Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

She's Getting Me Confused...."help Out Pls" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Getting Me Confused...."help Out Pls" (3768 Views)

I'm Heartbroken And Confused; Help Me! / Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man / ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's Getting Me Confused...."help Out Pls" by Cutehector(m): 3:43pm On Mar 31, 2016
Fiwasayo:

Think i took an expired bullet cool
oya begin to enta toilet fast grin cheesy.

Fiwasayo
Re: She's Getting Me Confused...."help Out Pls" by elrony(m): 4:45pm On Mar 31, 2016
kapai:
Advice needed

I have this girl,we have dated for almost 3years n we are looking at getting married barely 5mnths frm now.We enjoyed chatting eachother up on facebook cos its her favorite social ntwrk.Early last yr,she visited me at my new place of work,i observed she wasn't comfortable i tried findin out she later said she needed to know how to block one from facebook.I asisted by telling her how to do that,never knew it ws for me .Jst yestday i checked on facebk to share some pix of concept i tot wud b ok on our weddn preparation.
To my greatest shock she has blocked me frm her frnd.i could bliv masef,had to use ma little one phone to check her wat i saw never worth holdin bak.She has bn busy confessin her love to a guy,sharing pic postcard to dz guy wch later found to be her Ex.
Pls could it be that im not gud for her or she's not ready for the marriage.?
What do u pple think i shud do? Matured advice needed cos i av invested alot in ths.

Sorry bro, u just got "jobbed".

Re: She's Getting Me Confused...."help Out Pls" by kapai(m): 4:55pm On Mar 31, 2016
Well,all said was right bt its only a man with pot belly knows how it came about it.
I have as well confronted her with a fact n with a feign of crocodiles tears all over her face.
At the same time all she could say was"devils handwork".I called my mum to get her informed of the issue never knew she has already reported herself.
My mother now is against my idea cancelling the marriage and she is even demanding I should come back by weekend that the both families wants to hear us out.
I wonder why my mother is not seeing that as an issue.she's not even considering the emotional trauma am passing through.

Am thinking of not honouring their call,hope it wont be seen as been disrespectful to my mum.?
Re: She's Getting Me Confused...."help Out Pls" by Sunkyphil(m): 5:53pm On Mar 31, 2016
move on
Re: She's Getting Me Confused...."help Out Pls" by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 31, 2016
Cutehector:
It seems girls of this generation don't wish to get married soon.. so let's drop d marriage thing and mess with their hearts. cool
Lol. Dis cutehector bashing b**ches since 9BC.
Re: She's Getting Me Confused...."help Out Pls" by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 31, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lol...are u sure u juz gonna mess girl's "heart" only? grin
(In terminator's voice) He lied!
Re: She's Getting Me Confused...."help Out Pls" by wilybebsy(m): 6:59pm On Mar 31, 2016
kapai:
Well,all said was right bt its only a man with pot belly knows how it came about it.
I have as well confronted her with a fact n with a feign of crocodiles tears all over her face.
At the same time all she could say was"devils handwork".I called my mum to get her informed of the issue never knew she has already reported herself.
My mother now is against my idea cancelling the marriage and she is even demanding I should come back by weekend that the both families wants to hear us out.
I wonder why my mother is not seeing that as an issue.she's not even considering the emotional trauma am passing through.

Am thinking of not honouring their call,hope it wont be seen as been disrespectful to my mum.?

This one strong
Re: She's Getting Me Confused...."help Out Pls" by nerdfrost(m): 8:51pm On Mar 31, 2016
She has showed you the door and ure still asking what to do with it grin my nigga's doomed cheesy
Re: She's Getting Me Confused...."help Out Pls" by wemmieslim(f): 9:40pm On Mar 31, 2016
The manner in which she dumped you was cruel no doubt, but she just let you off the hook for good, you should be happy about that, what are you confused about? Would you have rather waited she abscond at the alter because she still has it going with her supposed Ex? Common, heartbreak is not the end of life, it's a leap to better things to come, take the bull by the horn, pick the pieces of your broken heart together and move on, she needs to realise she left the best guy and that won't happen if you keep wallowing in self pity, don't deny yourself, something better is about to hit you hard...,
All the bed.
Re: She's Getting Me Confused...."help Out Pls" by Rotab4life: 11:08pm On Mar 31, 2016
Guy what do you want to hear again..shit happens..You've been ghosted

(1) (2) (Reply)

Five Reasons Your Boyfriend May Never Get Jealous Or Protective / Wuld You Allow Ur Mum To Reduce Ur Food Money Just To Employ This House Maid? / Pretty Ghanaian Star With Massive Butt Is Causing Commotion Online (photos+video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.