Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 10 - Travel (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (1008565 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (403) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by domex007: 8:14am On Apr 27, 2016
temzybabe:
lol abi. Mine was even worse. Always glued to my phone. When my phone dies, I sleep and when I wake up I eat. Just imagine that kind of life? Very pathetic. When did you apply?

I have gotten admission to university of Manitoba for September 2016. But I am waiting for my US sponsor to transfer $10000cad for living expense since the school didn't ask me to pay any deposit to reserve seat. I will apply by 2nd week of may latest.. Pls send me a mail to this email nonsomaduba@gmail.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by temzybabe(f): 8:26am On Apr 27, 2016
domex007:

I have gotten admission to university of Manitoba for September 2016. But I am waiting for my US sponsor to transfer $10000cad for living expense since the school didn't ask me to pay any deposit to reserve seat. I will apply by 2nd week of may latest.. Pls send me a mail to this email nonsomaduba@gmail.com
Okay sir
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by temzybabe(f): 8:27am On Apr 27, 2016
TheDreamChaser:
Good write up temzybabe. What other country did you apply to?
Germany grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 27, 2016
Good morning house, my application documents are ready but I need information on the steps needed to submit it using the paper route. Confused about CVAC or VFSGLOBAL SERVICE stuffs.. Actually wanted to use the online route initially but decided to change to paper route due to the various complaints I have heard about the online process (delays). Most importantly, cos of the current bank charges on CAD$(GTB AND ACCESS CHARGE APPROXIMATELY 238 NAIRA PER CAD$).. Please help.

@hayqinsbFX and all the guys that have submitted their applications using the PAPER ROUTE.. I NEED YOUR INPUTS IN REGARDS TO THE STEPS.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bolasie: 8:48am On Apr 27, 2016
olah23:
That is a fat and thick lies from d banker who told u that, it took me just 9 working days to sort it out and I knw abt 4 pple on dz thread that did same an d payment has been approve within 2 weeks. Try visit ur bank HQ those branch office can be lazy..

Those guys are confused!

Good to hear from you first hand, that allays my fear.

Will do just that.

Goodluck to all "TRV hopefuls"
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by SegunWamiri(m): 9:14am On Apr 27, 2016
temzybabe:
Germany grin

undecided shocked Blocked account opening. Very funny and wicked concept..lolz
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by temzybabe(f): 9:25am On Apr 27, 2016
SegunWamiri:

undecided shocked Blocked account opening. Very funny and wicked concept..lolz
lol its wicked my brother. But what can we do
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Royat1(m): 9:27am On Apr 27, 2016
please o, in case u receive any update from CIC make u na inform d house and to d gurus weh dey Canada, make u na too dey post pictures na , make I see that Canada self, weh I wan kill my self on top .

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Dbnagato: 9:32am On Apr 27, 2016
Wow.. Jxt received my case file, took only 16days so glad..
Reason for denial: insufficient evidence provided to show relationship btw applicant and sponsor. Insufficient evidence of funds reserved for studies in canada provided..
Dats all.. So what do u guys suggest.. I think i'll send his int'l passport in the next application.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Ajibade105(m): 9:37am On Apr 27, 2016
Just sent my TRV application via online.

Term: Fall 2016
Program: M.Sc. Biostatistics
Route: Online
University: University of Saskatchewan.
No upfront medical...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Royat1(m): 9:37am On Apr 27, 2016
Dbnagato:
Reason for denial: insufficient evidence provided to show relationship btw applicant and sponsor. Insufficient evidence of funds reserved for studies in canada provided..
Dats all.. So what do u guys suggest.. I think i'll send his int'l passport in the next application.
bro, I believe u will get your trv in your next app .

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 27, 2016
Ajibade105:

No upfront medical...

How much (in naira) did you pay for the application fee.. Did you feel the schedule 1 form?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by wayaa007(m): 9:41am On Apr 27, 2016
MEEHAR:
Good morning house, my application documents are ready but I need information on the steps needed to submit it using the paper route. Confused about CVAC or VFSGLOBAL SERVICE stuffs.. Actually wanted to use the online route initially but decided to change to paper route due to the various complaints I have heard about the online process (delays). Most importantly, cos of the current bank charges on CAD$(GTB AND ACCESS CHARGE APPROXIMATELY 238 NAIRA PER CAD$).. Please help.

@hayqinsbFX and all the guys that have submitted their applications using the PAPER ROUTE.. I NEED YOUR INPUTS IN REGARDS TO THE STEPS.
Fill your family information forms, fill the application for study permit made outside of canada form (IMM1294E), make sure you validate the form, it will have a barcode page at the end, make sure u print that page and the entire forms, make two photocopies of the barcode page, make a photocopy of the data page of your passport, make photocopies of any original document u wish to submit, vfs won't collect originals, take a passport photograph (CIC dimension), attach your statement of account, police clearance report (photocopy), two photocopies of admission letter and fees receipt (if available), carry your fee (37,530)...I think that's what you basically need. House over to you for fisi and jara

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Royat1(m): 9:42am On Apr 27, 2016
Ajibade105:

No upfront medical...
bro come take coke make u come chill with us , we plenty weh dey wait for mr CIC ,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 27, 2016
wayaa007:

