Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? (8388 Views)

*my Sweet Boyfriend/husband/father Of My Kids/olowo-ori Mi/di'm Is Back**(pix). / What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by koolkamzzy(m): 11:38am On May 24, 2011
hope he's not reading this o, cos you met him on NL, dont want you to loose him on NL o grin grin
Re: How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by Dyt(f): 11:40am On May 24, 2011
Teheehehehhe
he prolly myt read em later bt he doesnt read meanings 2 my posts
Re: How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by koolkamzzy(m): 12:01pm On May 24, 2011
Abi you don give am [size=4pt]kop no mi[/size]
Re: How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by Dyt(f): 12:04pm On May 24, 2011
Blinks
me i no jst understand u o
Re: How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by IZUKWU(m): 5:27am On May 25, 2011
Still searching and seeking.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by Zahnda(f): 5:55am On May 25, 2011
He was dropping off his then girlfriend/
co-worker of mine/acquaintance at work. She introduced us. The rest as they say, is scandalous history.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 25, 2011
bump
Re: How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by sexylogan(m): 8:36pm On May 25, 2011
she was standing by the road beside her car that had a flat tyre. had no clue on how to

change it. stoppd my bmw and helped her out. the rest is history.
cool
Re: How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 25, 2011
I dey met dem plenty 4 facebook oooh. Thiefing pple's gf & wives over dat social network with just 'hi' on chat is so sweet.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by jenn4lyfe(f): 12:25am On May 27, 2011
i met my husband online few months later he came to meet me now were married for 8months, and i love him so much i hate when hes out of my sight
Re: How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 27, 2011
how come i feel some people are lying their asses out here? mtscheeeeeeeeew
Re: How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by jenn4lyfe(f): 6:28pm On May 27, 2011
maybe ur feelin is wrong
Re: How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 30, 2011
sexylogan:

she was standing by the road beside her car that had a flat tyre. had no clue on how to

change it. stoppd my bmw and helped her out. the rest is history.
cool

quit lying! grin you know you parked your hoopty and called AAA. LOL!

@ topic: school. smiley
Re: How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by obowunmi(m): 8:15pm On May 30, 2011
Thru fbk
Re: How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 30, 2011
obowunmi:

Thru fbk

interesting.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by kattilynn: 2:12pm On Jun 01, 2011
well my friend started dating his friend and we all had art class together so one day i just start talking about fast foods and then he starts talking too and we discovered we had almost evrything in common i had a boyfriend at the time but this guy adam was so cute and sweet we always flirted(nvr cheated) i was in bad relationship and me and him talked all the time we were both shy i was the type if i liked u i cant look u in the eyes while talking to u. and he was shy by barley talking to anyone at all jus his friends(which werent many) i was a rebelious teen and he was a shy awkward boy tht was into comics videogames etc he was sweet and boy ever cute he was my dream guy i was invited ovr to his friends house to hang with all of em on devils nite the nite b4 i kissed him and shyed away and skipped off as if it were my 1st kiss thn on devils nite we sat on his friends bed watching movies ended up playing footies and started to cuddle thn whn we all left for his friends gf's place he grabbed my hand and held it funny thing we started dating tht nite on DEVILS NITE we plan on getting engaged next year and married whn my bby girl is 4 (shes a month now) ooh ya and i was pregnant thru our relationship with my exs bby and he stood their thru it all he loves my daughter as much as he loves me im soo much happier my life changed now my grades are better i quit smoking and drinking and i have alot of ppl who respect me and love being around me he changed my life grin

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by Beync(f): 2:49pm On Jun 01, 2011
At work, like joke like play the rest i no fit talk am finish cheesy
Re: How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by IZUKWU(m): 9:16pm On Jun 02, 2011
katti lynn:

