Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,567 members, 7,816,386 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 - Travel (365) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 (899544 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by chikos: 1:34pm On Oct 02, 2016
Egonne1:
My sister, Now they are asking for receipts for the items in the other 3 bags which I don't even have. Please let me know how it goes with yours cos they keep telling me they don't know where the other 3 are. It's well

One of my rules while traveling is to never throw away receipt even chewing gum receipt till I get to Nigeria and my luggage is at home with me. My sister had a nasty experience with emirate in 2010.the paid for just half of her receipt. Plus they might even tell you that they are going to pay for certain things cos you are supposed to bring them into Nigeria in the first place

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by chikos: 2:05pm On Oct 02, 2016
As for diapers & formula, I can't believe I'm saying dis but if I run out of forex over there,I'm so coming bak to happily commence baby on NAN. Certified by Nestlé.
[/quote]

Even the oyibo milk ,babies are sometimes sensitive to the milk. My baby eats and poo immediately after taking similac advance. I tried Enfamil it was still happening though not as frequent. I take speed change to sma gold and the baby started gaining weight immediately. My baby for de like atinga cos I wan do oyibo.

ccemordi:
Hello House, .. l . Thanks!

Let ur mother go with malaria drugs from Nigeria. Some people have fever immediately after child birth or some weeks later.she should inform the pharma. That the malaria tablet is for someone that that just gave birth.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by teamchocolate: 3:07pm On Oct 02, 2016
Hi chanbaby, i av been a silent follower of this thread because i intend to birth in america too.given your history, I think you should apply alone first and do not hide your intention of wanting to give birth in America because it is not a crime as long as you can afford it but just read through this thread so ur better prepared than your last overview. DH can apply once you get yours with the intent of witnessing the birth of ur baby cuz I know you will get it this time.. But do this on time as ur 5 months gone.. I wish you best of luck.

Chanbaby:
Goodday my Sabi people. Pls my DH and I applied for a visa in March for vacation to celebrate our marriage anniversary but we were denied based on the usually no tie story. Now I am 5months pregnant and I will like to give birth in USA. I still don't work but my DH salary has significantly increased after that denial. We have travel history, I schooled in the UK and we both traveled together for my graduation.
can we apply together again or I should apply alone?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by volsea: 6:14pm On Oct 02, 2016
Thanks for your prompt response, please which hospital did you use in florida and what's the cost like? I've read through shelly 23's post on how expensive their cost can be, how is your POE experience through Orlando. Your reply will be appreciated first time traveler please.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by nefertitiram: 7:40pm On Oct 02, 2016
ladyAy:
Hi Nerf, Pls can I pay lyft with cash because the way Nigerian cards are acting up ehn it's scary o
quote author=nefertitiram post=49829917]

Lyft.

Uber is $48 for my trips, lyft is $35. Omo see porting

No you cant.. I'm using my naija card. I can send u my code so that u can get $20 off ur 1st ride
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by temmyo: 7:42pm On Oct 02, 2016
jamjam5000:

Hi, i am currently in florida. Had my baby about 3 weeks ago
why not write about your experience and the cost of things so far if you've not done that already?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by chicagobound: 8:11pm On Oct 02, 2016
Hello fam, I'm just passing by ni oh and as always ozycy, LadyG, Nefertitiram, Firsttymum and plenty others I hail all of you, God bless you guys incredibly. Congratulations everyone on new babies, porting and visas. @triplekmama your posts cracked me up. Congratulations firsttymum wish u a verrrrry safe one.

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by volsea: 9:14pm On Oct 02, 2016
@jamjam5000, please assist me your POE experience, the hospital and cost to help a sister. God bless you.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by volsea: 9:25pm On Oct 02, 2016
@jamjam5000, please help me with your Poe experience, hospital, cost and doctor to help a sister please. God bless you
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by firsttymum(f): 10:17pm On Oct 02, 2016
chicagobound:
Hello fam, I'm just passing by ni oh and as always ozy.cy, LadyG, Nefe.rtitiram, Firstty and plenty others I hail all of you, God bless you guys incredibly. Congratulations everyone on new babies, porting and visas. @triplek mama your posts cracked me up. Congratulations firsty wish u a verrrrry safe one.
Awwww thanks my darling. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by firsttymum(f): 11:25pm On Oct 02, 2016
justwise:
Some people may find this old UK border force video very helpful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9pAdig-oJI

Watch from 37mins
Wow...
The Nigerian farmer and his lies en... One lie to the other... Why not prevent over staying ur visa in d first place.

Oh and that pregnant woman... It was just unfortunate. She shld have gone to the us embassy at least.... Na wa o....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by TripleKMama: 11:43pm On Oct 02, 2016
E conscine u? I call my own. Make u call ya own.
justwise:

You know sometimes.. i keep imagining how wonderful Nigeria would have been if we spent less time calling the name of God but doing his will.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by TripleKMama: 11:46pm On Oct 02, 2016
Is it my email or NL PM? Nawa o. I need d info Badt pls buzz me on Whatsapp na. Tanks
My NL name na 1word but u split am. Also check my email wella
Tyrah1:
@triplek mama mailerdemon no allow me reply o just sending it back
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by ccemordi(m): 11:52pm On Oct 02, 2016
Thank you so much

chikos:

As for diapers & formula, I can't believe I'm saying dis but if I run out of forex over there,I'm so coming bak to happily commence baby on NAN. Certified by Nestlé.

