Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Dolapo Osinbajo Picking Vegetables From Her Garden (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dolapo Osinbajo Picking Vegetables From Her Garden (Photo) (46834 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo Dressed In Arabian Attire For Premiere Of "The Wedding Party 2" / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Picking Vegetables From Her Garden (Photo) by autotrader014(m): 12:07pm On Mar 31, 2016
yusaze2007:
wink wink wink

she wants to prepare a fresh vegetable soup for his hubby...dats cool

I just love Dis woman.. I always tell my dad, in their days dey were very lucky, u don't need to date a woman back then before you marry.. Our modern girls, with this kind of POWER at their disposal, they dare not near the farm, u want to dirty their well polished nails..

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Picking Vegetables From Her Garden (Photo) by 4nobody4every1: 12:07pm On Mar 31, 2016
MadCow1:
Her excellency Ma..

About to cook some Efo Riro for the Vice President.. grin

A good Wife is better than a Hot sidechick all day. cool
True that, l like her simplicity and dress sense, she looks so natural and pretty cool

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Picking Vegetables From Her Garden (Photo) by theunusualmoon(m): 12:08pm On Mar 31, 2016
yusaze2007:
wink wink wink

she wants to prepare a fresh vegetable soup for HIS hubby...dats cool

Did you do that deliberately or could it be that your ...... is that bad?
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Picking Vegetables From Her Garden (Photo) by kcid(m): 12:08pm On Mar 31, 2016
Adaure4ever:
J
Is like I beat u to eat grin
Adaure4ever:
J
Is like I beat u to eat
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Picking Vegetables From Her Garden (Photo) by Bodmas06: 12:08pm On Mar 31, 2016
ok. good for her
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Picking Vegetables From Her Garden (Photo) by sheunsheun(m): 12:09pm On Mar 31, 2016
Gee001:
Just 3 comments and it's on the front page and what's so special about picking vegetables. undecided
Jealousy spotted tongue
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Picking Vegetables From Her Garden (Photo) by Guyman02: 12:09pm On Mar 31, 2016
yusaze2007:
wink wink wink
she wants to prepare a fresh vegetable soup for his hubby...dats cool

Gbagaun at bolded grin grin
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Picking Vegetables From Her Garden (Photo) by Johncuppa(m): 12:09pm On Mar 31, 2016
s
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Picking Vegetables From Her Garden (Photo) by M4gunners: 12:10pm On Mar 31, 2016
Good one madam, at least we don't need government to teach us how to plant some crops in our surrounding. Leading by example.

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Picking Vegetables From Her Garden (Photo) by theunusualmoon(m): 12:11pm On Mar 31, 2016
Adaure4ever:
This is just a Publicity Stunt, these politicians are very careful on what they put in their mouth, these pics is just to encourage people to plant and eat home grown things
And what is wrong with planting and eating home grown food?
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Picking Vegetables From Her Garden (Photo) by Amaso99(m): 12:13pm On Mar 31, 2016
yusaze2007:
wink wink wink

CONTINUE TO SEE MORE PHOTOS HERE >>>

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/03/mrs-dolapo-osinbajo-shares-photo-of-her-picking-fresh-vegetables.html

she wants to prepare a fresh vegetable soup for her hubby...dats cool
with plenty palm oyel.... Yoluba style

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Picking Vegetables From Her Garden (Photo) by DIVINE78: 12:14pm On Mar 31, 2016
Wailers your food is ready o. grin See aunt Dolapo cooking for her husband o.
Doesn't she has an house help? Wailers over to you.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Picking Vegetables From Her Garden (Photo) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 31, 2016
Adaure4ever:
This is just a Publicity Stunt, these politicians are very careful on what they put in their mouth, these pics is just to encourage people to plant and eat home grown things
all the more reason why you plant your own, enlightened people know that commercially grown foods are not as nutritious or trustworthy as the organically grown one in your garden. Especially in an unregulated country like Nigeria you don't know which GM seeds, fertilizer etc have gone into the products you buy.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Picking Vegetables From Her Garden (Photo) by tsephanyah(f): 12:15pm On Mar 31, 2016
evenif I prove this is Photoshop some elements will not believe

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Picking Vegetables From Her Garden (Photo) by Cholls(m): 12:15pm On Mar 31, 2016
my brothers and sisters what is the work of NDLEA sef.........Honourable ma no be me plant that weed o.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Picking Vegetables From Her Garden (Photo) by bigx(m): 12:17pm On Mar 31, 2016
At least she's not on a fuel queue
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Picking Vegetables From Her Garden (Photo) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 31, 2016
garfield16:

all the more reason why you plant your own, enlightened people know that commercially grown foods are not as nutritious or trustworthy as the organically grown one in your garden. Especially in an unregulated country like Nigeria you don't know which GM seeds, fertilizer etc have gone into the products you buy.
Exactly bro, I miss eating food grown from my personal garden, cutting fresh spinach wash and sink into your mouth is the best feeling in the world .

