Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,538 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Should I Give My Ex Another Chance Or Continue With My New Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Give My Ex Another Chance Or Continue With My New Girlfriend? (3178 Views)

"My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady / I Have No Job Or Talent But I Give Very Good Blowjobs - Female UNILAG Graduate / What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Give My Ex Another Chance Or Continue With My New Girlfriend? by pxdaniel(m): 4:42pm On Mar 31, 2016
Good day Nairalanders, pls I need you'll advice concerning my situation.

I created a thread last year september about an issue I had with my now ex-girlfriend. Here's the thread: www.nairaland.com/2632139/romancelanders-pls-need-urgent-sincere but I couldn't follow the advice given to breakup with her cos she seemed genuinely remorse and moreover I still loved her deeply especially because she is my first love.

I had a minor misunderstanding with her in november and she was angry with me. She didn't pick my calls for 4 days and so I stopped calling her. Few days later she called me and we settled everything. However, I began to suspect something wasn't alright so I stylishly persuaded her to use my phone for some time but unknown to her, I actually did that to spy on her with my call recorder. I was shocked to find out thereafter that she was still dating that oil worker I talked about in my previous thread and that she went to stay with him during that period she didn't pick my calls.

I was devastated and told her it was over but she wouldn't let me be. She kept begging me and even calling my parents, siblings and friends to talk to me.

I completely ignored her until sometime in January, I got a text from her that I should pick my call cos it was very urgent so I spoke with her and she told me she needed to see me for an urgent matter. When we met, she was pleading that I should take her back cos I'm her first love and we are soul mates and all that kinda talk. I couldn't trust her so I stylishly took her memory card and inserted it in my phone when she refused to give me the password to her phone.

Again, I was devastated to find out that she went out with this same guy during the christmas break and they even went to an hotel to spend a night. She started begging me that she's sorry and that she has truly repented since this is a new year and I should forgive her as a christian. I insisted that I would have nothing to ever do with her and I completely ignored her calls and text messages since that day until this early morning when I couldn't bear it any longer so I picked her call and she started talking about how she can never do without me, we are soul mates and that she loves me more than anyone else and would want to spend the rest of my life with me.

I told her I already have a new girlfriend which is true( we've been dating for about a month now) and she said it doesn't matter cos she's sure no one can take her place in my life and that I should take her back. That she would never cheat again cos she's more matured now and has truly learnt her lessons. The truth is that I don't love my new girlfriend as much I love my ex. Maybe its because she was my first or maybe because I dated her for about 4yrs I'm not so sure.

I don't want to go back to my ex cos she really hurt me by cheating on me but other than that she was very good to me. Moreover, she's been persistent in calling and texting me and also calling my parents and friends. I know she feels bad for d things she did and that she genuinely loves me. I'm so confused right now about whether I should give her another chance.

I confided in my closest friend and he told me to string her along just for sex sake but that I should eventually dumb her. What do u guys think I should really do?
Re: Should I Give My Ex Another Chance Or Continue With My New Girlfriend? by SUPERPACK: 4:45pm On Mar 31, 2016
Season 2 please
Re: Should I Give My Ex Another Chance Or Continue With My New Girlfriend? by Cutehector(m): 4:48pm On Mar 31, 2016
I will just slap this op nw to receive divine sense...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Give My Ex Another Chance Or Continue With My New Girlfriend? by Aviero: 4:50pm On Mar 31, 2016
She has just seen that there's no much good outside, and she wants to come back to manage you.

When next she wants to "flex", she'll do so without thinking twice, cus she knows there's that big mumu waiting to accept her back.

Mr. Man, focus on developing your new relationship with your new girlfriend, and try to grow in 'love' with her.

Don't you accept your ex back. I repeat, DON'T!

6 Likes

Re: Should I Give My Ex Another Chance Or Continue With My New Girlfriend? by dollyjoy(f): 4:51pm On Mar 31, 2016
Tell her NO and mean it.
Dont be a weakling!

