Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Wat Can I Do! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wat Can I Do! (2057 Views)

After 4 Yrs Together, I Discovered Wat My GF Has Been Hiding From Me. + (pic) / Wat Can I Do To Make A Girl Happy / Wat Can I Do To Get Over A Heartbreak In Dis Conditions? pls help a sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wat Can I Do! by shameless: 11:34pm On Nov 09, 2006
hello my sisters and brothers nothing spoil, am sharing dis with ya so u can tell wat to do, my husband dad is a doctor and actually i was rushed to his hospital wen i wanted to av my son, he was d doctor at dat hospital so he was d one dat actually do all d thingy, i dont really see it as anything den cuz i wasnt myself, after aving my baby i was ashamed but i gat to let it go since my husband didnt complained either, 6 months after my child birth, dis old man keep coming to our house saying he has come to say hi to his son and grand son, to cut d story short he confronted me one day and said he loved wat he saw 6month ago and he wish to see my toto again dat who knows we might even do d real thing, dat he aint bad either, infact he was telling me to touch it to confirm, i was so pissed but u know i av to watch wat i do or say to him cuz he is my husband father, but wait a minuite, isnt he gonna be taking advantage if i shud just keep shut, if i shud tell my baby boy he might not bliv me cuz he is stuck in between, infact am really baffled with dis my scenario, pls pls pls!!!!!! WAT CAN I DO, HELP PLS
Re: Wat Can I Do! by haywhy(m): 12:01am On Nov 10, 2006
If you tell your husband you could seem like you are trying to break father - son relationship, your father in law can even lie against you in any form & u will have no prove or witness.

If you have a mother in law, she is the best person to explain matters to. But becareful though as any step you take could drive you out of your matrimonial home.
Re: Wat Can I Do! by Busta(f): 2:43am On Nov 10, 2006
Gurl u gotta tell ur husband, better stillm get a hidden camera so he can see things for himselves.

Gosh, some men are just sooooo shameless and uselss.
Re: Wat Can I Do! by Uche2nna(m): 2:52am On Nov 10, 2006
Honestly sometime I start to think if all the shit I see on N/L are true.Without trying to hurt anybody's feelings,this story looks like something straight out of HINTS magazine undecided undecidedanyways that is just my opinion
Re: Wat Can I Do! by breeolan(f): 7:52pm On Jul 02, 2007
whether or not this story looks vague to you, its still a problem

anyways, its really a shame as we knw dat guys will always be unpredictagle when it cmes to d issues of women,

my advice is dat u shd try and lure him into a trap after u av told ur husband, if he knws wat is good 4 him he shd belive u but wateva u do, do not tell ur mother-in-law, she will feel insulted, dnt evn thk abt it at all,

may God help u, lipsrsealed
Re: Wat Can I Do! by drrionelli(m): 8:38pm On Jul 02, 2007
This physician is engaging in some abominable behavior! He is being unprofessional and discourteous to you. I don't know about Nigeria, but here in the US he could lose his license to practice medicine for such acts.

Yes, your husband needs to know about this--NOW! My dear, you'll be protecting not only yourself, but also untold other women who come in contact with this dreadful scoundrel.
Re: Wat Can I Do! by boysteve1(m): 8:58pm On Jul 02, 2007
Uche2nna:

Honestly sometime I start to think if all the shit I see on N/L are true.Without trying to hurt anybody's feelings,this story looks like something straight out of HINTS magazine undecided undecidedanyways that is just my opinion
You na corect guy jare, story story, Cock and BULL
Re: Wat Can I Do! by sagacious(f): 1:44pm On Jul 09, 2007
Eh eh ! may God have mercy on this land , you must be very careful with your father-in-law , avoid any form of privacy with him, You should get a way of recording your conversation next time you meet, and be diplomatic in what you say ,to make him fall into your trap.
Girl , keep it to your self , never attempt to tell your husband nor his mum ,because you might end up regreting you did. But if the man never change and you notice him trying to blackmail you in any way, 'cox human being might be funny! Then you open up to your husband and back it up with what you recorded .You need to pray 'cox it's a serious case . Wish you well.
Re: Wat Can I Do! by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:58pm On Jul 09, 2007
just telling your husband might be hard to convince him without a proof of evidence. as someone said previously, i think a camera should do the job. know and be sure when you know he would be coming, then look for a way to get the scene on video, then call them all together and tell them everything with the video clip, that should hit home. because its just a matter of time, he might start blackmailing you, such men are devils and are not predictable. and when its finally open, you might still be the one to take all the blame.
Re: Wat Can I Do! by timmy7(m): 2:03pm On Jul 09, 2007
What this father in-law of yours did is against the ethics of his profession and i wonder why it should be allowed in the first place. Anyway much had said by the early constructive posters i will only emphasize here that you must not let your mother in-law know what's going on for now even your husband until you have proof.
Re: Wat Can I Do! by osereka(m): 2:08pm On Jul 09, 2007
so ur father inlaw want to shag u?
                 tell every bodi his son his wife and anybodi u like to talk to.
                                  but be prepared to pack out of his sons house
Re: Wat Can I Do! by Rawphyhat: 3:17pm On Jul 09, 2007
Is good.but which ever way or step u take, just be careful as it might be against u
Re: Wat Can I Do! by osereka(m): 3:46pm On Jul 09, 2007
so any action u take, HEAD OR TAIL YOU LOOSE. just pray to God to help u out
Re: Wat Can I Do! by oghene007(m): 4:18am On Jul 15, 2007
oh my God

