Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,179 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

How Did You Get A First Kiss From Your Current Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Get A First Kiss From Your Current Partner (3171 Views)

How Did You Meet Your Current Partner. / How Often Do You Think Of Breaking Up With Your Current Partner? / How You 100% Certain That You Will Get Married To Your Current Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Get A First Kiss From Your Current Partner by Senipapa(m): 8:27pm On Oct 27, 2016
Yea, let's share our experiences on how our first kiss happened.

Mine was on a cool afternoon she visited me in my house after three months of chyking and the normal I will think about it posting. Both on the bed gisting and cracking jokes, she bit my hand playfully and I responded by telling her not to try it again or I will take vengeance by kissing her lips, to my surprise she bit my hand again, this time very soft that my John Thomas had to rise provocatively, I immediately moved my lips close to her and kissed her, and to my surprise she welcomed my lips by giving me one of the hottest kiss I have ever had. After the mind blowing kiss her first statement was do I still have to give you an answer on your dating proposal.

For those of you who will ask if we had sex the answer is NO WE DIDN'T.

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Get A First Kiss From Your Current Partner by Goldenheart(m): 8:42pm On Oct 27, 2016
kiss

That wonderful feeling..... Always very mesmerizing...

Then one day.................she starts acting funny. tongue

1 Like

Re: How Did You Get A First Kiss From Your Current Partner by Enyesweet: 8:42pm On Oct 27, 2016
ohhh ,,,, this so sweet,, mine was almost same, I don already fall for the guy finish,, I dey form James bond.. las las his kisses blew me off my feet and gave me giant butterflies in my stomach.
Re: How Did You Get A First Kiss From Your Current Partner by kinggogo: 8:42pm On Oct 27, 2016
I neva get
Re: How Did You Get A First Kiss From Your Current Partner by Twaci(f): 8:45pm On Oct 27, 2016
What is kiss?

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Get A First Kiss From Your Current Partner by imperialQueen(f): 9:18pm On Oct 27, 2016
i av not kissed before oooh

how does it look lyk sef undecided
Re: How Did You Get A First Kiss From Your Current Partner by youngberry001(m): 9:21pm On Oct 27, 2016
Twaci:
What is kiss?
who be dis one......

Re: How Did You Get A First Kiss From Your Current Partner by youngberry001(m): 9:24pm On Oct 27, 2016
imperialQueen:

shuuu another one again....!
Re: How Did You Get A First Kiss From Your Current Partner by slimmjohn(m): 9:24pm On Oct 27, 2016
grin grin
imperialQueen:
i av not kissed before oooh how does it look lyk sef undecided

hehehehe come lemme tutor you....
Re: How Did You Get A First Kiss From Your Current Partner by Twaci(f): 9:25pm On Oct 27, 2016
youngberry001:
who be dis one......

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Get A First Kiss From Your Current Partner by slimthugchimee(m): 9:29pm On Oct 27, 2016
stll have virgin lips undecided
Re: How Did You Get A First Kiss From Your Current Partner by imperialQueen(f): 9:31pm On Oct 27, 2016
[quote author=slimmjohn post=50562850] grin grin

hehehehe come lemme tutor you....[/quote. .

how?? ... u gonna do it with me or with someone else
Re: How Did You Get A First Kiss From Your Current Partner by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 27, 2016
Is kiss another name for cucumber undecided
Re: How Did You Get A First Kiss From Your Current Partner by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 27, 2016
Twaci:
What is kiss?
i understand... U know that moment when ur 'chemistry' teacher asks u, What is chemistry?
Re: How Did You Get A First Kiss From Your Current Partner by slimmjohn(m): 9:35pm On Oct 27, 2016
[quote author=imperialQueen post=50563019][/quote] you of course,that's why i asked you to come na
Re: How Did You Get A First Kiss From Your Current Partner by Twaci(f): 9:37pm On Oct 27, 2016
Smallville10:
i understand... U know that moment when ur 'chemistry' teacher asks u, What is chemistry?
I know Chemistry! cheesy

It's when Falz meets Simi smiley

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Get A First Kiss From Your Current Partner by imperialQueen(f): 9:40pm On Oct 27, 2016
slimmjohn:
you of course,that's why i asked you to come na

chiiisssooosss!!!

i cover my lips with d blood of God
Re: How Did You Get A First Kiss From Your Current Partner by slimmjohn(m): 9:42pm On Oct 27, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Is kiss another name for cucumber undecided
No! Another name for cucumber's leaf!
Re: How Did You Get A First Kiss From Your Current Partner by slimmjohn(m): 9:44pm On Oct 27, 2016
grin
imperialQueen:

chiiisssooosss!!!

cheesy
imperialQueen:

chiiisssooosss!!!