4 Likes

Re: Should I Give My Ex Another Chance Or Continue With My New Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 31, 2016
U "stylishly" wasted ur 4yrs with her & she all did was cheating behind ur back...

Ask urself if u really "stylishly" deserved all that sh1t? And are u willing to waste another 4yrs with her coz of so called love?

U better "stylishly" bump ur head so u will wake up from ur nightmare and move on. Don't give ur love to someone who "stylishly" don't deserved it...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Give My Ex Another Chance Or Continue With My New Girlfriend? by kingstylo01(m): 4:56pm On Mar 31, 2016
I know that deep in your heart you still wanna give her another chance....

that would be a great mistake man! you have caught her several times cheating on you and you still wanna continue with her?
-----
Come on man! which juju did she use on you?
what makes you think she won't cheat on you again?
the truth is that cheating is in her DNA, so get that into your skull!
I know you might be planning to marry her, but please don't try that! you can't change her now, and you can't change her in marriage too.

come on man, you deserve someone better.

STOP being a sissy and tell her to her face that she is a cheat and you can't give her any more chances!

------
yeah, she might start crying and begin playing emotional games on you, but don't be fooled again....
you have enough reason to kick her out of your life...

Remember Once a cheat, always a cheat!
Re: Should I Give My Ex Another Chance Or Continue With My New Girlfriend? by gamaliel121(m): 4:58pm On Mar 31, 2016
Bro, from a bad perspective, I say you keep her and play along and be fucckingg her anytime anyday....let her be like ur intimacy gadget....and when ur hitting her shores, hit her like she's an olosho aka ashawo...

But, from a good boys angle,

You should not leave your new fish for that old one, one thing you should know is, pple hardly change, they just get better in hiding...derz a hi chance she'll still give anoda ma her to pusyyyysy to crench...someone will still kpansh her wellllllll.......

So choose one!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Should I Give My Ex Another Chance Or Continue With My New Girlfriend? by kingofchess(m): 4:59pm On Mar 31, 2016
Baba one chance
Re: Should I Give My Ex Another Chance Or Continue With My New Girlfriend? by olaleks007(m): 5:00pm On Mar 31, 2016
Op...go spiritual and look into d future.

Then u will c d best

1 Like

Re: Should I Give My Ex Another Chance Or Continue With My New Girlfriend? by obiorathesubtle: 5:01pm On Mar 31, 2016
I just read the first sentence..

So.. you didn't take our first hard gotten advice.. Given to you for free.. Why should we give you another one??

5 Likes

Re: Should I Give My Ex Another Chance Or Continue With My New Girlfriend? by obiorathesubtle: 5:01pm On Mar 31, 2016
I just read the first sentence..

So.. you didn't take our first hard gotten advice.. Given to you for free.. Why should we give you another one??

*modified*

After reading everything.. I discovered that you're a mumu and she's using 'soul mate' as a magic word to tune and untune your limited iQ into believing whatever she wants..

Abbei..every mallam with him own kettle.. Do wetin you feel like to do..

I don wash my hand..

2 Likes

Re: Should I Give My Ex Another Chance Or Continue With My New Girlfriend? by Pinkieblue(f): 5:05pm On Mar 31, 2016
So u want to be her mumu ba? After all no matter what she does she knows u will still accept her back

Even if u accept her back, the important thing is trust and she has broken that trust

So u want to stalk her forever

Move on to better people

Leave ur ex behind and go with ur girlfriend
Re: Should I Give My Ex Another Chance Or Continue With My New Girlfriend? by Noblewhiz(m): 5:08pm On Mar 31, 2016
She loves u n u love her ...tatz perfect cos it wil a lovely union although u wil nt trust her completely wch wudnt mek d union work out, hm..datz d world we living now.
U sed d gal u wit nw, u dnt love her , do u knw if she loves u, dat u r cheatin on her.
Follow ur hrt guy.
Re: Should I Give My Ex Another Chance Or Continue With My New Girlfriend? by zanebaddo(m): 5:08pm On Mar 31, 2016
KashyBaby:
U "stylishly" wasted ur 4yrs with her & she all did was cheating behind ur back...

