Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 10 - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (1007525 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (403) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by realone01(m): 3:02am On Apr 04, 2016
baba how far na, longest time bro
hayqinsbFX:
Wadap
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by pampem: 6:19am On Apr 04, 2016
Morning peeps!wishing us all a favoured filled week. Have a Nice day.#Trustandbelieve#
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by blackhoney(f): 6:19am On Apr 04, 2016
SegunWamiri:

Hi, I'm sorry to say that it's not likely you'll get the TRV. Firstly, you want to do a Diploma having possessed a Bahelors'degree which is higher. Secondly, General Studies seem too General... Lolz...that you have to convince VO that there's no school or other professional courses in Nigeria that can give you the same set of skills you are seek
ing to acquire.

Most of all, if you decide to still give it a shot, apply with a PGC or PGD instead but don't ever mention that you'll be switching to nursing ooo. That would be too much of inconsistency.

Many thanks.
thanks 4 d advice

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by hayqinsbFX: 7:06am On Apr 04, 2016
i just dey o....whats good
realone01:
baba how far na, longest time bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by blackhoney(f): 7:21am On Apr 04, 2016
pls I need assistance which sch is affordable n DAT I can still apply to at dis time 4 masters degree program
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by lucaschase(m): 7:25am On Apr 04, 2016
Hello house, a happy new month and blessed week for all TRV hopefuls and applicants.
Please I have a question, My cash in my sponsors account is fixed, but it would be due to mature in a week. If I print the SOA after it matures, will the cash be like a lodgment? Or do I need to explain how it came to be? Would be applying for TRV in two weeks.
@hayqinsbFX, @thesoj, @berexio, @huzzie, @all
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Notasowie30s(m): 7:28am On Apr 04, 2016
olah23:
U can use the one on the peer site it's written in fanshawe name and stamped..
how would u know if your payment is being sent? I checked my profile the peer transfer how would I know if the payment is being sent?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by BE811APP: 7:56am On Apr 04, 2016
God Bless U Huzzie..
I will work on that Immediately..

Cheers!

Huzzie:

There's no special thing to it....basically, it's explaining the purpose of visit.
My spouse's has 3 paragraphs. 1st paragraph was literally an introduction into who she is, where she lives and how long we have known each other.
2nd paragraph gave an insight into her academic background, experience and what she currently does.
In her last paragraph she clearly stated that she wanted to come into Canada to help me emotionally, psychologically and financially. That being away from loved ones for too long can lead to poor academic performance.

All the best.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by hayqinsbFX: 8:22am On Apr 04, 2016
You can rollover the FD then submit the expired statement and the new statement.

You can also liquidate, but you have to submit the expired FD to show where the money came from into the SOA
lucaschase:
Hello house, a happy new month and blessed week for all TRV hopefuls and applicants.
Please I have a question, My cash in my sponsors account is fixed, but it would be due to mature in a week. If I print the SOA after it matures, will the cash be like a lodgment? Or do I need to explain how it came to be? Would be applying for TRV in two weeks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by lucaschase(m): 9:08am On Apr 04, 2016
Thanks a lot boss. I appreciate
hayqinsbFX:
You can rollover the FD then submit the expired statement and the new statement.

You can also liquidate, but you have to submit the expired FD to show where the money came from into the SOA

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Richardakpa: 9:37am On Apr 04, 2016
Please am new here. But I have some challenges I would want the house to help me with . I got an admission to Mohawk college to study biotechnology but my main aim is to get an msc in biotechnology. I would want to ask if it's possible to transfer to any affiliated university to get an msc in biotechnology in the shortest possible time.thank you. A graduate of animal science second class upper. Pls help a brother
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Daveboiz(m): 10:25am On Apr 04, 2016
Its Monday spring applicants we have 4 weeks left before resumption.. CIC o embarassed

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by dddrexjr(m): 10:31am On Apr 04, 2016
VICTORDEBELS:
It's a good news, I presume. Was it online app.route? When was your medical passed? What is the specific help u need..?

yah i applied online
I passed the Medicals in January, just asking if there's anyone here who's in Regina or close by.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Daveboiz(m): 10:47am On Apr 04, 2016
Please when you reapplied was it via paper or online
Huzzie:

If she is on medication and has done the required test( I don't know what it's called but I know it's expensive), she wouldn't spend too much for additional test during medicals.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Huzzie: 10:56am On Apr 04, 2016
Daveboiz:
Please when you reapplied was it via paper or online
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Huzzie: 10:59am On Apr 04, 2016
lucaschase:

Go with what da boss has said....

hayqinsbFX:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 04, 2016
dddrexjr:

yah i applied online
I passed the Medicals in January, just asking if there's anyone here who's in Regina or close by.

