Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 10 - Travel (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (1005926 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (403) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by phrancisco: 7:50pm On May 24, 2016
omooba2015:
God Favour... I collected my Trv today... I was going i met Favour, i was coming Favour. Thanks to great physician.... Jesus.. Pslam 41 vs 11

Congrats bro, ur determination and faith in God finally payed off. All the best
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by omooba2015(m): 7:54pm On May 24, 2016
phrancisco:

Congrats bro, ur determination and faith in God finally payed off. All the best
Cheers
Yes oo. For those expecting Admission... Medical call up... Passport request.. Just have confidence in thy lord.. God is d way... Pray and fast.. Beleive, u will get it.. Ijn

9 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by opsyF: 7:55pm On May 24, 2016
Hello
please when filling the IMM1294E form, do I fill in the complete tuition fee for 2years or just 1year tuition fee?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Adanzee: 8:22pm On May 24, 2016
When Filling the family information and IMM1294E form for online application... Do you have to sign the documents cuz am filling on my laptop and the form dosent allow a signature (sought off)... Except you print and then sign and scan back for your online application??
Please answers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by phrancisco: 8:23pm On May 24, 2016
opsyF:
Hello
please when filling the IMM1294E form, do I fill in the complete tuition fee for 2years or just 1year tuition fee?

Tuition fee should be for the 2years but if it's available funds you can input for one year.
Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by phrancisco: 8:24pm On May 24, 2016
Adanzee:

When Filling the family information and IMM1294E form for online application... Do you have to sign the documents cuz am filling on my laptop and the form dosent allow a signature (sought off)... Except you print and then sign and scan back for your online application??
Please answers

U don't need to sign for the online route. You only validate.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by rallymento(m): 8:32pm On May 24, 2016
phrancisco:

yes u can, pple have used a copy of telex gotten from banks to apply before. If the embassy has any doubt they would confirm from your school.
Cheers.
thank you bro!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by opsyF: 8:37pm On May 24, 2016
phrancisco:

Tuition fee should be for the 2years but if it's available funds you can input for one year.
Cheers
thanks alot for the info
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by lequatee(m): 8:38pm On May 24, 2016
fellow nairalanders, I have sent out mails to professors in different schools in Canada but I really don't know why none has replied . please help if you have had similar experiences with schools in the past.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by lawmerchant: 8:43pm On May 24, 2016
Public Service Announcement to Canadians in da house

"The High Commission of Canada in Abuja is currently experiencing technical difficulties; this may have an impact on your capacity to reach this office. Canadians in need of emergency consular assistance should call the Emergency Watch and Response Centre in Ottawa directly at +1 613 996 8885 (collect calls are accepted where available) or by email sending an email to sos@international.gc.ca."

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 24, 2016
Good day Gurus, semi Gurus and the Gurus in the making. Please I need to know if I can get all DETAILS, STAGE and PROGRESS about my application though the VFS website without having to link my applications to a CIC account? I really do NOT want to link my application just yet. Many thanks in anticipation of all response(s) that would help in answering my question

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by lawmerchant: 9:00pm On May 24, 2016
Adanzee:

Please answers

Just click on 'validate' after you're done to generate the bar code. You don't need to print or sign the document.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by kife(m): 9:01pm On May 24, 2016
mickeyenglish:

U guyz should help out with answers s'il-vous-plaƮt embarassed

if your claims of applying for a PR from Nigeria are true to the letter, it's best you worked even more assiduously to get the PR.
Upon immigration, u pay domestic student fees as against the high tuition fees paid by international students.

Also, as a PR, the benefits are just invaluable.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bjmme: 9:10pm On May 24, 2016
evsonlive:
Gurus in the house good day, I am a graduate of metallurgical and materials engineering with a cgpa of 3.54/5 I intend to get a masters admission in Canada for mechanucal engineering. Please I would like advise from you guys on which school to apply. Thanks and God bless
type the course in Google,add master program in Canada,pick the the best school you know you can afford and meet,and if probably you can get scholarship.....best of luck...co-metal
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by jj17cv(m): 9:12pm On May 24, 2016
@omoba2015
AMEN !!!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by phrancisco: 9:35pm On May 24, 2016
iamnero:
Good day Gurus, semi Gurus and the Gurus in the making. Please I need to know if I can get all DETAILS, STAGE and PROGRESS about my application though the VFS website without having to link my applications to a CIC account? I really do NOT want to link my application just yet. Many thanks in anticipation of all response(s) that would help in answering my question

All u can do is to track ur application, ur tracking Number should be on that receipt u collected after u submitted. You may not be able to get all d details you need.
Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by travy: 9:46pm On May 24, 2016
I'm applying for a course in Canada and the original certified copies of my Neco and ND result are requested.

