Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 10 - Travel (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (1008091 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (403) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by fizzile(m): 9:11am On Apr 30, 2016
Hey guys. How you all doing. This is my first time on this thread. Please i want to make some enquiries:
I have a very low Undergraduate GPA of 1.69 in botany and as a result of that i went into PGD in Environmental Science and had a GPA of 3.87/5.00 and want to run a masters program in Environmental Science in Canada. I have applied to some schools in US and am expecting decisions. I also have a 6.5 score in IELTS general. I will like to know if there are schools that will accept me for a masters program. Please i need your advice. Thanks alot.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Giov: 9:28am On Apr 30, 2016
Giov:
Please I need an advice on this gurus in the house.I got admission for a master's program in Canada. I'm trying to apply for my TRV. I presently work with the government but I have straight two years gap between the end of my Nysc and when I got my job. Does this in any way affect my application in terms of gap? Please ur candid advice will be appreciated. Many thanks.
Gurus help a bro please. This is urgent. Oga HayquinsbFX, KRISS and oda knowledgeable gurus ur input will be 'appreciated. Thanks again.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by SegunWamiri(m): 10:02am On Apr 30, 2016
Giov:
Gurus help a bro please. This is urgent. Oga HayquinsbFX, KRISS and oda knowledgeable gurus ur input will be 'appreciated. Thanks again.

Not a guru as such though but I think an explanation of the gap in your SOP would take care of that.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by igwenunsa: 10:04am On Apr 30, 2016
@Royat 1, oga sorry sir, please i applied on Febuary 12 through online route ....please no use harsh or insultive words on others abeg bro

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Royat1(m): 10:07am On Apr 30, 2016
igwenunsa:
@Royat 1, oga sorry sir, please i applied on Febuary 12 through online route ....please no use harsh or insultive words on others abeg bro
sorry about that , but I didn't abuse u o . no vex . which school ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by hayqinsbFX: 10:11am On Apr 30, 2016
he dey para ni..no mind am..

when did you do biometrics...
igwenunsa:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by fizzile(m): 10:12am On Apr 30, 2016
fizzile:
Hey guys. How you all doing. This is my first time on this thread. Please i want to make some enquiries:
I have a very low Undergraduate GPA of 1.69 in botany and as a result of that i went into PGD in Environmental Science and had a GPA of 3.87/5.00 and want to run a masters program in Environmental Science in Canada. I have applied to some schools in US and am expecting decisions. I also have a 6.5 score in IELTS general. I will like to know if there are schools that will accept me for a masters program. Please i need your advice. Thanks alot.
Someone should please respond to me
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by hayqinsbFX: 10:14am On Apr 30, 2016
i will advise you find something to put there.......volountary , unpaid....anything.....
CIC hates idle time...
Giov:

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by hayqinsbFX: 10:18am On Apr 30, 2016
@gbemirado u no wan yarn say medical passed don show abi....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Royat1(m): 11:26am On Apr 30, 2016
hayqinsbFX:
@gbemirado u no wan yarn say medical passed don show abi....
lol , ethan45, how na ?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by gbemirado: 11:28am On Apr 30, 2016
No mind me jare. Realised just yesterday. My autosync dey off. Pls if u r using ur phone, switch on ur autosync to receive d email immediately.
My medical status don change to medical passed.
I knw it will end in praise IJN.
Sorry for the late update. @Hayqinsbfx and everyone.

We will all testify. This coming months brings with it our TRV. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Royat1(m): 11:42am On Apr 30, 2016
gbemirado:
No mind me jare. Realised just yesterday. My autosync dey off. Pls if u r using ur phone, switch on ur autosync to receive d email immediately.
My medical status don change to medical passed.
I knw it will end in praise IJN.
Sorry for the late update. @Hayqinsbfx and everyone.

We will all testify. This coming months brings with it our TRV. Amen
congrats bro, my own is coming too IJN !

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by newacca: 11:45am On Apr 30, 2016
adeyemidare:

Thanks brother. I don't intend to quit but may have to be patient till fall 2017 for best funding.
God is able.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by esteechris(f): 12:42pm On Apr 30, 2016
Summer 16 here. Fanshawe. #Hopefully
kruxit:
appy to see more good news from here... Thumbs up to everyone for keeping d flame.. Amefrica and others... Keep it up. Oga justwise -Twale, Don Siga how ur end, ur boys for London are always loyal.. Lol. Btw: haven't seen guys coming in for Summer, Any applicant heading this way for fall? (Fanshawe College) smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by nefertitiram: 1:09pm On Apr 30, 2016
Hi people,

I assisted my boss with his application and put myself as his representative so I correspond with the embassy on his behalf.

I just got the mail that his visa has been approved via CIC

Please tell me when can we go and pick up his passport? How many days from today?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by krisez: 1:11pm On Apr 30, 2016
@Bosypumpin and ethan45 did you guys get updates to your account yesterday, please let us know don't go to far, i dey calculate, @gbemirado congs bro it'd end +ly ijn...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by krisez: 1:13pm On Apr 30, 2016
nefertitiram:
Hi people,

I assisted my boss with his application and put myself as his representative so I correspond with the embassy on his behalf.