well my friend started dating his friend and we all had art class together so one day i just start talking about fast foods and then he starts talking too and we discovered we had almost evrything in common i had a boyfriend at the time but this guy adam was so cute and sweet we always flirted(nvr cheated) i was in bad relationship and me and him talked all the time we were both shy i was the type if i liked u i cant look u in the eyes while talking to u. and he was shy by barley talking to anyone at all jus his friends(which werent many) i was a rebelious teen and he was a shy awkward boy tht was into comics videogames etc he was sweet and boy ever cute he was my dream guy i was invited ovr to his friends house to hang with all of em on devils nite the nite b4 i kissed him and shyed away and skipped off as if it were my 1st kiss thn on devils nite we sat on his friends bed watching movies ended up playing footies and started to cuddle thn whn we all left for his friends gf's place he grabbed my hand and held it funny thing we started dating tht nite on DEVILS NITE we plan on getting engaged next year and married whn my bby girl is 4 (shes a month now) ooh ya and i was pregnant thru our relationship with my exs bby and he stood their thru it all he loves my daughter as much as he loves me im soo much happier my life changed now my grades are better i quit smoking and drinking and i have alot of ppl who respect me and love being around me he changed my life grin
positive impact.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by tpia1: 1:50am On Aug 19, 2014
jess: Well, i have known my fiance for, let me say, as long as i can remember. In fact, he was my classmate in primary one and we acted together in a school play back in primary school. Our mothers were best friends then but they had a misunderstanding back then that severed their friendship.My family relocated when i was in primary five and we've moved to two different cities within Nigeria. We lost contact, but were united during my NYSC after we moved back to that city. To cut the story, we are best friends and i love him so much that i can't wait for our wedding. Our union has united our mothers.

primary one?
Re: How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by tpia1: 1:52am On Aug 19, 2014
Zandra1: I met my husband at my uncle's house in 2005. It was the fall semester and I was a college freshman then. I was home for that weekend so my parents and I decided to go visit my uncle. The first day I met my husband, he kept staring at me with the most captivating and seductive/'bedroom' eyes Id ever seen. I was like dang! this guy has the most beautiful eyes Ive ever seen. Whew. We started dating a few months later and . . . . . kiss wink kiss.

he carries "bedroom eye" everywhere?

just asking.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by tpia1: 4:51am On Aug 19, 2014
category: I met her, hmmn, where self.
mo ti gba gbe sha!
but, wait oh! just a munuite!
'll be right back.

category: I'm back, just asked her,
She has forgoten too.
Let me ask ma friend!

so nobody remembers?

una be alien ni?

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by tpia1: 4:53am On Aug 19, 2014
how come i feel some people are lying their asses out here? mtscheeeeeeeeew

lol
Re: How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by DyingFetus: 2:27am On Aug 27, 2023
first gf met at a uni orientation party. She came from a family that was absolutely loaded and was SO needy that it completely ruined the relationship, like threatening to hurt herself if I didn't text her back within like 5 minutes. Bleep that. Lasted one year grin

Second gf I met while studying abroad in Colombia. She was one of the professor's teaching aides, but all she really did during the semester is translate shit. We did the whole LDR thing for 3 years until a friend contacted me with proof she'd been cheating on me for a while.

Third gf/FWB we met when she our waitress at a random work lunch outing. She was cool, but it didn't work out together. We stayed friends though although we cut out the sex after we found other SOs.

Fourth gf(current gf) we met in line at the grocery store. She was with her mom when I asked for her number and to this day I get a bit of shit for it lol.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by 22o62021: 7:24am On Aug 27, 2023
When NL has sane people.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by Anny69: 6:53pm On Aug 27, 2023
cibilola:
at work!! lol,
guy went pass my desk every morning at work and smiled a smile that I know was not fake  grin grin
he was too shy to say anything but 'good morning'. I was too shy to say anything as well (besides i heard its a taboo to ask a guy out)

this continued for about 2 months until finally he got my desk number from his assistant and gave me a call!!!!! My God, that was the happiest day of my life because we are loving every moment of it!!!!!!!
Awwn. 😍
Re: How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by Anny69: 7:02pm On Aug 27, 2023
Pafuri:
I met the woman who will become my wife in a hotel in Mokola, Ibadan. It is almost directly opposite the road that leads to Premier Hotel. It was in the early 70s and I was a young Customs Officer. When I look back, I conclude that it was my tribalism that led me to this. You see, the hotel housed Ibo sex-peddlers exclusively and I am Ibo. I had a "Kini So" (Omo Ibadan) colleague who wanted to introduce me to girls from that town but whoside, it had to be an Ibo girl, afterall I am Ibo. Well, to cut a long story short, we have 7 children but none of them is mine. angry sad cry cry cry cry
👀👀Hmmm.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by Sweetvie: 11:12pm On Aug 27, 2023
22o62021:
When NL has sane people.
Yeah, lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy Valentines Day Images 2015 For Valentines Day / NAUGHTY NL GIRL: My Nairaland Girlfriend [PICTURE] / Sad News: See What Happened To This Popular Nairalander (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.