Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,165 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? (8387 Views)

*my Sweet Boyfriend/husband/father Of My Kids/olowo-ori Mi/di'm Is Back**(pix). / What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by fellybabe(f): 12:39pm On Nov 10, 2006
It all started in Abuja in 2001.

I was a jambite then on campus and was on my way to jambite night party at SUG complex. While dancing at the party, an half caste guy(student) just walked up to me and we danced for an hour. We chatted all through the night and before you say jack, we became friends and six years after, we are still inseperable. And in a month's time. We'll be wedding.

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by jess(f): 11:45am On Nov 17, 2006
Well, i have known my fiance for, let me say, as long as i can remember. In fact, he was my classmate in primary one and we acted together in a school play back in primary school. Our mothers were best friends then but they had a misunderstanding back then that severed their friendship.My family relocated when i was in primary five and we've moved to two different cities within Nigeria. We lost contact, but were united during my NYSC after we moved back to that city. To cut the story, we are best friends and i love him so much that i can't wait for our wedding. Our union has united our mothers.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by ashewo(m): 4:23pm On Nov 20, 2006
well, i met my gal about a month ago at a career nationals in DC. We danced all night at the after party. She just said yes few weeks ago and i ope this lasts cos i really like her,
Yea, playboys fall in love toooooo, aite!
Re: How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by Seun(m): 8:09pm On Apr 07, 2007
Moving to romance section
Re: How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by hotchic1(f): 9:47pm On Apr 07, 2007
I met my bf when i finished secondary school ,i haven't gained admission so i decided to learn hair dressing,this so called guy stays very close to the salon,all i realised was that he comes to my salon everyday to gist.We became friends and he later asked me out,and if i must confess,i really tripped,i have been in the relationship for almost two years now and its been fun.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by adeboo(f): 3:51pm On Apr 10, 2007
Well its all well and good.

But i havent met him yet and when i do you will be the first to know - but i do see himin my dream though (does that count) grin
Re: How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by ATLANTA96(m): 5:15pm On May 20, 2007
I NEVER MET ANY YET PLS U CAN EMAIL IF U DON'T MIND,
Re: How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by squirrel20(f): 4:45pm On Mar 13, 2008
haven't met him
Re: How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by almondjoy(f): 7:52pm On Mar 13, 2008
In the university of course. . . . .not on Nairaland! kiss
Re: How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by tkb417(m): 7:56pm On Mar 13, 2008
i don jam some and we don scatter. . .
i'll still jam again but hopefully, nothing go scatter us
Re: How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by bigfather(m): 8:17pm On Mar 13, 2008
Met my wifey through my cousin 8yrs ago,started as just an ordinary fling but the thing come dey sweet me so tay we hook ourselves. grin grin grin
Re: How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by Zandra1(f): 3:52am On Mar 14, 2008
I met my husband at my uncle's house in 2005. It was the fall semester and I was a college freshman then. I was home for that weekend so my parents and I decided to go visit my uncle. The first day I met my husband, he kept staring at me with the most captivating and seductive/'bedroom' eyes Id ever seen. I was like dang! this guy has the most beautiful eyes Ive ever seen. Whew. We started dating a few months later and . . . . . kiss wink kiss.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by fellybabe(f): 4:15am On Mar 14, 2008
Oh,dat sounds interesting
Re: How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by hammers(m): 9:48am On Mar 14, 2008
I met her first in my dreams
Then physically in the white house! grin grin grin
If u like no believe grin grin
Re: How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by teissys(f): 5:09pm On Nov 27, 2008
I'm yet to meet that guy who'll make my world more interesting. Do they really exist?
Re: How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by just1n(m): 5:25pm On Nov 27, 2008
Of c0s dey exist, sexy. Just browse around. Perhaps, u can holla at a brova called justin. smiley
Re: How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by just1n(m): 5:29pm On Nov 27, 2008
wat changed my c0s tu because? Why dis spell check dey fumble naw? See as e don spoil our romance. . . . tongue
Re: How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by chimex4u(m): 5:57pm On Nov 27, 2008
I met her in my house it such happened she came back after travelling out for a while, her dad and mine are close so they got to spend sometime at our place before travelling to their state, fortunately for me that day i was coming back from uni that day and boom i met her she looked beautiful and i greeted her thinking she was someone older than me damn!! we got talking the next couple of days took her to some nice place and befoe you know it, we were on~~!!
Re: How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by cibilola(f): 6:52pm On Nov 27, 2008
at work!! lol,
guy went pass my desk every morning at work and smiled a smile that I know was not fake  grin grin
he was too shy to say anything but 'good morning'. I was too shy to say anything as well (besides i heard its a taboo to ask a guy out)

