Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 10 - Travel (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (1008892 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (403) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Ajibade105(m): 11:03am On Apr 27, 2016
Royat1:

bro come take coke make u come chill with us , we plenty weh dey wait for mr CIC ,

@Royat1... I have joined the group of applicants who will be chilling for Prof/ Dr/Mr/Mrs/Miss CIC...Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nadia94(f): 11:05am On Apr 27, 2016
MEEHAR:

Thanks. Please, how do one go about the SELF-ADDRESSED PRE-PAID RETURN COURIER ENVELOPE in order for them to return my passports and documents.
I didnt do it.. But if atall, u would be asked at VFS if ur interested, if ur dey would make u pay for it alongside oda fees and guide u through d rest

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by hayqinsbFX: 11:08am On Apr 27, 2016
Just add your birth certificate for ur dad.

Add ur mum or dad's marraige certificate....to shwo relationship of uncle
Dbnagato:

Amen bro.. I believe
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 27, 2016
Nadia94:

I didnt do it.. But if atall, u would be asked at VFS if ur interested, if ur dey would make u pay for it alongside oda fees and guide u through d rest

Thanks. Am good to go.. Nice one deae
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by SegunWamiri(m): 11:39am On Apr 27, 2016
Dbnagato:
Wow.. Jxt received my case file, took only 16days so glad..
Reason for denial: insufficient evidence provided to show relationship btw applicant and sponsor. Insufficient evidence of funds reserved for studies in canada provided..
Dats all.. So what do u guys suggest.. I think i'll send his int'l passport in the next application.

Wow!16 days? Please by what means did you order? Friend in Canada or one of the agents in Canada? Hope to hear from you. Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by WESTERNCR: 11:41am On Apr 27, 2016
CIC just down my cousins application for insufficient fund. PGC in HRM, submitted Feb 7th online route. $6700 tuition paid, sponsor account 20m, personal acct, 700k...where do we go from here......?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by finicky2010: 11:41am On Apr 27, 2016
Good Day Nairalanders...I just completed application to SAIT for diploma in Information Technology
What scares me most is how long visa is usually processed
who has Info on this?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by wayaa007(m): 11:52am On Apr 27, 2016
finicky2010:
Good Day Nairalanders...I just completed application to SAIT for diploma in Information Technology
What scares me most is how long visa is usually processed
who has Info on this?
last year, we saw some applications done in one month, some the staturoy 8weeks. But this year, I think we've not had anyone quicker than 10weeks. Except you have something doing with your passport, the average waiting time is 10weeks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Arcayo: 12:15pm On Apr 27, 2016
Check this out people

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Dbnagato: 12:17pm On Apr 27, 2016
SegunWamiri:

Wow!16 days? Please by what means did you order? Friend in Canada or one of the agents in Canada? Hope to hear from you. Cheers

My uncle in canada.. Jxt $5
Agents take more time
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Joe980: 12:18pm On Apr 27, 2016
WESTERNCR:
CIC just down my cousins application for insufficient fund. PGC in HRM, submitted Feb 7th online route. $6700 tuition paid, sponsor account 20m, personal acct, 700k...where do we go from here......?
Your cousin should confirm the financial information he/she wrote in the application. What's the relationship of the sponsor?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Dbnagato: 12:20pm On Apr 27, 2016
hayqinsbFX:
Just add your birth certificate for ur dad.

Add ur mum or dad's marraige certificate....to shwo relationship of uncle

Hw does marriage certificate proves relationship with uncle.
And doing my 1st app i included my dad's int'l passport data page
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by yemdogg: 12:20pm On Apr 27, 2016
WESTERNCR:
who was your cousin's sponsor?? And what documents did he use to prove relationship with sponsor
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by yemdogg: 12:20pm On Apr 27, 2016
WESTERNCR:
who was your cousin's sponsor?? And what documents did he use to prove relationship with sponsor?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by SegunWamiri(m): 12:32pm On Apr 27, 2016
Dbnagato:

My uncle in canada.. Jxt $5
Agents take more time

Ok cool. I also used a friend in Canada. So I'm hopeful mine would arrive as fast as yours too. smiley

Order was made 13th April
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by lucaschase(m): 12:47pm On Apr 27, 2016
Hello,
1.Please can I get the study permit questionnaire form, or the link to download it. Can't seem to find it.

2.Also, if my sponsor fixes(Fixed Deposit) the money in his account after I have printed the statement with the money intact, will it appear as a red flag when the VO's confirm the account statement?
Thanks

@wayaa007,@Nadia94,@temzybabe,@ayooluwatoni,@all
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by wayaa007(m): 1:05pm On Apr 27, 2016
lucaschase:
Hello,
1.Please can I get the study permit questionnaire form, or the link to download it. Can't seem to find it.

