Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,126 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 - Travel (364) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 (899494 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Austine2020: 10:53pm On Oct 01, 2016
tablesturn:
That was a good video to buttress the essence of this group. Say the truth and be set free. SHe should have been truthful to the US embassy from the beginning and all this would have been a breeze.

May be if she has sent a letter of intent change to the embassy to notify them about her change in travel plans, it should have solved the problem for her immediately even without them consulting the US embassy. because the white woman asked her if she told them about her plans during her visa interview and she said NO. But her case are many,because she also violates the Airline Law on the actual weeks with which she can travel with Pregnancy. All in all, it was a bad day for her also that the Oyibo embassy liaison officer was on duty that particular day. My take was that any day my wife will have the opportunity to give birth in the US,she wont fly any European Airline.because i dont want any story at all. They always ask too much questions on what doesn't concern them. They wont give Babies born by non citizens in their country passport but they will also try to block people using their Airlines to travel for child birth to the US for citizenship.I just pity that woman.

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by justwise(m): 11:01pm On Oct 01, 2016
Austine2020:
May be if she has sent a letter of intent change to the embassy to notify them about her change in travel plans, it should have solved the problem for her immediately even without them consulting the US embassy. because the white woman asked her if she told them about her plans during her visa interview and she said NO. But her case are many,because she also violates the Airline Law on the actual weeks with which she can travel with Pregnancy. All in all, it was a bad day for her also that the Oyibo embassy liaison officer was on duty that particular day. My take was that any day my wife will have the opportunity to give birthday in the US,she wont fly any European Airline.because i dont want any story at all. They always ask too much questions on what doesn't concern them. They wont give Babies born by non citizens in their country passport but they will also try to block people using their Airlines to travel for child birth to the US for citizenship.I just pity that woman.

You are contradicting yourself
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by justwise(m): 11:04pm On Oct 01, 2016
tablesturn:
That was a good video to buttress the essence of this group. Say the truth and be set free. SHe should have been truthful to the US embassy from the beginning and all this would have been a breeze.

Actually I don't feel sorry for her because people like her makes things difficult for genuine travelers

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Austine2020: 11:08pm On Oct 01, 2016
justwise:
[/b]

How?

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by justwise(m): 11:14pm On Oct 01, 2016
Austine2020:
How?

You stated that the woman violated airline rules and failed to inform the embassy about her pregnancy but at the same time accusing the British immigration lady of blocking women using other airlines.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 01, 2016
Justwise the woman should have just made life easier for herself by informing the embassy or using the visa for the purpose it was obtained for really!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Austine2020: 11:23pm On Oct 01, 2016
justwise:

You stated that the woman violated airline rules and failed to inform the embassy about her pregnancy but at the same time accusing the British immigration lady of blocking women using other airlines.
Hahaha,U understand nah,i just felt sorry for the woman,Lol. all her plans,her dream US baby, Her ticket Money,Her joy, Her time,etc. are all in vain. Even her visa was cancelled as well, as i heard in that video. But all hope is not lost for her,because she will still have her bundle of joy in Naija safely by the Grace of God.She is just an unlucky woman that had a very bad day. but life must go on.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by TripleKMama: 11:32pm On Oct 01, 2016
I don't tink so.
These are 3 mutually exclusive points dat overlapped wella grin
justwise:
[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by TripleKMama: 11:41pm On Oct 01, 2016
I nefa watch d video o. No data for now smiley but I tink d first point being dat she no inform at initial interview (just like me) and she no com write change of intent. Which I did.
Truth is these guys are so thorough & well trained to look out for other stuffs we may not rily know! Do dey make mistakes in d process? Hell yes! But na their country so make we free dem.
Me I wrote Change of intent but got a Generic reply which I still printed out. I no attend d conference for which genuinely got d visa. My mama die. Burial. Condolence. Memorial. Etc. Some pipo Get genuine reasons for not following up wit their plans & truly, God has d final say. And if after every, dem no allow u enter, just carry ur waka back to naija dey pray God to open better doors for ya pikin so. Ayam not a US nor UK citizen buh I dey make am for dis life & after I check out,na heaven dey wait me. Wot else do I live for?. It are not a do-or-die affair biko. Amem? Amem!
justwise:

7 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 01, 2016
volsea:
I've spent more than 2 weeks reading through the post here. I noticed there is no florida mama here at all, can anyone please help me on how to get doctor/ hospital in Orlando since I plan staying with a relative there. Counting on your assistance please as I'm bid to travel in 2 weeks time.
check shelly23's posts she had her baby in FL
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Dwebb55: 11:55pm On Oct 01, 2016
justwise:
Some people may find this old UK border force video very helpful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9pAdig-oJI

Watch from 37mins

This one na bad market oh, chie!