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Picking Vegetables From Her Garden (Photo) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 31, 2016
Did we previously import Ugu leaves?

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Picking Vegetables From Her Garden (Photo) by Phunkyposh(f): 12:22pm On Mar 31, 2016
Hmmmmm.... cool though But my mom does this too,maybe it would make headlines... Lolxxx

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Picking Vegetables From Her Garden (Photo) by elrony(m): 12:24pm On Mar 31, 2016
yusaze2007:
Wife of the Vice President, Mr Dolapo Osinbajo shared a photo of her picking vegetables from her garden. She captioned the photo:
"We will produce what we eat" PMB. My backyard garden Abuja (planted after inauguration), gives us a constant supply of fresh vegetables. A handful of fresh Eweroko/ugu and dainty peppers today."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDjC6g7Lkuy/
Photoshop !!!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Picking Vegetables From Her Garden (Photo) by OCTAVO: 12:26pm On Mar 31, 2016
Adaure4ever:
I thought as much. This could easily be poisoned! I doubt if she will eat that. All na for show.

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Picking Vegetables From Her Garden (Photo) by tpiah01: 12:28pm On Mar 31, 2016
I don't know the meaning of Ugu and I think the person who arranged the photoshoot should have done the garden properly.

Nice picture, very impressive.

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Picking Vegetables From Her Garden (Photo) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 31, 2016
blueseacats:
Exactly bro, I miss eating food grown from my personal garden, cutting fresh spinach wash and sink into your mouth is the best feeling in the world .

I am amazed at people who scrambled for farmed tilapia and catfish and agric chicken, these are some of the most dangerous food you can put into your mouths. Thank-God we still have local cows and goats because by the time we start commercial beef farming, God knows what we'll be pumping into our system in the form of growth hormones and GM plants that have fed to the animals, which end up in us. Plus commercially beef does not taste the same as local beef.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Picking Vegetables From Her Garden (Photo) by schumastic(m): 12:31pm On Mar 31, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

Later u go dey claim sey u be graduate.

heartless trouble maker grin grin grin
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Picking Vegetables From Her Garden (Photo) by Izen: 12:37pm On Mar 31, 2016
MadCow1:
Her excellency Ma..

About to cook some Efo Riro for the Vice President.. grin

Y'all place too much emphasis on food really. She could be cooking for herself too you know? undecided

A good Wife is better than a Hot sidechick all day. cool
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Picking Vegetables From Her Garden (Photo) by Sunky87: 12:43pm On Mar 31, 2016
I thought I was the only one that noticed.
tsephanyah:
evenif I prove this is Photoshop some elements will not believe

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Picking Vegetables From Her Garden (Photo) by sinistermind(m): 12:46pm On Mar 31, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Picking Vegetables From Her Garden (Photo) by sinistermind(m): 12:46pm On Mar 31, 2016
Adaure4ever:

Right on there... why must a photographer be taking pictures while picking veggies? Maybe if she's taking her bath with "okin" soap, the same photographer should take her pic to encourage made in Nigeria goods.

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Picking Vegetables From Her Garden (Photo) by MWTH(m): 12:47pm On Mar 31, 2016
Hmmm!! See photoshopping. Must you impress this on us? Even if she does, how does it make a headline news for heaven sake?

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Picking Vegetables From Her Garden (Photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 12:48pm On Mar 31, 2016
Imported vegetable from Brazil. What's the big deal for her to be picking her veggies. Is she not a wife and woman?
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Picking Vegetables From Her Garden (Photo) by Yksoul(m): 12:50pm On Mar 31, 2016
GOD,GIVE ME A RESPECTFUL WIFE LIKE DOLAPO OSINBAJO.A WIFE THAT STILLS FIND TIME OUT OF NO TIME TO COOK FOR HER HOME.UNLIKE SOME BUSY LADIES THAT WILL DEFEND THEMSELVES THAT BECAUSE OF THEIR JOBS,OUTING,COPERATE GARDENS,CONFERENCE,THEREFORE,THEY DONT HAVE TIME TO COOK FOR THEIR HOME.THEY NOW EMPLOY HOUSE GIRLS TO COOK FOR THEIR HUSBANDS
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Picking Vegetables From Her Garden (Photo) by swytchizzy(f): 12:50pm On Mar 31, 2016
omisakint:

Hmmm
nawaoo how this one take come be news na?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media / Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman / Kogi Guber Race: Plot To Replace Bello Thickens, Irukera Tipped For APC Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.