Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,797 members, 7,831,579 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

How Do I Handle Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Handle Her? (2262 Views)

How Do I Handle This? / How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? / Newly Wedded Bride Allows Guests To handle Her Breasts In Exchange For Cash Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How Do I Handle Her? by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 31, 2016
She has gotten a job, she should make peace with her sister and go and stay there while she starts working.
If she doesn't want to stay with her, then she should get some money and rent a place..

If you like accommodate her, when the adrenaline rush will get out of her eyes she will pack into the next available guys house...
Or let her get pregnant the way the family will demand for your head you will be shocked
Re: How Do I Handle Her? by Bestman111(m): 10:24am On Mar 31, 2016
She is not my sister nah, she is an aspiring gf so nothing can stop us from smuchin so far we are under same roof. Body no be firewood
firstking01:
so, you cant live with her without straffing herundecided...and even if you straff her, must you get her pregnant??
Re: How Do I Handle Her? by firstking01(m): 3:31pm On Mar 31, 2016
Bestman111:
She is not my sister nah, she is an aspiring gf so nothing can stop us from smuchin so far we are under same roof. Body no be firewood
i'm not against your smooching her...in your post you sounded asif you have the intention of impregnating her

(1) (2) (Reply)

Male And Female Views On Masturbation In Marriage Pls Help. / Pastor Was Trying To Cast Out Demons Hiding In Her V*gina, Then This Happened / So Depressed. Please Enter!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.