Please tell me when can we go and pick up his passport? How many days from today?

it all depends on you ooo, for me if i get it today they'll see me there today lool its that bad, congs by the way ☺

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by SegunWamiri(m): 1:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
krisez:
it all depends on you ooo, for me if i get it today they'll see me there today lool its that bad, congs by the way ☺

Loool@ same here if VFS were to be operating weekends grin grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by SegunWamiri(m): 1:30pm On Apr 30, 2016
nefertitiram:
Hi people,

To be double sure, you can either call Vfs on Monday or do a tracking NOW to be sure if it has arrived Nigeria already

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by temzybabe(f): 2:49pm On Apr 30, 2016
Urbanboy:
Please where can I get WAEC and NECO scratch card around obalende or Ajah?
When you get to Ajah round about, you know that road that leads to Slot? Along that Lamgbassa road. There are some shops under Slot. There's a cafe there. You should be able to get scratch card there
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 30, 2016
kruxit:
Happy to see more good news from here... Thumbs up to everyone for keeping d flame.. Amefrica and others... Keep it up. Oga justwise -Twale, Don Siga how ur end, ur boys for London are always loyal.. Lol. Btw: haven't seen guys coming in for Summer, Any applicant heading this way for fall? (Fanshawe College) smiley

Longest time oo baba! How everything now?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by nefertitiram: 4:33pm On Apr 30, 2016
SegunWamiri:

To be double sure, you can either call Vfs on Monday or do a tracking NOW to be sure if it has arrived Nigeria already

Thanks. I remember he sent me the tracking details earlier. Guess its time to use it

krisez:

Bros don't worry God will do it for you.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Osesmith: 6:53pm On Apr 30, 2016
Please people I need to apply for MSc in Elect/ Computer Engineering at the University of Manitoba but my challenge is getting a research supervisor. I have sent mails along with my credentials to lots of advisors in my intended department but there wasn't any reply. My undergraduate cgpa is 3.80/5 in electrical.
Please people I need ur assistance/ contributions particularly from those who has gone through this process
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Kulllchi: 7:02pm On Apr 30, 2016
Please is anybody already in or planning to attend New Brunswick Community College for Sept 2016.Also pls which is the cheapest flight to new Brunswick.My passport have just been requested and I shall be sending it in next week , still scared everything goes well.I did online application

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by temzybabe(f): 7:04pm On Apr 30, 2016
Kulllchi:
Please is anybody already in or planning to attend New Brunswick Community College for Sept 2016.Also pls which is the cheapest flight to new Brunswick.My passport have just been requested and I shall be sending it in next week , still scared everything goes well.I did online application
so u won't tell us when u applied and d docs submitted but u want us to tell you the cheapest flight undecided

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 30, 2016
Hi friends. My cousin got admission to study@a Canadian University. The admission is fully funded by the Uni with an excess sum of about 600k(after payment of tuition&differential fees) . Fees are to be paid after 3 weeks of commencement of classes. Her maternal Uncle is willing to pay for her traveling and other expenses if her study permit is approved. What are the list of docs she needs to submit in this regard? Is exhibiting her Uncle's bank statement sufficient for the study permit application; as she has insufficient funds in her account? We need answers urgently
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by success2000: 7:11pm On Apr 30, 2016
Congratulations Kriss77!!!
I really thank God for your testimony bro.
in fact, its nice seeing a George Brown applicant here. I'm also a George brown applicant, been given admission offer dis year mach for September intake but i'm deferring it to January 2017 intake cos of some circumstances. pls I would need your guard concerning my study permit application process and all about the school since i'm also coming there soon by God's grace. my email is: debascodebasco@gmail.com. please I will be expecting your mail.......thanks and God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Shokoloko(f): 7:11pm On Apr 30, 2016
tosyn123:
Please who has processed Form A this month for a school in canada. I started with first Bank in the last week of march and also Diamond Bank. But my Form A has still not been processed. Please kindly refer me to a First Bank or Diamond Bank branch that knows how to sort a Form A. Especially because the college I applied to has demanded complete tution before I can submit my TRV for fall 2016.

The best first bank branch in port- harcourt to sort out form a is the firstbank (in my own opinion o!). There is a lady called uzoma. I have done a couple of form a through her, and she is so precise she gives the exact date of debiting my account and when my telex will be ready.
You can try if you are in port- harcourt
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by kruxit: 7:33pm On Apr 30, 2016
Amefrica:

Longest time oo baba! How everything now?
I dey o bozz mi... How UPEI dey treat you... Hav u heard from Seunalasho in a while? @ esteeChris nice to know u are coming here.. Av u applied or gotten ur TRV yet.. I wish all hopefuls all d best
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by hayqinsbFX: 7:41pm On Apr 30, 2016
killichi....when did you apply joor....?

hian...
Kulllchi:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Daveboiz(m): 7:52pm On Apr 30, 2016
Congrats.. Please can you share when he applied and is it online or paper
nefertitiram:
Hi people,

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Kulllchi: 8:20pm On Apr 30, 2016
trv approved and collected... All thanks to God!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (403)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.