I reopen it with the holy ghost fire!!!!!!
Re: How Did You Get A First Kiss From Your Current Partner by S2kluv: 9:58pm On Oct 27, 2016
Everybody above me continue ooooooo

dey lie

kiss nd tell is Nt offense anymore

Bt 4 me lip sealed

I knw d person below me will lie too

1 Like

Re: How Did You Get A First Kiss From Your Current Partner by buffalowings: 10:08pm On Oct 27, 2016
Never had a French kiss

That's weird cos I've done the deed.
Re: How Did You Get A First Kiss From Your Current Partner by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 27, 2016
slimmjohn:
No! Another name for cucumber's leaf!
you type like you are shoutinggrin
Re: How Did You Get A First Kiss From Your Current Partner by RENOWNED2(m): 11:21pm On Oct 27, 2016
Senipapa:
Yea, let's share our experiences on how our first kiss happened.

Mine was on a cool afternoon she visited me in my house after three months of chyking and the normal I will think about it posting. Both on the bed gisting and cracking jokes, she bit my hand playfully and I responded by telling her not to try it again or I will take vengeance by kissing her lips, to my surprise she bit my hand again, this time very soft that my John Thomas had to rise provocatively, I immediately moved my lips close to her and kissed her, and to my surprise she welcomed my lips by giving me one of the hottest kiss I have ever had. After the mind blowing kiss her first statement was do I still have to give you an answer on your dating proposal.

For those of you who will ask if we had sex the answer is NO WE DIDN'T.
See As I Dey See Your Teeth All The Way From Nasarawa Because You Manage Kiss Girl Yesterday...No Go Find Work..'Mr Loverboy'.
Re: How Did You Get A First Kiss From Your Current Partner by Akinlekanwr(m): 11:24pm On Oct 27, 2016
We are saving it till we get joined in marriage. Anyone knows if kissing is allowed in MFM?
Re: How Did You Get A First Kiss From Your Current Partner by RENOWNED2(m): 11:30pm On Oct 27, 2016
imperialQueen:

Kindly Upload You Pishure For Asessement So As To Determine Your Eligibility For Scholarship Into Renowned Royal Academy Of Kissery...Offer Ends By 6pm Tomorrow ..Thanks!
Re: How Did You Get A First Kiss From Your Current Partner by Rexhenrex(m): 11:31pm On Oct 27, 2016
nairalanders and derailing a thread is like apc and confuision....if u av any experience share it rather than trying to act funny with lame lines
Re: How Did You Get A First Kiss From Your Current Partner by RENOWNED2(m): 11:35pm On Oct 27, 2016
Rexhenrex:
nairalanders and derailing a thread is like apc and confuision....if u av any experience share it rather than trying to act funny with lame lines
Lamer Than Grinning From Ear To Ear Because You Kissed A Girl Like The OP? In This 21st Century? Tell Me Another Story Bro..
Re: How Did You Get A First Kiss From Your Current Partner by RENOWNED2(m): 11:39pm On Oct 27, 2016
Diddyydiva:
you type like you are shoutinggrin
Diddydiva, This Guy Has Nothing To Offer...Come This Side grin
Re: How Did You Get A First Kiss From Your Current Partner by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 27, 2016
RENOWNED2:
Diddydiva, This Guy Has Nothing To Offer...Come This Side grin
grin grin

How you take know?
Re: How Did You Get A First Kiss From Your Current Partner by Rexhenrex(m): 11:46pm On Oct 27, 2016
RENOWNED2:
Lamer Than Grinning From Ear To Ear Because You Kissed A Girl Like The OP? In This 21st Century? Tell Me Another Story Bro..
i knew one adamu will surely quote me, i will advise u to steer clear my lane because i can't put up with your kind i will only say this once.
Re: How Did You Get A First Kiss From Your Current Partner by RENOWNED2(m): 11:48pm On Oct 27, 2016
Diddyydiva:
grin grin

How you take know?
If we see them, we dey know. Na gift...No talk say i no tell you..LMAO
Re: How Did You Get A First Kiss From Your Current Partner by RENOWNED2(m): 11:53pm On Oct 27, 2016
Rexhenrex:
i knew one adamu will surely quote me, i will advise u to steer clear my lane because i can't put up with your kind i will only say this once.
My Friend, Wee Yoo Kip Kwayet?!..You Dey Tell Who Wetin Once. You No Get Elder For Your Village?? These Small Small Shildren No Dey Fear Person These Days, Dem Go Pass You For Road,to Greet Na Problem Smh..NIGERIA..NO BE YA FAULT SHA!

(1) (2) (Reply)

100 Best Sex Positions Every Guy Should Know And Practise / How To Grow Beards In Weeks / But Why Do All Guys Come To Nairaland....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.