Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? (8401 Views)

*my Sweet Boyfriend/husband/father Of My Kids/olowo-ori Mi/di'm Is Back**(pix). / What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by victorian(f): 10:25pm On Nov 27, 2008
I was walking up the stairs in a shopping complex , when i met this cute/handsome well known guy. And i was like, is this really, ? lipsrsealed Oh, my gosh, my heart raced but my face was calm, i just "bone" small , i guess undecided. He was also staring at me too, while walking down the stairs and he said 'Hi'; i smiled and replied 'hi' too. And i asked are you not, Mr.? and he smiled and said yes, live and direct. And he asked , do i have an office in this complex , i said , nope but i came for a seminar. He then gave me his card to call anytime smiley
   As our backs were turned past each other walking, I wanted a last peek so i turned my head backwards to see him one last time for that day and funny enough he did same; our eyes met again and my heart wan burst with excitement and embarassment.
But after that day, i called few days later and a beautiful relationship started which will be consumated into marriage in a few months time smiley

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by Cipriani(m): 11:24pm On Nov 27, 2008
Don't have any tongue tongue tongue
Re: How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by sillyboy(m): 2:41am On Nov 28, 2008
Can I even answer this?. . . . . .

I dont have a wife or an official gf. . . . but I meet girls randomly. Parties, cafes, library, malls . . .just name it. Een where am not even invited undecided
Re: How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by whatever90(f): 2:48am On Nov 28, 2008
@topic

ask me again angry

victorian:

I was walking up the stairs in a shopping complex , when i met this cute/handsome well known guy. And i was like, is this really, ? lipsrsealed Oh, my gosh, my heart raced but my face was calm, i just "bone" small , i guess undecided. He was also staring at me too, while walking down the stairs and he said 'Hi'; i smiled and replied 'hi' too. And i asked are you not, Mr.? and he smiled and said yes, live and direct. And he asked , do i have an office in this complex , i said , nope but i came for a seminar. He then gave me his card to call anytime smiley
   As our backs were turned past each other walking, I wanted a last peek so i turned my head backwards to see him one last time for that day and funny enough he did same; our eyes met again and my heart wan burst with excitement and embarassment.
But after that day, i called few days later and a beautiful relationship started which will be consumated into marriage in a few months time smiley

ahhh victoria so uve finally chosen d celebrity over d other guy wink
Re: How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by 190: 7:43am On Nov 28, 2008
wen i use okada jam my babe! tongue
Re: How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by 190: 7:47am On Nov 28, 2008
shocked shocked
Re: How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by chika98: 7:47am On Nov 28, 2008
190: I cannot even comprehend wetin u dey yarn
Re: How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by category(m): 8:20am On Nov 28, 2008
I met her, hmmn, where self.
mo ti gba gbe sha!
but, wait oh! just a munuite!
'll be right back.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by category(m): 8:23am On Nov 28, 2008
I'm back, just asked her,
She has forgoten too.
Let me ask ma friend!
Re: How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by eminemkayc: 9:10am On Nov 28, 2008
I met her at amytiville, detroit when i went 4 hols,bt we've splitted!!
Re: How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by Ben13: 9:20am On Nov 28, 2008
Cipriani:

Don't have any tongue tongue tongue

cipriani as old as you are!
Re: How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by Okijajuju1(m): 9:38am On Nov 28, 2008
@ Topic

I have about three or four of them so it depends on which one wey you wan know about.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by victorian(f): 7:04pm On Nov 28, 2008
@whatever90, do i have any other choice grin and at least my hot shot celebrity guy is more eager to get settled with me, than the other guy. I put the other guy through a test last weekend and he failed woefullyangry. My dear , a peacock in hand is better than a million pigeons flying around wink and i love him but he loves me more. I should be grateful and thankful. smiley
Re: How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 28, 2008
@ topic

Through Satty aka Satan. This is not a joke! lipsrsealed
Re: How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by 190: 4:46am On Nov 29, 2008
grin grin
Re: How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by nicolac1(f): 12:02pm On Nov 29, 2008
I met mine on the metro, he started talking to me, i told him to get lost, he followed me off, invited me for a beer & we got married 2 weeks ago cheesy

Not my usual pick up place but it worked great for us both!!
Re: How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by MrCrackles(m): 12:10pm On Nov 29, 2008
I didnt meet my girlfriend

She met me undecided
Re: How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by bigwidza(m): 12:19pm On Nov 29, 2008
fellybabe how you mate your sexxmate was slutish like.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by bigwidza(m): 12:21pm On Nov 29, 2008
nicola that was slutish again.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by nicolac1(f): 1:07pm On Nov 29, 2008
Thanks wink

Nah only joking, like i said its not my usual way of meeting people but this time it had a happy ending cheesy
Re: How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 23, 2011
, cool stories
Re: How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by Pafuri(m): 1:23am On May 24, 2011
I met the woman who will become my wife in a hotel in Mokola, Ibadan. It is almost directly opposite the road that leads to Premier Hotel. It was in the early 70s and I was a young Customs Officer. When I look back, I conclude that it was my tribalism that led me to this. You see, the hotel housed Ibo sex-peddlers exclusively and I am Ibo. I had a "Kini So" (Omo Ibadan) colleague who wanted to introduce me to girls from that town but whoside, it had to be an Ibo girl, afterall I am Ibo. Well, to cut a long story short, we have 7 children but none of them is mine. angry sad cry cry cry cry
Re: How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by MsPotato(f): 2:07am On May 24, 2011
I met him in the same school in 2004. We were both studying there but he took Computer Engineering and I took Business and Hotel Management. We became really good friends for 4 years and started dating in 2008 till to date.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by Dyt(f): 8:06am On May 24, 2011
I met him on NL
Re: How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by Nobody: 8:09am On May 24, 2011
Dyt:

I met him on NL

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked undecided
Re: How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by Dyt(f): 8:13am On May 24, 2011
^^^ yels?
Re: How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by 190: 8:18am On May 24, 2011
Met her at a toilet at Mac donalds  angry
Re: How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by Nobody: 8:42am On May 24, 2011
190:

Met her at a toilet at Mac donalds  angry

Oh she's your co-cleaner ? aww cool how romantic I bet you will propose to her @ KFC . . .
Re: How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by koolkamzzy(m): 11:14am On May 24, 2011
Dyt:

I met him on NL

I Know, hehehehe grin grin grin grin

How ya doing?
Re: How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by Dyt(f): 11:16am On May 24, 2011
Doin grt boi
bn a wyl o
me miss u small
Re: How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by koolkamzzy(m): 11:29am On May 24, 2011
who b boi

so na only small u mis me abi
Re: How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? by Dyt(f): 11:33am On May 24, 2011
Hugs him
oh my gbiggest gboi
kisses
i miss u shinshini

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Come Forward And Marry Us – Female Soldiers Cries Out / Braless Lady Blasted For Dancing With Her Chest (Video) / Lets Be Honest, Nairalanders Has Bad Mouth More Than Any Other Social Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.