Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Pictures From The Burial Of Margaret Umahi, Governor David Umahi's Mother - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From The Burial Of Margaret Umahi, Governor David Umahi's Mother (25939 Views)

Obasanjo & Patience Jonathan Hug At The Burial Of Umahi's Mother (Photos) / Osinbajo At Thanksgiving Service Of Umahi's Mother - Pics / Patience Jonathan, Obasanjo At Burial Of Umahi’s Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Margaret Umahi, Governor David Umahi's Mother by lonelydora: 8:28pm On Apr 01, 2016
Okay nah
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Margaret Umahi, Governor David Umahi's Mother by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:29pm On Apr 01, 2016
Ndi ebonyi me ekelenu shinu shinu. Tokwehu ala izzi. Ndi ebonyi bu nanu

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Margaret Umahi, Governor David Umahi's Mother by Fadekebisola(f): 8:30pm On Apr 01, 2016
wao....see personalities.......Ebonyi governor is quite influential oooo

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Margaret Umahi, Governor David Umahi's Mother by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 01, 2016
It more like a celebration. She died old.

Omo Abakaliki don dey fine ooo, I was having this stereotype about them till I visited Abakaliki. Thumbs up to the state government and Ebonyians. The land of the rising sun is blossoming.... All our States are even aba abia state are becoming decent.
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Margaret Umahi, Governor David Umahi's Mother by Scholes007(m): 8:48pm On Apr 01, 2016
Wisdomkosi:
(Afikpo)Ndi Ebọnyị unu jọkwa, ehugbo unu ka. Ndi ebọnyị bụ nanị.
(Uturu)Nde ebọnyị a li m ekele unu, unu la ya agba oo. Nde ohe anyị ndo ewo nu. Nde ebonyị bụ mnaa.
(Izugbe)Ndi ebọnyị a na m ekele unu, igbo bu igbo mma mma nụ. Ndi ebọnyị bụ otu.
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Margaret Umahi, Governor David Umahi's Mother by Wisdomkosi(m): 9:04pm On Apr 01, 2016
Scholes007:
(Afikpo)Ndi Ebọnyị unu jọkwa, ehugbo unu ka. Ndi ebọnyị bụ nanị.
(Uturu)Nde ebọnyị a li m ekele unu, unu la ya agba oo. Nde ohe anyị ndo ewo nu. Nde ebonyị bụ mnaa.
(Izugbe)Ndi ebọnyị a na m ekele unu, igbo bu igbo mma mma nụ. Ndi ebọnyị bụ otu.
you are from afikpo?
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Margaret Umahi, Governor David Umahi's Mother by Chivasex: 9:05pm On Apr 01, 2016
quest003:
Mama die, we bury mama. What about alamieyeseigha? March is gone, its April already.

that man never die h, him just enter underground make this APC government no go probe am and then take him to jail.
So my guy enter cooler.
Abi you wan bury am alive?
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Margaret Umahi, Governor David Umahi's Mother by ijebu2020: 9:08pm On Apr 01, 2016
Why is it that only old men are ruling in ths Ebonyi state..what happened to the young generations
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Margaret Umahi, Governor David Umahi's Mother by Scholes007(m): 9:11pm On Apr 01, 2016
Wisdomkosi:
you are from afikpo?
no, but it is my maternal home. I can speak both my maternal and paternal dialect fluently.
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Margaret Umahi, Governor David Umahi's Mother by Wisdomkosi(m): 9:11pm On Apr 01, 2016
Scholes007:
no, but it is my maternal home. I can speak both my maternal and paternal dialect fluently.
wow that's good
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Margaret Umahi, Governor David Umahi's Mother by Wisdomkosi(m): 9:13pm On Apr 01, 2016
ijebu2020:
Why is it that only old men are ruling in ths Ebonyi state..what happened to the young generations
Dave is not an old man

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Margaret Umahi, Governor David Umahi's Mother by Alibesamuel: 9:14pm On Apr 01, 2016
I was dia live with gov dave umahi but we had no pixur
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Margaret Umahi, Governor David Umahi's Mother by Scholes007(m): 9:14pm On Apr 01, 2016
Wisdomkosi:
wow that's good
thanks, are you from afikpo? If yes how do you see davi umahi leadership?
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Margaret Umahi, Governor David Umahi's Mother by umehmj(m): 9:24pm On Apr 01, 2016
Waste of public funds if you ask me.

Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Margaret Umahi, Governor David Umahi's Mother by dikeigbo2(m): 9:38pm On Apr 01, 2016
NobleAngell:
Okorocha is everywhere.
Weddings- check!
Funerals- check!
Thanksgiving services - check!

He seems to be competing with the Ooni. That wan too chop dog leg pepper soup.

