Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,958 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 10 - Travel (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (1008187 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (403) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Jlakeside: 10:02pm On Apr 27, 2016
Nadia94:

Avnt seen it... Please resend...
Sent again.. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nadia94(f): 10:14pm On Apr 27, 2016
Bamz:

That sounds like a good idea as well. Much obliged. smiley

In something totally unrelated, do you have the slightest idea how I can prove my relationship with my employer?

PS. He's the one endorsing my sponsorship letter and sponsorship declaration. He's known me for over 5 years.
Pictures of u too... Old pictures.
He could Mention things he has done for you over the years too
I guess d house could help here too...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ayeyemi91: 10:21pm On Apr 27, 2016
Hello everyone. I've been finding it difficult to download the necessary forms for study permit. I have downloaded the latest version of Adobe Reader but it's still not working. Any information from those who had similar challenge but later scaled through would be highly welcome. Thank you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Bamz(m): 10:25pm On Apr 27, 2016
Nadia94:

Pictures of u too... Old pictures.
He could Mention things he has done for you over the years too
I guess d house could help here too...

Oops we really don't have any (old) pictures
I could suggest a bit of your second point in his Letter of sponsorship.

Thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Bamz(m): 10:27pm On Apr 27, 2016
ayeyemi91:
Hello everyone. I've been finding it difficult to download the necessary forms for study permit. I have downloaded the latest version of Adobe Reader but it's still not working. Any information from those who had similar challenge but later scaled through would be highly welcome. Thank you.

Do you have DAP software?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by lucaschase(m): 10:27pm On Apr 27, 2016
Arcayo:

No.2.
Hope you are not trying to kill two birds with one stone?
If you present the SOA and fixed deposit certificate as different funds in the same bank .....Guy that might be a red flag cos there will be date on the SOA and fixed fund cert. Which the VO can conclude as I am now. Source of the funds is from the same account
Just my suggestion if thats what you are
trying to do

Nope not that. The SOA has been printed already with the cash still in it. Just that my sponsor wants to fix the cash soonest.
Thanks all the same

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ayeyemi91: 10:32pm On Apr 27, 2016
What's DAP software? I don't have a DAP software.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ayeyemi91: 10:33pm On Apr 27, 2016
Bamz:

Do you have DAP software?
No pls, I don't have a DAP software.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ayeyemi91: 11:03pm On Apr 27, 2016
Hello guys, there is an issue bothering my mind concerning my application. I am currently employed an I intend to disclose it in my application but I doubt if my employer will give me a letter of reference and I don't even intend to inform my employer of my plans till I get my visa by God's grace. I need advice on what to do. My contract of employment does not make provisions for study leave so I don't know if I can just attach my letter of employment and pay slips without a letter from my employer. I need expert advice biko.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Team16(m): 11:42pm On Apr 27, 2016
KELVIN086:

The school I'm applying to university of windsor has no option for PayPal .just western union and credit card.
Or can PayPal serve as a credit card.

If they request your credit card info, then you have to enter your debit card details. The debit card can stand as your credit card, make sure you enter the 3 digit number at the back of your card, the numbers in front of your card, and expiry date . I think this will help.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by metrecube(m): 12:07am On Apr 28, 2016
ayooluwatoni:

I dey Alberta o, Saint Paul precisely. Winnipeg far o. This permit has now turned to Gold. Just too tough now. Gone are the days when you get med call within 2 weeks and get trv within 5 weeks. What didn't matter before is now a big deal. May God favour all applicants on this Thread.

Bro you changed school Ni. Thought you are in mun
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ayooluwatoni(m): 3:02am On Apr 28, 2016
metrecube:

Bro you changed school Ni. Thought you are in mun

Lol....bro na so we see am jare. Na Alberta God dey.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Ajibade105(m): 4:25am On Apr 28, 2016
ayeyemi91:

Since you have the latest version of the Adobe Reader. Open the form with Internet Explorer.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by sholay2011(m): 4:34am On Apr 28, 2016
ayeyemi91:
Hello guys, there is an issue bothering my mind concerning my application. I am currently employed an I intend to disclose it in my application but I doubt if my employer will give me a letter of reference and I don't even intend to inform my employer of my plans till I get my visa by God's grace. I need advice on what to do. My contract of employment does not make provisions for study leave so I don't know if I can just attach my letter of employment and pay slips without a letter from my employer. I need expert advice biko.
In my app, I attached my employment letter which clearly stated how much I would be paid per annum. I didn't even attach pay slips. Please do if you have access to such. Best wishes.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ayeyemi91: 7:24am On Apr 28, 2016
Ajibade105:

