Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 - Travel (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 (900216 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 01, 2016
greatie:

Ecobank said your account must be 6month befor you can get pta.

Thats the answer i got last week cry
yes that's true my sister went to a branch they told her so, she went to head office to confirm the story they told her same thing too, me i'm going to reactivate my own ecobank account incase of incasity cheesy
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by simababe(f): 4:54pm On May 01, 2016
Any lagos mamas n sugah interested in PTA hunting shud meet me at Iddo park tomoro make we go kastina or akwa ibom go fight PTA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by LadyGuinivere: 5:11pm On May 01, 2016
simababe:
Any lagos mamas n sugah interested in PTA hunting shud meet me at Iddo park tomoro make we go kastina or akwa ibom go fight PTA
Hahahahhahahahh! Why una no kuku go borno or sokoto? Biola and sugah are willing to follow u. I'm marking attendance for them grin
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Harjeehbaday(m): 5:13pm On May 01, 2016
LadyGuinivere:

Hahahahhahahahh! Why una no kuku go borno or sokoto? Biola and sugah are willing to follow u. I'm marking attendance for them grin

Me three!! include me and DH in your list....
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by passionantchica: 5:17pm On May 01, 2016
Thanks. I'll go to HealthPlus today.
I was skeptical about the quality of the ones they stick, so thanks for th feedback/view. And I would have bought 2 packs, not knowing there are two in a pack.
Thanks mulberry.

mulberry:

I was able to get at the health plus opposite vfs office in lekki. It had two in the pack. Hubby got it for 8k though. Used it and it was perfect as I had a very looooooong flight time and not a single swelling.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Dabira19: 5:20pm On May 01, 2016
Happy new month,everyone. Pls what r the requirements for visa interview? Are there more to it as listed as the 'burden of proof'? Just wanted to be sure.
Thanks.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by sugah: 5:25pm On May 01, 2016
Harjeehbaday:

Me three!! include me and DH in your list....

Simababe my teamie which kain pre-missionary journey is this one? Abi na GEJ train we go enter? I nor mind that one.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by passionantchica: 5:36pm On May 01, 2016
Thanks Iphie26 but it's the same number I've been calling but not getting through. I'll keep trying.
Thanks and how are you doing?

Iphie26:

+14042503660
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Omodadi2: 5:43pm On May 01, 2016
LadyGuinivere:

U better don't waste your time and money, poeple from that side sef dey come lagos come hustle pta. When bank staff nor even know wetin pta mean.....lolz
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by biollar1: 5:47pm On May 01, 2016
Mi one and only role model...any other isssh a cuntafit.

But u still dey find PTA ? Ahan...no be here I dey, wey u collect PTA from stanbic ni lady G?

Abi na because we don dey another quarter? cheesy

LadyGuinivere:
Sugah, Biola and Chloe. 3 of my besto abi 'role models' ! Mbok lerrus hug and join heads to find pta o!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by biollar1: 5:49pm On May 01, 2016
Lobatan...hormones I guess cos I just rem'd I read something about that from u.

How's ur LO doing?

chloe7:
my atawewe atawewe cheesy
I'm good, travelling ke, whey I just dey come come e never reach one month, i'm not planning to be pregnant again till next year sha wink abi 2018 sef cheesy so this visa of mine won't be for child birth at all at all
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by biollar1: 5:51pm On May 01, 2016
Lol....u for start with FCMB Ijebu ode branch first na

Katsina and Akwa Ibom too near na

simababe:
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by temmyo: 5:52pm On May 01, 2016
Please has anyone here used Baylor carrolton before? or any of the Baylor hospitals in the Dallas area? spoke to the financial conseil recently and she said they don't allow wire transfer and me I'm just here wondering why not. don't know what to do again cos paying via wire transfer will just be sooo much easier and cheaper.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by biollar1: 5:52pm On May 01, 2016
Hahahahahaha...LadyG make we wake together Biko. So u go keep us company.

LadyGuinivere:

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by passionantchica: 5:54pm On May 01, 2016
I'm telling you, this struggle is real.
I didn't get PTA, and my Form A payment didn't go through- thanks to GTBank and their blaaddy requirements. They requested for a letter of 'referral' from my hospital stating they cannot handle my case and have to 'refer' me to the Yankee hospital, but my hospital sent a letter of introduction so the Form A wasn't approved.

Me and black market are staring each other in the face now. God dey.

chloe7:
LadyGuinivere are you finding pta again ni? cheesy tongue infact I just pity people who are travelling and haven't gotten because I know the type of waka that I waka before I got in March and as the months go by the harder it gets to find pta and black market isn't looking beautiful to buy at all at all.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by biollar1: 5:55pm On May 01, 2016
Lol at highlighted

Omodadi2:

U better don't waste your time and money, poeple from that side sef dey come lagos come hustle pta. When bank staff nor even know wetin pta mean.....lolz
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by biollar1: 5:57pm On May 01, 2016
Awwww...try Stanbic dear or u travelling dis week?