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Austine2020: 11:59pm On Oct 01, 2016
TripleKMama:
I nefa watch d video o. No data for now smiley but I tink d first point being dat she no inform at initial interview (just like me) and she no com write change of intent. Which I did.
Truth is these guys are so thorough & well trained to look out for other stuffs we may not rily know! Do dey make mistakes in d process? Hell yes! But na their country so make we free dem.
Me I wrote Change of intent but got a Generic reply which I still printed out. I no attend d conference for which genuinely got d visa. My mama die. Burial. Condolence. Memorial. Etc. Some pipo Get genuine reasons for not following up wit their plans & truly, God has d final say. And if after every, dem no allow u enter, just carry ur waka back to naija dey pray God to open better doors for ya pikin so. Ayam not a US nor UK citizen buh I dey make am for dis life & after I check out,na heaven dey wait me. Wot else do I live for?. It are not a do-or-die affair biko. Amem? Amem!
Its true Dear, its not everyone that knows that giving birth in the US is not illegal. We are opportuned to be part of this great forum that explains all about US Visas and Procedures of giving birth in the US as well. The woman might not even know anything about airlines pregnancy rules or anything about letter of intent change or even Documents to travel with,like Correspondences with Dr or Doctors appointment letter. Because i can hear her said that she went to the US last in 1975. I must confess that i didint know anything about all these as well until i stumbled to this Forum,.Thats why i so much pity the woman,because ignorant can cause u the problem of your Life and ignorance is not an Excuse for offence.

8 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by herrik066: 12:04am On Oct 02, 2016
Congratz Quin9

quin9:
Had my baby girl yesterday...
Hospital: WHMC
Will post my total bill later,when all bills come in,just for updates purpose as a lot of people have already dropped that info here
....on to baby's documents
#missionaryjourneyalmostcomplete
#nairalandalumni2016inabit grin

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by quin9(f): 12:44am On Oct 02, 2016
Thanks @herrik066 ,regards to wifey,we await the good news.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by jamjam5000(f): 1:53am On Oct 02, 2016
BeckyU:
My dear Mamas and Papas, na so I booked uber from Oakbend to my accomodation in Richmond some days ago. Not more than 15-20 mins drive and the bill come up to $15.something. This is outrageuos in my own opinion. Please I need your help. Does anyone know of any cheap taxi operator in this Houston area I can book on a weekly rate or anything cheaper pls. God bless as you share.

Try using the lyft app which is a cheaper alternative to uber .
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by jamjam5000(f): 3:36am On Oct 02, 2016
volsea:
I've spent more than 2 weeks reading through the post here. I noticed there is no florida mama here at all, can anyone please help me on how to get doctor/ hospital in Orlando since I plan staying with a relative there. Counting on your assistance please as I'm bid to travel in 2 weeks time.

Hi, i am currently in florida. Had my baby about 3 weeks ago

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by ladyAy: 5:18am On Oct 02, 2016
Hi Nerf, Pls can I pay lyft with cash because the way Nigerian cards are acting up ehn it's scary o
quote author=nefertitiram post=49829917]

Lyft.

Uber is $48 for my trips, lyft is $35. Omo see porting[/quote]
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by ccemordi(m): 6:47am On Oct 02, 2016
Hello House, .. DW had a baby boy at WHMC on Thursday 2days ago. My mom and daughter also got their visas approved same day .. two God news the same day but DW is down with fever (Headache , vomiting & hotbody temperature) . this nurses just de load her with painkiller that is not working for her..My relative here warned me never to mention malaria in front of the doctors or nurses. That if I do. they will quarantine us lol..... please I need advise on how I can pass this issue. Please doctors and gurus in the house .. I need advise on this issue...

I will post the break down cost for the hospital and doctor later when the bills start coming.. please I need help with my question about the fever above. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by justwise(m): 7:38am On Oct 02, 2016
chloe7:
Justwise the woman should have just made life easier for herself by informing the embassy or using the visa for the purpose it was obtained for really!

