Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,494 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

What Hurts Us Most In A Cheating Partner...the Away -sex Or The Deception - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Hurts Us Most In A Cheating Partner...the Away -sex Or The Deception (2559 Views)

The Amount Of Times You Can Forgive A Cheating Spouse - Bamisepeter's Blog / Why You Should Never Tolerate A Cheating Partner / 7 Easy Ways Of Identifying A Cheating Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Hurts Us Most In A Cheating Partner...the Away -sex Or The Deception by Eddygourdo(m): 4:48pm On May 21, 2016
I have to now contend that a marriage I attended last year, filled with joy and plump is finally over. Chidi never expected to be a divorcee and am sure neither did tolani. Yet all our pleas to him to forgive and forget fell on deaf ears. Not because he didn't forgive, but he could not forget.

I remember my reason for not visiting this fellow any longer, I couldn't understand the lack of boundaries his wife displays. Unto say I no wan make mistake nack my padi wife, I had to keep off and lie I am never in town. I always had this thinking that something was amiss, till the unpalatable story of him seeing sperms in her buttocks when he tried having a quick sex one day, apparently she was having an office affair and never cleaned up properly on the said day he tried to have a quickie. She later confessed and all but it appears that on the day in question she denied everything flatly. Chidi will always point to that denial and swear it was due to God's grace he didn't strangle her. He could touch another man's sperm on his wife and yet she was denying it.

I tried to make him see reasons that she was scared and its human nature to deny at such moment , and if after a year he could get past the sex part, why couldn't he just let go of the denial part. Today dat marriage has officially ended. Tolani changed during the past year of their issues, the once bubbly and flirty woman did everything to see that her marriage was salvageable. Yet her unfortunate past ruined her. To cheat could be devil's work but to lie about cheating is definitely man's work.

Its a deliberate ploy to decieve, to humiliate, to outsmart and denigrate a loved one. I understand my buddy though, even if I feel he forgave the sex but not the deception , and that he might regret that since I can confirm that she turned a new leaf.

What hurts the most and why exactly........ The sex ? Or the accompanying lying and deception. Even both
Re: What Hurts Us Most In A Cheating Partner...the Away -sex Or The Deception by Vikky014(f): 4:50pm On May 21, 2016
the lying and deception hurts most nt the sex

1 Like

Re: What Hurts Us Most In A Cheating Partner...the Away -sex Or The Deception by Chazzyboy: 4:52pm On May 21, 2016
Trust
Re: What Hurts Us Most In A Cheating Partner...the Away -sex Or The Deception by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:52pm On May 21, 2016
sex and imagination of how it happened...
Re: What Hurts Us Most In A Cheating Partner...the Away -sex Or The Deception by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 21, 2016
The sex first.. I'm closer to STDs with that. The deception is not something new to me lol. I've been lied to over and over I've come to that stage where I just believe people cos I HV to for the mean time only to find out over time for sure for sure.
Re: What Hurts Us Most In A Cheating Partner...the Away -sex Or The Deception by cruzita(f): 4:56pm On May 21, 2016
Both of them is damn painful .Extra marital affair KILLS AND DESTROYS .BE WARNED
Re: What Hurts Us Most In A Cheating Partner...the Away -sex Or The Deception by ZeeAfrica(f): 4:57pm On May 21, 2016
To have someone u care abt not give a damn abt u. Coz once someone cheats, means dey dnt realy care abt u dat much
Re: What Hurts Us Most In A Cheating Partner...the Away -sex Or The Deception by Eddygourdo(m): 4:58pm On May 21, 2016
Vikky014:
the lying and deception hurts most nt the sex
I thought dat was a male thing. Guess women feel the same about the lies too
Re: What Hurts Us Most In A Cheating Partner...the Away -sex Or The Deception by rosieluv(f): 5:02pm On May 21, 2016
both hurts
Re: What Hurts Us Most In A Cheating Partner...the Away -sex Or The Deception by Vikky014(f): 5:02pm On May 21, 2016
Eddygourdo:
I thought dat was a male thing. Guess women feel the same about the lies too
i so much hate lies eh. it is better to tell me the truth despite dt it hurts than to deceive and lie to me. y shld i think abt d sex who sex epp
Re: What Hurts Us Most In A Cheating Partner...the Away -sex Or The Deception by donbenedict(m): 5:03pm On May 21, 2016
Oh my gosh she catches me red handed cheating on her and I deny flatly to her dat I don't knw what she is talkn about? Ryt?

