Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,446 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

April Fool Thread Come In And Tell Us Ur Experience Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / April Fool Thread Come In And Tell Us Ur Experience Today (1297 Views)

Disflowering A Virgin. My Experience today!!!! / Its Happening LIVE On This Thread! Come In If You're Bored!!! / Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

April Fool Thread Come In And Tell Us Ur Experience Today by ritababe(f): 8:38am On Apr 01, 2016
April Fools' Day (sometimes called All
Fools' Day ) is celebrated every year on
1 April by playing practical jokes and
spreading hoaxes . The jokes and their
victims are called April fools . People
playing April Fool jokes expose their prank
by shouting April Fool . Some newspapers,
magazines, and other published media
report fake stories, which are usually
explained the next day or below the news
section in small letters. Although popular
since the 19th century, the day is not a
public holiday in any country.

oya guys make una come tell us how them fool una.
Re: April Fool Thread Come In And Tell Us Ur Experience Today by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 01, 2016
undecided Muhammad Buhari died yesterday.. but not the Nigerian president oo
Re: April Fool Thread Come In And Tell Us Ur Experience Today by vizkiz: 8:42am On Apr 01, 2016
I broke up with her on April fool's day

Girl: It is over between us I can't continue with you again angry

Me: OK... undecided

Girl: no oh, It was just April fool shocked

Me: our relationship from the beginning is April fool undecided

1 Like

Re: April Fool Thread Come In And Tell Us Ur Experience Today by ozila(m): 8:48am On Apr 01, 2016
BOYFRIEND: After 3 years, I have to let you know I can no longer be your Boyfriend….

GIRLFRIEND: WTF! You can’t be serious right now… it’s cool though Josh, that’s why I’ve been having sex with your best friend for the past 2 years. YOU FOOL!

.BOYFRIEND: Wow… really? I was about to say I can’t be your boyfriend anymore because I want to be your husband.-‪

GIRLFRIEND: April Fool My Love, I was only joking my husband.
Re: April Fool Thread Come In And Tell Us Ur Experience Today by ATMC(f): 8:51am On Apr 01, 2016
Vizkiz That wasn't funny. D'oh!
Re: April Fool Thread Come In And Tell Us Ur Experience Today by ademoladeji(m): 8:53am On Apr 01, 2016
April fool.... Lol
Re: April Fool Thread Come In And Tell Us Ur Experience Today by ATMC(f): 8:53am On Apr 01, 2016
ozila:
BOYFRIEND: After 3 years, I have to let you know I can no longer be your Boyfriend….

GIRLFRIEND: WTF! You can’t be serious right now… it’s cool though Josh, that’s why I’ve been having sex with your best friend for the past 2 years. YOU FOOL!

.BOYFRIEND: Wow… really? I was about to say I can’t be your boyfriend anymore because I want to be your husband.-‪

GIRLFRIEND: April Fool My Love, I was only joking my husband.

The girl is smart, the guy better be smarter.
Re: April Fool Thread Come In And Tell Us Ur Experience Today by vizkiz: 8:53am On Apr 01, 2016
ATMC:
Vizkiz That wasn't funny. D'oh!
Now this is funny grin
Who said I was a comedian? undecided
Re: April Fool Thread Come In And Tell Us Ur Experience Today by ATMC(f): 8:55am On Apr 01, 2016
vizkiz:

Now this is funny grin
Who said I was a comedian? undecided
Hello! You were forming one till I (reality) checked in.
Re: April Fool Thread Come In And Tell Us Ur Experience Today by vizkiz: 8:59am On Apr 01, 2016
ATMC:
Hello! You were forming one till I (reality) checked in.

OK detective joke finder grin
Re: April Fool Thread Come In And Tell Us Ur Experience Today by ATMC(f): 9:02am On Apr 01, 2016
vizkiz:
OK detective joke finder grin
grin grin grin
Re: April Fool Thread Come In And Tell Us Ur Experience Today by Synzu(m): 9:05am On Apr 01, 2016
I returned this morning (didn't sleep in my house) and found my lock had been changed n ma homeboyz told me that some police men carted away my stuff and changed the lock. LOL. I nearly went mad until the key was opened, I was still in shock until one of them reminded me when I gave him my spare key early this year to keep incase I loose mine. Twas crazy mehn.. I needed to take a shiit badly too gringrin
Re: April Fool Thread Come In And Tell Us Ur Experience Today by ritababe(f): 9:16am On Apr 01, 2016
Synzu:
I returned this morning (didn't sleep in my house) and found my lock had been changed n ma homeboyz told me that some police men carted away my stuff and changed the lock. LOL. I nearly went mad until the key was opened, I was still in shock until one of them reminded me when I gave him my spare key early this year to keep incase I loose mine. Twas crazy mehn.. I needed to take a shiit badly too gringrin