Even the oyibo milk ,babies are sometimes sensitive to the milk. My baby eats and poo immediately after taking similac advance. I tried Enfamil it was still happening though not as frequent. I take speed change to sma gold and the baby started gaining weight immediately. My baby for de like atinga cos I wan do oyibo.

Hello House, .. l . Thanks!.

Let ur mother go with malaria drugs from Nigeria. Some people have fever immediately after child birth or some weeks later.she should inform the pharma. That the malaria tablet is for someone that that just gave birth.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by TripleKMama: 11:52pm On Oct 02, 2016
Me too Puliz! grin
nefertitiram:

I need d code abeg
No you cant.. I'm using my naija card. I can send u my code so that u can get $20 off ur 1st ride
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Tyrah1: 12:19am On Oct 03, 2016
Lol na typo @triplekmama Yes ur pm don't know y it can't reply
TripleKMama:
Is it my email or NL PM? Nawa o. I need d info Badt pls buzz me on Whatsapp na. Tanks
My NL name na 1word but u split am. Also check my email wella
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by ladyAy: 7:12am On Oct 03, 2016
Please send me the code oh. I've downloaded the app. All is set!!!

nefertitiram:

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by CyZubby(f): 7:30am On Oct 03, 2016
Congratulations.
ccemordi:
Hello House, .. DW had a baby boy at WHMC on Thursday 2days ago. My mom and daughter also got their visas approved same day .. two God news the same day but DW is down with fever (Headache , vomiting & hotbody temperature) . this nurses just de load her with painkiller that is not working for her..My relative here warned me never to mention malaria in front of the doctors or nurses. That if I do. they will quarantine us lol..... please I need advise on how I can pass this issue. Please doctors and gurus in the house .. I need advise on this issue...

I will post the break down cost for the hospital and doctor later when the bills start coming.. please I need help with my question about the fever above. Thanks!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by gold638: 7:31am On Oct 03, 2016
Pls oo. Also send the code. Will really appreciate.

nefertitiram:

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by gold638: 7:32am On Oct 03, 2016
Hello Everyone. So I'm leaving for Atlanta today poo. Any last words of advise as regards POE, boarding Qatar, or any other thing? Just tot to ask ooo. Will be back to share my successful POE experience
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by tablesturn: 8:14am On Oct 03, 2016
Have a pleasant flight and we sure look forward to your successful POE

gold638:
Hello Everyone. So I'm leaving for Atlanta today poo. Any last words of advise as regards POE, boarding Qatar, or any other thing? Just tot to ask ooo. Will be back to share my successful POE experience

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by ChuksCodar(m): 9:11am On Oct 03, 2016
Good day friends i have this problem with usps i had a package sent to me since on the 3rd of September and have not been able to track it am really sad cause its not tracking on usps site or even on nipost the tracking number UH000132908US i would really appreciate your help God bless you all
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by ChuksCodar(m): 9:19am On Oct 03, 2016
funtolash:
@Treasure1611, try their post office. I used USPS cos it was very close to where am staying.
good day my friends have had a package sent to me since on the 3rd of September and have not been able to track it even on usps and nipost tracking site am really confused and sad cause i don't know what to do please can anybody help out this is the tracking number UH000132908US
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Afi7naira: 10:25am On Oct 03, 2016
I greet the gurus and members on board ooo
Thank you for sharing what you know with us , infact i wonder where else such info would be readily available.
I come in peace from next door - in search of small salt for my soup- afterwards i shall share the soup oo

Is there anyone from Ghana here going through the process?

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 03, 2016
gold638:
Wishing you a safe flight and a seamless Poe experience, carry your burden of proof in your handbag you just might need it, you Qatar mediff form abi what is it called, pray and believe all will be well, cheers

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by fehinebony(f): 11:32am On Oct 03, 2016
ChuksCodar:
good day my friends have had a package sent to me since on the 3rd of September and have not been able to track it even on usps and nipost tracking site am really confused and sad cause i don't know what to do please can anybody help out this is the tracking number UH000132908US

Go to the nearest post office to confirm the status of your package. If it's a delivery sent from US to Nigeria, I doubt if it has arrived, it takes over a month sometimes 2 months sef , hence the reason you cant track it. Or it might be at the post office ....just Go to the nearest post office.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 03, 2016
For those considering KLM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Ulio(f): 4:13pm On Oct 03, 2016
Gdevening mamas, does BA use port healths fit to fly. Also when do i need to submit it. A day befr d trip or on d travel day?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by lobus: 4:14pm On Oct 03, 2016
Hello guys. Please is there anyone going to Houston tomorrow or next? I want the person to help me take notarized consent letter. I would really appreciate any help.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by omoba88: 4:17pm On Oct 03, 2016
Hi everyone, pls for those that used WHMC lately can you share the fees you paid...having a hard time in deciding which hospital to go with... #dis forex hike can make a calculator's battery run down
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by XX01(f): 4:22pm On Oct 03, 2016
Ulio:
Gdevening mamas, does BA use port healths fit to fly. Also when do i need to submit it. A day befr d trip or on d travel day?

I asked this question earlier. It's your doctor's report that they will collect. You submit it when you are checking in. Don't forget to make a photocopy just in case.

(1) (2) (3) ... (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) ... (405)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.