Ask urself if u really "stylishly" deserved all that sh1t? And are u willing to waste another 4yrs with her coz of so called love?

U better "stylishly" bump ur head so u will wake up from ur nightmare and move on. Don't give ur love to someone who "stylishly" don't deserved it...
this is the only thing I think is missing in your post grin
Re: Should I Give My Ex Another Chance Or Continue With My New Girlfriend? by arofemites(m): 5:08pm On Mar 31, 2016
she started talking about how she can never do without me,

Omo Ase ni OP. She has been doing without by sleeping wit anoda man.

Wat she meant by dat is, she can't do without your feeble n magalicious mind n brain.

Do u even need to come here for an advice. You can never be my cousin not to talk being my bros wit dis weak mind of urs.
Re: Should I Give My Ex Another Chance Or Continue With My New Girlfriend? by Adeayo7(m): 5:12pm On Mar 31, 2016
Guy, try get sense abeg! Try.. Just try. You see, you're dealing with a Manipulator; a gal who knows how much u love her n because of that is confident enough to sleep around with other guys, knowing that at the end of the day, you'll probably still take her back. I read ur previous thread from last year and I also read this one. And its pathetic that you've allowed yourself to be used in this way. I do not feel sorry 4 u at all. I can't feel sorry for ppl who allow themselves to be used.

I think its obvious what you need to do; do not take her back, period. If they do it once, they'll most likely do it again. If she cheats on you now, what mks u think she won't cheat on u in marriage? Over time, she has proven beyond reasonable doubt that she is not worthy of ur love. I know you'll quickly tell me u really love her, but hey, love is not suppose to hurt. Yes, u love her, but that doesn't mean u shud bcom her puppet. It's time to do wat u shud hv done a long time ago - get some courage and end this charade. I think u're smart, else you'd not be here asking for help. She claims to love u yet she lies to u. She claims to love u, yet she sleeps around. Biko, wch kain love be that? End it now!!

As for ur new gf, end that as well or take it slow. She's clearly a rebound; you're using her to mend ur broken heart. But she doesn't deserve that. U need time to heal and the only way to do that is to spend time alone, get involved in so many tinz, and find ways to improve yourself academically and otherwise. Its clear that u're not cut out for this either; u appear naive and too immature to deal with the demands of a relationship. Be a man 4 once! End this now and start patching ur life together. Good luck!

2 Likes

Re: Should I Give My Ex Another Chance Or Continue With My New Girlfriend? by peekeny(m): 5:14pm On Mar 31, 2016
Ooooh my God ,
d way m seein dz gal , its nt a genuine love at all.
C'mon get ur brain wrkin nw.

I totally oppose takin her bak as ur gf, she cant change datz for sure. Go on wit ur new gal and leave d old cargo mhen nd if u chuz to go on wit d ex, i promise u dat u ll regret at d end.

One word is enof fr the wise bt nt fr d fool.
Re: Should I Give My Ex Another Chance Or Continue With My New Girlfriend? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 31, 2016
@OP calm down and ask yourself: why she kept cheating with u with that particular guy that works in an oil film? could it be becaus of money? maybe the finance uve been given her is too small 4 her, dats why she kept moving with d oil worker, im nt supporting her but u must reason things as it is. Well the truth is that @op you have to report her to her parents or her aunt so dat can bring shame to her, by doing that believe me she will leave u, if u keep chasing her and all dat, she will keep coming, just report her to her guadians, tell them all she did and that u now have a girlfriend whom u love so much. so her family can put her on track and she will stop disturbing ur life.
Re: Should I Give My Ex Another Chance Or Continue With My New Girlfriend? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 31, 2016
zanebaddo:
this is the only thing I think is missing in your post grin

Lol...he "stylishly" wrote that loooooooong thread, so I think I need to "stylishly" give him a good advice ... grin tongue
Re: Should I Give My Ex Another Chance Or Continue With My New Girlfriend? by kingstylo01(m): 5:17pm On Mar 31, 2016
Adeayo7:
Guy, try get sense abeg! Try.. Just try. You see, you're dealing with a Manipulator; a gal who knows how much u love her n because of that is confident enough to sleep around with other guys, knowing that at the end of the day, you'll probably still take her back. I read ur previous thread from last year and I also read this one. And its pathetic that you've allowed yourself to be used in this way. I do not feel sorry 4 u at all. I can't feel sorry for ppl who allow themselves to be used.

