Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,080 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 10 - Travel (299) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (1007181 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) ... (403) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by opeyeminas: 12:46am On Jul 25, 2016
Otunba147:
More also, is this normal been that the app is more than 13weeks.
Mine will be 16weeks come Thursday. Same school PGD applied April 7th medical passed and nothing. My friend who applied with MSC 2weeks after me landed in toronto yesterday. Just wandering when it will be PGD turn cry cry cry cry
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by seunskills: 1:09am On Jul 25, 2016
yemdogg:

I seriously doubt if a VO would attach much importance to the note verbal.....it's a diplomatic communication prepared in the third person and unsigned. It's more relevant for institutional purpose or inter governmental agencies or relations.

If you submit an airtight application you don't need such document.....besides it is advisable to keep your application simple. Submiting a note verbal will only make a VO more curious about why you included a note verbal in your application. Or does it really serve a purpose in your application? You're applying for a study permit right? If so a VO won't see any need to expedite your application in anyway or manner. Especially since you're not going for an assignment for the federal government.

A letter of introduction from the ministry suffices.

Please and please do not arouse the curiosity of the VO attending to your application.

My 2cent

Thanks for your reply.
Note verbal was prepared on my behalf and it was signed by an official from foreign affairs, since I am a uniform officer, though I'm going for an academic program, it's usually treated as an assignment since I was officially cleared for it and I'm coming back to my job.
There was nothing curious in my application to attract the attention of the VO, I reason that each country's high commission usually have diplomatic relationship and should respect such letters from each other.
I haven't seen such since I joined this forum so I said I should clarify what I was told. I'm more concerned about my submission time which is close to date of resumption.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by samieblack: 2:44am On Jul 25, 2016
boche042:
Anyone going to Humber college wireless telecommunications?
Pls holla

which day u dey leave i still dey wait for vfs oooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by kanayogod(m): 2:56am On Jul 25, 2016
sheriff712:

It's important I ask. I have not seen any PGC/PGD student receive TRV this month.
Just believe 'cause Oluwa is definitely involved, I know soon, PGC/PGD people will share their success stories here too.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by lawmerchant: 4:29am On Jul 25, 2016
Victory1989:
There have been no updates to your application (S3*********) since you last checked your account. Thank you for your patience.
This message is intended for the following e-mail address: h******@yahoo.com. If this message is not for you, please delete it.

Please house I need ur advice on this matter, this is the second time am getting such mail from CIC...exactly 24th of June I got the first mail...I submitted my application on 25th of may 2016 and did my biometric 27th of May 2016 at VFS office in Abuja...am yet to receive a medical call mail...I applied for PGC at Conestoga college for fall (September 2016) there resumption date is 5th of Sept...

My questions are:

1. Should write CIC Accra as regards why I have not been sent medical mail?

2. Should I just proceed with the medical examination at any of their approve office and send it to CIC Accra?

3. Should I go to VFS office and complain

4. Should I still wait until I get response from CIC.

Is anyone going through this same issue.

Please house am in dead need of advice.
Answers
1. No. You should contact CIC after your application has passed the processing time (currently 13 weeks).

2. No. You have to wait until you're instructed by CIC to proceed.

3. No. VFS does not process you application. They only transmit it the processing office.

4. Yes. Or you may contact them in accordance with (1) above.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by lawmerchant: 4:43am On Jul 25, 2016
Otunba147:
Please gurus in the house, a bit worried I applied for a study permit visa April 12 but till date no info. I got an email from Conestoga college to balance the partpayment of the first semester tuition fee by August 5th that either the admission will be revoked or i defer. Am still hoping for the best from CIC. What's your advice. Thank you
Write the school and request that they kindly extend the deadline.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Bricksonline: 5:19am On Jul 25, 2016
Kriss77:
Abeg who is coming to toronto anytime soon?
I will be arriving at Toronto first week in August, Send a mail at briggsdgenius@gmail.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by sheriff712(m): 6:43am On Jul 25, 2016
michV:
you be my guyses so i go dy cover you up. Before you ask,firstly click on the monikers profile,you could see where he/she must have mentioned his/her program of study/program level/even school sef,it is when you didn't see,ehh! You can ask since people don dey observe you grin

No mind me sir. I still be jj c for hia. Abeg send me a pm. We get talk. Or u fit send ur contact
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Bamz(m): 7:12am On Jul 25, 2016
It's a new week, our hopes will not be dashed. smiley

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Churkie: 7:33am On Jul 25, 2016
Hi All,

Please who has paid tuition fees lately? Can you please share how you went about it.Thanks for your responses.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by seunskills: 8:06am On Jul 25, 2016
Churkie:
Hi All,

Please who has paid tuition fees lately? Can you please share how you went about it.Thanks for your responses.

