Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,602 members, 7,851,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:41 PM

Marriages Based On Deception(fraud) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriages Based On Deception(fraud) (1433 Views)

Lady Uses Sex To Trap Lover Wanted For Fraud / "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple / What Hurts Us Most In A Cheating Partner...the Away -sex Or The Deception (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriages Based On Deception(fraud) by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 01, 2016
this is not binding at all and forms an easy basis for annulment i.e they invalidate the marriage and its as if you were never married before...
this is the case in most Christian churches, catholics , muslims and even in the court of law......

you might say christians and catholics ... well annulment is diffrent from divorce ... in divorce you can be reffered to as divorcee as your previous marriage was valid while in annument its like you were never married before

according to wikepedia

Annulment is a legal procedure for declaring a marriage null and void. Unlike divorce, it is usually retroactive, meaning that an annulled marriage is considered to be invalid from the beginning almost as if it had never taken place .

so something like keeping away the fact you are impotent as a man, or you dont have a uterus , or you are married somewhere else , or lying about genotype etc makes your marriage null and void and is not even considered divorce..

other reasons for annulement can be if one is mentally incapable e.g underage or psychological stuffs....

Aim of these.... dont lie to get into marriage and if you find yourself in it, if you cant forgive and renew your vows then simply annul the marriage and remarry
its not divorce b4 you say you are caged ... not all ....

so sleeping around or turning the woman into a punching bag would not help.....

cheers....

you can learn more about these on

https://www.ewtn.com/expert/answers/marital_consent.htm
http://writ.news.findlaw.com/grossman/20100305.html
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annulment

or use google cool
Re: Marriages Based On Deception(fraud) by Bluezy13(m): 7:45am On Apr 01, 2016
Hmmm...

But it isn't biblical... And that makes it a sin.
Re: Marriages Based On Deception(fraud) by ATMC(f): 7:50am On Apr 01, 2016
I support separation but not divorce.
Re: Marriages Based On Deception(fraud) by divinehand2003(m): 8:12am On Apr 01, 2016
ATMC:
I support separation but not divorce.

Separation and divorce, mean the same to me
Re: Marriages Based On Deception(fraud) by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 01, 2016
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...

But it isn't biblical...
And that makes it a sin.

nit biblical ko... so if you marry a lady that is legally married to another man in church also , you will stay as second husband ...

lol you guys can turn bible to robot sha...
Re: Marriages Based On Deception(fraud) by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 01, 2016
divinehand2003:

annulment is not divorce....
Re: Marriages Based On Deception(fraud) by ATMC(f): 8:22am On Apr 01, 2016
divinehand2003:

They are not the same. Separation can be for a while and for the sole purpose of sorting yourselves out.
Re: Marriages Based On Deception(fraud) by Bluezy13(m): 8:36am On Apr 01, 2016
sexyexcalibur:

nit biblical ko... so if you marry a lady that is legally married to another man in church also , you will stay as second husband ...

lol you guys can turn bible to robot sha...

Marrying a lady legally married to some else is not biblical.
It is a sin of adultery.
Besides, no true church allows that.
By-the-way, not only Christianity, many other religions forbid that.

Now to your rationale; I'm forced to believe you are autistic in this trend.
Your understanding is rooted in just being a second husband which I'll attribute to immaturity/irresponsibility.

And what the heck is robot doing in the argument?
Re: Marriages Based On Deception(fraud) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 01, 2016
Bluezy13:

Marrying a lady legally married to some else is not biblical.
It is a sin of adultery.
Besides, no true church allows that.
By-the-way, not only Christianity, many other religions forbid that.

Now to your rationale; I'm forced to believe you are autistic in this trend.
Your understanding is rooted in just being a second husband which I'll attribute to immaturity/irresponsibility.

And what the heck is robot doing in the argument?

I just used dat as an example of deception ... A married woman deceived you that she is single and you marry her... Will you annul the marriage or not... Will you consider it as a sin or not... Or u just chill and continue in the scam of a marriage.... You are just twisting my point for your arguments sake... Same also is annulment for every other form of deception e.g the examples I mentioned earlier....

I did not start this... Like I said , check google... Most churches do same...

Go into any marriage with deception and see for yourself
Re: Marriages Based On Deception(fraud) by Bluezy13(m): 7:44pm On Apr 01, 2016
sexyexcalibur:

I just used dat as an example of deception ... A married woman deceived you that she is single and you marry her... Will you annul the marriage or not... Will you consider it as a sin or not... Or u just chill and continue in the scam of a marriage.... You are just twisting my point for your arguments sake... Same also is annulment for every other form of deception e.g the examples I mentioned earlier....

I did not start this... Like I said , check google... Most churches do same...

Go into any marriage with deception and see for yourself
You failed to mention that either party is unaware that either party is already married.
You portrayed everything as if they gets married with knowledge of the fact that one party is already married.

A married woman deceives me into marrying her.
As long as I'm unaware, I've not sinned.
She alone is the defaulter.

Be careful not to attack me but my message
Re: Marriages Based On Deception(fraud) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 01, 2016
Bluezy13:

You failed to mention that either party is unaware that either party is already married.
You portrayed everything as if they gets married with knowledge of the fact that one party is already married.

A married woman deceives me into marrying her.
As long as I'm unaware, I've not sinned.
She alone is the defaulter.

Be careful not to attack me but my message

i din not attack u oga... lols... life z not dat hard na....
Re: Marriages Based On Deception(fraud) by Bluezy13(m): 9:42pm On Apr 01, 2016
sexyexcalibur:

i din not attack u oga... lols... life z not dat hard na....

Ok then

(1) (Reply)

My Letter To The Singles / Why Are You Still Single? '#singlebecause' Is Trending On Twitter / Lol..is This Man The Second Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.