Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Ambode Orders The Repair Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Orders The Repair Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway (11817 Views)

Buhari Orders The Immediate Restoration Of Security Aides To Governor Obiano / Ambode Orders Invasion Of Funmi Tejuoso's Residence By Policemen (Video) / Ambode Orders Repair Of Oshodi-Apapa Expressway(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Orders The Repair Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by liberty3330: 8:36am On Apr 01, 2016
OK
Re: Ambode Orders The Repair Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by pwettiejay(f): 8:50am On Apr 01, 2016
Abeg, make them kon do am, not sure they'l complete the road bfor the end of his two tenures (if any)........but this one they'r mentioning just some places, is it just the pot holes that are to be repaired?
Re: Ambode Orders The Repair Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by tete7000(m): 9:39am On Apr 01, 2016
No be dem spoil am before? Should we now clap that they are doing what they once undone?
Re: Ambode Orders The Repair Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by StunningCEO: 10:27am On Apr 01, 2016
one thing about Jagaban is his ability to bring performers into the right roles.....Eko oni baje o... angry angry...we must not forget that Ambode had the second highest WAEC results in the whole of west africa...he is a chartered accountant....and a masters degree holder with great experience in public and private sector.... cool....
Re: Ambode Orders The Repair Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by Azeezco87: 10:46am On Apr 01, 2016
If dey can do it, it think it will be a welcome development cus I knw aw we suffer on that road.
Re: Ambode Orders The Repair Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by Bollinger(m): 11:24am On Apr 01, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
God bless Ambode....He means well for Lagosians

Think about it. Does anyone order you to take a bath in the mornings or brush your teeth? Giving an order to do any kind of maintenance means there is no plan which means the money was not budgeted for. Maintenance should be same as waking up and brushing your teeth. It is automatic. Nigerian leaders do not put maintenance into consideration when it comes to structures put in place. Let's assume Ambode does it, are we going to wait for another order to fix it again. Nigeria is truly phucked up.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Orders The Repair Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by Goke7: 11:28am On Apr 01, 2016
Mr. Governor Ilasa-Isolo-Oshodi express road also need urgent attention. God bless
Re: Ambode Orders The Repair Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by pheesayor(m): 11:46am On Apr 01, 2016
At long last, I visited badagry about 5 times last year for my introduction and wedding and the journey was hell for all and sundry (sic). Thanks God there will be patches pending when CCECC will get there for expansion.

happyboyce2016:

http://www.punchng.com/ambode-orders-repair-of-lagos-badagry-expressway/
Re: Ambode Orders The Repair Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by Jacko1(m): 12:58pm On Apr 01, 2016
Every single bus stop I know back to back
Ma area finally in the news
Morogbo repping for life
Ambode do our road abeg we don suffer
Re: Ambode Orders The Repair Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by Jacko1(m): 1:00pm On Apr 01, 2016
Goke7:
Mr. Governor Ilasa-Isolo-Oshodi express road also need urgent attention. God bless

Dont worry I will work on it..... Are there any other roads in your area you wud like me to look into
As If Ambode is on nairaland mtschew
Re: Ambode Orders The Repair Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by qtx(m): 3:15pm On Apr 01, 2016
happyboyce2016:

http://www.punchng.com/ambode-orders-repair-of-lagos-badagry-expressway/
the only thing which i can confirm this man is doing very well in Lagos so far is roads maintenance.
i give it to him. If you drive in Lagos, you will testify to this.
Kudos Ambo.
Re: Ambode Orders The Repair Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by Skmoda360(m): 4:54pm On Apr 01, 2016
Thank God

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ayu: "I Held No Meeting With Wike In Port Harcourt" / Dapchi Schoolgirls Abduction: Staff, Parents, Locals Narrate Harrowing Ordeal / DSS Denies Withdrawing Saraki, Dogara’s Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.