this is tooo much, 2 much

pls dear pray to God for guidance, first and foremost

i will get back 2 u

na waooo. GOD HELP US

Who is now safe
Re: Wat Can I Do! by Veracious(f): 2:01pm On Aug 07, 2007
I really pity your situation that is if its a true life story.

quiet frankly,why did you and your husband deside to use father-in-law's hospital,when we have other clinics around that are good and affordable? personnaly when i get married,i don't think i will even breast feed my baby in the presence of other family members not to talk of seeing my unclothedness.

Well with these kind of situation i suggest you get a camera or recorder so you can have tangible proof or if you can,set him up.but first go to God in prayer to led you on what to do and how to go about it, get some councelling from your pastor's wife (that is if she is the spiritual and sensible type) and pls don't do the mistake of telling any of your friends as this could be dangerous.

I which you all the best.
Re: Wat Can I Do! by ssRhino: 2:24pm On Aug 07, 2007
This is realy sad, but like someone suggest, u need an evidence, record his conversation with you on tape, and if you can video tape it, the better, but whtever you do, pls dont touch him, nor talk bad to him, just act the fool and record him, once u have evidence, approach your hubby and let him know, ask questions while u recording him to make him commit himself, old food agbaya
Re: Wat Can I Do! by Easybaby(f): 2:39pm On Aug 07, 2007
your story is fake . . . . . . . , .try writing fictions for movie production angry angry angry sad sad
Re: Wat Can I Do! by ssRhino: 2:46pm On Aug 07, 2007
Easybaby, u mean small ohhhhhhhhh
Re: Wat Can I Do! by aikmamah1(m): 10:15pm On Aug 07, 2007
got to tell your husband but make sure u have some evidence to back it up (audio, vedio watever)

but do u blame tha old man. he saw that you're shameless so he decided to try his luck, abi na the old man say make u be shamless

lets do something about the kind of names we bear, tha other guy say in name na crazykid, now e don kolo finish, now u say u be[b] shamless [/b] and the man has seen a shamless daughter in law to take advantage of

u no c fine names liek Veracious , ThoniaSlim , timmy7 and the rest? aikmamah no be fine name sha but it is not shamless
Re: Wat Can I Do! by Roadblock: 10:07am On Aug 08, 2007
Get no evidence, there is no time for that and you dont need it, tell nobody cos you can do this alone.
You need to be very careful as any 'serious' action you take is likely going to come back to you. You will be the one to suffer for it.
This is what you will do,
1. Involve God
2. Avoid been alone with your father inlaw as much as possible
3.Politely tell him that you respect him but if he continues the way he is you might have no other choice than to tell his Son and Wife.
4. And lastly be careful in eating anything he gives you alone, Dont even try it,That kind of man will be ready to cross over to the Jazz level. What stops him if he can already say what he had said earlier? nothing.
Be prayerful, take all the steps above and in a very short time your father inlaw is sure to back off.
Please dont do anything srupid as that might cost you your marriage.
Re: Wat Can I Do! by Bolarge(m): 10:51am On Aug 08, 2007
Should someone actually be in this kind of dilemma, I wonder why on earth you can't tell your
husband? Forget all this talk about video evidence what have you. If your husband esteems his
dad's word over yours, believe me your father-in-law is not the real problem in your home. Mind you
son-dad relationships are not exactly as tight as is depicted by most responses here.
If you had an issue with his mom, now that's a completely different kettle of fish.
Re: Wat Can I Do! by Veracious(f): 11:01am On Aug 08, 2007
I second your opinion.

(1) (Reply)

Dealing With The Fornication Temptation / He Wants My Cv (curriculum Vitae) / So Many Ladies Want Me, That I Don't Know What To Do!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.