I think its obvious what you need to do; do not take her back, period. If they do it once, they'll most likely do it again. If she cheats on you now, what mks u think she won't cheat on u in marriage? Over time, she has proven beyond reasonable doubt that she is not worthy of ur love. I know you'll quickly tell me u really love her, but hey, love is not suppose to hurt. Yes, u love her, but that doesn't mean u shud bcom her puppet. It's time to do wat u shud hv done a long time ago - get some courage and end this charade. I think u're smart, else you'd not be here asking for help. She claims to love u yet she lies to u. She claims to love u, yet she sleeps around. Biko, wch kain love be that? End it now!!

As for ur new gf, end that as well or take it slow. She's clearly a rebound; you're using her to mend ur broken heart. But she doesn't deserve that. U need time to heal and the only way to do that is to spend time alone, get involved in so many tinz, and find ways to improve yourself academically and otherwise. Its clear that u're not cut out for this either; u appear naive and too immature to deal with the demands of a relationship. Be a man 4 once! End this now and start patching ur life together. Good luck!

3 Likes

Re: Should I Give My Ex Another Chance Or Continue With My New Girlfriend? by jworos(m): 5:42pm On Mar 31, 2016
Dude run for your life, don't go back... Even if better train beat leopard skin the stripes no go clean.
Re: Should I Give My Ex Another Chance Or Continue With My New Girlfriend? by NarnieSnyper(m): 5:44pm On Mar 31, 2016
#Yawns# See, even OP sef don get another girlfriend while this stupid girl i don dey chyke since february never gree yet

In chris Brizzy's voice ''these hoes aint loyal''.

Op, try n' focus on your new girl, someone who truly loves u wont try something new outside with another guy, be the alpha male that u are and reject her.
Re: Should I Give My Ex Another Chance Or Continue With My New Girlfriend? by marshalcarter: 5:46pm On Mar 31, 2016
Do u need sledge hammer to break up finally grin

Run for ya destiny biko
Re: Should I Give My Ex Another Chance Or Continue With My New Girlfriend? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 31, 2016
if you know what is good for you.....you just build your relationship with your new gf.

I don't blame you sha.....u are still new to the game
u never chimchomchin....ur ex is a manipulator and a deceiver and I bet u don't want to marry that kind of person.

think before making any decision
Re: Should I Give My Ex Another Chance Or Continue With My New Girlfriend? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 31, 2016
pxdaniel:
Good day Nairalanders, pls I need you'll advice concerning my situation.

I created a thread last year september about an issue I had with my now ex-girlfriend. Here's the thread: www.nairaland.com/2632139/romancelanders-pls-need-urgent-sincere but I couldn't follow the advice given to breakup with her cos she seemed genuinely remorse and moreover I still loved her deeply especially because she is my first love.

I had a minor misunderstanding with her in november and she was angry with me. She didn't pick my calls for 4 days and so I stopped calling her. Few days later she called me and we settled everything. However, I began to suspect something wasn't alright so I stylishly persuaded her to use my phone for some time but unknown to her, I actually did that to spy on her with my call recorder. I was shocked to find out thereafter that she was still dating that oil worker I talked about in my previous thread and that she went to stay with him during that period she didn't pick my calls.

I was devastated and told her it was over but she wouldn't let me be. She kept begging me and even calling my parents, siblings and friends to talk to me.

