Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,588 members, 7,816,448 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 10 - Travel (300) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (1007321 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) ... (403) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bjmme: 2:06pm On Jul 25, 2016
Mikymiko:
what if it is family business?
They can pay so far is family business,so what you need is break down of payments to be given to you while on leave,it will be well signed document.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by blaugrana82(m): 2:18pm On Jul 25, 2016
lawmerchant:

Tell us what you have and then we'll tell you what is missing (if any).
I don't have any of them yet. I want to send a list of the things my sponsor need to get... letter from sponsor, introduction letter from place of work(sponsor), offer/appointment letter, statement of account, pay slip for last 6months, work ID card, front page of passport, birth certificate and marriage certificate. which have I missed, which is not necessary and which is important? thanks guys
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ElCapt: 2:18pm On Jul 25, 2016
My Canada TRV choppers! Especially Carleton, University of Ottawa, Algonquin people. How are y'all chopping em TRVs?, let me know what's up with questions o, am in Carleton Uni. PM as well. wink

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by boche042: 2:27pm On Jul 25, 2016
samieblack:

which day u dey leave i still dey wait for vfs oooo
I dey leave on the 15th of August
Which program ? And school?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 25, 2016
boche042:

I dey leave on the 15th of August
Which program ? And school?
bro sup! From ur Moniker it sends me the signal that your might be based ENUGU(042)/ones stayed there. Can we relate behind bars? I want to discuss something with you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by overtlyderanged: 2:43pm On Jul 25, 2016
michV:
bro sup! From ur Moniker it sends me the signal that your might be based ENUGU(042)/ones stayed there. Can we relate behind bars? I want to discuss something with you.

Baba...behind bars ke? grin

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by kanayogod(m): 2:48pm On Jul 25, 2016
michV:
@MichV, behind gini? Biko kwa!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Ethan45(m): 2:53pm On Jul 25, 2016
overtlyderanged:

Baba...behind bars ke? grin

grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Boss boss boss, my oga at d top mich v, i iz hailing you from here. lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 25, 2016
@kanayogod and @overtlyderanged..i dont get you guys.what is wrong with my statement especially emphasis on the bars?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by kanayogod(m): 3:07pm On Jul 25, 2016
michV:
@kanayogod and @overtlyderanged..i dont get you guys.what is wrong with my statement especially emphasis on the bars?
Imagine this prayer point: May a heavily loaded truck of blessings hit you. Na prayer? Curse or what?
Nna, behind bars for naija? Hmm, OYO!!!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 25, 2016
kanayogod:

Imagine this prayer point: May a heavily loaded truck of blessings hit you. Na prayer? Curse or what?
Nna, behind bars for naija? Hmm, OYO!!!
ohh! Now i get,but bad people have made the world negative sha especially when it is heard you are travelling abroad. It was a slangs to me.my behind bars never meant we wld see in a bar but i meant off Nairaland through email/whatsapp.e get some matter wey person no dey discuss here in other to keep the forum SACRED grin
@moniker Ethan45..i see u baba
@boche042 i sent you PM ur responses to my issue wld lessen the HBP wey CIC dey give me cos my Canadian oyibo babe go terminate my relationship with her if i no get this TRV to meet her this fall

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Ethan45(m): 3:22pm On Jul 25, 2016
bjmme:
They can pay so far is family business,so what you need is break down of payments to be given to you while on leave,it will be well signed document.

@bjmme no vex abeg, ive been having trouble tryin to pm u. Pls cn u pm me,there is sometin i really nid to discuss wit u. Please. Thank you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by andre99(m): 3:49pm On Jul 25, 2016
cic wussup with PGC/PGD applicants, it's totally unfair.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 25, 2016
[quote author=michV post=47876174]
Behind bars is an idiomatic expression that means prison/jail