this continued for about 2 months until finally he got my desk number from his assistant and gave me a call!!!!! My God, that was the happiest day of my life because we are loving every moment of it!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by vicade(m): 6:54pm On Nov 27, 2008
I met her in the school where i was doing my NYSC. she was the head girl. smiley
Re: How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by Moyola(f): 6:57pm On Nov 27, 2008
twas in da early 90s

met him during yam festival. . . . our fillage

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by jgirl3: 7:31pm On Nov 27, 2008
I don't know about boyfriend o!

But I know for husband. . . I met him first in heaven, when God took his rib out to create me. smiley
Re: How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by H2O2: 7:34pm On Nov 27, 2008
j-girl:

I don't know about boyfriend o!

But I know for husband. . . I met him first in heaven, when God took his rib out to create me. smiley

Hehe this is a man's world.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by jgirl3: 7:38pm On Nov 27, 2008
H2O2:

Hehe this is a man's world.
No it's not! angry angry angry angry angry angry
It's a biblical notion. God created us to help your sorry selves because y'all are useless without us.
He created women out of men but men need that one rib to actually look and feel responsible.
As for us, a rib can stand alone.
You better start catering to women properly o!

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by H2O2: 7:39pm On Nov 27, 2008
Stop skirting around the obvious: You wouldn't exist without my rib. kiss All that story wen you dey yarn, na beans?
Re: How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by jgirl3: 7:42pm On Nov 27, 2008
H2O2:

Stop skirting around the obvious: You wouldn't exist without my rib. kiss All that story when you dey yarn, na beans?
LOL! Since when did you become Adam? cheesy cheesy cheesy
H2O2, I think your rib has not yet been formed jare. Look well! God used all your ribs on you. That would explain why you hate women so much.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by H2O2: 7:46pm On Nov 27, 2008
That makes me a "super" man. tongue The ladies man. Whoever's ribs you came out of, you must have stolen an extra one from him; i think that's why you're super spicy.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by jgirl3: 7:49pm On Nov 27, 2008
H2O2:

That makes me a "super" man. tongue The ladies man. Whoever's ribs you came out of, you must have stolen an extra one from him; i think that's why you're super spicy.
Goodness me! Even superman had a missing rib. You better start looking for another person's rib that could be passed off as yours. I need you to be romantically involved with a naija girl so you can come here and start praising us more. All I ask is for one girl that will make you be nice to all the girls on NL. Is that too much to ask?
LOL! I'm sure the rest of my ribs are fine thank you. I was mad with just one, I don't do overdose.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by H2O2: 7:54pm On Nov 27, 2008
They're so far under my radar.  I don't think you and your sisters are ready for me.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by jgirl3: 7:58pm On Nov 27, 2008
H2O2:

They're so far under my radar.  I don't think you and your sisters are ready for me.
Do you have a thing for sisters or what?
Better start looking for them. You're too feeble to handle me or my sisters. I cannot be charged with homicide.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by bethsy: 8:25pm On Nov 27, 2008
i met my hubby two years ago thru a friend at first it was intended to be a fling but now we are a happy couple
Re: How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by just1n(m): 9:46pm On Nov 27, 2008
Fling turn union. . . . Wow, dats cool! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. / NAUGHTY NL GIRL: My Nairaland Girlfriend [PICTURE] / Come Forward And Marry Us – Female Soldiers Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.