Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,473 members, 7,843,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Should I Do It To Help My Neighbour - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Do It To Help My Neighbour (779 Views)

My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me / My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing / What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Do It To Help My Neighbour by solidifi: 10:05am On Apr 01, 2016
Hello people, please I need your advice/opinions on this issue.

I am a married man with 2 kids. I have this neighbour, and we have been good neighbours for about 3 years now. As a result of her job she came on transfer to the state where we are staying now, while her husband is still in another state.

I remember from time to time she will call me for helps like; her electric bulb is dead, her TV cable No signal and I helped her fixed them.

This day, last week to be exact. she called me and opened up. She said she has been watching me. Telling me how nice, mature I am, and how fine my kids are, that she would like to have fine kids like mine.
She went ahead...Mr K, you know my condition and I asked what condition? She said you know I don't have a child of my own now. I said well from what I can see yes I know. She said she and the husband are considering adopting a child. ( because she's 40+ even though she's still seeing her period and ovulation, and her husband is about 70 and his health is failing him, from the look of things her husband can't impregnate).

That she wants a child that comes out of her own womb, that's when she can sincerely love the child. That her husband has some properties in Abuja and their home state, who will inherit them after him she said.

The issue: She wants me to impregnate her. She doesn't want anyhow person, she said.
Please what do I do. She sounds so pitiful and dire need of a child.
Re: Should I Do It To Help My Neighbour by delishpot: 10:08am On Apr 01, 2016
She and her husband should visit a fertility clinic. She can get sperm donor to help her get pregger. She does not necessarily have to sleep with a man to get pregnant in this day and age. Better for her if it is even done anonymously.

1 Like

Re: Should I Do It To Help My Neighbour by Alfred200825(m): 10:08am On Apr 01, 2016
See one chance
Re: Should I Do It To Help My Neighbour by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 01, 2016
I swear you have doctorate degree in lyinglogy
Re: Should I Do It To Help My Neighbour by mayorkyzo: 10:09am On Apr 01, 2016
Op you already know what you want...
Re: Should I Do It To Help My Neighbour by Marvyx(m): 10:12am On Apr 01, 2016
Yawns#

Abeg wake me when the part 2 comes out.
Re: Should I Do It To Help My Neighbour by Nelkoko: 10:16am On Apr 01, 2016
Dis video was shot by CLARENCE PETER and JUDE ENGEZ
Re: Should I Do It To Help My Neighbour by 4reala(m): 10:20am On Apr 01, 2016
Oga, u better run 440, let her find d devil go outside
Re: Should I Do It To Help My Neighbour by Cutehector(m): 10:23am On Apr 01, 2016
She is forty and needs a kid... OK..
Re: Should I Do It To Help My Neighbour by Acidosis(m): 10:32am On Apr 01, 2016
Lol, thief, you've seen free properties ehn grin

If you think you can later on blackmail that woman, you're simply going to lose o, Abuja properties don blind you eh? grin

That woman would definitely tell her husband before she engages in such! You think the man and the woman don't know what they call DNA?

By the time you try to blackmail the woman, it would backfire, you'd have no proof of fatherhood. And of course, you wouldn't want to be so loud, else your own marriage would crumble (she'll report you to your wife and family if you try any nonsense).
You could even lose your life in the process, and God help, you might end up writing a statement in a police station, should you make any threat

Do not trust any woman, and don't lose your senses because of properties that would never be yours!

Go to your wife and report yourself, man.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Some Women Choose (freely) To Become Sex Workers? / 5 Signs That Show You Are Ready For A Relationship / Man Dressed Himself As A Female Prostitute To Dupe Unsuspecting Clients (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.