Nobe small thing my dear,......he even have commissioner for community government, pls can somebody explain his duties and area of usefulness.
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Margaret Umahi, Governor David Umahi's Mother by Wisdomkosi(m): 9:42pm On Apr 01, 2016
Scholes007:
thanks, are you from afikpo? If yes how do you see davi umahi leadership?
im not from afikpo. Well davi is trying in terms of infrastructural development and beautifying the capita city but the tax on poor masses is too much. The poor masses are crying
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Margaret Umahi, Governor David Umahi's Mother by NobleAngell(f): 9:45pm On Apr 01, 2016
dikeigbo2:

Nobe small thing my dear,......he even have commissioner for community government, pls can somebody explain his duties and area of usefulness.
Is that a joke Or you're serious?
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Margaret Umahi, Governor David Umahi's Mother by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 9:45pm On Apr 01, 2016
And that's how he wasted tax payers money!!

Africa will not get Average Civilization in the next hundred years!!

The money buried in this compound alone, not alone for the Burial preparation!!
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Margaret Umahi, Governor David Umahi's Mother by Peterlawyer(m): 9:53pm On Apr 01, 2016
hope all is well wit d state March allocation because much would be spend
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Margaret Umahi, Governor David Umahi's Mother by Daniel058(m): 10:00pm On Apr 01, 2016
Bubewilson:
It more like a celebration. She died old.

Omo Abakaliki don dey fine ooo, I was having this stereotype about them till I visited Abakaliki. Thumbs up to the state government and Ebonyians. The land of the rising sun is blossoming.... All our States are even aba abia state are becoming decent.
before nko??

Anyi ANA ATA aki npi npi??

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Margaret Umahi, Governor David Umahi's Mother by Daniel058(m): 10:04pm On Apr 01, 2016
Wisdomkosi:
je anwua g'atsuje izi haa emebyishi opfu ali izi.. Lol

Bawe b'ino nta?
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Margaret Umahi, Governor David Umahi's Mother by dikeigbo2(m): 10:11pm On Apr 01, 2016
NobleAngell:
Is that a joke Or you're serious?

Nobe jokeooo,on a more serious note,just read below the group photograph taken at the arrival hall of AIIA Enugu.....
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Margaret Umahi, Governor David Umahi's Mother by Asiri1991: 10:16pm On Apr 01, 2016
Adieu MOTHER-GENERAL. Ohanivo is proud of you.
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Margaret Umahi, Governor David Umahi's Mother by xperia626: 10:31pm On Apr 01, 2016
umehmj:
Waste of public funds if you ask me.

bro. the family is damn rich. 1 Army major general, 1 senior barrister, 1 oil business Mogul nd dis current Governor, so i don't really tink it's public funds al de wey
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Margaret Umahi, Governor David Umahi's Mother by NobleAngell(f): 10:47pm On Apr 01, 2016
dikeigbo2:

Nobe jokeooo,on a more serious note,just read below the group photograph taken at the arrival hall of AIIA Enugu.....
Alright.
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Margaret Umahi, Governor David Umahi's Mother by toprealman: 7:23am On Apr 02, 2016
ostentatious profligacy of the highest order. The most underdeveloped state in Nigeria..... Ebonyi!
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Margaret Umahi, Governor David Umahi's Mother by Rhea(f): 7:08pm On Apr 02, 2016
[size=18pt]Celebrating a burial in opulence while the masses are suffering untold hardship and gnashing their teeth under the scourge of fuel scarcity and no endless days and nights of power outage. Is this the change Nigerians deserve?>[/size]
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Margaret Umahi, Governor David Umahi's Mother by murphyibiam15(m): 7:16pm On Apr 02, 2016
toprealman:
ostentatious profligacy of the highest order. The most underdeveloped state in Nigeria..... Ebonyi!
Mr reta.rd..tell us ur own state whether is like Lodon.....hater....no one even knows whether u even exist
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Margaret Umahi, Governor David Umahi's Mother by toprealman: 7:42pm On Apr 02, 2016
murphyibiam15:

Mr reta.rd..tell us ur own state whether is like Lodon.....hater....no one even knows whether u even exist
Ebonyi is officially an educationally disadvantaged state.....consult UTME, NECO and WAEC.
I won't like to join issues with you.... we are brothers Ok.
Free my buttons.... stop pressing 'em please nwanne madu.
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Margaret Umahi, Governor David Umahi's Mother by murphyibiam15(m): 9:16pm On Apr 02, 2016
toprealman:
Ebonyi is officially an educationally disadvantaged state.....consult UTME, NECO and WAEC.
you're going off the discussion guy.....what u mentioned there was before and not even now....long time ago as current records states otherwise

tell me ur state and stop running around.....and the worst is that u are even a south-easterner..mention ur state in south-east first this dude lets start from there....i can see u are a low life seeking relevance for nothing....mention ur state dude
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Margaret Umahi, Governor David Umahi's Mother by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:05pm On Apr 02, 2016
toprealman:
Seriously you are very sill.y for writing those rubbish up there, go and check WAEC and NECO 2014/2015, Ebonyi was among top ten best in WAEC last year, they performed better than 5 states in southwest.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ondo Election: Official INEC Result Updates In 17 Local Governments - Vanguard / Stop Comparing Level Of Incompetence, Leave Jonathan Alone – Aisha Tells Buhari / Chinese Supplier Blames ‘Bad Luck’ For Frequent Locomotive Breakdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.