2.Also, if my sponsor fixes(Fixed Deposit) the money in his account after I have printed the statement with the money intact, will it appear as a red flag when the VO's confirm the account statement?
Thanks

1. Study permit questionaire can be gotten at VFS. I got mine and filled mine at VFS, although I can't say for others.
2. I'm not too knowledgeable on d issue of funds as it pertains to visa applications, but what I will say is, so long as the money can be made available when its required, and the bank can verify the authenticity of your statement of account, there is no red flag about it. But as a suggestion, why not collect a letter from d bank showing the money is fixed

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Dbnagato: 1:05pm On Apr 27, 2016
SegunWamiri:

Ok cool. I also used a friend in Canada. So I'm hopeful mine would arrive as fast as yours too. smiley

Order was made 13th April

My order was 2 days earlier.. 11th smiley

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by WESTERNCR: 1:10pm On Apr 27, 2016
Sponsor was his elder sister. He provided his sponsors birth cert including their parents birth cert
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by WESTERNCR: 1:13pm On Apr 27, 2016
Sponsor happens to be his elder sister. He wrote $35k as available fund in his imm1294

Joe980:
Your cousin should confirm the financial information he/she wrote in the application. What's the relationship of the sponsor?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by hayqinsbFX: 1:24pm On Apr 27, 2016
it is well.....
hope they havent made some phone calls that werent positive.....because with this profile insufficient funds shouldnt be an issue atall..
WESTERNCR:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by WESTERNCR: 1:27pm On Apr 27, 2016
Yes ....shldnt be. My cousins are twin, they both use the same sponsor bit submitted one week apart. The other got medical passed still awaiting pp request. Baffles me too

hayqinsbFX:
it is well.....
hope they havent made some phone calls that werent positive.....because with this profile insufficient funds shouldnt be an issue atall..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by hayqinsbFX: 1:37pm On Apr 27, 2016
you have to fear for the other cousin at this point.......
but when you do not have a reply yet you just have to be positive.....another vo could do the magic.

pls how old is ur cousin?
i believe its a case of the vo not being convinced he would reaaly be sponsored by the elder sis...

wait...did he submit february or january...

WESTERNCR:
Yes ....shldnt be. My cousins are twin, they both use the same sponsor bit submitted one week apart. The other got medical passed still awaiting pp request. Baffles me too

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by WESTERNCR: 1:54pm On Apr 27, 2016
Hes 31yrs. Submitted Feb 1st while the one that got refused submitted Feb 7th

hayqinsbFX:
you have to fear for the other cousin at this point.......
but when you do not have a reply yet you just have to be positive.....another vo could do the magic.

pls how old is ur cousin?
i believe its a case of the vo not being convinced he would reaaly be sponsored by the elder sis...

wait...did he submit february or january...

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Dbnagato: 1:55pm On Apr 27, 2016
Dbnagato:

@hayqin... Any help?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by hayqinsbFX: 1:56pm On Apr 27, 2016
I checked ur profile u spoke about ur cousin that applied Jan 7th
WESTERNCR:
Hes 31yrs. Submitted Feb 1st while the one that got refused submitted Feb 7th

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by yemdogg: 1:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
Pls is it possible for a trv applicant to use a sponsor who isn't a family member

How can such applicant go about it ??

Has anyone in the house ever used a sponsor who isn't a family member like say his/her father's friend.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Ajibade105(m): 1:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
Someone should help me with a description on how I can get to the centre where Biometric can be done. Also, list what document(s) I should take along.

Anticipating a reply.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by hayqinsbFX: 2:02pm On Apr 27, 2016
if the uncle is from ur mother side the marraige certifcate willl show that ur mum and him have the same maiden name...
if he is from ur father side then u surname will be the same with him...in that case show the birth certificate of ur dad alongside his...

Dbnagato:

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by temzybabe(f): 2:02pm On Apr 27, 2016
lucaschase:
Hello,

Thanks

Have you gotten a copy of the study permit questionnaire? If not, give me your email let me send it to you. I don't know about the second question.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by WESTERNCR: 2:03pm On Apr 27, 2016
Yep, they are actually four, one got his trv last DEC. Its their 2nd attempt.

hayqinsbFX:
I checked ur profile u spoke about ur cousin that applied Jan 7th
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by hayqinsbFX: 2:05pm On Apr 27, 2016
IT IS WELL>>>>>>

so the jan 7th person is still waiting.....
WESTERNCR:
Yep, they are actually four, one got his trv last DEC. Its their 2nd attempt.

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (403)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.