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by adebayoolatunji(m): 3:59pm On Jul 25, 2016
andre99:
cic wussup with PGC/PGD applicants, it's totally unfair.
tiis it that this people have exceeded their yearly quota that's why they are delaying pgd/pgc....my thought.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by simplysucre: 4:14pm On Jul 25, 2016
I hv been following this thread..pls I need help..I want to apply for nursing bsc or practical nursing diploma as the case may be...I hv a degree already in chemistry education and am married with two kids..planning on taking the kids along. I Dont no how possible this 'll be..really need help...and also to know the schools to try..I hv relations in Manitoba Winnipeg too...Wl most appreciate. Tnx fellow Nigerians.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 25, 2016
[quote author=dsquare4u post=47877368][/quote]
Hian! Abegg oo..in an explainable dictionary terms,bars in the context i used it in every individual understanding are premises or counters for serving drinks either alcohol, coffee or juice. This your idiomatic expression is a literature terms if i should refer it in that manner while in my own context of terminology,the behind bars mean off Nairaland via email/whatsapp. grin i no wan jail person

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 25, 2016
grin grin
michV:

Hian! Abegg oo..in an explainable dictionary terms,bars in the context i used it in every individual understanding are premises or counters for serving drinks either alcohol, coffee or juice. This your idiomatic expression is a literature terms if i should refer it in that manner while in my own context of terminology,the behind bars mean off Nairaland via email/whatsapp. grin i no wan jail person
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by meekmk(m): 4:46pm On Jul 25, 2016
[quote author=dsquare4u post=47877368][/quote]

Behind bars.. Not an. Idiomatic expression Bruh! In literal term. If a nigga is in prison! He would definitely be behind iron bars!

angry grin cool angry angry[l cheesy sad :oeft][/left] cheesy

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Ajayi4(m): 5:17pm On Jul 25, 2016
Hello My people, I am processing my paper application, My question is am I going to submit in Lagos or Abuja. Also, I have saved the forms on my system, after filling, I will just print and photocopy,and take to the embassy with my money. IS that all for paper route? Somebody respond pls
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 25, 2016
[quote author=meekmk post=47878722]

Behind bars.. Not an. Idiomatic expression Bruh!
I'm sorry but you are wrong it's not an idiom..idioms.thefreedictionary.com/behind+bars
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 25, 2016
[quote author=dsquare4u post=47880233][/quote] plus idioms are also literary terms
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Ajayi4(m): 6:42pm On Jul 25, 2016
Hello My people, I am processing my paper application, My question is am I going to submit in Lagos or Abuja. Also, I have saved the forms on my system, after filling, I will just print and photocopy,and take to the embassy with my money. IS that all for paper route? Somebody respond pls....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Infinity2020: 6:42pm On Jul 25, 2016
[quote author=dsquare4u post=47880233][/quote]

Why these unnecessary arguments?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by meekmk(m): 6:55pm On Jul 25, 2016
dsquare4u:

plus idioms are also literary terms

I hear you!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 25, 2016
Infinity2020:

Why these unnecessary arguments?

What's your headache with that? Does that affect you? Meekmk is my friend....Must you talk becos u jes wanna talk. Plus no one is arguing...cos no one is an island of knowledge.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by meekmk(m): 7:12pm On Jul 25, 2016
dsquare4u:

What's your headache with that? Does that affect you? Meekmk is my friend....Must you talk becos u jes wanna talk. Plus no one is arguing...cos no one is an island of knowledge.

My guy .. Nice one .. Don't mind him.. He wants to feature in a feud like MichV and Sherriff! smiley grin angry grin tongue tongue tongue
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 25, 2016
dsquare4u:

my brother no be everytime CIC matter go dy bother us atimes we share and gain knowledge to ease off the anxiety jare..Na study we dy go study for canada na though me na study + Marriage i wan go do for Canada, so no be only CIC Matter should be domineering all the time shocked grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 25, 2016
[quote author=meekmk post=47882670]

The guy jes wan cause katakata ni...we don pass dt lvl
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by meekmk(m): 7:23pm On Jul 25, 2016
[quote author=dsquare4u post=47882828][/quote]

cheesy cheesy cheesy I Laugh in my Grandpa's Voice!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 25, 2016
[quote author=michV post=47882678]
grin Abi o...Pple go dey vent their anger on u as if say na u delay deir TRV..dm no go call CIC...must we live CIC....make we engage in anoda tin jorrh.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Skiiiwalker: 7:24pm On Jul 25, 2016
MunezSanti:
I just received my gcms notes. Please I need every good advice I can get from this forum on how to tackle this. PLEASE

OMG, i just lost hope. i didn't indicate US visa refusal too.. gosh! pfff

(1) (2) (3) ... (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) ... (403)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.