OK dude, I'd be heading to Regina too this month.. lets hookup..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by toluine56(m): 11:17am On Apr 04, 2016
Wow..part 10.
Mysteriously wonderful.
Following on a lowkey.
Good work guys.
More TRVs

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by toluine56(m): 11:21am On Apr 04, 2016
BreadandBeans:
oooh part 10?? shocked

Am yet to see a thread on Nairaland as long as this thread, from part 1 to part 10 wow.. grin More trv on this new part I pray in Jesus name..
You never see anything bro.
Maple land is to nairalanders as...
..BreadandBeans is to Naija Tertiary Institution's Students
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Huzzie: 11:21am On Apr 04, 2016
maspero22:
Good day all. Nice to be here.I am Nwoko Ifeanyi Emmanuel. I hold a degree in Urban and Regional Planning under the Environmental faculty in 2011 and finished NYSC in 2013. i applied and got admission for a Post Graduate Diploma in Environmental Management and Assessment in Algonquin College, Ottawa. i am also currently working as an Environmental and Safety control Officer in my company.
All documents have been gathered; among others include :
1. Receipt of $8200 CAD semester tuition payment.
2. sponsor's (my brother) 6 months corporate and personal SOA of 10m each closing balance.
3. Documents of landed property n his other business docs.
4. My salary statement of account and payslip(3 months).
5. affidavit of support (notorised).
6. Employment letter and reference letter from company.
7.SOP
8.Admission letter.
9. other supporting documents...
Submitted and did my biometrics on 1/04/2016 by paper.

Now the challenge is i have no travel history, gap in education and age. What are my chances of getting a TRV? Please my gurus in the house, analyse my case and tell me my chances please. Am really disturbed with the level of denials.
NB: am 29 years old. thanks
"curiosity kills the cat"
"anxiety kills faster than death itself"
You have applied already, why do you want to put your hope on our judgement? Regardless of your religious inclination.... Never lose hope, and always be positive.
Honestly, you don't have anything to worry about on the gap in studies because your job covers the gap, it would have been a different scenario if you don't have a job. Your age isn't a shortfall.
Cheers.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 04, 2016
Hello House,

can someone give me a list approved Hospitals in Abuja, i intend to do an upfront medicals before i apply for trv in 2 weeks time. Also is it adviseable to do an upfront medicals or just wait till i am told to do so .

regards
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Jlakeside: 12:10pm On Apr 04, 2016
Huzzie:

"curiosity kills the cat"
"anxiety kills faster than death itself"
You have applied already, why do you want to put your hope on our judgement? Regardless of your religious inclination.... Never lose hope, and always be positive.
Honestly, you don't have anything to worry about on the gap in studies because your job covers the gap, it would have been a different scenario if you don't have a job. Your age isn't a shortfall.
Cheers.
Huzzie baba..
As an employee that gets his salary in cash, though, I immediately go to the bank and pay in the money into my account, writing my name as depositor, should I submit a personal SOA? Since I'm submitting an employment letter and letter of introduction..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by BE811APP: 12:34pm On Apr 04, 2016
Canadian Embassy uses only Abuja Clincs in Maitama
Book online on www.abujaclinics.com
b4 u go to the hospital..
total cost 48k

The upfront r waiting for them to send u a mail.. is up to you..
Bcuz i have seen people with upfront and they dont get replies till after 3months..

so it depends on you..

Hope dis helps?

Cheers!

ugosh:
Hello House,

can someone give me a list approved Hospitals in Abuja, i intend to do an upfront medicals before i apply for trv in 2 weeks time. Also is it adviseable to do an upfront medicals or just wait till i am told to do so .

regards

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Jlakeside: 12:37pm On Apr 04, 2016
maspero22:
nice one bro. God bless you richly. Anxiety is really a killer.
How much did you pay for paper application at vfs?... Is it up to 50k?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Huzzie: 12:44pm On Apr 04, 2016
Jlakeside:

Huzzie baba..
As an employee that gets his salary in cash, though, I immediately go to the bank and pay in the money into my account, writing my name as depositor, should I submit a personal SOA? Since I'm submitting an employment letter and letter of introduction..
It depends; was it a one time or an on going event? If the latter is the case, then it's fine.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Jlakeside: 12:51pm On Apr 04, 2016
Huzzie:

It depends; was it a one time or an on going event? If the latter is the case, then it's fine.
Boss, I don't actually understand the one time/ongoing event question.. Apart from the salary I do get in cash, which I do go to the bank to deposits writing my name as the depositor, I do also deposit some other personal money(in thousands) writing my name as the depositor..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by splendidbabs: 12:52pm On Apr 04, 2016
splendidbabs:
Hello good ppl,
I posted on this forum in January how my application was denied and the details of the document I submitted.
I was then advised to apply for my gcsm file which I did, after waiting for 2months, d file is finally out.
It was an eye opener- I found out from the VO summary that I choose d wrong course of study

Attached below is summary of d file.

My background
Mechanical Engineering (HND) upper credit, 2007
I have both mech and elect work experiences,
I apply with Electrical Techniques( Ontario college certificate) which I was denied.
From my little research, I intend applying for 2yrs Advanced Diploma in electromechanical engineering Technology
I need the candid inputs of the gurus in the house. Am I on the right track?

The house should please attend to my question. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Huzzie: 1:06pm On Apr 04, 2016
Jlakeside:

Boss, I don't actually understand the one time/ongoing event question.. Apart from the salary I do get in cash, which I do go to the bank to deposits writing my name as the depositor, I do also deposit some other personal money(in thousands) writing my name as the depositor..
I was referring to the deposit; to know if you do this all the time or just once. But your response kinda answered it already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (403)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.