I completely ignored her until sometime in January, I got a text from her that I should pick my call cos it was very urgent so I spoke with her and she told me she needed to see me for an urgent matter. When we met, she was pleading that I should take her back cos I'm her first love and we are soul mates and all that kinda talk. I couldn't trust her so I stylishly took her memory card and inserted it in my phone when she refused to give me the password to her phone.

Again, I was devastated to find out that she went out with this same guy during the christmas break and they even went to an hotel to spend a night. She started begging me that she's sorry and that she has truly repented since this is a new year and I should forgive her as a christian. I insisted that I would have nothing to ever do with her and I completely ignored her calls and text messages since that day until this early morning when I couldn't bear it any longer so I picked her call and she started talking about how she can never do without me, we are soul mates and that she loves me more than anyone else and would want to spend the rest of my life with me.

I told her I already have a new girlfriend which is true( we've been dating for about a month now) and she said it doesn't matter cos she's sure no one can take her place in my life and that I should take her back. That she would never cheat again cos she's more matured now and has truly learnt her lessons. The truth is that I don't love my new girlfriend as much I love my ex. Maybe its because she was my first or maybe because I dated her for about 4yrs I'm not so sure.

I don't want to go back to my ex cos she really hurt me by cheating on me but other than that she was very good to me. Moreover, she's been persistent in calling and texting me and also calling my parents and friends. I know she feels bad for d things she did and that she genuinely loves me. I'm so confused right now about whether I should give her another chance.

I confided in my closest friend and he told me to string her along just for sex sake but that I should eventually dumb her. What do u guys think I should really do?
Op I totally understand how u feel cos av been in a similar or close to ur case before. The fact is it is not that easy to let go off her(ur ex) because truly speaking ur feelings for her are genuine. But my advice is don't ever make the mistake of going back to her cos is not worth it and it would never work rather u would get hurt the more. With time u will get over what u are feeling for her though it may take a while, mine took over 4years before I got over it even while I was on another relationship. Mind u that u can never trust her again. Just like u too, in my own case I saw it coming but I was always carried by her tears and begging not until I finally stood my ground. At best both of u could be just friends and nothing more. Lest I forget some one earlier told u that u were too young; that's a fact and that is another reason u are feeling the way u are feeling now and she is taking advantage of it, with time u would get to know how to handle cases like this. Just like u in my case I was younger and she was my first too but now I am more matured and am very happy for the step I took. Don't make the mistake of taking her back as ur gf for anything for ur good and for her good.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Give My Ex Another Chance Or Continue With My New Girlfriend? by Peacefulgold(m): 7:04pm On Mar 31, 2016
Op let me give u an example wit myself...i dated a girl for 3yrs,and dis happened 2010 ,I was her first guy and she was a darling all tru,she gained admission yle we were dating,there was a time we spent like 3months before we saw ,but before den she has been acting funny,she came to my house after 3months and she was in no mood for romance,I didn't complain,but I was amazed wen she left d bed around 2am and went off d room,I waited she didn't come back,den I stepped out and found out d sitting room door was open,I stood and was listening to d thrash my girl was saying to anoda guy,d part dat blew my mind was wen she was begging d guy to just tell her he Luvs her so she can sleep,I just walked back to bed,wen she came in I asked her were she was coming from and she said she went to ease herself and I told her to shut up cos I have a toilet in d room,I now told her all I heard her say and I told her it was over ,she started crying and begging,I told her I would have walked her out of my house at dat ungodly hour if not because of d luv I have for her,I also told her dat because of d luv I ave for her and I don't want her more pains dat I wouldn't call back d guy she just called and tell him she is in a guys house ,I told her to go back to school and continue wit d guy,but she kept on begging and even opted to calling d guy in my presence to tell him she was done ,but I grabbed d phone and ended d call,and for dat single act I forgave her rite there,but my guy after some months she came to do her IT in lag,she was staying wit her uncle ,but she works on d island and I happen to also do business on d island,so we c almost everyday after work ,one day she was in my shop wen she picked a call ,but d way she answered d call I was uncomfortable and I had to ask who d guy was and she said its there engineer in their office,,after 2 days a friend called me and asked if I've broken up wit my girl and I was surprised at d question so asked y and he said my girl posted a pics on fb where a guy was carrying her on his laps and even commented d guy was her new crush whom she was considering giving a chance, I was so mad cos she added almost all my friends on fb as her friends mostly d guys and dey all had excess to d pics,so I waited for her to come back from office and I challenged her wit d pics and she said its just a publicity stunt,I warned her and told her to pull d pics down,but she refused,to cut to whole story short she started a relationship wit d guy after all I pleaded wit her,I even had to warn d guy for u to know how much I luved her,my guy it was so impossible for me to let go,but after my best guy talked to me and told me I know I was her first guy dat she will definitely want to taste anoda,dat if I'm better she will come back,so I called her ,wished her luck and moved on,wen she came back 6months lata to mend fences,I've lost all luv for her and I told her I've forgiven her but we can just b friends,she kept on beggin dat we should start again but I've lost it wit her,later I asked her wat happened to d oda guy and she said he left her for her girlfriend...so my guy ,its always very difficult to let go but ur case is beta Dan mine cos u already have a new girl,pls focus on ur new girl and never try to meet ur ex one on one...before u know it u will get over her...it always seem impossible at first but trust me u will get over her .... And if I may chip in ,I'm a comfortable learned business man and dis guy in question is just a salary earner who still lives wit his parents...at times dis girls tink wit there anus...wat doubled my pain was knowing I'm better Dan d guy..so guy just move on...

