Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) (53954 Views)

Muhammadu Buhari Among The Most Tweeted World Leaders At The UN General Summit / While The President Was Away / Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by Mrjo(m): 4:01pm On Apr 01, 2016
U ar welcome my dear. There no way one can combine these hardship with frawn face, if nt is untimely death.
truthspeaks:
grin grin grin. Bros u made my day cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by oluwafon(m): 4:04pm On Apr 01, 2016
mizhefeh:
lipsrsealed

Super story!

1 Like

Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by skyman200(m): 4:14pm On Apr 01, 2016
Goodluck jonathan ought to fulfill his promise although it was been obstructed by buhari through the means of using Boko haram to remove Jonathan in power, let us fellow the truth leave tribalism or ethnicity in it, Nigeria is for everbody not a single set of people, haba!!!!!!!
Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by MrCork: 4:20pm On Apr 01, 2016
Lunar2010:
You would wonder if we have not become a laughing stock...

https://twitter.com/JohnAshbourne/status/715592091410292736

....is he lying?...do u homebase people hav light? (no ofeinse) undecided
Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by Mrjo(m): 4:20pm On Apr 01, 2016
I wil report u ur bad mouth ño get part 2. Dont u knw that presdo is working 4 the future? 4get abt today let it rotte
rexzqcom:

Mugu says "sia baba". Yet he can't deliver on his immediate promises. Fools are happy he will deliver on 2050 promise. When he will be long dead and rotten.
Sure you all left your brains at the last general election pooling stations.
Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by lookingfly: 4:22pm On Apr 01, 2016
senior123:
Because we do not want western capitalization of our industrial sector. America want to control the industrial sector. Welcome to Neo-colonialism. So America gets to dictate when we can have light or not. No way. We will rather be like this than have a repeat of Imperial control. Africans are becoming more aware. We have been suffering for 300 years. No one cared. Suddenly everyone is on our case. He should mind his business and figure out how Americans would free themselves from the current slavery they face currently from their founding industrialists' legacies.
We would rather be in darkness and quench of hunger than give America control over how and what we eat or over how we work, who works and how much we get paid. We will define our economy.
can't believe this is the useless excuse you can give for baba President Buhari's incompetence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by jesussaves22: 4:26pm On Apr 01, 2016
I told them but they refuse to listen
Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by senior123: 4:30pm On Apr 01, 2016
MarieSucre:

truthspeaks

Look at you. You think Nigeria is standing on it's own 2 feet. Who do you think buys most of our oil? Supplies most of the 2nd hand cars you see on the road? 2nd hand hospital equipments? Drugs? Control Bureau the change? This phone wey you dey use dey type all these many-many things who get the satellite for space wey your network provider dey tap from? Ever heard of foreign aid or grants all from USAID aka United States!

Dey there make pant dey wear you.

And this is why we will continue to be seen as slaves and command no respect. People now think second hand clothes are a good thing. We need to cut off some ties with west and look east because they will never see as human beings. They think we are slaves. to them we are simple a lump of people that they did not know what to do with when they decided to shift from colonialism to neo-colonialism. I want to be economically, financially, socially and politically free. We will never achieve this if our leaders remain lap dogs to these people.

Buhari has to come and Tell us what he went to do in Nuclear Summit Convention when we do not have light. We do not want any military alignment with America. Americans themselves are now in slavery, they cannot break out.
Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by otosa(m): 4:35pm On Apr 01, 2016
skyman200:
The stupid president say that before 2050 there will be steady power supply in the country even some people will support him.
this not the time for Nigerians to fault Leader A or B but to join Our hands together with whoever occupying the position. Mr. President is working, Our Support is needed.
Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by dview001(m): 4:38pm On Apr 01, 2016
Lolllllllllllll
Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by MarieSucre(f): 4:40pm On Apr 01, 2016
senior123:

And this is why we will continue to be seen as slaves and command no respect. People now think second hand clothes are a good thing. We need to cut off some ties with west and look east because they will never see as human beings. They think we are slaves. to them we are simple a lump of people that they did not know what to do with when they decided to shift from colonialism to neo-colonialism. I want to be economically, financially, socially and politically free. We will never achieve this if our leaders remain lap dogs to these people.

Buhari has to come and Tell us what he went to do in Nuclear Summit Convention when we do not have light. We do not want any military alignment with America. Americans themselves are now in slavery, they cannot break out.

Where in my post did I say it was a good good thing? It is a fact that we live in a global community. No country can be self-sufficient. Even America out sources most of its production to China and India. Should we also cut ties with China(out major source of raw materials and low end devices) and India(our major phamaceutical contributor) if a Chinese or Indian criticize our infrastructure on social media. Can you even read what you're writing?