Oh well..you know some Nigerians are smarter than everybody?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by justwise(m): 7:41am On Oct 02, 2016
Austine2020:
Hahaha,U understand nah,i just felt sorry for the woman,Lol. all her plans,her dream US baby, Her ticket Money,Her joy, Her time,etc. are all in vain. Even her visa was cancelled as well, as i heard in that video. But all hope is not lost for her,because she will still have her bundle of joy in Naija safely by the Grace of God.She is just an unlucky woman that had a very bad day. but life must go on.

Hmmm very interesting..so beating the system with her lies would have been her lucky day?

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by justwise(m): 7:48am On Oct 02, 2016
TripleKMama:

You know sometimes.. i keep imagining how wonderful Nigeria would have been if we spent less time calling the name of God but doing his will.

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by IyawoToBe(f): 8:00am On Oct 02, 2016
Justwise go dey form sanctimonious, abi na holier than thou i go call am sef undecided undecided undecided undecided

12 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by justwise(m): 8:59am On Oct 02, 2016
IyawoToBe:
Justwise go dey form sanctimonious, abi na holier than thou i go call am sef undecided undecided undecided undecided

Feel free to call it whatever you want.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Adiahabasi: 9:09am On Oct 02, 2016
IyawoToBe:
Lol he dey write for the oyinbos cos he know dem dey follow dis thread bumper to bumper. tongue

12 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 02, 2016
justwise:

Oh well..you know some Nigerians are smarter than everybody?
I pity her sha especially the part she was begging the woman and the woman told her don't beg me please, oyibo people no dey hear beg when you do wrong thing o, that's how she used her own to deprive that baby the blue passport anyway God knows best, ignorance is not an excuse in the sight of the law sha. I can imagine all the plans put in place already but why didn't she go to the embassy afterwards as said; she kuku waited for them to cancel her visa

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by justwise(m): 9:44am On Oct 02, 2016
chloe7:
I pity her sha especially the part she was begging the woman and the woman told her don't beg me please, oyibo people no dey hear beg when you do wrong thing o, that's how she used her own to deprive that baby the blue passport anyway God knows best, ignorance is not an excuse in the sight of the law sha. I can imagine all the plans put in place already but why didn't she go to the embassy afterwards as said she kuku waited for them to cancel her visa

She knew the game is up and that shows her true intention of going through London rather than direct flight.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 02, 2016
justwise:
[/b]

She knew the game is up and that shows her true intention of going through London rather than direct flight.
if she had flown delta maybe they wouldn't have sent her back here in naija and probably just drill her seriously when she arrives the u.s since she visited the u.s in 1975 according to her, morale of story is some people still don't know it's legal to birth in the u.s and because they are not willing to research they keep falling victims, it is well o. This is a major lesson to all

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Tyrah1: 11:38am On Oct 02, 2016
@triplek mama mailerdemon no allow me reply o just sending it back
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by sugah: 12:14pm On Oct 02, 2016
simababe:

U r even lucky, before I gave birth, I spend 120 to the hospital everyweek, only 4 me to find out that train is just $6, imagine I get to sav $114 evrywk. I just found som1 that can take me from Queens to manhattan for $80 dollars to go process 9ja passport sinc that's the only tyn left. The best bet is to hire a car or find som1 u can split the bill with. The only lesson I learnt is neva to convert the currency rate again cos I no fit get high BP b4 I get bak to 9ja.
Wow! I was extremely lucky ooo. I discovered uberpool the day I landed yankee and used it until my LO arrived.
My house was 20mins from the hospital and the highest I paid was 8dollars...then uber started a promo and for about 2months I was only paying $3:12 (+$1) if dh joined me then it went even down to $3 dollars as at when I left. grin

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 02, 2016
folamingo:
No, probably means "what goes around, comes around". We should condemn abuse in all forms in respective of who is the offender.

Correct...see them with class. Maids are not humans as they have no rights and feeling. No be person born them!

If u hate being beaten, stop what brings it and beat nobody.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 02, 2016
justwise:

Feel free to call it whatever you want.
Folo my words and not actions is how we see religion in Nigeria.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by LadyGuinivere: 1:02pm On Oct 02, 2016
IyawoToBe:
On this issue I actually agree with him 100 percent. I have been on this thread from when dollar was 160 and wen 960 k would have covered the whole plan.
There are soooo many women who would give anything to be so lucky as to be pregnant and afford the whole shindig?. I have seen people come on this thread and abuse their opportunities. Either by being indolent or by misrepresentation, then they end it with 'its all God' . Which God biko?
Why can't we be hones in this birthing issuest? Why must we call on God yet keep on doin kurukere things?
Rant over

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (405)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.