1 Like

Re: Should I Give My Ex Another Chance Or Continue With My New Girlfriend? by coolh3ad(m): 3:44am On Apr 01, 2016
Slyguy:
Av bin dating my girlfriend for quite a while nw 3 years to b specific...6months into our relationship she read ma watsapp chart of where I was comparing her wt dis chick I really liked...she told me it was over Nd as usual I begged her for like a week b4 she took me back...m her 3 bf by d way..so like a ur into d relationship she went 2 visit friends in anoda school I was so scared cos her ex schools dere so I called her to knw where she was Nd she told me her ex place ..doing wat she said just visiting...BT my mind was troubled I knew something had happened but couldn't prove it. So when she came back I was just making use of her fone wen a text entered saying tanks u made my weekend ...of course I asked Nd she said nothing DAT it was because she cooked for him...I relaxed Nd was very devoted to her BT she won't STP talking abt her ex to me...den a day came wen she confessed to me DAT she actually slept wt d ex ...dis was after I found the packet of postinol 2 in her bag wen I was helping her move to a new house so I asked wat she wanted wt it cos we Dnt use it as usual she denied saying some girl gave it to her to study....after she confessed to MD things has never being same cos I really CNT bring myself to b faithful cos I still av dis nagging feeling DAT she might still cheat. Above all she has a very bad temper she can even disgrace me in public while she's angry...recently I broke things up wt her but she refused to take it...but I Dnt how to go zbt dis relationship cos I think it has been stretched to its limits...pls narialanders honest advice pls

And you want us to advise you..So you are telling us you don't know what to do abi...Ehn, Marry her na....abi
Re: Should I Give My Ex Another Chance Or Continue With My New Girlfriend? by pxdaniel(m): 6:38am On Apr 01, 2016
Cutehector:
I will just slap this op nw to receive divine sense...

