Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 - Travel (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 (899724 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by damidamsel: 9:21pm On May 01, 2016
Hi Mamas in da house....pls i need your help. I have tried searching on the thread and on google but cant find the dets for the agent that does ETC. I have all other needed info but not the contact for the agent, anyone who has this should kindly forward same to me as i need this asap.
Also anyone who has birthed in philly should pls giv info on how long it takes to get baby's SSN in philly or how to get it faster. Got the BC but not the SSN and info on philly passport agency website says SSN is required to get blue passport.
Thanks in anticipation of your responses.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by ijeomaobi1: 9:22pm On May 01, 2016
Ehhmm.... Have u ladies tot of cash backed dollarc credit card? Used it to pay part of my bills for visa interview. Why not try that alongside pta hustle
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Harjeehbaday(m): 9:38pm On May 01, 2016
ijeomaobi1:
Ehhmm.... Have u ladies tot of cash backed dollarc credit card? Used it to pay part of my bills for visa interview. Why not try that alongside pta hustle

My DH almost collected the gtb dollar credit card but stopped when he was told he will pay back in dollars....that one na gobe...
Which other bank issues dollar credit card without requiring me to move my salary acct to their bank
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by julzz(f): 12:10am On May 02, 2016
babyokujide:
Won't it be too painful for the child by the time one returns in like a month/2?

God help us sha

He won't remember the pain, I met a lady that also gave birth in the US same day I was re-doing his circumcision her baby was 3 months. It was done by a paediatric surgeon in uch and he put me through the procedure, baby was given 'penal block' donno if I got the spelling right anyways it was to numb that area though I heard him cry during the procedure dr explain it was Becos of restrictions as his hands and legs were held, lil man was sleeping when he was brought to me, tried to breastfeed he sucked small continued sleeping, I was like shocked cause I was expecting him to be restless and crying ,i was told to just give paracetamol after some hrs , funny thing is I was the one feeling the pain for him but he was fine. To think it cost about N3800 for redo in teaching hospital...... mscheww for oyibo bill sha

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by chikos: 2:24am On May 02, 2016
[quote author=simababe post=45214289]

Thank Going to open the accts this week. Can I just walk into any branch or must it be head office.branches .

Walk in and open account in any branch of unity but u MUST have someone to call or if the queue is not much, u will get.try local branches or branches that are not in central/ busy area
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by MetroTee: 2:41am On May 02, 2016
dyeur:
@Metrotee please could you try to mail me as ive got few questions to ask. Tried sending u an email, couldnt get thru....

Hi @dyeur Sent you a mail but I think you need to follow me first
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Christyline: 3:04am On May 02, 2016
luckyman23:
Please what is Atlanta POE like.

Atlanta POE in my opinion is sweet. I passed through it in April and I didn't spend up to 5 mins with the CBP. The CBP asked why I'm in the US and I told him to give birth. He asked for how much cash I had and I said 4k cash and some money on my cards. That was it, the money was not even counted. No secondary inspection; nothing was seized though I only carried plantain chips and Knorr ordinary.

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by MetroTee: 3:23am On May 02, 2016
bubelahot:
Hello mamas...just put to bed oooo. Baby n mama are doing great. Thank God...labour n delivery went smooth n swift. Didn't use epidural, even thou I paid but will get my refund... Ahhh,$1500 no bi small money....
Go use settle other bills n as I no get PAT be4 travel, d black market day pain me for body.....

Congratulations!!! Thank God for a safe delivery. God bless your LO
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by blaize777: 3:41am On May 02, 2016
bubelahot:
Hello mamas...just put to bed oooo. Baby n mama are doing great. Thank God...labour n delivery went smooth n swift. Didn't use epidural, even thou I paid but will get my refund... Ahhh,$1500 no bi small money....
Go use settle other bills n as I no get PAT be4 travel, d black market day pain me for body.....

Congratulations re u a FTM if yes abeg how u escape Epidural cos am not interested in it tooo.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by bubelahot: 4:05am On May 02, 2016
blaize777:

Congratulations re u a FTM if yes abeg how u escape Epidural cos am not interested in it tooo.
No dear. I am not a FTM. But last baby was abt 5 yrs ago so e no easy. Na God... The last few mins were the most painful but God saw me thru cos the money involved too much. Well I had my other babies without epidural.
It all depends on you pain threshhold. Some people can endure pain while others can't. So evaluate urself n know which class you belong....

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by blue355: 4:08am On May 02, 2016
passionantchica:
Please oooooooo, anyone have any idea where I can buy good compression socks in Lagos? Ordered from Amazon through my Aunt, but the socks refused to follow her to Naija o.
My legs and ankles swell up to the size of baby pigs in a sack, don't know if I'd cope without the compression.

u can get from konga 1k

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Omodadi2: 5:11am On May 02, 2016
passionantchica:
Please oooooooo, anyone have any idea where I can buy good compression socks in Lagos? Ordered from Amazon through my Aunt, but the socks refused to follow her to Naija o.
My legs and ankles swell up to the size of baby pigs in a sack, don't know if I'd cope without the compression.

Got it at bernardos pharmacy, opp LUTH main gate at 5500.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by XX01(f): 6:34am On May 02, 2016
blue355:

u can get from konga 1k

Be careful o. There are different types and different qualities.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Dabira19: 7:33am On May 02, 2016
Happy new month,everyone. Pls what r the requirements for visa interview? Are there more to it as listed as the 'burden of proof'? Just wanted to be sure. I need an answer pls....
Thanks.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by 4evergrateful: 7:33am On May 02, 2016
njidekachi:
Good day house, abeg na only me and Yetiscomamareli dey go El paso mid may? WheRe are the El paso may bound mums, may we aunite o

You will always meet preggie mamas at Intown. So no worries.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by passionantchica: 8:06am On May 02, 2016
@favoredgal
I won't give up oooo, thanks jare.

