Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Dolapo Osinbajo Picking Vegetables From Her Garden (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dolapo Osinbajo Picking Vegetables From Her Garden (Photo) (46836 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo Dressed In Arabian Attire For Premiere Of "The Wedding Party 2" / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Picking Vegetables From Her Garden (Photo) by SamiraF: 6:17pm On Mar 31, 2016
Alani86:

You spoke and I wept inside. I wonder if you actually waited for God to put a brain inside your head! Who amongst your lineage/generation has been a renowned lawyer(SAN), Prof and Vice President? And I wonder if there'll be, especially if this trait of yours runs through the whole family.

You need the God Who's working in that man(whose "head looks like a broken coconut"winkand making him to thrive so greatly in life. Or you remain irrelevant forever! I've seen God curing severe cases like yours. HE's able!!!

Keep weeping, for yourself. God forbid my prayer leader worship a chicago druglord instead of God. God forbid a chicago druglord install any member of my family as vp. God forbid I use my hard work to achieve SAN to be personal lawyer to a thieving druglord. The Devil's Confessor is a devil. Principle means more than power.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Picking Vegetables From Her Garden (Photo) by pavone11: 7:08pm On Mar 31, 2016
That's the way it's meant to be, there should be time for every thing. Even with her busy schedule she has time to do this, definitely she has a maid but she can still help out once a while.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Picking Vegetables From Her Garden (Photo) by eLcastro(m): 7:36pm On Mar 31, 2016
No offence b4 zombies com 4 head.,buh i c mor grass "weed" than the eatable vegetables leafs

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Picking Vegetables From Her Garden (Photo) by Eeroh95(m): 7:38pm On Mar 31, 2016
You see what APC have caused now.. Snaping pix when picking vegetables
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Picking Vegetables From Her Garden (Photo) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 31, 2016
My kind of woman, love my vegetable garden. Nothing beats fresh vegetables and herbs from your back garden.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Picking Vegetables From Her Garden (Photo) by Niyinficient(m): 8:13pm On Mar 31, 2016
Adaure4ever:
This is just a Publicity Stunt, these politicians are very careful on what they put in their mouth, these pics is just to encourage people to plant and eat home grown things

And is d intention of eating home grown things not a good one? Co's I don't get ur point wen u said 'publicity stunt'

Most time we forget dat dis people are humans too and av their private and personal life, d woman might b picking her veggies witout any publicity intention and mayb one of children or staff decided to snap mummy...am not their fan...bt pls,,,,,u guys need to chil abt dem at times.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Picking Vegetables From Her Garden (Photo) by Skoopy(m): 8:28pm On Mar 31, 2016
Presidential garden!
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Picking Vegetables From Her Garden (Photo) by aidelojestan(m): 11:23pm On Mar 31, 2016
Believe me I have never seen a lady who has gotten to that hight of fame and still remains as humble as Mrs Dolapo. There's nothing she likes more than personally cooking for her husband and her family.
I simply admire her humility and I urge all ladies to try and emulate that Godly virtue.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Picking Vegetables From Her Garden (Photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 11:45pm On Mar 31, 2016
The ones she's holding is different from the ones she's plucking
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Picking Vegetables From Her Garden (Photo) by Mediapace: 11:06am On Apr 01, 2016
That is how we roll
Gee001:
Just 3 comments and it's on the front page and what's so special about picking vegetables. undecided
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Picking Vegetables From Her Garden (Photo) by kcid(m): 11:55am On Apr 10, 2016
Nigeriasam:
bitter IPOB. Hateful ndi igbo. Ignoramous SE.
who is this troll

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media / Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman / Kogi Guber Race: Plot To Replace Bello Thickens, Irukera Tipped For APC Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.