Even if u r travelling dis week, u can still do form A via stanbic( they r very fast) and wud accept ur reference letter.

Can also be don when u r over dere sef

Where do u intend to birth and how soon r u traveling?

GTB is just a useless bank.

passionantchica:
I didn't get PTA, and my Form A payment didn't go through- thanks to GTBank and their blaaddy requirements. They requested for a letter of 'referral' from my hospital stating they cannot handle my case and have to 'refer' me to the Yankee hospital, but my hospital sent a letter of introduction so the Form A wasn't approved.

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by bubelahot: 6:19pm On May 01, 2016
Hello mamas...just put to bed oooo. Baby n mama are doing great. Thank God...labour n delivery went smooth n swift. Didn't use epidural, even thou I paid but will get my refund... Ahhh,$1500 no bi small money....
Go use settle other bills n as I no get PAT be4 travel, d black market day pain me for body.....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by passionantchica: 6:21pm On May 01, 2016
GTB is really very very useless! Mtcheww.
Stanbic failed us about 2 weeks ago so we didn't bother with them this time.
Traveling tomorrow, but DH has re-applied with FCMB where they have no issues with the letter from the hospital, and where they value his account more. So we're hoping for the best.

E really pain me cos PTA was my mum's and I, so 8k just passed us by like that.

Thanks jare. All will end well.
biollar1:
Awwww...try Stanbic dear or u travelling dis week?

Even if u r travelling dis week, u can still do form A via stanbic( they r very fast) and wud accept ur reference letter.

Can also be don when u r over dere sef

Where do u intend to birth and how soon r u traveling?

GTB is just a useless bank.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by XX01(f): 6:51pm On May 01, 2016
Try Union bank head office branch in marina. I think you need to have an account with them. I bought in March when I wanted to travel and it wasn't too difficult. Don't know about now.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Harjeehbaday(m): 6:55pm On May 01, 2016
bubelahot:
Hello mamas...just put to bed oooo. Baby n mama are doing great. Thank God...labour n delivery went smooth n swift. Didn't use epidural, even thou I paid but will get my refund... Ahhh,$1500 no bi small money....
Go use settle other bills n as I no get PAT be4 travel, d black market day pain me for body.....

Congrats ..WHich hospital did your DW use? Still considering this epidural sumthings with this current dollar phobiamega scarcilophism..... shocked shocked shocked
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Dabira19: 7:12pm On May 01, 2016
bubelahot:

Congrats mummy, God bless ur LO
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by dyeur: 7:16pm On May 01, 2016
@Metrotee please could you try to mail me as ive got few questions to ask. Tried sending u an email, couldnt get thru....
MetroTee:

I suggest you call the hospital and ask for Pediatricians affiliated with them. My hospital actually gave us a list of Pediatricians they work with for us to contact. Maybe you try that?

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by favoredgal: 7:21pm On May 01, 2016
passionantchica:

For form A; access bank and ecobank has been solid in my experience

Pls try wit another bank don't just give up
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 01, 2016
passionantchica:

please try another bank for formA GTBANK is useless I haven't read of anyone getting pta from them, that's the bank I use too but when pta matter started I moved my money to Fidelity bank o, I can't imagine you buying fx black market to foot bills it will be crazy embarassed
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by biollar1: 7:49pm On May 01, 2016
Ehyaaaa...what reason did Stanbic give? Which hospital r u using?

passionantchica:
GTB is really very very useless! Mtcheww.
Stanbic failed us about 2 weeks ago so we didn't bother with them this time.
Traveling tomorrow, but DH has re-applied with FCMB where they have no issues with the letter from the hospital, and where they value his account more. So we're hoping for the best.

E really pain me cos PTA was my mum's and I, so 8k just passed us by like that.

Thanks jare. All will end well.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by happytbaby: 7:50pm On May 01, 2016
I didn't use them. Please do a search on the thread or go to their website to send them an email.

ai100:
Hello mama please can i get the bills for northside hospital bith hospital and doctor fees for C session.

Please i await your swift reaponse..

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by greatie: 8:07pm On May 01, 2016
passionantchica:

Zenith bank is easier in terms of form A. U can try them.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by ozycy: 8:23pm On May 01, 2016
bubelahot:
Congratulations,thank GOD for safe delivery. The $1500 go do you like say you win jackpot grin.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by XX01(f): 8:27pm On May 01, 2016
bubelahot:

Congratulations. E no easy.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by evemama: 8:33pm On May 01, 2016
I like this no documents asked O! But I'll get her one along with other documents to be on d safe side. Thanks

If I tell you my mum wasn't asked to show any docs now person go jump out of nowhere to shine.

Let her go with cover letter even your wedding pictures and birth certificate too. 'Its better to be over prepared than under prepared "[/quote]
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Dabira19: 8:38pm On May 01, 2016
Happy new month,everyone. Pls what r the requirements for visa interview? Are there more to it as listed as the 'burden of proof'? Just wanted to be sure.
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (405)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.