grin

Lord even knws I will die dat night
Re: What Hurts Us Most In A Cheating Partner...the Away -sex Or The Deception by PunkyV(f): 5:03pm On May 21, 2016
The deception of the sneaky toad tongue To be double-crossed is the most painful & the most infuriating thing ever. It makes me almost epileptic with fury (the shakes) because you feel like such a dummy. It's humiliating.

The sex is not much of an issue with me. It's his D after all. He just wont be sharing it with the world while with me. Full stop. It's disrespectful.
Re: What Hurts Us Most In A Cheating Partner...the Away -sex Or The Deception by Eddygourdo(m): 5:11pm On May 21, 2016
Vikky014:
i so much hate lies eh. it is better to tell me the truth despite dt it hurts than to deceive and lie to me. y shld i think abt d sex who sex epp
funny. Truthful e no epp anyone. Though for std purposes and hiv it should be monogamous
Re: What Hurts Us Most In A Cheating Partner...the Away -sex Or The Deception by Eddygourdo(m): 5:12pm On May 21, 2016
donbenedict:
Oh my gosh she catches me red handed cheating on her and I deny flatly to her dat I don't knw what she is talkn about? Ryt?

grin

Lord even knws I will die dat night
hahahahaha funny u
Re: What Hurts Us Most In A Cheating Partner...the Away -sex Or The Deception by Eddygourdo(m): 5:13pm On May 21, 2016
PunkyV:
The deception of the sneaky toad tongue To be double-crossed is the most painful & the most infuriating thing ever. It makes me almost epileptic with fury (the shakes) because you feel like such a dummy. It's humiliating.

The sex is not much of an issue with me. It's his D after all. He just wont be sharing it with the world while with me. Full stop. It's disrespectful.
am guessing both could hurt you in equal measure
Re: What Hurts Us Most In A Cheating Partner...the Away -sex Or The Deception by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 21, 2016
grin I must call smellinganus, seems he can relate to this..( a lil bit) tongue
Re: What Hurts Us Most In A Cheating Partner...the Away -sex Or The Deception by abouzaid: 5:19pm On May 21, 2016
rubbish, imagine your girlfriend you live in the same compound with bringing in a man and spend the night with him in the full view of your compound people, then you would know what pain is, even God does not forgive all sins yet i forgave and she did worse. that was a big mistake on my part.
Re: What Hurts Us Most In A Cheating Partner...the Away -sex Or The Deception by Vikky014(f): 5:22pm On May 21, 2016
Eddygourdo:
funny. Truthful e no epp anyone. Though for std purposes and hiv it should be monogamous
yes u r right
Re: What Hurts Us Most In A Cheating Partner...the Away -sex Or The Deception by Eddygourdo(m): 5:22pm On May 21, 2016
abouzaid:
rubbish, imagine your girlfriend you live in the same compound with bringing in a man and spend the night with him in the full view of your compound people, then you would know what pain is, even God does not forgive all sins yet i forgave and she did worse. that was a big mistake on my part.
what a public disgrace. You tried in forgiving such. With a gun to me head, I won't forgive such a woman oh
Re: What Hurts Us Most In A Cheating Partner...the Away -sex Or The Deception by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 21, 2016
PunkyV:

Does that mean he has to as a matter of rule swear down he'll stick with you before he has his way with you? You talking deception as if he has promised for better for worse on the altar.
Re: What Hurts Us Most In A Cheating Partner...the Away -sex Or The Deception by PunkyV(f): 5:24pm On May 21, 2016
Eddygourdo:
am guessing both could hurt you in equal measure

Not the sex much.
Re: What Hurts Us Most In A Cheating Partner...the Away -sex Or The Deception by PunkyV(f): 5:29pm On May 21, 2016
pinceprinz:
Does that mean he has to as a matter of rule swear down he'll stick with you before he has his way with you? You talking deception as if he has promised for better for worse on the altar.