Fill your family information forms, fill the application for study permit made outside of canada form (IMM1294E), make sure you validate the form, it will have a barcode page at the end, make sure u print that page and the entire forms, make two photocopies of the barcode page, make a photocopy of the data page of your passport, make photocopies of any original document u wish to submit, vfs won't collect originals, take a passport photograph (CIC dimension), attach your statement of account, police clearance report (photocopy), two photocopies of admission letter and fees receipt (if available), carry your fee (37,530)...I think that's what you basically need. House over to you for fisi and jara

Thanks bro. What about the vfs consent form.. They said the application will be rejected if the vfs consent form is not filled. Saw that on their site

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by hayqinsbFX: 9:48am On Apr 27, 2016
Who is your sponsor?
Dbnagato:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by wayaa007(m): 9:50am On Apr 27, 2016
MEEHAR:

Thanks bro. What about the vfs consent form.. They said the application will be rejected if the vfs consent form is not filled. Saw that on their site
Consent form would be given to you at vfs to fill and sign

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 27, 2016
wayaa007:

Consent form would be given to you at vfs to fill and sign

You have been helpful. Thanks very much.. Please I have 2 more questions :

1. Do I need to fill and submit the study permit questionnaire on IMM 5832E(PAGE 16-17)
2. Which checklist should I submit ( IMM 5483,the general CIC checklist or IMM 5832, the checklist dedicated for applicants in Nigeria)

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ajehe(m): 10:02am On Apr 27, 2016
Morning nairalanders.
Please I'd like to know the range of funds one must have in account as bank statement to go for a permanent resident visa to canada
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nadia94(f): 10:24am On Apr 27, 2016
MEEHAR:

You have been helpful. Thanks very much.. Please I have 2 more questions :

1. Do I need to fill and submit the study permit questionnaire on IMM 5832E(PAGE 16-17)
2. Which checklist should I submit ( IMM 5483,the general CIC checklist or IMM 5832, the checklist dedicated for applicants in Nigeria)

Thanks
Yes fill the study permit questionnaire and submit the general checklist not the nigerian own.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Governoryomi: 10:24am On Apr 27, 2016
[quote author=ayooluwatoni post=45074748]

Now i don't know where you stand. If you already submitted your application before paying tuition, how do you show proof that you paid to CIC?

If your admission is conditional upon paying tuition, and the deadline for tuition fee payment is not close, then i see no reason why you should pay before applying for study permit. It will only be a problem if you didn't pay your tuition by the time you're at the point of entry. But if the deadline was close, then you'd just have to pay.
For instance if the deadline was August and you submitted your application in may or June, I see no reason why you should pay. But if the deadline was may 1 and you're submitting your app on may 2nd, then you may want to show proof that you met that condition.

**Fact***
1. CIC discourages making any financial commitment without a positive visa app outcome

2. CIC says, an Applicant with a conditional admission letter must show proof that s/he has or will meet the the admission conditions.

So if your deadline was July, and you submitted a SoA which holds the tuition fees when you submitted your app in May, then you would have successfully shown proof of meeting your admission condition.

My opinion though.

@ayooluwatoni. Thanks man. God bless!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Bamz(m): 10:26am On Apr 27, 2016
Hi wayaa007,

Do you think it's okay to perforate my documents? I intend to use a file.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nadia94(f): 10:27am On Apr 27, 2016
Submitted via paper route April 18th , got a medical mail yesterday.. Dat was fast.. Buh it seem medical mails dont mean anything dis days.i speak favour...

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nadia94(f): 10:30am On Apr 27, 2016
Bamz:
Hi wayaa007,

Do you think it's okay to perforate my documents? I intend to use a file.
I dont think its ok, VFS would rearrange ur documents and put them in their own file pack which looks like a bag.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Dbnagato: 10:30am On Apr 27, 2016
hayqinsbFX:
Who is your sponsor?

Dad and uncle
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Dbnagato: 10:31am On Apr 27, 2016
Royat1:

bro, I believe u will get your trv in your next app .

Amen bro.. I believe
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Bamz(m): 10:40am On Apr 27, 2016
Nadia94:

I dont think its ok, VFS would rearrange ur documents and put them in their own file pack which looks like a bag.

Thank you. I actually intend to use a document separator to be bound with a plastic file folder, after creating a table of content.

What do you advise?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bayocanny: 10:58am On Apr 27, 2016
Kirri:
@kelvyn29 my brother u r not alone o All my documents are ready sponsor is the only thing delaying me pls lemme know how it goes cool
Abeg me too having sponsor problem
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Ajibade105(m): 11:01am On Apr 27, 2016
MEEHAR:

How much (in naira) did you pay for the application fee.. Did you feel the schedule 1 form?

I didn't even bother checking my balance to know how much was deducted. I will check and inform you soon. I didn't feel the schedule 1 form ooo. It is not part of my online checklist.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 27, 2016
Nadia94:

Yes fill the study permit questionnaire and submit the general checklist not the nigerian own.

Thanks. Please, how do one go about the SELF-ADDRESSED PRE-PAID RETURN COURIER ENVELOPE in order for them to return my passports and documents.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nadia94(f): 11:03am On Apr 27, 2016
Bamz:

Thank you. I actually intend to use a document separator to be bound with a plastic file folder, after creating a table of content.

What do you advise?
If am not getting u wrong a document seperator where u could keep documents in sections while they in a common file...(looks like photo album?)
VFS would rather have the documents in their own file pack. You could put the documents in sections with a paper clip and label them with a sticky paper note. Keep them in a common paper bag Or file pack while you transport it to whereeva, wen u get their they are only insterested in ur documents.. Files paper bags would be returned to u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (403)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.