Since you have the latest version of the Adobe Reader. Open the form with Internet Explorer.
Alright, i'll do that. Thank you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ayeyemi91: 7:26am On Apr 28, 2016
sholay2011:

In my app, I attached my employment letter which clearly stated how much I would be paid per annum. I didn't even attach pay slips. Please do if you have access to such. Best wishes.
Alright thank you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by snoop4dem: 8:55am On Apr 28, 2016
ayeyemi91:
This was what I actually did also. I just put all necessary docs to show I am in an employment without the introduction letter since my employer is not sponsoring me

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ayeyemi91: 9:02am On Apr 28, 2016
snoop4dem:

This was what I actually did also. I just put all necessary docs to show I am in an employment without the introduction letter since my employer is not sponsoring me
Okay and you got your TRV right?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bjmme: 9:07am On Apr 28, 2016
Odinwa:

Please someone should help me out here
Very good school,going for my transcript in other for me to apply in the school........
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by snoop4dem: 9:11am On Apr 28, 2016
ayeyemi91:

Okay and you got your TRV right?

Well I have submitted my documents and I have been called for my Medicals. I am hopeful I will get my TRV soon

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ayeyemi91: 9:25am On Apr 28, 2016
snoop4dem:

Well I have submitted my documents and I have been called for my Medicals. I am hopeful I will get my TRV soon
I will join my faith with yours, we will both testify!

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by KELVIN086: 9:36am On Apr 28, 2016
Team16:

If they request your credit card info, then you have to enter your debit card details. The debit card can stand as your credit card, make sure you enter the 3 digit number at the back of your card, the numbers in front of your card, and expiry date . I think this will help.
I tried dat but didn't work , but i later used a mastercard.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Team16(m): 10:03am On Apr 28, 2016
KELVIN086:

I tried dat but didn't work , but i later used a mastercard.

Which card were you using before now. Normally, I use Mastercard for all foreign transactions and it has been working for me. I use Visa, Mastercard, and paypal definitely one must go through. Maybe next time you think of having them all. I have never had an issue with payment because definitely one must go through.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by temzybabe(f): 10:50am On Apr 28, 2016
ziggy3579:
That's my email addy ^^
where? Have you gotten a copy yet? Write ur email here. I'll send it
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 28, 2016
Please lemme finally ask to recent applicants who did paper route,what documents are to be submitted in original copies and in photocopies
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by newacca: 11:29am On Apr 28, 2016
adeyemidare:

Wow. So good to read your comments and story in past threads. Am honoured to have your reply here in this current one. God bless your hustle.
Thanks for following my story. It's indeed an interesting one. smiley Glory be to God. So, what's up about you Canada visa app?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by SegunWamiri(m): 11:45am On Apr 28, 2016
casie26:
Please lemme finally ask to recent applicants who did paper route,what documents are to be submitted in original copies and in photocopies

The only documents that needs to be submitted in original is your SOA and admission letter. Others would be photocopies.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ayeyemi91: 11:59am On Apr 28, 2016
Hello everyone. Please is it compulsory for me to attach my transcript to my visa application? My school is giving me excuses that they do not issue transcripts to students.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bjmme: 12:14pm On Apr 28, 2016
ayeyemi91:
Discuss with your HR,tell him/her about your move,you need to improve on yourself,in the letter of reference he/she will state the duration of your program.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ayeyemi91: 12:19pm On Apr 28, 2016
bjmme:
Discuss with your HR,tell him/her about your move,you need to improve on yourself,in the letter of reference he/she will state the duration of your program.
Can you kindly explain what you mean by me improving on myself. The reason why I don't intend to inform my employer is just for me to safeguard my interest against eventualities if you understand the point i'm trying to make.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bjmme: 12:19pm On Apr 28, 2016
ayeyemi91:
Hello everyone. Please is it compulsory for me to attach my transcript to my visa application? My school is giving me excuses that they do not issue transcripts to students.
apply for it in your school,look for one address of a university in Nigeria,address it to the registrar of that school close to you,and at the same time you apply for a personal copy...

Good luck
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bjmme: 12:36pm On Apr 28, 2016
ayeyemi91:

Can you kindly explain what you mean by me improving on myself. The reason why I don't intend to inform my employer is just for me to safeguard my interest against eventualities if you understand the point i'm trying to make.
you need to develop yourself....you can't be in one spot till eternity.....explain to your HR if you have....that is what I did even when I have not applied...no study leave for me as well,but my Hr said he will state it in reference letter....which is ok,that is what you intend to pursue and no one should stand in your way,if not convinced with this...
pray to your God before you will table it before them

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (403)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.