I just EXPECT people to have a moral compass & be decent, is all. I don't expect oaths, I just expect them to know right from wrong. Finish. If he doesnt understand that, then he shouldnt be with me. End of.
Re: What Hurts Us Most In A Cheating Partner...the Away -sex Or The Deception by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 21, 2016
PunkyV:

I just EXPECT people to have a moral compass & be decent, is all. I don't expect oaths, I just expect them to know right from wrong. Finish. If he doesnt understand that, then he shouldnt be with me. End of.
If that's the case, then its not the deception; actually your standards . All I can infer from your piece. You want a unidirectional as.shole who don't do two. Hope you'll meet up with all of his fantasies? He won't have any excuses at that ykno? wink
Re: What Hurts Us Most In A Cheating Partner...the Away -sex Or The Deception by abouzaid: 5:38pm On May 21, 2016
Eddygourdo:
what a public disgrace. You tried in forgiving such. With a gun to me head, I won't forgive such a woman oh
believe me,if i tell you the full gist,you would deliver a dirty slap to my face for been such w weakling, love is indeed a weakness.
Re: What Hurts Us Most In A Cheating Partner...the Away -sex Or The Deception by SmellingAnus(m): 5:39pm On May 21, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin I must call smellinganus, seems he can relate to this..( a lil bit) tongue
sweetheart to me is the lie that follows the cheatt that hurts me more... I can get married to LovePeddler but to to a foolish liar...
Re: What Hurts Us Most In A Cheating Partner...the Away -sex Or The Deception by abouzaid: 5:44pm On May 21, 2016
PunkyV:

if you really meant what you wrote, then can we be friends?
Re: What Hurts Us Most In A Cheating Partner...the Away -sex Or The Deception by PunkyV(f): 5:45pm On May 21, 2016
pinceprinz:

If that's the case, then its not the deception; actually your standards . All I can infer from your piece. You want a unidirectional as.shole who don't do two. Hope you'll meet up with all of his fantasies? He won't have any excuses at that ykno? wink

LOL, well it's the whole package. I'm really sensitive to betrayal & yes, I also have very rigid principles. If he thinks I dont meet his fantasies, then I prefer he leaves than do sneaky shìt behind my back. That gets to me like nothing else.
Re: What Hurts Us Most In A Cheating Partner...the Away -sex Or The Deception by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 21, 2016
PunkyV:

LOL, well it's the whole package. I'm really sensitive to betrayal & yes, I also have very rigid principles. If he thinks I dont meet his fantasies, then I prefer he leaves than do sneaky shìt behind my back. That gets to me like nothing else.

Oh OK, Till you meet the robot that'll meet all your specifications anyway...
Re: What Hurts Us Most In A Cheating Partner...the Away -sex Or The Deception by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 21, 2016
the sex is the painful part, cos it'll be difficult to continue having sex with my hubby ooo, what of the disease he might give me
Re: What Hurts Us Most In A Cheating Partner...the Away -sex Or The Deception by PunkyV(f): 5:55pm On May 21, 2016
pinceprinz:

Oh OK, Till you meet the robot that'll meet all your specifications anyway...

I'm already one step ahead, I dont need a relationship to feel whole so whether the "robot" does exist or not, it'll always be rainbows & lollipops in Punkyville grin
Re: What Hurts Us Most In A Cheating Partner...the Away -sex Or The Deception by PunkyV(f): 5:56pm On May 21, 2016
abouzaid:
if you really meant what you wrote, then can we be friends?

Of course smiley
Re: What Hurts Us Most In A Cheating Partner...the Away -sex Or The Deception by halfricanadian(f): 5:58pm On May 21, 2016
PunkyV:

cry cry cry cry its like u my twin

We av d same brain mindset nd approach to life

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Heart Is Broken At A Moment, What Does She Mean By This Excuse?? / One Sex Tip Guys Wish Girls Knew / “my Lover And Her Uncle Banged Me Same Night” – Lady Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.