Hi,
I paid 50% of my tuition fee via form A. I applied for it mid April and l got the bank notification that it was paid more than a month later in June.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 25, 2016
Please does private establishment give study leave with pay?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by o2(f): 9:11am On Jul 25, 2016
Victory1989:
There have been no updates to your application (S3*********) since you last checked your account. Thank you for your patience.
This message is intended for the following e-mail address: h******@yahoo.com. If this message is not for you, please delete it.

Please house I need ur advice on this matter, this is the second time am getting such mail from CIC...exactly 24th of June I got the first mail...I submitted my application on 25th of may 2016 and did my biometric 27th of May 2016 at VFS office in Abuja...am yet to receive a medical call mail...I applied for PGC at Conestoga college for fall (September 2016) there resumption date is 5th of Sept...

My questions are:

1. Should write CIC Accra as regards why I have not been sent medical mail?

2. Should I just proceed with the medical examination at any of their approve office and send it to CIC Accra?

3. Should I go to VFS office and complain

4. Should I still wait until I get response from CIC.

Is anyone going through this same issue.

Please house am in dead need of advice.

The message you saw is a monthtly mail sent to you to let you know your app is still with them. I have gotten that message 3 times. I applied April 22. So relax.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Arcayo: 9:25am On Jul 25, 2016
Arcayo:
[b]
LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS (FALL 2016)
1. Crazygurl: April 5th.Conestoga PGD. Medical passed April 18th.
2. Opeyeminas: April 7 Conestoga, pgd, paper route, Upfront medicals. Medical Passed
3. Snoop4dem; April 11th, Uni of Victoria, masters, paper route,Medical Passed Approved June 24th Congrats
4. CassetteBoy: April 11th. UofT. Masters. Online route. Medical Request, Medical Passed, APPROVED 22nd July. Congrats
5. Grandcommander April 13, Conestoga College, PGC, Paper route, Upfront Medicals.Medical Passed
6. wayaa007: April 19, Georgian college, PGC, paper route
7. Deda3103: April 26th MSc, Uni of Saskatchewan, online route. Medical Request, Medical Passed. Approved 22nd July. Congrats
8. Ajibade001 April 27 M.Sc. Online
University of Saskatchewan.
9. qwertyasdf May 03, University of
Saskatchewan, PhD, Paper route, upfront medicals. Medical passed Approved 20th July Congrats

10. Rhegina May 4 U of M, masters paper route upfront medicals,Medical Passed,APPROVED July 13th CONGRATS
11. Aguns2k may 7 paper route, Conestoga college
12. abestine: May 12, MSc, Umanitoba, paper route, upfront medicals, Medical passed
13. greatlifeis89:May 24, Seneca, PGC, Paper route. Upfront Medicals, Medical Passed
14. Ayoadeoyatokun: May 25, Seneca, PGC,Paper route
15. tangled: May 26 Umanitoba MBA, Online route, Upfront medicals Approved 21st July Congrats
16. aliACCA :May 26 U of M, masters paper route upfront medicals
17. Datkoded, Seneca College, advance dip May 26, paper route
18. Matthew2120: June 1st, Masters, Paper route, Centennial college ,
19. moe0164 . Saskatchewan poly June 1st.. Paper route, awaiting medicals
20. emma4eva: June 3 MEng, Online. Ryerson University, Medical Request
21. Ikcbn: June 10th Niagara college, paper route. Medical (Passed)
22. abmendozer: June 13, Masters, Paper route, Geogian College
23. Ymc007: June 14, masters, paper route, Dalhousie University
24. Giov: June 16th Brandon University, Masters Paper Route. Upfront Medicals Medical Passed
25. Arcayo: June 19th PGC, Conestoga online route, upfront medicals
26. Olubee22: June 24th, St Mary Uni, UG, online
27. Faroukfahima: June 28th, Adv Dip, Conestoga College,Paper Route
28. Sexyqueen2: June 30th, M.Sc. Process Systems Engineering, University of Regina, Online route,
29. Princeade09: July 13th, UG, UPEI, paper route,
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by emma4eva(m): 9:35am On Jul 25, 2016
Good day,

I got a mail this morning, I am required to provide additional information, '' Your sponsor must confirm that he is still willing to cover your expenses. This letter must be dated, signed and accompanied by a photocopy of your sponsor's ID''

pls I need assistance on a very good letter to make my point. My sponsor is my father.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by blaugrana82(m): 9:51am On Jul 25, 2016
Hello guys. pls what are the list of documents I need to get from my sponsor. NOTE: Sponsor is my bro. I have a list of documents already but I want to be extremely sure I've not missed out on any documents on my list for the sponsor. pls reply ASAP guys. I would really appreciate it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 25, 2016
emma4eva:
Good day,
I got a mail this morning, I am required to provide additional information, '' Your sponsor must confirm that he is still willing to cover your expenses. This letter must be dated, signed and accompanied by a photocopy of your sponsor's ID''
pls I need assistance on a very good letter to make my point. My sponsor is my father.
its like you didn't add sponsorship letter to ur application?This email shows your application is at verge of approval.i say it again,CIC is paying attention to MASTERS. God help me and us all.Please some1 should assist him about how to go about this cos i v been subjected to duty already.my input might not be sophisticated now.. congrats in advance!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by seunskills: 10:21am On Jul 25, 2016
Mikymiko:

Nope, unless it's yours or family business.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by emma4eva(m): 10:33am On Jul 25, 2016
michV:
its like you didn't add sponsorship letter to ur application?This email shows your application is at verge of approval.i say it again,CIC is paying attention to MASTERS. God help me and us all.Please some1 should assist him about how to go about this cos i v been subjected to duty already.my input might not be sophisticated now.. congrats in advance!

I just got another mail now, medical request. Which hospital do you recommend.

Please guru in the house, I really need help on detailed sponsor's letter, it's urgent.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Emmalondon: 10:39am On Jul 25, 2016
Haustraliah:

Yeah.
You Are good for Pgd it's a good idea.
Why not apply?

What if someone graduated with a result not as good as that. Like a third class or even a pass. Can such a prraon still apply for a PGD in Canada?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by harkinglaw: 10:54am On Jul 25, 2016
Please what is happening to those of us that applied in April? Has CIC forgotten us? This delay is not good at all.
Anybody heard anything as regards April Applicants?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by dorcrown: 11:18am On Jul 25, 2016
Please friends, i need your help. am a graduate of Agric Econs (4.12/5.0). i wish to apply for Msc Agric Econs 2017 fall (U of Saskat/ U of Alberta). pls how do i start the process. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Made123: 11:38am On Jul 25, 2016
emma4eva:

I just got another mail now, medical request. Which hospital do you recommend.

Please guru in the house, I really need help on detailed sponsor's letter, it's urgent.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1gevqbkct9l0ciw/AAD400Wcj0_iyWelUk6AZe2ma?dl=0
Just click on the link, I got that from a helpful post thesoj iposted sometime ago. Just use the format, I'm sure it will be helpful. Good luck in advance.
Then for medicals
https://www.nairaland.com/2367106/travelling-canada-part-8/46#34868483

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Dreamhigh2016(m): 12:09pm On Jul 25, 2016
please help I got this mail from CIC this morning,''specifically i have concerns that the bank statement you submitted was fraudulent,i will give you seven to any representation via this email addresss ......'' please house how do i address biko ejor.ASAP PLS.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ziggy3579: 12:23pm On Jul 25, 2016
Is d account yours or ur sponsor's? If it is your sponsor's tell him or her to go to d bank for a letter stating the account exists,d date u printed d statement dat u used for application etc with stamps and signature nd d photograph of d owner of d account on it
Dreamhigh2016:
please help I got this mail from CIC this morning,''specifically i have concerns that the bank statement you submitted was fraudulent,i will give you seven to any representation via this email addresss ......'' please house how do i address biko ejor.ASAP PLS.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by lawmerchant: 12:37pm On Jul 25, 2016
blaugrana82:
Hello guys. pls what are the list of documents I need to get from my sponsor. NOTE: Sponsor is my bro. I have a list of documents already but I want to be extremely sure I've not missed out on any documents on my list for the sponsor. pls reply ASAP guys. I would really appreciate it.
Tell us what you have and then we'll tell you what is missing (if any).
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by lawmerchant: 12:48pm On Jul 25, 2016
emma4eva:
Good day,

Google "canada study permit sponsor letter"
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by lawmerchant: 12:55pm On Jul 25, 2016
dorcrown:
Please friends, i need your help. am a graduate of Agric Econs (4.12/5.0). i wish to apply for Msc Agric Econs 2017 fall (U of Saskat/ U of Alberta). pls how do i start the process. Thanks
You start by visiting the admission page on the schools' websites.

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by phrancisco: 12:58pm On Jul 25, 2016
[quote author=dorcrown post=47869543]Please friends, i need your help. am a graduate of Agric Econs (4.12/5.0). i wish to apply for Msc Agric Econs 2017 fall (U of Saskat/ U of Alberta). pls how do i start the process. Thanks
[/quot

Go to the schools website and check for the requirement for that course, No one can help you with that. Then u can come back and ask questions if u have any, also make Google ur best friends. With ur grade u stand a good chance.
Cheers

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by morenitemi: 1:23pm On Jul 25, 2016
I received a mail on saturday evening from CIC that my account has been updated and I logged in immediately but no update on my online account. Application May 4 medical mail received and done and passed what is the mail all about please ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bjmme: 1:34pm On Jul 25, 2016
Mikymiko:
leave without pay
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 25, 2016
bjmme:
leave without pay
what if it is family business?

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) ... (403)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.