I'm new to this. Please how do I go about getting them certified and what do they mean by "original certified copies"?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by lawmerchant: 10:07pm On May 24, 2016
travy:
I'm applying for a course in Canada and the original certified copies of my Neco and ND result are requested.

I'm new to this. Please how do I go about getting them certified and what do they mean by "original certified copies"?

Make a photocopy of the results. Take the original and photocopies to a lawyer who is a notary public, or you go to a court registry. Present the original and the photocopy. The Notary will notaries the photocopies as "certified true copy of the original". Mail (by post) the notarized copies to the school.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by sayhi2riles: 10:07pm On May 24, 2016
Pls I want 2 knw if most of u went through d same tin,I submitted my documents 2 vfs on d 3rd of march n afta a week I got an email 2 go 4 medicals,which I did,since den no mail has come Bt 2day been 24 of may,i tracked my application n I found out dat it has been dispatched frm canada visa office in accra,pls wen shud I go 4 pick up or will dey mail me?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Bhoyo: 10:14pm On May 24, 2016
Pls I want to go for mine tomorrow but how can you give me anybody's contact there to know what I will need to bring?

OpeLovely:
Guys, its N8,500 to do Police Clearance Certificate and not the N5,000 that has been communicated here. I did it at Alagbon Close, Ikoyi today.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Teehp(f): 10:21pm On May 24, 2016
Toby101:
@Teehp Naa.. i was called for medicals on 26th of march
ok when you got the medical passed update, how long till your passport request update came in.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by travy: 10:36pm On May 24, 2016
lawmerchant:

Make a photocopy of the results. Take the original and photocopies to a lawyer who is a notary public, or you go to a court registry. Present the original and the photocopy. The Notary will notaries the photocopies as "certified true copy of the original". Mail (by post) the notarized copies to the school.

Thank you for the clarification. Just curious, can a scanned & printed copy be used in place of a photocopy?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by pchax: 11:01pm On May 24, 2016
Hello folks, been a while. Abeg, please can someone provide a link to the places in Nigeria where biometrics can be done? I'm seeing Lekki online but the last time I did it, it was Oregun. Just looking for a second confirmation on Lekki. Thanks!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by wayaa007(m): 11:13pm On May 24, 2016
pchax:
Hello folks, been a while. Abeg, please can someone provide a link to the places in Nigeria where biometrics can be done? I'm seeing Lekki online but the last time I did it, it was Oregun. Just looking for a second confirmation on Lekki. Thanks!
They moved to lekki(3rd roundabout)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by mcobex: 11:17pm On May 24, 2016
good day house, pls am new here and hope to apply for my trv before the end of may or early June. am going for September session, hope it won't be late if I apply in June? pl s it's urgent. tanx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by mcobex: 11:25pm On May 24, 2016
pls I also want to know how to sign the family info from, cos it's not like the other forms where u validate or asked to use electronic signature
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by mcobex: 11:31pm On May 24, 2016
phrancisco:

U don't need to sign for the online route. You only validate.
but what about the family info from, how do I sign it? online application
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by lawmerchant: 11:33pm On May 24, 2016
mcobex:
pls I also want to know how to sign the family info from, cos it's not like the other forms where u validate or asked to use electronic signature

You have to print, sign, date and then scan the document. It's not like the other document that you can validate.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by mcobex: 11:35pm On May 24, 2016
lawmerchant:

You have to print, sign, date and then scan the document. It's not like the other document that you can validate.
thanks bro. pls hope it won't be too late if I apply in June for my trv. September session. Plsssss any idea bro?

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (403)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.