We absolutely need to become a country of not just consumers but producers. What you're suggesting is akin to shooting ourselves in the foot.
Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by dview001(m): 4:41pm On Apr 01, 2016
otosa:
this not the time for Nigerians to fault Leader A or B but to join Our hands together with whoever occupying the position. Mr. President is working, Our Support is needed.
u talk like a blind man after months of being president what has he done ..u are here telling us he's working...go away wit your naija mentality
Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by ourkobo: 4:45pm On Apr 01, 2016
mind ur biz

Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 01, 2016
rexzqcom:

Mugu says "sia baba". Yet he can't deliver on his immediate promises. Fools are happy he will deliver on 2050 promise. When he will be long dead and rotten.
Sure you all left your brains at the last general election pooling stations.
sorry you dont know the meaning of sacarsm
Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by truthspeaks: 4:58pm On Apr 01, 2016
Oh ok. But I was speaking frm d other side of ur perspective. But d bitter truth is right now, we wld nid 2 play along the so-called neo-colonialists till we hv our full home-grown technology and also, our leaders rnt showing any serious aimed @ developing d country.a sincere question : what will Nigeria be like in d next 20yrs if we continue to hv same leadership style we v had for last 20-30yrs?
senior123:

I support you. What I am saying is, the power sector want to be handed over to American industrialists. Do you want that?
Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by kingdenny(m): 4:58pm On Apr 01, 2016
senior123:
Because we do not want western capitalization of our industrial sector. America want to control the industrial sector. Welcome to Neo-colonialism. So America gets to dictate when we can have light or not. No way. We will rather be like this than have a repeat of Imperial control. Africans are becoming more aware. We have been suffering for 300 years. No one cared. Suddenly everyone is on our case. He should mind his business and figure out how Americans would free themselves from the current slavery they face currently from their founding industrialists' legacies.
We would rather be in darkness and quench of hunger than give America control over how and what we eat or over how we work, who works and how much we get paid. We will define our economy.

A zombie on the loose, you are derailing the subject matter , receive some sense
Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by chiefobdk(m): 5:00pm On Apr 01, 2016
the man na ipob youth
Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by truthspeaks: 5:02pm On Apr 01, 2016
A bottle of red wine for u cheesy cheesy
Mrjo:
U ar welcome my dear. There no way one can combine these hardship with frawn face, if nt is untimely death.
Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by sunshine1974(m): 5:03pm On Apr 01, 2016
cckris:

And WISH Mr Trump doesn't win this year's presidential election, & probably carry out his threat of switching off internet access to the giant.

weds u like it or not....trump is the nxt president of the united states of America
Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by Shoelace1(f): 5:05pm On Apr 01, 2016
Mrjo:
Bros mind your biz we are blacks, so we hav to live in black-out. *angry* where the moderator that move this to fp. *brings out my cane* kneel down here, lets nobody beg me i deal with him 2day he take this to fp when i'm ftc. Infact seun where my check.
please, pardon the moderator.......... And it's cheque not check. kiss
Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 01, 2016
brize:
Ipob yoot.....

grin awon olori pelebe grin
Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by mindtricks: 5:06pm On Apr 01, 2016
Lunar2010:

My able president Buhari and his change agents making history.
Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by Mrjo(m): 5:09pm On Apr 01, 2016
Thanks
Shoelace1:
please, pardon the moderator.......... And it's cheque not check. kiss
Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by Mrjo(m): 5:11pm On Apr 01, 2016
Where i go come collect am?
truthspeaks:
A bottle of red wine for u cheesy cheesy
Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by ebenholer(m): 5:26pm On Apr 01, 2016
Mrjo:
Bros mind your biz we are blacks, so we hav to live in black-out. *angry* where the moderator that move this to fp. *brings out my cane* kneel down here, lets nobody beg me i deal with him 2day he take this to fp when i'm ftc. Infact seun where my cheque.
Do u think this is a joking matter, bros, u don't have to joke with dis issue it is really a sadden situation in the Nation. For a long time, we have not been so badly affected as this.
Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by dom(m): 5:32pm On Apr 01, 2016
This man is a liar. The outage lasted more than three hours. Lol
Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by yaki84: 5:36pm On Apr 01, 2016
OCTAVO:
Hmmmmm

blodah since morning na hmmm hmmm u dey talk, u sure say person no dey ur behind dey put u rod for body?
Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by ebenholer(m): 5:41pm On Apr 01, 2016
otosa:
Bringing about changes in Nigeria is not a sole responsibility of the President, that is exactly the mistake we are making, but that should not turn President and all other elected entities to become passive in the face of unpalatable changes. I must be honest with u, the present government has not been active enough in a noticeable form unless u want to cover up the truth. If u have benefited from them, remember u are not up 1% of Nigeria population, what is the fate of the rest? Accept the truth the Present government are failing us and people are wailing secretly.
Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by marcusaurelio(m): 5:42pm On Apr 01, 2016
Lunar2010:

the op is a correct Nigerian. see the battery level(43%) but a rich one because right now my battery level is 10%
Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by otosa(m): 5:48pm On Apr 01, 2016
dview001:
u talk like a blind man after months of being president what has he done ..u are here telling us he's working...go away wit your naija mentality
u sound like one of group misleading people about this Govt. I said let's support the Govt. if other Nationalists are bad mouth our Govt. is it suppose to be our right to join them and be badmouth our Nation? maybe we want it or not PMB is our National symbol for now and we must protect him because if we failed to do that who will? Togetherness this country shall move forward. God Bless Nigeria God proctect My President.
Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by adconline(m): 5:58pm On Apr 01, 2016
senior123:
Conspiracy theorist with Stone Age mentality.. Btw, he's typing US made cellphone or laptop, goes to work with US/EU/Asian made vehicle.. No wonder Naija has an average IQ of 65..
Re: See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) by Amoto94(m): 6:00pm On Apr 01, 2016
MrCork:

....is he lying?...do u homebase people hav light? (no ofeinse) undecided
I'm base in Okene and I have light so your arg is null and void.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

’48 Boko Haram Fighters Killed, 3 Arrested’ As Soldiers Repel Xmas Eve Attack / Austin Chenge Contesting For Governor In Michigan, USA (Photo) / 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.