Bros, I really need dat slap o
Re: Should I Give My Ex Another Chance Or Continue With My New Girlfriend? by pxdaniel(m): 6:39am On Apr 01, 2016
Peacefulgold:
Op let me give u an example wit myself...i dated a girl for 3yrs,and dis happened 2010 ,I was her first guy and she was a darling all tru,she gained admission yle we were dating,there was a time we spent like 3months before we saw ,but before den she has been acting funny,she came to my house after 3months and she was in no mood for romance,I didn't complain,but I was amazed wen she left d bed around 2am and went off d room,I waited she didn't come back,den I stepped out and found out d sitting room door was open,I stood and was listening to d thrash my girl was saying to anoda guy,d part dat blew my mind was wen she was begging d guy to just tell her he Luvs her so she can sleep,I just walked back to bed,wen she came in I asked her were she was coming from and she said she went to ease herself and I told her to shut up cos I have a toilet in d room,I now told her all I heard her say and I told her it was over ,she started crying and begging,I told her I would have walked her out of my house at dat ungodly hour if not because of d luv I have for her,I also told her dat because of d luv I ave for her and I don't want her more pains dat I wouldn't call back d guy she just called and tell him she is in a guys house ,I told her to go back to school and continue wit d guy,but she kept on begging and even opted to calling d guy in my presence to tell him she was done ,but I grabbed d phone and ended d call,and for dat single act I forgave her rite there,but my guy after some months she came to do her IT in lag,she was staying wit her uncle ,but she works on d island and I happen to also do business on d island,so we c almost everyday after work ,one day she was in my shop wen she picked a call ,but d way she answered d call I was uncomfortable and I had to ask who d guy was and she said its there engineer in their office,,after 2 days a friend called me and asked if I've broken up wit my girl and I was surprised at d question so asked y and he said my girl posted a pics on fb where a guy was carrying her on his laps and even commented d guy was her new crush whom she was considering giving a chance, I was so mad cos she added almost all my friends on fb as her friends mostly d guys and dey all had excess to d pics,so I waited for her to come back from office and I challenged her wit d pics and she said its just a publicity stunt,I warned her and told her to pull d pics down,but she refused,to cut to whole story short she started a relationship wit d guy after all I pleaded wit her,I even had to warn d guy for u to know how much I luved her,my guy it was so impossible for me to let go,but after my best guy talked to me and told me I know I was her first guy dat she will definitely want to taste anoda,dat if I'm better she will come back,so I called her ,wished her luck and moved on,wen she came back 6months lata to mend fences,I've lost all luv for her and I told her I've forgiven her but we can just b friends,she kept on beggin dat we should start again but I've lost it wit her,later I asked her wat happened to d oda guy and she said he left her for her girlfriend...so my guy ,its always very difficult to let go but ur case is beta Dan mine cos u already have a new girl,pls focus on ur new girl and never try to meet ur ex one on one...before u know it u will get over her...it always seem impossible at first but trust me u will get over her .... And if I may chip in ,I'm a comfortable learned business man and dis guy in question is just a salary earner who still lives wit his parents...at times dis girls tink wit there anus...wat doubled my pain was knowing I'm better Dan d guy..so guy just move on...

Wow...some gals are terrible! Tnx
Re: Should I Give My Ex Another Chance Or Continue With My New Girlfriend? by Cutehector(m): 6:40am On Apr 01, 2016
pxdaniel:

Bros, I really need dat slap o
continue with ur new babe na.. se ti gbo
Re: Should I Give My Ex Another Chance Or Continue With My New Girlfriend? by pxdaniel(m): 6:43am On Apr 01, 2016
ethene:

Op I totally understand how u feel cos av been in a similar or close to ur case before. The fact is it is not that easy to let go off her(ur ex) because truly speaking ur feelings for her are genuine. But my advice is don't ever make the mistake of going back to her cos is not worth it and it would never work rather u would get hurt the more. With time u will get over what u are feeling for her though it may take a while, mine took over 4years before I got over it even while I was on another relationship. Mind u that u can never trust her again. Just like u too, in my own case I saw it coming but I was always carried by her tears and begging not until I finally stood my ground. At best both of u could be just friends and nothing more. Lest I forget some one earlier told u that u were too young; that's a fact and that is another reason u are feeling the way u are feeling now and she is taking advantage of it, with time u would get to know how to handle cases like this. Just like u in my case I was younger and she was my first too but now I am more matured and am very happy for the step I took. Don't make the mistake of taking her back as ur gf for anything for ur good and for her good.

Ok. I really appreciate ur comment

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some ladies with hot temper / I Am New Here!!!!! / How Did You Get A First Kiss From Your Current Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.