that she can stay with her and start working. dats d best option.
Re: How Do I Handle Her? by Bestman111(m): 10:39pm On Mar 30, 2016
I didn't touch her during the period she was with me. Though I tried but she refused and I kindly respect masef.
ajoo17:
After you had marked her register that you dey here when she stayed with for two days.. Now the responsibility comes, you are trying to dodge. Get her a job here and also get her a house to stay. It is not compulsory that you must marry her or stay in your house but help a friend in need. My advise. If you dont help her another person will do. But you will not like yourself because shame will catch you then.
Re: How Do I Handle Her? by Bestman111(m): 10:42pm On Mar 30, 2016
Thanks 4 ur advice. But pls Can u share with us what happened then?
maikbanj:
Bros ll advise you not to accommodate her. She better goes back to her sister or stays where she is. If anything should happen to her while she is with you, you know the implication..Now I flash back to what happened in 1974!
Re: How Do I Handle Her? by Bestman111(m): 10:49pm On Mar 30, 2016
Guy d excuses are relevant regarding what's happening in our society nowadays. Using birth control pills is a no go area for me pls. She is not my wife. Condoms may not be available one day wey konji go hold us and we go just do am.
donholy28:
see silly excuses!! how person go accuse u of kidnapping a 23 years old girl eh? and u fit use birth control pills+condom to save ur soul
Re: How Do I Handle Her? by Bestman111(m): 10:52pm On Mar 30, 2016
Lolz. Why on Sunday afternoon?
succyblinks:
Second to comment cool

Back to d topic
Bro I dunno y pipo find it difficult to say their mind it's not as if she's going to kill u if u do
Jst call her on a Sunday afternoon gist wit her small and tel her
"Mariam there is sumfin I wanna tel u,it's rly hard I kw BT I can't accommodate u, I am rly sorry plz undstnd"
Gbam u are free

Try it u wil thank me later wink
Re: How Do I Handle Her? by succyblinks(f): 10:55pm On Mar 30, 2016
Bestman111:
Lolz. Why on Sunday afternoon?

Because she's likely to be in a happy mood on a Sunday afternoon
Re: How Do I Handle Her? by ifex370(m): 11:08pm On Mar 30, 2016
Bestman111:
I didn't touch her during the period she was with me. Though I tried but she refused and I kindly respect masef.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Do I Handle Her? by stanvesco(m): 11:14pm On Mar 30, 2016
Bestman111:
I met her at her sister's restaurant where she serves as an attendant, i liked her and asked her out. She didn't say yes or no but her actions tells me that she likes me.
She later quareled with her sister that made her sister chase her out of d house. She narrated d incident to me and requested she spend d some days in my house b4 she will go back to villa. I granted her d request and she spent two days in my house b4 she gathered her belongings and moved back to their villa.
Ever since she went back, she has been calling me telling me how she missed me and all that. She now asked me to look for a job for her here so she can come back and start working which I have done and the ppl said I should bring her. But my fear is that I don't want her to stay in my house. I am not yet ready to get married cos she can't escape being pregnant if she stays under my roof unless she is not a complete woman.( hope u guys understand ). I don't know how to tell her dat I can't accommodate her. She has vowed never again to stay with her sister. And again I don't want to be accused of kidnapping her and bringing her to d city. She is 23 and currently jobless in d villa. Pls what do I tell her? thanks

which village.....can she come to Kaduna to work n stay...
Re: How Do I Handle Her? by drmikeadams(m): 11:18pm On Mar 30, 2016
Reconcile her with the sister....talk sense into her..
Re: How Do I Handle Her? by yemsai(f): 11:26pm On Mar 30, 2016
donholy28:
Haba! U no try at all..
Re: How Do I Handle Her? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 30, 2016
succyblinks:

Because she's likely to be in a happy mood on a Sunday afternoon

So dat im go spoil her happy sunday mood? Bro, do that on a monday morning jare. U don't need a straight face, monday mornings already gat your back at it
Re: How Do I Handle Her? by Bluezy13(m): 11:48pm On Mar 30, 2016
Without much ado,
Kindly discuss accommodation conditions with her prior to her arrival and be sure to spell out your fears to her
Re: How Do I Handle Her? by refiner(f): 12:02am On Mar 31, 2016
...op don't accommodate her in ur house!...try resolving d issue she has wif her sister!....remember u will be held responsible if anyfin bad happens to her!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle Her? by sexymoma(f): 1:12am On Mar 31, 2016
" she can't escape being preggy under my roof, unless she is not a complete woman " as in ehn this statement cracked me up... E sure for you be dat ooo Awon ti Oliver Twist lolz
Re: How Do I Handle Her? by Brugo(m): 2:27am On Mar 31, 2016
It appears you have never been framed up by the police. Don't you dare accommodate her. Her sister will oppress you with our useless police.
Re: How Do I Handle Her? by Bestman111(m): 6:37am On Mar 31, 2016
That's my biggest fear. She told me that her sister and d husband later started calling her and begging her to forgive them. So if her sister finds out that she is back to d city and is staying in my house. Hmmmmmm oso ga agba o
Brugo:
It appears you have never been framed up by the police. Don't you dare accommodate her. Her sister will oppress you with our useless police.
Re: How Do I Handle Her? by Bestman111(m): 6:39am On Mar 31, 2016
They say "tempt not d devil to tempt you" I no wat am saying. shocked shocked cool
sexymoma:
" she can't escape being preggy under my roof, unless she is not a complete woman " as in ehn this statement cracked me up... E sure for you be dat ooo Awon ti Oliver Twist lolz
Re: How Do I Handle Her? by Bestman111(m): 6:41am On Mar 31, 2016
I think that s wat am going to do. Oshey!!!!
Bluezy13:
Without much ado,
Kindly discuss accommodation conditions with her prior to her arrival and be sure to spell out your fears to her
Re: How Do I Handle Her? by Bestman111(m): 6:44am On Mar 31, 2016
Is it in d Emir ' s palace? cheesy grin grin grin grin grin wink wink wink wink
stanvesco:

which village.....can she come to Kaduna to work n stay...
Re: How Do I Handle Her? by Bestman111(m): 6:45am On Mar 31, 2016
Yea. As a gentleman which I am. wink wink wink wink wink shocked
ifex370:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Do I Handle Her? by firstking01(m): 6:51am On Mar 31, 2016
Bestman111:
so, you cant live with her without straffing herundecided...and even if you straff her, must you get her pregnant??
Re: How Do I Handle Her? by Brugo(m): 8:10am On Mar 31, 2016
Bestman111:
That's my biggest fear. She told me that her sister and d husband later started calling her and begging her to forgive them. So if her sister finds out that she is back to d city and is staying in my house. Hmmmmmm oso ga agba o

There's no way her sister wouldn't find out that she's back in the city. If she involves police, bro e no go funny. Those guys no get joy. Make she go her sister side back. Explain to her.
Re: How Do I Handle Her? by chybykee(m): 8:40am On Mar 31, 2016
Bro, blood is thick. Try fixing their

(1) (2) (Reply)

So Depressed. Please Enter! / Mention 1 Thing U Can Find In A Woman's Purse.. / Man’s Penis Moved To Kneel, After Having Sex With Another Man’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.