@greatie
Thanks, will try Zenith too, so I don't put all my eggs in one basket.

@biollar1
I'm using Northside, ATL. Stanbic was for PTA, they said PTA e yaff finish, everybady go home grin

@chloe7
That GTBank really has it's head stuck up its arse! It's only their smooth internet banking that still has me banking with them. Trying FCMB already, the DH will explore Zenith as well. Any anyhow, cheap forex must show!!

The sacrifices we make for our unborn kids ehn, may God bless us all oooo.

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by biollar1: 8:20am On May 02, 2016
Ok dear ...cos for Form A, give it to them. Very swift and a very big resounding Amen to the prayer.

passionantchica:
@favoredgal
I won't give up oooo, thanks jare.

@greatie
Thanks, will try Zenith too, so I don't put all my eggs in one basket.

@biollar1
I'm using Northside, ATL. Stanbic was for PTA, they said PTA e yaff finish, everybady go home grin

@chloe7
That GTBank really has it's head stuck up its arse! It's only their smooth internet banking that still has me banking with them. Trying FCMB already, the DH will explore Zenith as well. Any anyhow, cheap forex must show!!

The sacrifices we make for our unborn kids ehn, may God bless us all oooo.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by LadyGuinivere: 8:38am On May 02, 2016
Dabira19:
Happy new month,everyone. Pls what r the requirements for visa interview? Are there more to it as listed as the 'burden of proof'? Just wanted to be sure. I need an answer pls....
Thanks.
Use google and search for' nairaland phema burden of proof list.'
Alternatively you can use the search button here.
You should see a sample of her budget sheet and her burden of proof.
You can now decide if you want to add or
remove. Your choice

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Dabira19: 9:23am On May 02, 2016
LadyGuinivere:

Use google and search for' nairaland phema burden of proof list.'
Alternatively you can use the search button here.
You should see a sample of her budget sheet and her burden of proof.
You can now decide if you want to add or
remove. Your choice

Thanks mum, doing that right away
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Bisoye82: 10:19am On May 02, 2016
Just wanna drop this;
@anizi you are a life saver in terms of the tip about Gold Bond baby powder.that was the only thing that works for diaper rash on my baby boy while aquaphor works for the girl.whew
Thanks smiley
My people I dey hail o.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by firsttymum(f): 11:02am On May 02, 2016
modath:

Firsttymum ,

Where art thou? Na MS?

I'm here grin

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by firsttymum(f): 11:02am On May 02, 2016
Hi Hi... Waving hiiiiiii

5 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by lily19: 11:06am On May 02, 2016
temmyo:
Please has anyone here used Baylor carrolton before? or any of the Baylor hospitals in the Dallas area? spoke to the financial conseil recently and she said they don't allow wire transfer and me I'm just here wondering why not. don't know what to do again cos paying via wire transfer will just be sooo much easier and cheaper.

That's d same response I got too
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by temmyo: 11:18am On May 02, 2016
lily19:

That's d same response I got too
so what are you going to do? Do you plan to use them? how are you payin? I'm thinking I'll just wait till I get there and pay cash.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Deyonsesi: 11:22am On May 02, 2016
firsttymum:
Hi Hi... Waving hiiiiiii

Haba FTM, kilode. Not read anytin from u in a while. Hope u're good.

Dis one na real "eku owo lomi o"

Cheers!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by firsttymum(f): 11:36am On May 02, 2016
Deyonsesi:

Haba FTM, kilode. Not read anytin from u in a while. Hope u're good.

Dis one na real "eku owo lomi o"

Cheers!
E no easy jare. I've been very busy very very busy.
I'm good... U nko
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by LadyGuinivere: 11:37am On May 02, 2016
Welcome back FTM abi 2TM now cheesy
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by bbaby84(f): 12:15pm On May 02, 2016
firsttymum:

E no easy jare. I've been very busy very very busy.
I'm good... U nko

Very busy drinking smoothies and looking fyne.... Anyway, I have joined you people.(Addicted sef)
Kisses to your Lil prince.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Momo13: 12:19pm On May 02, 2016
Hello people
I just discovered that the ds 160 # on our appointment confirmation for DH is wrong! I don't know how that is because I filled the right one.. What can be done o Abeg, I don't have energy to speak Grammar at embassy gate ke
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by bbaby84(f): 12:30pm On May 02, 2016
Momo13:
Hello people
I just discovered that the ds 160 # on our appointment confirmation for DH is wrong! I don't know how that is because I filled the right one.. What can be done o Abeg, I don't have energy to speak Grammar at embassy gate ke

How did you book the appointment? Phone or by yourself on the Internet.

You need to log in and change it, I'm suspecting it's the old DS160 number he may have used previously. If you go to the embassy, you won't be allowed to go in.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by LadyGuinivere: 12:45pm On May 02, 2016
Momo13:
Hello people
Probably because you got a date bfore completing and submitting ds 160.
Email the embassy to swap the correct with the wrong ds 160. Theyl ask you to send some info to verify ID .Takes an average of 2-3 days.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Momo13: 12:45pm On May 02, 2016
bbaby84:

How did you book the appointment? Phone or by yourself on the Internet.

You need to log in and change it, I'm suspecting it's the old DS160 number he may have used previously. If you go to the embassy, you won't be allowed to go in.
Thanks for responding. I booked myself on the Internet! Every other information is correct except the ds 160#. I logged in now but can't seem to find the page that has ds 160 number.. You know the part where you add people attending appointment with you. I'm so agitated right now! If I change it sef won't I need to reschedule to get another appointment confirmation? Pls help me oh

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (405)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.