kikikikikikikikikiki
Re: April Fool Thread Come In And Tell Us Ur Experience Today by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 01, 2016
a friend called me telling me that my ex girlfriend in village just put to bed and that she's saying that am the father of the baby, I still they wait make day dark to know if Na April Fool or not.
Re: April Fool Thread Come In And Tell Us Ur Experience Today by Sijo01(f): 10:34am On Apr 01, 2016
My sister walked into my room this morning while I was dressing up for work. She was complementing the native attire I wore. She sat on the mattress and we started gisting how the night was terrible because of the heat.

The next thing she said was sist point the touch light come here. This thing be like millipede.

I jumped/ran to be door, I was fidgeting and sweating cry. Told her to pick the touch and check to confirm her suspicion. She did not move an inch. I was shouting at her to get rid of the thing and that I was running late.

When she noticed I was loosing my cool as usual anytime I sees that thing (millipede), she shouted April fool and started laughing. Gosh, I felt the urge to strangle her angry. I can't believe I was fooled today. embarassed
Re: April Fool Thread Come In And Tell Us Ur Experience Today by ritababe(f): 11:03am On Apr 01, 2016
Sijo01:
My sister walked into my room this morning while I was dressing up for work. She was complementing the native attire I wore. She sat on the mattress and we started gisting how the night was terrible because of the heat.

The next thing she said was sist point the touch light come here. This thing be like millipede.

I jumped/ran to be door, I was fidgeting and sweating cry. Told her to pick the touch and check to confirm her suspicion. She did not move an inch. I was shouting at her to get rid of the thing and that I was running late.

When she noticed I was loosing my cool as usual anytime I sees that thing (millipede), she shouted April fool and started laughing. Gosh, I felt the urge to strangle her angry. I can't believe I was fooled today. embarassed

common millipede what if Na snake?
Re: April Fool Thread Come In And Tell Us Ur Experience Today by Fraih(f): 11:06am On Apr 01, 2016
My kid sis got me big time, there was this fat broiler in the poultry that was weak already. We were to kill it yesterday But another one was got instead-unknowingly sad
So, this morning my sister went to feed the rest and then came to break the sad news that this particular weak chicken was dead.
Mehn, I was angry already cos we wont eat it again and it will be prepared for our dog angry

I got up in annoyance and approaching the back door when she screamed April Fool!!!
I was almost angry at her for causing me the agitation and stress early in the morning undecided

So I went back to plan my own April fool and got 3 friends in 10minutes cheesy cheesy
Re: April Fool Thread Come In And Tell Us Ur Experience Today by Sijo01(f): 11:32am On Apr 01, 2016
ritababe:

common millipede what if Na snake?

shocked you call millipede common? I dislike that creature with passion embarassed. If na snake, I for descend on am sharperly, I nor dey fear am cheesy
Re: April Fool Thread Come In And Tell Us Ur Experience Today by ritababe(f): 11:38am On Apr 01, 2016
Sijo01:

shocked you call millipede common? I dislike that creature with passion embarassed. If na snake, I for descend on am sharperly, I nor dey fear am cheesy

Wetin millipede go fit do you?
Re: April Fool Thread Come In And Tell Us Ur Experience Today by ritababe(f): 12:05pm On Apr 01, 2016
oya chibwike tosyne2much aminat508 make una come yarn us
Re: April Fool Thread Come In And Tell Us Ur Experience Today by chibwike(m): 12:07pm On Apr 01, 2016
ritababe:
oya chibwike tosyne2much aminat508 make una come yarn us
lets see
Re: April Fool Thread Come In And Tell Us Ur Experience Today by tosyne2much(m): 12:17pm On Apr 01, 2016
ritababe:
oya chib.wike tosy.ne2much aminat.508 make una come yarn us
There's nothing to yarn ooo cheesy
Re: April Fool Thread Come In And Tell Us Ur Experience Today by Sijo01(f): 1:11pm On Apr 01, 2016
ritababe:

Wetin millipede go fit do you?

Seriously, I have no idea. The fear/irritation I get each time I see that thing or even at the mention of its name is unquantifiable. I cannot look at it twice. It's that bad. embarassed
Re: April Fool Thread Come In And Tell Us Ur Experience Today by Kimbetty(f): 2:21pm On Apr 01, 2016
I was in class when a friend called and told me there's riot in school., I was like for where

(1) (Reply)

How To Avoid Being Too Thirsty / What Did Your Ex Teach You About Life And Love? / 17 Differences Between Dating A Girl & A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.